360 The Restaurant at the CN Tower
301 Front St West
Toronto, ON M5V 2T6Neighborhood:
Downtown / Entertainment District
ContinentalPrice: CAN$51 and over
360 The Restaurant at the CN Tower
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.cntower.ca/360
- Phone: 4163625411x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: 11:00am - 2pm
Dinner: 4:30pm - 10:15pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Continental, Canadian
- Executive Chef: Peter George
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Cross Street: Front and John
- Public Transit: Your ultimate destination is Union Station. From there, the Tower is a short walk west along Front Street or Bremner Blvd. Visit www.ttc.ca for more information.
- Parking: Public Lot
- Parking Details: You will find plenty of parking all around the CN Tower. The closest lots are the south lot of the Metro Toronto Convention Centre (enter off Lower Simcoe from Bremner Blvd or Lakeshore Blvd) or the ImPark lot just west of the Rogers Centre (access from Navy Wharf).
A word from 360 The Restaurant at the CN Tower
360 The Restaurant at the CN Tower, one of Toronto's finest, features unforgettable food combined with a magnificent revolving view of Toronto more than 351 metres (1,151 ft) below. 360 offers market-fresh cuisine, featuring regional ingredients to ensure an incomparable culinary experience. Please note that elevation to 360 Restaurant and access to the LookOut and GlassFloor levels of the CN Tower, following your meal, are complimentary with the purchase of a main course by each guest.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerScenic View
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
360 The Restaurant at the CN Tower - Best Restaurants in Downtown / Entertainment District ›
360 The Restaurant at the CN Tower reviews from OpenTable diners
2203 reviews since May 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (1961)special occasion (1591)romantic (1092)notable wine list (550)great for lunch (539)fit for foodies (350)good for groups (329)hot spot (295)kid-friendly (232)great for brunch (179)late-night find (169)neighborhood gem (154)great for outdoor dining (98)vibrant bar scene (32)Show More
- It is good but so expensiveOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/17/2014Food and service is good but it is SO expensive. There are a lot of nice restaurants with better food and way cheaper that CN. The only Magic is the great view of Toronto at Night. I suggest to visit just once and have the nice experience for the view.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great restaurant with a great view!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/17/2014My family and I enjoyed the food and we also like the slow turning of the restaurant where we could see different views over Toronto. We had the $65 prix fixe menu and it was worth it, we also had access to the observation deck and glass floor after diner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great location with good foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/17/2014On a shirt 2-night stay in Toronto, I wanted to eat and see something good. While shortly before my dinner reservation I read some bad food reviews, I still decided to go and that was a good decision. While the food might not be at a 3 starred Michelin restaurant it is still very good food. (If you want 3 starred food, go to a 3 starred restaurant and stop complaining that other restaurants don't live up to your expectations while they still fulfill what they advertise!) I found the service to be attentive without being overly in my face. Very competent level of the servers! And the views during dinner are of course absolutely amazing! Overall, an excellent experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great family reunionOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/17/2014We had a wonderful time catching up with our Icelandic relatives while enjoying the city in daylight, sunset and night views. The food was wonderful and the service top notch. Would recommend it to others as a great place to meet.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special lunch-special celebrationkt13Dined on 9/17/2014I selected the CN tower for my significant birthday lunch. Gorgeous day so the perfect location! Service was fast (perhaps a bit faster than it could have been given the venue), and our waiter was very pleasant. Food was better than we expected given the touristy attraction draw. Expect to pay more than you would on the ground...but of course you do have the added opportunity to visit the other parts of the tower...glass floor and outside observatory. Including 2 ceaser cocktails, one glass of wine, 2 entrés and 2 desserts, $190. Yes, it was worth it. Be sure to visit the Aquarium...fantastic!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful experiencetouristfoodieDined on 9/17/2014It was a lovely sunny day and we could see as afar away as Niagara on the Lake. Beautifully presented food (I took pictures of my plates). Excellent service (perfect balance between being friendly and leaving up alone). No pressure to leave so we made 2 full revolutions of the 360 degrees. Excellent variety of food and choices for the $55 lunch Prix Fixe.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great atmosphere/staff, so so foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/16/2014The food was not the best but the environment and the staff were lovely. Great place to go when the sky is clear.