360 The Restaurant at the CN Tower
301 Front St West
Toronto, ON M5V 2T6Neighborhood:
Downtown / Entertainment District
ContinentalPrice: CAN$51 and over
360 The Restaurant at the CN Tower
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.cntower.ca/360
- Phone: (416) 362-5411
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: 11:00am - 2pm
Dinner: 4:30pm - 10:15pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Continental, Canadian
- Executive Chef: Peter George
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Cross Street: Front and John
- Public Transit: Your ultimate destination is Union Station. From there, the Tower is a short walk west along Front Street or Bremner Blvd. Visit www.ttc.ca for more information.
- Parking: Public Lot
- Parking Details: You will find plenty of parking all around the CN Tower. The closest lots are the south lot of the Metro Toronto Convention Centre (enter off Lower Simcoe from Bremner Blvd or Lakeshore Blvd) or the ImPark lot just west of the Rogers Centre (access from Navy Wharf).
A word from 360 The Restaurant at the CN Tower
360 The Restaurant at the CN Tower, one of Toronto's finest, features unforgettable food combined with a magnificent revolving view of Toronto more than 351 metres (1,151 ft) below. 360 offers market-fresh cuisine, featuring regional ingredients to ensure an incomparable culinary experience. Please note that elevation to 360 Restaurant and access to the LookOut and GlassFloor levels of the CN Tower, following your meal, are complimentary with the purchase of a main course by each guest.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerScenic View
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
360 The Restaurant at the CN Tower - Best Restaurants in Downtown / Entertainment District ›
360 The Restaurant at the CN Tower reviews from OpenTable diners
1832 reviews since July 31, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (1637)special occasion (1341)romantic (974)notable wine list (459)great for lunch (423)fit for foodies (360)good for groups (301)hot spot (266)kid-friendly (160)late-night find (152)neighborhood gem (130)great for brunch (112)great for outdoor dining (87)vibrant bar scene (36)Show More
- Tasty DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/22/2014Great dinner, definitely spectacular. The service was good and courses came out quickly although it took awhile for our bill. The price of dinner isnt actually as high as you would expect considering the price of the observation decks are includedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/22/2014This restaurant truly feels like a worthy place to celebrate almost any occassion. The food, the atmosphere, the service and the wine list are all worth the price!! I will definitely be making another trip back!Special Features:
- DisappointingWINDSORDined on 11/22/2014Not what I expected. I thought fine dining. Felt like a cafeteria at a disney resort. Denim sneakers and ball caps abound as there is apparently no dress code. Indifferent staff and a cow herd transport with cheesy picture in the mix to get to the top. No polite attendants being helpful. Dining area was loud with casual dressed selfie taking people. Food was overpriced and not very tasty or presented well. Not going back.Special Features:
- The cloud that got in the way...OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/22/2014the food was okay, the view was amazing until a cloud got in the way :( . that kind of ruin it. other than that it was good. :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What an experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/21/2014With its scenic view, excellent staff and renowned winery, this restaurant was host to the finest dinner in all of Toronto. Having ordered the 16oz Prime Rib, this was beyond excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Service!!KatrinxDined on 11/18/2014The staff went above and beyond to make our dining experience extremely pleasant and the food was extraordinary.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experience for special occasionOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/18/2014Overall great----other than price but that was to be expected. This, it won't be a regular place but very special occasions. Service was great, menu was interesting and unique.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner - Top of TorontoSzulinapDined on 11/18/2014Excellent service; food was good, average menu; desserts fair, could use improvement.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Its the CN Tower...what more do I need to say?MRDeke65Dined on 11/17/2014Its the CN Tower...what more do I need to say? The food wasn't your 5 star knock your socks off, but it was good...and really, are you going there for the food?...probably not...the view was great. Nice place to take someone special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dine in the skymarkymark6382Dined on 11/17/2014Staff professional and friendly, creating a great atmosphere from the start, punctual and yet give you the time and space you require. Food is outstanding, served at appropriate intervals. This restaurant in the sky has everything and caters for your every desire. Would strongly recommend 360 for a fine dining restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A must visit if you are in TorontoMikeDined on 11/16/2014I traveled to Toronto for the first time with my girlfriend and we had a great evening here. It was one of the most extensive wine lists I've seen and the food was outstanding. We went on a night that was a bit overcast, so the view from the restaurant was not the best, but it was still an awesome evening. It was neat being able to check out the glass floor and the observation deck as well. I don't know that I will go back again, but was certainly glad to go once and would recommend it to anyone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Too bad it was foggy!PeachesDined on 11/16/2014We were visiting from Upstate NewYork and decided to go to the CN Tower. Our taxi driver suggested eating in the 360 and we were glad we did. The menu for lunch was fabulous, with many interesting choices, very upscale. Our waiter was attentive and efficient and the view would have been better had it not been a dreary winter day.