360 The Restaurant at the CN Tower
301 Front St West
Toronto, ON M5V 2T6Neighborhood:
Downtown / Entertainment District
ContinentalPrice: CAN$51 and over
360 The Restaurant at the CN Tower
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.cntower.ca/360
- Phone: 4163625411x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: 11:00am - 2pm
Dinner: 4:30pm - 10:15pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Continental, Canadian
- Executive Chef: Peter George
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Cross Street: Front and John
- Public Transit: Your ultimate destination is Union Station. From there, the Tower is a short walk west along Front Street or Bremner Blvd. Visit www.ttc.ca for more information.
- Parking: Public Lot
- Parking Details: You will find plenty of parking all around the CN Tower. The closest lots are the south lot of the Metro Toronto Convention Centre (enter off Lower Simcoe from Bremner Blvd or Lakeshore Blvd) or the ImPark lot just west of the Rogers Centre (access from Navy Wharf).
A word from 360 The Restaurant at the CN Tower
360 The Restaurant at the CN Tower, one of Toronto's finest, features unforgettable food combined with a magnificent revolving view of Toronto more than 351 metres (1,151 ft) below. 360 offers market-fresh cuisine, featuring regional ingredients to ensure an incomparable culinary experience. Please note that elevation to 360 Restaurant and access to the LookOut and GlassFloor levels of the CN Tower, following your meal, are complimentary with the purchase of a main course by each guest.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerScenic View
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
360 The Restaurant at the CN Tower - Best Restaurants in Downtown / Entertainment District ›
360 The Restaurant at the CN Tower reviews from OpenTable diners
2212 reviews since June 27, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (1977)special occasion (1606)romantic (1123)notable wine list (551)great for lunch (523)fit for foodies (388)good for groups (349)hot spot (330)kid-friendly (224)late-night find (181)great for brunch (161)neighborhood gem (154)great for outdoor dining (105)vibrant bar scene (40)Show More
- Great place to finish Canada tripOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/22/2014Good food and wine , reasonable pricelevel, unluckily service was pushing on time (table turn over?) fanatstic view, great sunset!Special Features:
- Nice place but food could be betterOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/22/2014Views are amazing. The fact that floor rotates is awesome. Nicely furnished, but the food was not that good. Chefs food especially for that price (I know the view is what you pay for) should be much better. Our family tried different entrees but didn't find what we expected. Kids chicken fingers and fries were probably the best :)Special Features:
- Great food, great view!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/22/2014This restaurant is great for special occasions. If you have never been to the CN Tower, I highly recommend eating here and then you can visit the observation deck with the glass floor. The food and service is always exceptional.Special Features:
- see u next year!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/21/2014everything was great even the accent in French of our super waiter, thank you...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wifi?OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/21/2014Would be nice to have wifi access in the restaurant since cell signal is very weakin the restaurant.Special Features:
- MixedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/21/2014Your "Noise Level" rating doesn't allow for "annoying" - a large noisy group came in. Food was good, but not excellent. Service was good when we DIDN'T need service, but sparse when we DID need it, later in the evening for dessert & the bill. We ordered two glasses of champagne instead of a bottle (followed by a bottle of white wine with dinner) - big mistake. The $21 per glass champagne drinks were flat and tasteless. I paid my bill by cash and wanted to leave a $30 tip. All I had was $20 bills, so I left $40 extra when I paid, and I asked for change. However, all I got back was my same 2- $20's. So I annoyingly left all $40, as we were in a rush to make the theatre. When a customer asks for change, GIVE THEM CHANGE.Special Features:
- WonderfulOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/20/2014Great food, great service, and great atmosphere. A little on the pricey side but you get what you pay for. What's not to love?Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- night view - AmazingTOMMYDined on 10/19/2014I LIKE IT I LIKE IT I LIKE IT I LIKE IT I LIKE IT I LIKE IT I LIKE IT I LIKE IT I LIKE ITSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/19/2014-Wasn't a fan of the salmon but they did not hesitate to change it for me -bought out a cute dessert for the birthday boySpecial Features:
- Good view, bad serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/19/2014Title says it all. The view is breath taking but our waiter was terrible. Went for my year anniversary with my girlfriend as something different and a bit fancier but was sorely disappointed. Right off the bat the waiter seemed to treat us a bit coldly after noting that we weren't dressed in formal wear. He didn't try to make any conversation with us until it was time for the check to be paid. We sat for just over a half hour after finishing eating without him stopping to see how we were or if we were done and took almost as long to get the bill. It was the first (and hopefully last) time I have ever not tipped the waiter at a restaurant. The food was fairly good but not good enough to warrant the ridiculous prices with such poor service.Special Features:
- Memorable mealPedroVIPDined on 10/19/2014We decided that 360 would be a great place to mark our 10th wedding anniversary, and we are so happy we did. The food is consistently very good, and the view of course is extraordinary. It's a wonderful place to mark a special occasion, and certainly not some tourist trap. We never tire of the exceptional view of the city; add to that the very good quality of the food, the relaxed pace, and the experienced and attentive service, and you are in for a lovely meal. If you have never been, go for it even though it is admittedly a bit pricy.Special Features:
- Lunch in the cloudsOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/19/2014Excellent lunch! The view was spectacular and food very good. Good variety of appetizers, entries and desserts. We were pleasantly surprised that it seemed more like a dinner than lunch. Service was excellent. Lots of time to enjoy the view, better than observation deck. They got us up quickly. Only complaint, it took us half an hour to get back down.Special Features:
- Wonderful Birthday Celebration!luvourcityDined on 10/19/2014My family recently enjoyed a Sunday lunch at the 360 restaurant. We loved everything about it. Each of the 5 members of my family purposely ordered a different appetizer and a different main course from the Prix Fixe menu and we ALL loved our choices. We had delicious food; great service; and a spectacular view. What more can you ask for? The restaurant exceeded our expectations, plus our reservation also included access to the observation deck and glass floor. It's a perfect place to celebrate a special occasion.Special Features:
- Exceptional MealOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/19/2014The food was 'Very Good' along with a 'Scenic View'' & 'Exceptional Service' all adding to the ambience of the occasion. Cheers, AlexanderSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I just loved itLissette25Dined on 10/18/2014I really enjoy this beautiful place, is was amazing. I would recommend to everybody. Nice view and excellent for special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It's all worth it!AwesomeNightDined on 10/18/2014We will definitely go back to celebrate another special occasion for another member of the family or friends. We loved the food and wine and its affordable for the kind of service and the ambiance we experienced at 360 Restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Recommended.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/18/2014Amazing view. Service was spectacular. Food was well presented. Wait or was very helpful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/18/2014I booked my reservation online with a couple of special requests and they were fulfilled without me having to remind them of my requests made.Special Features:
- YummysportDined on 10/18/2014Pleasantly surprised at the food quality - delicious. Beyond my expectation as it was my first time and I had heard that it was only about the view.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place for a special occasionOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/18/2014It is an amazing restaurant for a special evening out. The food was incredible, and we had a table right next to the glass. It was a very nice, romantic evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary Dinner3hrdriveDined on 10/18/2014My boyfriend and I recently were celebrating our 5 year anniversary and I suprised him with dinner at the CN tower. We drove 3 hours to have dinner here and it was so worth it. Our server was great, very friendly. He knew the menu very well and helped recommend items and wine to us. The food was beyond our expectations! I got fresh fish and sea food clam chowder and sea food lasagna which was amazing. My boyfriend got a steak medium rare. He found it a little to rare but not a problem to get it more cooked. They acknowledged our anniversary and wrote it in chocolate on our desert plate. Very cute. The view was amazing! We were lucky to see it in the day light and in the dark. We found it slightly crowded but would love to go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service was PoorOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/18/2014We went for a nice dinner while we were in town. The Caesar salads are my favorite, but that was really about all that was good with the mean. The food was delicious as always but our service was horrible. First the waiter was rushing us to order our food and started off very flustered. Then we were served the wrong meal and they left it at the table for 15 minutes before they corrected anything. We found it very strange to serve only one person a meal and not find that weird. Then our waiter never came to say anything or check on our needs. The busser basically was the only one taking care of us. Then we were asked if we wanted coffee THREE times. We were very disappointed and will not be returning for dinner. There are better places.Special Features:
- Fabulous EveningBigFanDined on 10/18/2014Great food, great service, spectacular view. We very much enjoyed the entire experience, thank you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/18/2014Food was excellent, three of us enjoyed it all. Wine is overpriced, its where they recoup the free ride up. Overall we enjoyed dinner and would recommend to anyone. Service was excellent. The view is outstanding and seating allows everyone a good view.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- "Uplifting"IndianaDined on 10/18/2014Dining at 360, the CN Tower Restaurant is a must for a fine dining experience, at least once a year. The service is above standard, the food delicious, and the panorama view created the most pleasurable atmosphere. We were celebrating our son's 25th birthday and enjoyed every aspect of our visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experienceBrettb4Dined on 10/18/2014Great experience. The food was very good. The views are amazing. It's a fun time. Worth going too!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great view and food.. Meh service.cbusDined on 10/18/2014First time to Toronto so we decided to splurge. The food and view were worth it. The service was okay, but we found ourselves without a server several times. That was annoying considering how much we spent on our meal. Overall though, pretty nice (expensive) lunch. :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- on my own over TorontoVersaillaiseDined on 10/18/2014Being alone, I chose to have lunch at 360 and it was a marvellous experience, nice and friendly people around. Much better than a group of noisy touristsSpecial Features:
- exquisitekoshkoshDined on 10/17/2014Loved d view. Was a romantic date for my boyfriend and I. He loved it so did ISpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic night with good friendskbobDined on 10/17/2014Met old friends who were visiting Toronto and we had a late night dinner. They loved it. The food was great and the "touristy" part was perfect. Our waiter George took a risk a recommended a Canadian wine to my friend and he loved it. George complemented the dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PerfectAniziaDined on 10/17/2014Great view, nice food, especial service. I recomendSpecial Features:
- oloeberDined on 10/17/2014it was a great experiance for us from Denmark, sitting in a restuarant in a level more as dubbel so high as the highest point in DK, looking over a city with nearly as many people in the hole DK. Going out on the glassflor was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Scenic & SatisfyingbucketlistDined on 10/17/2014I would recommend the restaurant to anyone wanting to see the city. Although I found the noise level to be a bit loud, the rest of the meal more than made up for it. I would definitely return.Special Features:
- FoodAnnaDined on 10/17/2014We ordered the Cesar salad of the 65$ Menu and it was really awful in tasty and presentation. It is totally overpriced.Special Features:
- B-day and thank you dinnerlovefoodDined on 10/17/2014We booked a dinner to celebrate a birthday and a thank you dinner for a friend. The food and ambiance was lovely, and the view of the city was spectacular. This is not our first time there and we enjoy booking for special occasions. They had a prixe fix menu selection and it was just the right amount of food and took the toil of menu selection.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special OccassionTheMillers2014Dined on 10/17/2014The night we went was our 26th Anniversary. We eloped very young & never the "Honeymoon Experience". This Anniversary was our honeymoon experience. The CN tower was the perfect way to celebrate the time we have had together and the "heights" in which we reached over the years. The waiter we had was friendly and witty! He was knowledgeable in the food served and was very good at reading the fact that my husband was more of a meat & potatoes kind of guy. He suggested menu items that he would enjoy. We never felt rushed leave and the overlook area was awesome! They let us enjoy the fine foods we chose for our dinner. The waiter offered the history of the CN Tower that was interesting to know, if given a chance we would love to visit again!Special Features:
- luv2dine1079Dined on 10/17/2014Starter and dessert were excellent. Main courses were a bit bland. Presentation attractive for all. Service was friendly and very prompt without hovering. Of course view was outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very NicelittlebobbytablesDined on 10/16/2014We went for a late night dinner at the 360 after reading some mixed reviews and I have to say the whole experience was excellent. Everyone was very friendly and service was quick and helpful. The food wasn't that expensive, was very tasty and god quality. Every course was nice, especially the seafood courses that my partner ate. Though the pork and beef dishes were delicious too. Really enjoyed our late night trip and meal on the 360 restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good view for TorontoOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/16/2014It is very expensive for dinner，but it is worth having dinner here due to the excellent view.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/16/2014I loved the view, that was a great experience but the food was very bland and basic. I had the choose 3 vegetarian menu and was very disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.