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- scenic beauty pays off...OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/16/2014The restaurant location itself is perfect. You getthe most beautiful views of the lake and toronto. And the rotating effect of the table is also a brilliant touch. The only downfall for me was the food. They didn't have much options for vegetarians such as myself.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great meal great locationOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/16/2014Excellent service, courteous & friendly. Obliging waiter, great food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GREAT VIEW & WINE!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/16/2014The view is obviously amazing, one of the best views you could ever enjoy with dinner. It was slightly disorienting for me at the beginning but my wife was perfectly okay. The food was very good but not out of this world at all...the and WINE was amazing. A great selection and Beejay really knows his wines!Special Features:
- DisappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/16/2014We arrived for our dinner reservation and, on entering the Skylon tower, we're presented with a games arcade as our first memory, a tad naff. Next came the worst aspect. My wife needs a wheelchair to get around and the only obvious way to the checking in level was by an escalator which is not much help. We then found an elevator which gave no obvious indication that the elevator was coming after you push the call button and, in fact, never arrived for the ten minutes that we searched for someone to help us. I then rode the escalator in hope of help and only met with complete disdain from a photography crew member who couldn't even spend 10 seconds to help. As for the restaurant- expensive and not worth the effort. Go to CN Tower instead.
- An overlooked gemOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/16/2014We go to this restaurant to watch the seasons change - what a perfect vantage point. The service is excellent, the menu is seasonal and creative with a wine list to suit all. The fixed price menu is a deal and dining at the restaurant gives you priority access to the elevator. Definitely not a typical tacky tourist dining spot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SpectacularMichelaDined on 9/16/2014Restaurant 360 is an experience not to be missed. The food is terrific and the view of Toronto from 115 stories up is amazing. It takes a little over an hour to make the complete rotation. It is expensive, but if you just take the tour it is almost half as much and you would miss a fantastic meal. We did it for lunch so we could see everything.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExpensiveOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/15/2014Expensive. The food isn't great. The view is astonishing.Special Features:
- disgustingfood4lifeDined on 9/15/2014Overall the food was horrible. Steaks were very bland, seafood not fresh at all, not to mention service was disgusting waiters had lots of attitude. Way overpriced! The only good thing about this is the gorgeous city view.Special Features:
- Nice experienceHappyDiningDined on 9/15/2014We went to 360 The Restaurant to celebrate my husband's birthday. I was delighted when they brought out the dessert and had remembered to write "Happy Birthday" on it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/15/2014This is the place to show the best side of Toronto "the good ". It was an experience that crowned the visit of family from the UK who were visiting Canada for the first time. Although we saw Toronto through a grey sky and bursts of mist the food and care shown by the waiters was outstanding.Special Features:
- it was a great experience, loved itOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/15/2014I was terrified to go up the elevator, but it was okay, I have a fear of heights, the experience was wonderful, starting with the picture taking, and then the people on the elevator, were kind to let me stand in the back. We were greeted at the restaurant and seated, introduced to our server, he was very friendly and helpful, he helped us decide what we wanted to eat, and he was right. The whole experience was great, we took a friend visiting from Chicago, she also enjoyed herself.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Florida visitors & TorontonianOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/15/2014The experience was outstanding. I would return! & as the Local - I had never been there either so we all had a great timeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AnniversaryRomaxDined on 9/14/2014Was a surprise for my wife, 34 years of marriage, everything was perfect, service, food, music view. Thankyou.Special Features:
- Excellent food & glorious view!DebiDined on 9/14/2014The food was excellent & we all tried different entrees. The Prime Rib was spectacular & quite large serving. Highly recommend! The Toronto skyline was wonderful!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beautiful viewPaperbagPriincessDined on 9/14/2014360 restaurant offered a spectacular view and amazing service. Fully met my expectations.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lunch in the SkyDon55Dined on 9/14/2014A MUST if visiting Toronto. Why simply pay for the public gallery viewing when it is included in the set lunchtime menu price.Special Features:
- Most Amazing ExperienceRevolvingRomanceDined on 9/13/2014I have never been to a restaurant like this. It was the most romantic place ive ever been with the stunning views and a revolving restaurant at that! I would recommend 100% although the portions are very small for the price, it was definitely worth it ! THANK YOUSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/13/2014Food excellent, views unbelievable, especially watching planes take off. Waiter very attentive and friendly. Would definitely recommendSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- UnderwhelmingMartinP550Dined on 9/13/2014The views are amazing, the wine list is great if a little expensive but the food is such a disappointment. Amuse bouch of pineapple (too small) and borscht (lacking depth) kicked off appetisers of pea and ricotta tart (the one exception to the underwhelming) and fish chowder. Main courses; chicken and beef cheeks, followed by weak flavoured chocolate desserts with nothing to say! Service was friendly and attentive. Normal experience for such a venue - absolutely not, take trip to the Stratosphere in Vegas to see how it should be done.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- amazingOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/13/2014A bit pricy, but amazing food, service, and the view can't be beat. Would totally recommend if it's in the budgetSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- shadowDined on 9/13/2014main course very good, appetizers very disappointing. deserts okay but chocolate orange cannoli excellent (part of chocolate trio)Special Features:
- Great for locals too!AlanCarterDined on 9/13/2014We were seated promptly at our reserved time 6:30pm. We were early though. At 6:30 there was a line to be seated but we bypassed the line as we had checked in earlier and sat at a bar until our reserved time. We ordered from the price fix menu and food was delicious. Smaller portions than many non-pretentious restaurants but I was satisfied without being stuffed. Great service from Lisa. Great to see Toronto from 360's revolving restaurant. It was daylight when we started eating and dark except the city light when we finished about 2 hours later. Beautiful time of year to enjoy as the daylight time is shorter. Wine and cocktail prices are a bit pricey but in line with other somewhat upscale restaurants.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FoodTeachablemanDined on 9/13/2014My Wife and I had the dinner for 2. The presentation was excellent. Steak was very tender and tasty. the lobster was lousy. Came cold and filled our plates with water and was very tough. My wife had to build a dam with her potatoes to hold back the water. Disappointed to say the least. there response was to bring my Wife a new plate with potatoes and vegies. Did not feel we got value for our money. The appetizer, salad and desert were very good.Special Features:
- Great view of the cityMrsLumberjackDined on 9/13/2014We enjoyed seeing the city from that perspective. Loved the food but more than that, loved our server!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Jb63Dined on 9/13/2014The view was great and it was quiet and peacefull. I did not enjoy the food at all. Very disappointing for the amount we paid. I would not come back.Special Features:
- completed our trip to TorontoOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/13/2014Thank you so much for holding our reservation when we were stuck in traffic (Blue Jays game took us by surprise) Also I requested a window seat and you were able to accommodate that. It was a hi light for the kids we had with us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- For photographers, it's a must go!!GiselleAlexDined on 9/13/2014Excellent Service, amazing food, great attention, breathtaking scenic view,very friendly staff. My wife and I love itSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Last evening in canadaHigh2dineDined on 9/12/2014A perfect way for myself and my partner to enjoy a romantic evening dining on our last night touring Canada from Vancouver to Toronto.Special Features:
- 360 CN TowerclalalynDined on 9/12/2014Excellent food, excellent service. Amazing view. Went for a date night, it was outside my typical dining budget but totally worth it.Special Features:
- Good but needs improvementBrittxoxDined on 9/12/2014The dinner was very good overall. But the salmon was dry and there was not enough portion wise.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Stunning views!AlpalDined on 9/12/2014Fabulous place to celebrate our daughter's 21st birthday and the end of a wonderful holiday to Canada. Although the food was a bit disappointing, the views more than made up for that.Special Features:
- a magnificent birthday eveningtableofsixDined on 9/12/2014We celebrated 2 birthdays, Don's 75th and David's 50th. Our 2 grandchildren were treated so kindly and it was a memorable evening for us all.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome panoramic viewMaurinadianCoupleDined on 9/12/2014Overall rating: very good. Quick service. Good food. Nice ambiance. Quite expensive.. but totally understandable with the unique 360 scenic view experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.