360 The Restaurant at the CN Tower
301 Front St West
Toronto, ON M5V 2T6Neighborhood:
Downtown / Entertainment District
ContinentalPrice: CAN$51 and over
360 The Restaurant at the CN Tower
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.cntower.ca/360
- Phone: 4163625411x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: 11:00am - 2pm
Dinner: 4:30pm - 10:15pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Continental, Canadian
- Executive Chef: Peter George
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Cross Street: Front and John
- Public Transit: Your ultimate destination is Union Station. From there, the Tower is a short walk west along Front Street or Bremner Blvd. Visit www.ttc.ca for more information.
- Parking: Public Lot
- Parking Details: You will find plenty of parking all around the CN Tower. The closest lots are the south lot of the Metro Toronto Convention Centre (enter off Lower Simcoe from Bremner Blvd or Lakeshore Blvd) or the ImPark lot just west of the Rogers Centre (access from Navy Wharf).
A word from 360 The Restaurant at the CN Tower
360 The Restaurant at the CN Tower, one of Toronto's finest, features unforgettable food combined with a magnificent revolving view of Toronto more than 351 metres (1,151 ft) below. 360 offers market-fresh cuisine, featuring regional ingredients to ensure an incomparable culinary experience. Please note that elevation to 360 Restaurant and access to the LookOut and GlassFloor levels of the CN Tower, following your meal, are complimentary with the purchase of a main course by each guest.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerScenic View
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
360 The Restaurant at the CN Tower - Best Restaurants in Downtown / Entertainment District ›
360 The Restaurant at the CN Tower reviews from OpenTable diners
2165 reviews since July 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (1939)special occasion (1575)romantic (1093)notable wine list (539)great for lunch (507)fit for foodies (386)good for groups (340)hot spot (317)kid-friendly (214)late-night find (176)great for brunch (152)neighborhood gem (148)great for outdoor dining (101)vibrant bar scene (41)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/29/2014The view was spectacular, a must see! The steak was excellent and much better then I expected. Loved the maple dessert. At first, I felt a little queasy with the revolving floor but quickly became used to it. I look forward to going back one day to enjoy the view & great food again.Special Features:
- Not bad but could have been betterOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/29/2014Although the ambience and food were great, I felt the service was rushed and the waiters didn't care to speak about the menu as one would expect when we ask what they would recommend. It was not bad service just very mediocre and for the location I think some thought needs to be placed on employee satisfaction and overall customer experience. As a Torontonian I know how iconic the CN tower is and I encourage management to take these reviews seriously as it could truly improve the experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday DinnerKunajeSelvamDined on 10/29/2014Took my girlfriend out for a special birthday dinner. She's been asking to come here for a while now. The food was good (I recommend the steak). It was a bit pricey but that's what you'd expect to be at the top of CN Tower. The view is what you were really paying for and it was stunning. The dining space rotated just slowly enough to enjoy the view and snap a few pictures. It got dark fast given the time of year, so it was difficult to see anything past 8pm. I would recommend coming for lunch or an early dinner so truly get a good viewing experience.Special Features:
- amazingOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/29/2014My husband and I ate here during our recent trip to Canada, the views from the restuarant were fantanstic, the service was excellent and the food delicious. The food presentation was beautiful. I would definately recommend eating here as it makes a visit to the tower special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/29/2014The most amazing lunch spot, especially with out of town guest. By the time you factor the cn visit price you may as well have a three course lunch at $55 per person with the best view the city has to offer. The food is always excellent and the menu changes by season. I would absolutely recommend the 360!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great views, little overpricedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/28/2014Groups were being noisy. Menu is overpriced. Views are amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Birthday Dinner!SandyDined on 10/28/2014I recently took my family in celebration of my twin son's birthday. I had mentioned this in the Open Table reservation, and when it came time for dessert, their desserts arrived with a candle and birthday wishes in chocolate!! Really appreciated by them and by me. Really great service!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Time for celebrationBillVIPDined on 10/28/2014After competing the Edge Up top, decided to celebrate at 360 rotating around once very 72 minutes over the Toronto DT. A price fixe was the order of the day lunch . First a nice Edwards island mussels soup made with a very British style dry broth. and then a Canadian medium rare steak that was so delicious over a bed of mashed potatoes scrumptious. The dessert was a delicious tart, with a vanilla crème sauce with an ice cream scoop and a chocolate tart. You felt It was to pretty to eat.Special Features:
- gr view low food quality/quantityOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/27/2014The location has a great view, but the quality/quantity of the food for the high price isn't value this.