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Restaurant.GuilhermeDined on 11/15/2014I loved the experience, the restaurant is fantastic, thank you. The only drawback that i am Brazilian and it was my first visit to canada. Did not know about the service charge and got charged so a little offensive by the waiter in the end.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very disappointing eveningMelMunroe1981Dined on 11/15/2014My husband and I were celebrating our 10th anniversary on Saturday. We've never been up the CN Tower so we were both extremely excited. When we got off the elevator, we stepped into a packed elevator lobby and stood there for over 10 minutes with no direction on why we were having to wait in the lobby (while more people kept coming off the elevators and piling into the small spare). When we finally made it to the hostess desk just after 5:30pm, we were told we were early (we actually had a 6pm reservation) and were directed to go down to the bar and come back at 6pm. When we came back at 6pm, the elevator lobby was still packed (with the same people we saw when we first came up) and there were people standing everywhere. We heard the manager telling people who had a 5:45pm reservation that they wouldn't be seated until 6:30pm. This meant that our 6pm reservation was all of a sudden a 6:45pm reservation. Due to plans that we had after dinner, there was no way we could wait around that long so we left. With all that being said, we were so excited to finally be visiting the CN Tower and the 360 restaurant but left hungry and extremely disappointed.
- tya78Dined on 11/15/2014Great experience at 360 CN Tower. Amazing views and scenic views.Special Features:
- Amazing view, but the list of $65 dinner is smallGantosjDined on 11/15/2014The 360 CN Tower restaurant is good to take friends or family from back home, just for the view & the easy & fast going up with no lineup ... They must add more items for the $65 dinner menu .. only 3 options of the main course & it's good but not amazing as we expect form a high end & high price restaurant. Overall ..worth the money if you have visitors, but will not go just with my wife for a dinner !!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AndreasDined on 11/15/2014Food is great, scenerie is awesome. Dress code should be enforced.Special Features:
- Foodgasm with every biteOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/15/2014The food was so delicious, my boyfriend and I had to take brief moments where we closed our eyes to enjoy the food even more! It was the best food I have ever had!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing viewSerpicoDined on 11/15/2014The view in this location makes it great to lunch there. Also the food is very delicious! And also you get to see the CN Tower Observatory deck and glass floor for free, so it makes it the perfect choice for a CN Tower tour.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentEnikoDined on 11/14/2014A unique view of a beautiful city with great cuisine and a good selection of wines. Very good service. Highly recommended.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great viewsMJW1Dined on 11/13/2014Food, views and service brilliant, shame about the noise factor, having visited similar revolving restaurants throughout the world this is by far the nosiest. Which is a shame considering everything else is so good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Slow service, but great viewselliB99Dined on 11/13/2014I took my girlfriend here on our vacation to celebrate her birthday. The food was really good, if pricey, and the service was really slow, although the staff was very nice. I get that what you are paying for is the location and view. But from sitting down to finishing dessert we were at our table for 2+ hours, including an hour from being seated to getting our entrees!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Superb experience, highly recommended.Dig121Dined on 11/12/2014My wife and I had dinner in the tower, the experience was Superb. The food delicious, service excellent, experience outstanding. Highly recommended.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experiencetimowonDined on 11/12/2014Celebrated my first year anniversary with my girlfriend. Really enjoyed the the view from the top and how the restaurant very slowly spins; you can see the entire city from a 360 view perspective. Make sure to get a window table seat. Awesome!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It's amazingSinyDined on 11/12/2014The 360 restaurant is very nice and classy has an amazing view if the city food is great done well good servicing by waiters I'd recommend this for special occasions because it just sets the mood right and the fact that it turns makes it even better.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great time at 360OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/12/2014Had a fantastic time. The view was spectacular. The service was outstanding. The food was excellent, well proportioned and nicely presented. Wine selection was second to none and the server was able to direct us to a very excellent choice. The cost for dinner was reasonable. This was our first time dining here although we live nearby since the tower was built. We will be coming back in the near future for sure. Highly recommend this restuarant for special romantic occasions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing experienceSalamDined on 11/10/2014I took my wife for our 20th wedding anniversary, she was so amazed we both had a great timeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First TimerBeebiestDined on 11/10/2014Brought an old friend to dinner who was visiting out of town. I've never been, but was happy with the quality of the food and the wine. We were received quickly and professionally and seated in a wonderful area. The only thing I was a little surprised/upset with was our waiter had to come back a few times to confirm the order, brought the orders out wrong for the drinks and the apps, but the main course was correct. We did wait roughly 35 min to order, which was a lot longer than I would like, but it was busy and it did give us time to view the scenery. Overall, I would recommend to friends but with a cautionary note of my experience noted above and I don't think I would return for dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Absolutely Perfect!!MattSheilaKathrynTiaDined on 11/9/2014Thank you so much. Everything was absolutely perfect!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great way to view the citygwennygDined on 11/9/2014I really enjoy taking friends here when visiting the CN tower. For the price of admission to the CN tower, it's worth it to go for the prix fix lunch or dinner menu, as it will gain you free admission into the CN Tower. Amazing view while dining, and then you can go downstairs to enjoy the glass floor and walk around outside.Special Features:
- great dining experienceyengDined on 11/9/2014its our first time at 360 restaurant and I must say its a great dining experience. gives us an amazing view of toronto city.. the food was great too. loved my dessert- lava chocolate cake.. melts in ur mouth.. and excellent service. Will definitely come back..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Top of the worldTodayDined on 11/9/2014My husband and I took our grandson here to celebrate his 19 birthday. He loved it and we had a great time. The view is unbelievable as the restaurant does a 360 about every 20 minutes. The staff were also great but the food was only just so- so. I guess it is hard to have a really gourmet experience along with the best view in town.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovely, butNicknameDined on 11/8/2014Thank you, 360, for allowing us to change our reservation at the last minute to a later time. (No one should assume you can drive into the area without adding another hour to your travel!) The view was wonderful and the food was great. Service - forgot to serve us the wine until asked (assume since we ordered a bottle from the less than $60 list, it was forgettable?), and then server tried too hard to get to know us. The noise of the other tables was surprising loud. Hopefully, those going are prepared for this.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- alcnDined on 11/8/2014We arrived 15 minutes earlier and were told to wait one floor below. There was no one there to guide us where we could wait. We just stood by the stairs for about 15 minutes. When we returned after 15 minutes, a table was then selected for us. We found out that there were many empty tables when we walked to our table. I think the restaurant's policy is not flexible enough to give us a table if we arrive earlier (e.g. 15 minutes). Someone should be able to notice that there are many empty tables available.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/8/2014Great food amazing views the waiter was top drawer and on the ball in fact all the staff were consistent and on the ball!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- New entree MonkfishMonkfishDined on 11/8/2014One of your server told me the monkfish is a recent new entree. I would like to say maybe its nature fish meat lead to its toughness and needs to be chewed. Besides, the sausage could be replaced with something else. I do not like it. It lowers the overall quality and level of the dish.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- New outlook on TorontoamusttryonceDined on 11/8/2014Viewing the city from such heights, gives you a peaceful feeling inside. The lights of the city at night are spectacular, taking away the stress of the every day busy life on ground level.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Welcome to OntarioVernon12Dined on 11/8/2014This was a great place to bring out of province guests. The view was stunning and the meal was wonderful. Everyone enjoyed the experienceSpecial Features:
- Most romantic everCrazyAboutTODined on 11/7/2014The evening wasa clear night, which helps immensely. The dining was excellent! We did not originally have a table by the window, but since we booked for a late dining (8:45pm) we were moved to a table next to the window a bit later. This truly was a nice service and our evening was very romantic and scenic. A night to remember always!Special Features:
- All that I hoped for!!!UnhappyBermyGirlDined on 11/7/2014What a nice dinner to celebrate our 5th Anniversary. The service was impeccable and the food was great. The portion size was just enough. Dinner was all that I expected. For sure I will be back. Let's not start with the views.....just beautiful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.