360 The Restaurant at the CN Tower
301 Front St West
Toronto, ON M5V 2T6Neighborhood:
Downtown / Entertainment District
ContinentalPrice: CAN$51 and over
360 The Restaurant at the CN Tower
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.cntower.ca/360
- Phone: 4163625411x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: 11:00am - 2pm
Dinner: 4:30pm - 10:15pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Continental, Canadian
- Executive Chef: Peter George
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Cross Street: Front and John
- Public Transit: Your ultimate destination is Union Station. From there, the Tower is a short walk west along Front Street or Bremner Blvd. Visit www.ttc.ca for more information.
- Parking: Public Lot
- Parking Details: You will find plenty of parking all around the CN Tower. The closest lots are the south lot of the Metro Toronto Convention Centre (enter off Lower Simcoe from Bremner Blvd or Lakeshore Blvd) or the ImPark lot just west of the Rogers Centre (access from Navy Wharf).
A word from 360 The Restaurant at the CN Tower
360 The Restaurant at the CN Tower, one of Toronto's finest, features unforgettable food combined with a magnificent revolving view of Toronto more than 351 metres (1,151 ft) below. 360 offers market-fresh cuisine, featuring regional ingredients to ensure an incomparable culinary experience. Please note that elevation to 360 Restaurant and access to the LookOut and GlassFloor levels of the CN Tower, following your meal, are complimentary with the purchase of a main course by each guest.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerScenic View
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
360 The Restaurant at the CN Tower - Best Restaurants in Downtown / Entertainment District ›
360 The Restaurant at the CN Tower reviews from OpenTable diners
2127 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (1885)special occasion (1534)romantic (1052)notable wine list (542)great for lunch (519)fit for foodies (329)good for groups (317)hot spot (287)kid-friendly (236)great for brunch (189)late-night find (164)neighborhood gem (150)great for outdoor dining (95)vibrant bar scene (33)Show More
- Food good, service terribleOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/31/2014Our server didn't make any attempt to connect with us. We were celebrating a birthday. We waited 20 minutes before he took our food order without even asking us if we wanted drinks. When we ordered our drinks (2 beer and 2 liquor) they took another 15 minutes. It's as if the server felt he didn't have to try because he'd be making good money because of the price point of the food and drink on the menu. None of us would return for that reason. We tip for good service, so that's why he got $8 on a $200 bill (which could have been a bigger bill if he took our drink order right away, and was present when the drinks were empty) It's unfortunate how bad service can ruin your dining experience.Special Features:
- Food Quality MediocreOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/31/2014Very good service; but quality of food is very mediocre for the price.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/31/2014People go there for the view, so don't expect too much on the food or service. The view is fantastic thoughSpecial Features:
- Great Experience in TorontoOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/31/2014U can tell your family or friends in the other countries about CN Tower where is the place u must go in Toronto.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great overall experiencebszwedaVIPDined on 8/31/2014The food is great and the pre fix me yes are a great deal. The service is friendly and efficient, but doesn't intrude on the experience. The restaurant is the best way to the top-skip the line access and free observation deck access. The restaurant view is better than observation deck level view.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dining amongst the starsOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/30/2014A very warm and inviting atmosphere in the restaurant. The food is excellent and all the staff are very attentive. You would not think you were in Toronto dining. I highly recommend this even for a casual dinner with friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- dubesDined on 8/30/2014Bill, our waiter, was great. Attentive but not in your face. The food was delicious, served hot and the Caesar salad dressing was awesome. We enjoyed ourselves immensely.Special Features:
- my experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/30/2014My boyfriend brought me to the CN Tower for my birthday, it was my first time visiting so I was very excited. dinner was amazing and the view was excellent. It was definitely well worth it, I loved every minute.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great views, disappointing foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/30/2014When we came to 360, I had high expectations of fine dining. I was wrong. I found almost all the food to be quite bland. The prawn ravioli that came with my halibut was unseasoned and very doughy. The fish itself was also poorly seasoned. The views from the restaurant however were great! My wife and I went for a special occasion to make it memorable and it was. We went for the experience and it was good. However, I assumed that such high prices and amazing restaurant would mean that the food would be top notch. This was not the case.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great view, not so great foodOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/30/2014Service was not great, felt like they were trying to turn you around as quickly as possible. Food came out very fast and was cold. For the money it's not worth it, just go to observation deck and eat somewhere decentSpecial Features:
- lunchOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/30/2014My 11 year old grandson and I dine here every year. He said it was the best year. I agree. We had a great time. We are both looking forward to 2015. Thanks for the great day!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Toronto from aboveOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/30/2014This was a great venue for showing off our beautiful city to out of town guests. We really enjoyed it. The food was delicious and the service great. The view is spectacular.Special Features:
- Nice view, poor service and foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/30/2014This is your typical tourist attraction restaurant. The elevation fare is included which is a plus because both the service and the food is pretty bad especial considering the price level, $55+, I would recommend to get a table at the pub located one floor down and pay the elevator ride instead. The pub has a la carte and a nice view over the lake, better food and a more relaxed service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/30/2014Our server, Steve, was just great, so friendly and happy to help us with whatever we needed. The food was good but nothing too special. Service was nice and quick but didn't feel rushed. Amazing views!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/30/2014We had a wonderful experience dining at 360. The food was amazing, service was great, and of course, the view was spectacular. It was the perfect ending to our anniversary celebration.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/30/2014Enter into restaurant was quick and easy not a lot of waiting to get to your table, great view out side of window no matter where you sit, service was very friendly and often enough to keep you happy, food comes very fast and in order and food it self was good and great to look at :） thank you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AMAZING mealOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/30/2014The meal itself was awesome.. Very delicious. However, the appetizers definately left something to be desired.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- You are paying for the viewDrBinDined on 8/29/2014Rushed service, very abrubt. Steak was cooked wrong twice. Ended up leaved and not finishing entree.Special Features:
- Best dining experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/29/2014It has one of the best ambiance and a great wine list. Food is good. It was my first time there. Would repeat for the scenic view and a late night romantic dinner. Its an energetic place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- sprpDined on 8/29/2014Service was below average. Servers need more training; need to have better manners and be more personable rather than literary "throwing" the bread basket on the table... we waited for about 5 minutes to be seated, but the table was not ready when we were called. My wife and I sat in a booth that had setting for 4. It took some time, and after serving the appetizers, to clean it up. Servers were abrupt and served as if we were in a fast food restaurant. Other than the spectacular view, we were not pleased at all.Special Features:
- Great food and view!CherdrewDined on 8/29/2014The food, service and good was great, but if you are looking for a quiet dinner, it isn't quiet.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pleasant eveningFoodieDined on 8/29/2014Pleasant evening for a first time Experiance at the 360 restaurant. The food was delicious and catered for my dietary requirements. One downside was that it felt there was not enough staff so the service was slow and had to wait a while for the attention of the waiter. For a restaurant of this standard I expected more professional service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/29/2014I really like the 360 restaurant. I have had six dinners there in the last two years, for business and private reasons. Have never been disappointed, they serve quality food and have great wines. Staff is always friendly and helpful. Looking at the sheer number of guests they have at any given moment I don't think this can be taken for granted. I actually believe this place is extremly well managed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Meal With A Stunning ViewOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/29/2014A meal at the top of the CN tower is a real treat. Since the prix fixe meal includes your elevation to the top, it is actually a decent value, the food is excellent, and with a reservation in advance, you will likely find yourself at a table on the outer ring. Best to make your reservation closer to the date you plan to dine to ensure the weather is clear, but on the day we went, the skies were clear, the food was excellent (we had an 11:45 AM reservation for lunch) and the air show was in rehearsal. A great special occasion restaurant. We thoroughly enjoyed it.Special Features:
- Very Special NightSpecialOccasionDinerDined on 8/28/2014We celebrated my wife's 50th birthday there. Even though the restaurant was crowded, we didn't really notice because the curvature of the restaurant kept most people out of sight. The only thing that would have been better is if we were seated right beside a window, but even though we were seated two tables away from the window, we still had an excellent view. Overall, a great experience for both married and dating couples who want to celebrate those special occasions.Special Features:
- Great ExperienceSJ13Dined on 8/28/2014Amazing views, especially if you are lucky enough to get a window table. Take a note of the section number where your table is as the loos are in the centre and stationary, whilst the floor where the tables are rotate. The food was certainly nice enough, but in no way spectacular, but you go for the view really. Waiters could have asked if we wanted side dishes (ie vegetables) or described the dishes which they did not. I would however note that we were running late for our reservation as our plane was delayed - we asked our hotel to call ahead and when we arrived 45mins late we walked straight to our table with no problems whilst others waited. In this respect the service was very good and we were not rushed in the restaurant at all.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- just a high altitude denny'sOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/28/2014The food was average, nice plating but quality was lacking. Essentially it was a mass produced menu suitable for any well maintained cafeteria. I have eaten in road side bars that put more pazazz into the quality of the food they produced, and thats not to put down some of the excellent meals I have enjoyed in those suprising roadside locations. Its more a statement to the quality that was expected and lacking in this establishement. The staff were frendly and competent and the view was amazing, and that was what made the meal worth eating. If your looking for a unique venue this is the spot, if your looking for fine dinning, well ... keep looking is all I can say. :)Special Features:
- AdventureCyclistDined on 8/28/2014If I just click on the buttons above, you only hear what your PR people want you to hear. Getting to the dining room requires unneceassary window dressing. That security check, through the doorway to be being blasted by air jets is nonsense and very annoying. Also, and I did find annoying and later in the dining room offensive, being "compelled" to have my picture taken before we entered the elevator and then having it marketed at the dinner table. The dinner was good and the prix fixe menus is a good idea. However, as with all exclusive high-end restaurants, the price of your wines is way out of line, especially the Chilean wines, one of which I recognized from Santiago, Chile where it was $4.00 a bottle. Thank you we will return.Special Features:
- Amazing viewsOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/28/2014This restaurant is worth it just for the views. You get about 1 and 1/2 turns of the restaurant whilst you eat. The food is good, some meals are a lot better than others. I had the halibut and I thought it was a bit over cooked and came out a bit cold. But the price you pay is mostly for the view.Special Features:
- Far from the madding crowddnmcDined on 8/28/2014Good way to escape the hustle and bustle of the torn-up streets of Toronto. (Take your own salt and pepper, though, if you don't want to flag and ask a waiter every time you want some.)Special Features:
- excellent viewtntost11Dined on 8/28/2014Excellent view. Set menu has lots of options. Quality of food was v. Good. Good Value for money considering elevation was includedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentRainDined on 8/28/2014Traveled from Florida to attend two baseball games and found ourselves right at the entrance to the Tower. Great lunch, great view. Worth it to combine the tour and lunch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- anniversary dinnerlatedinerDined on 8/27/2014The food was just good, our waiter never asked if everything was Ok until dessert when he put the desserts in front of us and then asked how it was before we could even try it. The ambience is amazing, you should definitely go for that even if the food is not amazing, it's not bad. Our waiter never asked how the meal was until dessert when he put our dessert in front of us and asked us how it was before we could even try it. The presentation on the citrus chicken was horrible- it looked like someone cut a chicken in half and then threw it on the plate to completely cover the accompaniments. No color on it.Tasted nice but skin wasn't crisp. The pesto lasagna w/ shrimp and lobster was nice, presentation was Ok. Desserts were nicely presented.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great experiencelkshleebDined on 8/27/2014We are from UK. Last time my husband and I visited Canada, 30+ years ago, we visited the CN Tower revolving restaurant. This is the first time since our daughters were born that we have been back to Canada, this time with our now grown up daughters. We had to take them to this restaurant. It is a must-do for anyone visiting Toronto as a tourist. In addition to the spectacular views, the whole dining experience is great. I thought it was a bit pricey, so people living in Toronto would probably not visit on a regular basis but reserve it for special occasions. However, as my daughters pointed out, when you factor in that the meal price includes a ride up the tower and visits to all viewing areas except the sky pod, it is not really pricey.Special Features:
- You're paying for the viewRjsparkyDined on 8/27/2014If you have visited the tower already I would advise you not to bother with the restaurant. The food is very average but the price tag is not. We paid the same amount for 10 people to have lunch at niagara!Special Features:
- charming view on a clear eveningmad4eatingDined on 8/27/2014After a hectic day of site-seeing, the 360 offers a calm respite from the speed and noise of Toronto below. The views are spectacular. We sat in one of the second level banquettes with our two children. Our server was witty and good with the children. Our service was good until the clearing of the main course--dishes sat for a long time in front of us even though our water was repeatedly filled. It took a long time to get our dessert menus, then our desserts, and coffee, to the point that we contemplated leaving. The menu has been static for several years. It is an expensive restaurant. Without alcoholic beverages, our bill came to $350 for the four of us. It does include the elevator ride up the tower ($100 value).Special Features:
- Great view!KadinsMomDined on 8/27/2014I've been to 360 a few times -- mostly for special occasions on the weekends. This was during a weekday evening around 6 pm. Our oldest son was doing the EdgeWalk and it was my youngest son's birthday and his first time visiting the Tower so we decided to celebrate and have dinner. At 6 pm it was crazy busy with lots of kids and tourists - very noisy. I've noticed that the dress code definitely wasn't as strict. The service was awesome, attentive without being bothersome. We ended up staying for 3 hours having a leisurely meal. It got quieter after 8 pm and the sunset was spectacular. I had prime rib, everyone else had lamb and the little guy had the pasta which was a bit stingy on the sauce. The lemon curd dessert was to die for!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- StephanfromMunichDined on 8/27/2014Compared to New Yorks Empire State, WTC, Chicagos Hancock and Sears Tower, Berlin, Munich and Tokyo Tower, where I all have been, and Eiffeltower Paris it was the best value for money. The service was very good, the food + WINE too. Especially the ability to go to the platforms below incl. glass floor, then the menu drops from 65 /75 can.$ to 28 or 38 can. $, what is measured by that really good value. And I was staying a long time on the platforms. Perhaps to avoid overly negative complaints in the web You would make better advertising and really PRECALCULATE THIS EXPLICITELY so everybody even from places like Minden ON or Haliburton ON can understood Your great deal You give. Will come back the next Years; Stephan from Munich GermanySpecial Features:
- Romantic lunch as married coupleJiaDanuDined on 8/27/2014This was our first romantic lunch date as a married couple. It was a great memory for both of us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great viewtwofromportugalDined on 8/27/2014All that was expected in terms of view and special place. Food very acceptable but bread stale. Overall an experience to recommend to our friendsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.