- Fun Dinner DestinationOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/27/2014Stunning views of the city!!! Food was excellent, great value for the moneySpecial Features:
- Pricey!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/26/2014The food wasn't the greatest, I've dined at various golf clubs and their food was much better. It was so expensive and wasn't worth the taste, I paid for the view.Special Features:
- Great Overall Experience!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/26/2014Celebrated a birthday there and it was a wonderful experience. From the wine selection to the many wonderful choices of mains.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/26/2014Excellent wait staff, requested to pay for another diner's meal, waiter was key to making it happen.Special Features:
- Great RestaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/26/2014Great atmosphere for a romantic dinner, we arrived very early for our reservation and they were happy to accommodate us, we got a great table and you can't beat the views. The food was good, the desserts lacked flavor though.Special Features:
- Ultimate destinationOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/26/2014Took my daughter for her sixth birthday. She was on top of the world.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dining close to heaven in torontoOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/25/2014Dining close to heaven in the heart of Toronto perfect place to enjoy a good dinner and a pleasant company , and unbeatable views timesSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/25/2014I've been to the restaurant several times and I've always liked the view, the service and the food. Only this last time the food was not as good as other times. My date had the lamb and he said that the meat was a bit scarce, and I had the halibut and it was good, but not as good as I was expecting; then the dessert was quite normal and I wanted something out of the ordinary. The service as always very friendly, respectful and well informed. Overall a good experience with some room for improvement. Thanks.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing view,OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/25/2014Service was rushed, made you feel Like you were another "table to be served ",,, it's a popular spot but they could add warmer service,,, would be nice to feel special ,,,Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- food just ok... view very niceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/25/2014Over priced food for sure. Especially the deserts. Nothing spectacular. But you pay for the view and the experience. Nice romantic night outSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- costOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/25/2014It is very pricey. But its not a place we would go to on a regular basis. So for the view and the experience it was worth it!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/25/2014My husband and I love the place and the food. It IS a wonderful place to celebrate birthday, wedding anniversaries... The view is beautiful, the food is delicious and the service is good. We definitely would like to go there again.Special Features:
- A wonderful dining experience!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/25/2014Great food, great wine, great service, great view and overall a very romantic and enjoyable dining experience!Special Features:
- Go for the viewTornto123Dined on 10/25/2014Food is ok but not outstanding, go for the view is great and service very friendly. We enjoyed our evening and unique views and experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GoodmoomooDined on 10/25/2014Nice view, great service, food are not bad, but the steak is abit over cooked, the lava cake is not really like lava, the lamb is abit too dry, the bread is cold, theres sand in the mussels. The point to go there is for the view, dont expect too much for food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 360 experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/25/2014Great scenic view. Weather played along. Food was great. Good value for money. Not cheap though . 4 people for lunch with 48$ bottle o wine (lower price on menu) plus tip and taxes was 360 dollars canadian.Special Features:
- Fabulous TimeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/25/2014What a wonderful place to go for that special occasion. Service was impecable, food was excellent and view was spectacular. Had a lovely time. Brought the dining experience to a new height.Special Features:
- Spectacular experiencetruegemDined on 10/24/2014360 Restaurant has always been a family favourite particularly to celebrate special occasions and impress out of town guests. Not only is the view beyond spectacular, highlighting everything that is great about Toronto, but the food and service are equally amazing. 360 will never disappoint and has 'evolved with the times'---it is a real gem in our city that must be experienced.Special Features:
- Great Atmosphere, Poor Cuisine60foodienycDined on 10/24/2014The atmosphere, scene and overall customer experience was very enjoyable, though the food itself was very poor quality. We ordered two different steak dishes and were unable to finish most of it due to the poor quality.Special Features:
- Lovely meal and view but not cheapOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/24/2014we had a lovely evening, nice table by the window full view of Toronto. Great food. Overall a great experience however it's expensive. Looking at $100 per person for food incl tax and tip and maybe 1 drink. I would recommend it just be prepared for the prices.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CN TOWER 360SuperrobDined on 10/24/2014Hit the mark...one of the nicest (romantic) restaurant to watch the sunset and view the city lights over a great dinner. I had the 360 Ceaser and the peppercorn steak...Ceaser was clearly the best I've tried...steak was excellent (I rank it the second best I've had) and a wine list that is superior. My beans were a bit cold and lacking test but a minor item. Ambiance cannot be beat!! Service was excellent.Special Features:
- Impressed!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/24/2014It was our first experience at 360 and we were very impressed. The ambiance was great and the service was courteous and helpful. The food was delicious. Thank you for making this first experience a delightful one!Special Features:
- CN Towerlovetodine2Dined on 10/24/2014It would have been nice to be right at the window, but the view was still spectacular. We timed it so that we arrived when it was light out and was dark while eating. Although expensive, the food was great. I had the beef cheeks and they were tender and flavourful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/24/2014The service and the view were amazing. Our waiter was very friendly and extremely nice. The food was very bland and plain tasting. I ordered the chicken and it was not good at all. Very rubbery and very fatty and my date ordered the prime rib. He said it wasn't good at all. There was no flavor to it whatsoever. I would recommend this restaurant for the view and friendly service but as for the food...maybe not. I was looking forward to it because of the high prices and hear of great great chefs and I was not happy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great view, good food, high pricesceeboDined on 10/24/2014The restaurant is way up high and so are the prices. It's debatable whether they're really worth it for the food alone, but if you just consider $20 per person off the bill as going towards the view, then it's reasonable. There's really no better view, and it's a nice once-in-a-while dinner for a couple, especially for an anniversary. Make sure you arrive early as there can be delays getting up to the restaurant (as there were for us).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food with a viewEskimopapaDined on 10/24/2014We went for the view and enjoyed every part of our experience! The view was the main reason for going to 360 Restaurant, but that's obvious as it's over 300 meters up. The service was fantastic as all employees were helpful, not just the servers. They were all delightful, pleasant and always smiling. We were all impressed by the food- presentation, aromas and definitely the flavour. We will definitely be going back for a meal in the near future, even though we're 8 hours north of Toronto.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/24/2014An excellent place to entertain out-of-town visitors.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/24/2014Everrything was perfect for beginning to end. it met all my expectetionsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very good!WesleyDined on 10/23/2014We had a lovely dinner. The view was stunning. Service was excellent. Food was delicious. Prices were a tad high. But no complaints. And walking downstairs to the glass floor below was great way to top the evening off.Special Features:
- scenic viewlinusDined on 10/23/2014Excellent view of the city of Toronto and beyond. Very clever design on the rotating feature for a complete view of the city.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/22/2014It was very best place to have dinner with my wife at an extraordinary place with a very impressive view over Toronto! Great Food! Amazing!Special Features: