360 The Restaurant at the CN Tower
301 Front St West
Toronto, ON M5V 2T6Neighborhood:
Downtown / Entertainment District
ContinentalPrice: CAN$51 and over
360 The Restaurant at the CN Tower
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.cntower.ca/360
- Phone: 4163625411x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: 11:00am - 2pm
Dinner: 4:30pm - 10:15pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Continental, Canadian
- Executive Chef: Peter George
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Cross Street: Front and John
- Public Transit: Your ultimate destination is Union Station. From there, the Tower is a short walk west along Front Street or Bremner Blvd. Visit www.ttc.ca for more information.
- Parking: Public Lot
- Parking Details: You will find plenty of parking all around the CN Tower. The closest lots are the south lot of the Metro Toronto Convention Centre (enter off Lower Simcoe from Bremner Blvd or Lakeshore Blvd) or the ImPark lot just west of the Rogers Centre (access from Navy Wharf).
A word from 360 The Restaurant at the CN Tower
360 The Restaurant at the CN Tower, one of Toronto's finest, features unforgettable food combined with a magnificent revolving view of Toronto more than 351 metres (1,151 ft) below. 360 offers market-fresh cuisine, featuring regional ingredients to ensure an incomparable culinary experience. Please note that elevation to 360 Restaurant and access to the LookOut and GlassFloor levels of the CN Tower, following your meal, are complimentary with the purchase of a main course by each guest.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerScenic View
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
360 The Restaurant at the CN Tower - Best Restaurants in Downtown / Entertainment District ›
360 The Restaurant at the CN Tower reviews from OpenTable diners
2247 reviews since June 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (2008)special occasion (1617)romantic (1110)great for lunch (545)notable wine list (543)fit for foodies (363)good for groups (335)hot spot (318)kid-friendly (235)late-night find (174)great for brunch (172)neighborhood gem (156)great for outdoor dining (103)vibrant bar scene (36)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/28/2014It was great! Our server was wonderful wish we could remember his name, we came for a late night work dinner before a full day of meetings. He was very accommodating to everyones different eating habits so that was great. the view was truly amazing, the food was good as well. it was a wonderful evening.Special Features:
- waitressOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/28/2014overall the restaurant is very good, however, it can improve the waitress service, if it is a elegant restaurant then the waitress should be more polite and give a welcome (including move the chair to ladies). I have no complain with my service but the table beside me complain given they ordered a drink and the waitress get late in supply the drink.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Your food with a viewOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/28/2014We were visiting from South Africa and were very pleasantly surprised. The food was excellent, the staff v good and the view amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TERRIBLE FOODOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 9/26/2014The food was inedible. The view was great but the food was atrocious
- FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/26/2014The food quality can really improve. I know people pay for the gorgeous scenic view but the food was not worth it. I wouldn't come back just because of the lack of food quality. My boyfriend and I had steaks - the presentation was garbage and the steaks had little to none seasoning! It was so bland and I was SO disappointed.Special Features:
- Overall experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/26/2014View and food/wine have been amazing and delicious. What we didn't like: service team wasn't really friendly. We had the feeling that we should hurry up because the restaurant wants to sell more tables. The next plate was served before we drank the wine of the plate before. Every 2 minutes somebody had a look if we are ready with eating. If you spend so much money for an evening you usually want to have a relaxed evening and that wasn't really possible.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CN Tower 360 Restaurantdaffodil4Dined on 9/26/2014What a joy to go to one of the special places in the world. Wonderful service and delicious food tasted a fish called char for the first time highly recommend it to everyone.Special Features:
- final of holidaysOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/26/2014The restaurant is a very good place for the final day of your holidays, to have a last but very deep impression. It's a bit confusing finding the right way in and to the elevator, you have to ask again and again. If you think of the entry fee generally and you see all only through a wire fence, the restaurant including the fine view is worth the money.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Met high expectations!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/26/2014Food was very good and a nice variety. View can't be beat.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dining On Top of Toronto!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/26/2014First time up in the Tower and it was fantastic! The view, of course, is extraordinary! Food was great!Special Features:
- TrevorDined on 9/26/2014Awesome stop to enjoy food and the scenery of Toronto.Special Features:
- Excellent serivceSamethaDined on 9/26/2014Best waiter we had in Canada. Food was very good quality. Highly recommend this restaurant.Special Features:
- AnniversaryLinglingDined on 9/26/2014I chose 360 because my friend and I were celebrating our 50 year anniversary. We met at high school in 1964. 360 seemed the perfect place to feel like we were "on top of the world". Our waiter, Andre was the best!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best view!LocaltpuristDined on 9/26/2014Staple spot for visiting family and friends! Great view and decent food. We have been taking visitors here for 2 decades!Special Features:
- Love the food!LizaDined on 9/26/2014My partner and I had lunch here for our anniversary and the food was amazing! I ordered the beef AAA 8 oz with mash potato and green beans and loved it- i requested the beef well done and it was, it was also juicy and the bite was perfect, not rubber-band-like. It was the best beef i ever had! Bottom line is I enjoyed my food. My partner ordered the pork and also enjoyed it! no complain whatsoever! The only thing is if you're not a sun person like me, you may want to bring a hat or request to be seated farther from the glass wall outlooking the scenery. For dessert, I didn't like the cranberry tart much. But my partner and I loved the chocolate lava. Yummy! This was our first time here and would definitely recommend it to others.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Meal of two halvesOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/25/2014A belated silver wedding anniversary, booked ahead, informed them about egg allergy. All should've been sorted but I had to ask about the bread which had eggs so I had to sit there hungry, the tomato salad came with crostini I couldn't have them. Mains, salmon overcooked not warm, hard on top and I wasn't prepared to eat it. Felt more than disappointed so husband sent it back. The waiter was very apologetic and I was given a substitute of halibut which I ate but it wasn't particularly good. The only desert I was offered was a bowl of fruit which I didn't want. My husband elected for the $75 menu, he enjoyed his but said it was average overall. He had an extra half bottle of wine waiting for me. Wasn't charged for my mains, evening spoiltSpecial Features:
- chairtogoDined on 9/25/2014i use a wheelchair, staff efficient and helpful with use of ramp to accommodate request for window seating chocolate tower desert a little weakSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing experienceBobNYDined on 9/25/2014For all the comments you see about the food not being great, forget them. Let's face it, you're going here for the 360 experience. Was it the best food in the world? No. But I will say the food is very good. It's not cheap. You should plan on spending at least $200 for a couple. It's well worth the entire experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Corporate DinnerprovincehopperDined on 9/25/2014Fantastic view, and great food too! Service was excellent!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experience, worth the visitDandNGallantDined on 9/25/2014We had dinner at 360 for our anniversary and had a great experience. The ambience was great, the dining area busy but not too crowded, we felt like we had enough privacy. We were lucky enough to get a table right by the windows, and the views were great. Service was outstanding, and the food was pretty good. The queuing area to wait for a table is right in front of the elevators so was a little crowded but to be expected with such limited space to work with. The prices were as high as the elevation but that was also to be expected and we didn't mind paying for the experience. We will definitely be back, but not every year :) I would recommend this for couples and small groups but not a place for young kids.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/25/2014We were both very impressed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Special Features:
- Cena CN Tower - Vistas increibles..OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/25/2014Vistas impresionantes. Servicio muy rápido para poder disponer de la mesa libre en la mayor brevedad posible. La comida es normal, algo cara eso sí, pero la oportunidad de poder ver Toronto desde esa altura bien lo vale. Mientras cenas va girando y en 45 minutos has visto toda la ciudad. Nosotros estuvimos unas dos horas y media. Antes de subir, pasas un "bioscan" de seguridad y te hacen una foto con fondo verde para que si después te interesa la puedas comprar al precio de 25 dólares canadienses. Nos gustó y la compramos. Los precios de la carta de vinos son, en algunos casos prohibitivos (botellas a 1.400 dólares canadienses!!!). Los servicios limpios y puedes ver la bodega de vinos. Mejor ir a las 19h para ver cambio de luz al anochecer.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice viewOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/25/2014The dishes were very presentable but unfortunately for us the food was bland.For the price you pay here you would expect a better taste .The service was fine but a little rushed if as they wanted you out of there so they could get another one in.Special Features:
- EnjoyableKillieDined on 9/25/2014Brought friends from overseas they loved it, we would do it againSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding LunchArtiAnneDined on 9/25/2014Taking a friend from Holland for lunch turned into a spectacular lunch experience. On a 'picture perfect day'' the food was just as outstanding as the view from the CN Tower. Delightful choices on the lunch-menu made it an extraordinary experience!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- View was great, food was notPoorfoodDined on 9/25/2014I was not pleased with the food and portions for the price I paid. Service was poor and took a long time to come to our table. The view was amazing, it was great to see my town from another level. Oh and not to forget to mention that the picture they took of us when we arrived they lost/deleted it on the camera and didn't tell us until we tried to view it(we had family from Fall River with us who are now leaving with no picture).Special Features:
- A Real Tourist GemwhistlerdineDined on 9/24/2014We had family visiting from Germany and taking them to the 360 Restaurant on top of the CN Tower was the highlight of their visit. They loved the view, looking down through the glass floor, the picture opportunities and of course their special meal. Our waiter was very attentive. He made sure that the dishes I ordered didn't have anything on the plate that affected my allergies, including the mashed potatoes that were made with buttermilk, and had the chef replace them with a baked potato. He also returned the steak because it wasn't cooked exactly the way I ordered. His suggestion for the bottle of wine was spot on as well. It was also our first time on top of the CN Tower so it was a true night to remember.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- meh!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/24/2014I would rather eat at wendy's lol take the tour but don't eat there!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/24/2014Le restaurant possède une magnifique sur la ville de Toronto, c'est un lieu idéal pour les dîner romantique malgré une faiblesse qualitative et quantitative concernant les plats proposés.Special Features:
- Great view and service!trinigalDined on 9/24/2014The visit to the CN Tower was one of the highlights of our short trip to celebrate my husband's birthday. .which was on the day we visited the restaurant. The view from the restaurant was spectacular, the staff was attentive and accommodating. even putting a candle on my husband' s dessert! The food was a little bland with the bruschetta and meats dry but with good company and great view our visit was still memorable!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FantasticOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/24/2014This was Our first time in Toronto , and eating out at the 360 restaurant was a the top of our list . Well we booked on line for lunch (really straight forward and easy to do on the web site. We arrived , to be greeted by a smiling face ,who was very help full, we were guided to the lifts 58 seconds to the restaurant , fantastic views . When we reached the restaurant we were taken to out seats , with in moments we were met our waiter , he was very attentive and nothing was to much trouble . We choose from the prix fix menu , excellent food and Serivce at a fantastic price . It takes about 90 minutes for the restaurant to do a complete turn and it's well worth while , just to see every thing , you can see for miles.Special Features:
- OnlyoneDined on 9/23/2014Food was very good but service was fair at best, with a waiter who was arrogant, impatient, and certainly not friendly until bill paying time came along. Other wait staff were also unfriendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Poor serviceRayrayDined on 9/23/2014Foods are good. After we've been seated, the server ask us for drink that I don't even have time to look at the drinks list. So I asked him to come back in couple minutes, but I have to wait for 15 minutes and I walk to the front to ask for server, another 5 mins, he's here. At the end, I asked for a cup of hot water and took 10 mins. During my dining, never check back for my needs. Poor. Fine dinning price with fast food service.
- A UNIQUE EXPERIENCEOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/23/2014Our dinner at the 360 was a lovely conclusion to a great holiday in Toronto. The views are amazing and our only regret was that we probably spent so much time looking outside that we did not pay sufficient attention to enjoying the lovely food on the table. But the food was excellent and the serving staff were very attentive and looked after us really well. We really appreciated the speed of the service as we were on a tight schedule with a flight to catch immediately after dinner.Special Features:
- Just amazing!TilsitDined on 9/23/2014Three of us went, a little bit nervous after reading some of the negative reviews on here, but that was completely unnecessary. One of the best meals I have ever had, with great service and the whole thing capped by the most amazing views and sunset. All three of us enjoyed our food and could not find anything to fault it. We never felt pressured into leaving and found the food to be good value - we had the fixed price four course evening meal. They were very helpful at swapping a couple of items given food intolerances. Just a perfect evening. Thanks to everyone for helping make it so!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DoowelgniDined on 9/23/2014The appetizer of mussels was not really very good they did not appear to be fresh. However the prime rib and pickerel were excellent.Special Features:
- staffOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/23/2014staff did not come to table enough, had to ask busperson for things the waiting staff should attend toSpecial Features:
- Very NiceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/22/2014First time in Toronto, so we didn't know how long it would take to get there. We got there forty five minutes early, they didn't have a table ready, so we went to the bar. Sunny the bartender was great !!!! Had great talk, laughs and service. Great job Sunny. Went to the restaurant and had a great dinner. The waiter was a little slow and had a accent and hard to understand.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Most wonderful experienceour360Dined on 9/22/2014Our Dining experience was exceptional. We celebrated our wedding anniversary with friends and had a wonderful time. We will make this a yearly tradition. The food was mouthwatering good and the service outstanding and very personal and the view.......awesome !!!! We will certainly come back and try more of the food. Everything looked SO GOOD and our dishes ( salmon and the stuffed pork) were excellent. And the deserts ..........fantastic closing to a great meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing view...Great ambienceOllieCDined on 9/22/2014Short and sweet....amazing view, Great ambience....food was just ok. Expected better food for what I paid.Overall we really enjoyed the experienceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.