36th Street Bistro
3823 N Garden Center Way
Boise, ID 83702Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
36th Street Bistro
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.36streetgardencenter.com/the-bistro
- Phone: 2084335108x
- Hours of Operation:
Drinks and Pastries:
Monday - Friday: 8:00am - 11:00am
Saturday - Sunday: 9:00am - 3:00pm
Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 4:00pm
Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 8:00pm
Friday & Saturday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Northwest, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Joe Leseberg
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Beer, Cafe, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, High Tea, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from 36th Street Bistro
The Bistro’s great food starts with superb recipes that combine the quality of fresh, natural ingredients cooked to perfection with just the right amount of seasoning. Our food also focuses on nutritional elements such as lower fat content, healthy combinations & locally grown organic produce and meats. Enjoy your meal with one of our select wines & then finish with an aromatic cup of organic coffee & a tempting desert. Our pleasing atmosphere, knowledgeable staff & unique location result in a completely enjoyable & satisfying evening. Check out our menu, the prices will delight you as much as the food & location.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
36th Street Bistro reviews from OpenTable diners
5 reviews since May 21, 2014
- Ambiance4.8Noise LevelQuiet
great for outdoor dining (4)neighborhood gem (4)fit for foodies (3)great for lunch (3)great for brunch (2)notable wine list (2)good for groups (2)romantic (1)scenic view (1)Show More
- Tried new menuCdnewDined on 7/19/2014Excellent food and fantastic presentation with just a little bit smaller portion sizes. Excited to go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful Father's DayPgs6587VIPDined on 6/15/2014It wasn't busy for Father's Day. We sat outside and the view and atmosphere really impressed my Dad. The running fountain provided the nice background sounds. Our server was very attentive without being obtrusive. The food was hot and fresh. I ordered eggs benedict and hollandaise sauce was the perfect consistency. We felt the menu pricing was fair.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 7 reviews are from the 36th Street Bistro reviews archive.
- Guaranteed great meal!ScovallDined on 4/27/201436th Street Bistro is one of our very favorites. The food and service are always something to look forward to. Whenever we have out of town guests, or want a tasty meal - it's our go-to place.Special Features:
- Close to perfection.EarlyBoomerDined on 4/26/2014Food, service, and atmosphere combination arguably the best in Boise in this "upper" price range restaurant. I am amazed at the Bistro's survival in Boise's market, the portion sizes are all one needs/adequate, but Boise demands food slopping off the edges of a dinner-sized plate at these prices. That being said, I hope the Bistro keeps the entree prices in the $11 to $17 range. It still galls me to pay $8 for a glass of red out of an $11 bottle, but this economic injustice is pervasive, not just at 36th Street.Special Features:
- Nice place to eat and shop!IdahoGemsDined on 4/20/2014The bistro has good food at reasonable prices set in a beautiful area just below the Boise foothills. The garden center has lot of fun stuff to buy or just browse through. Love this place!Special Features:
- Wonderful find!IdahoGemsDined on 3/27/2014We met here for our monthly gathering and loved it! The iced tea had a wonderful tropical flavor and the salmon and roost were simply fabulous! Going back for Easter Brunch!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect Valentines Day DinnerATXBoiseDined on 2/14/2014got a call requesting a time change for dinner. ended up getting my originally scheduled time, but was worried about a mix up. Got there and was seated right away. Food was delicious, and the waitress was very knowledgeable and professional. We were not rushed at all like other places tend to do on Valentines day. In fact we noticed that even with a few empty tables they were turning away customers who did not have reservations. Couldn't have asked for a better evening. Thanks!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perhaps a bad day?2lunchersDined on 1/12/2014Many of my friends have told me how wonderful 36th St Bistro is. It is a distance from our home so it was a planned trip to try it for ourselves. Perhaps it was just a bad day and we were the unlucky ones. The service and ambience was great, but the food??? I had Huevos Rancheros with eggs over easy. It was very cold, and cold over easy eggs are not very appetizing. My fresh fruit bowl had brown water in the bottom which made it look like it had been sitting for days. Couldn't eat the fruit :(. My husband had a very average club sandwich served with Sun Chips that we could have made at home for a third of the cost. With so many good breakfast/brunch locations in Boise/Meridian we probably will not make a trip back out to 36th St Bistro.Special Features:
- Great Evening with FamilyTexgrlDined on 12/27/2013We really enjoyed our food and the whole package. We will definitely be back!Special Features: