360 The Restaurant at the CN Tower
301 Front St West
Toronto, ON M5V 2T6Neighborhood:
Downtown / Entertainment District
ContinentalPrice: CAN$51 and over
360 The Restaurant at the CN Tower
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.cntower.ca/360
- Phone: 4163625411x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: 11:00am - 2pm
Dinner: 4:30pm - 10:15pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Continental, Canadian
- Executive Chef: Peter George
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Cross Street: Front and John
- Public Transit: Your ultimate destination is Union Station. From there, the Tower is a short walk west along Front Street or Bremner Blvd. Visit www.ttc.ca for more information.
- Parking: Public Lot
- Parking Details: You will find plenty of parking all around the CN Tower. The closest lots are the south lot of the Metro Toronto Convention Centre (enter off Lower Simcoe from Bremner Blvd or Lakeshore Blvd) or the ImPark lot just west of the Rogers Centre (access from Navy Wharf).
A word from 360 The Restaurant at the CN Tower
360 The Restaurant at the CN Tower, one of Toronto's finest, features unforgettable food combined with a magnificent revolving view of Toronto more than 351 metres (1,151 ft) below. 360 offers market-fresh cuisine, featuring regional ingredients to ensure an incomparable culinary experience. Please note that elevation to 360 Restaurant and access to the LookOut and GlassFloor levels of the CN Tower, following your meal, are complimentary with the purchase of a main course by each guest.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerScenic View
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
360 The Restaurant at the CN Tower - Best Restaurants in Downtown / Entertainment District ›
360 The Restaurant at the CN Tower reviews from OpenTable diners
2210 reviews since June 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (1975)special occasion (1605)romantic (1108)notable wine list (555)great for lunch (526)fit for foodies (385)good for groups (343)hot spot (324)kid-friendly (222)late-night find (178)great for brunch (164)neighborhood gem (149)great for outdoor dining (103)vibrant bar scene (39)Show More
- I just loved itOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/18/2014I really enjoy this beautiful place, is was amazing. I would recommend to everybody. Nice view and excellent for special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- YummyOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/18/2014Pleasantly surprised at the food quality - delicious. Beyond my expectation as it was my first time and I had heard that it was only about the view.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place for a special occasionOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/18/2014It is an amazing restaurant for a special evening out. The food was incredible, and we had a table right next to the glass. It was a very nice, romantic evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/18/2014My boyfriend and I recently were celebrating our 5 year anniversary and I suprised him with dinner at the CN tower. We drove 3 hours to have dinner here and it was so worth it. Our server was great, very friendly. He knew the menu very well and helped recommend items and wine to us. The food was beyond our expectations! I got fresh fish and sea food clam chowder and sea food lasagna which was amazing. My boyfriend got a steak medium rare. He found it a little to rare but not a problem to get it more cooked. They acknowledged our anniversary and wrote it in chocolate on our desert plate. Very cute. The view was amazing! We were lucky to see it in the day light and in the dark. We found it slightly crowded but would love to go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous EveningBigFanDined on 10/18/2014Great food, great service, spectacular view. We very much enjoyed the entire experience, thank you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- "Uplifting"OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/18/2014Dining at 360, the CN Tower Restaurant is a must for a fine dining experience, at least once a year. The service is above standard, the food delicious, and the panorama view created the most pleasurable atmosphere. We were celebrating our son's 25th birthday and enjoyed every aspect of our visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/18/2014Great experience. The food was very good. The views are amazing. It's a fun time. Worth going too!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great view and food.. Meh service.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/18/2014First time to Toronto so we decided to splurge. The food and view were worth it. The service was okay, but we found ourselves without a server several times. That was annoying considering how much we spent on our meal. Overall though, pretty nice (expensive) lunch. :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- on my own over TorontoOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/18/2014Being alone, I chose to have lunch at 360 and it was a marvellous experience, nice and friendly people around. Much better than a group of noisy touristsSpecial Features:
- exquisiteOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/17/2014Loved d view. Was a romantic date for my boyfriend and I. He loved it so did ISpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic night with good friendsOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/17/2014Met old friends who were visiting Toronto and we had a late night dinner. They loved it. The food was great and the "touristy" part was perfect. Our waiter George took a risk a recommended a Canadian wine to my friend and he loved it. George complemented the dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PerfectOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/17/2014Great view, nice food, especial service. I recomendSpecial Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/17/2014it was a great experiance for us from Denmark, sitting in a restuarant in a level more as dubbel so high as the highest point in DK, looking over a city with nearly as many people in the hole DK. Going out on the glassflor was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Scenic & SatisfyingOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/17/2014I would recommend the restaurant to anyone wanting to see the city. Although I found the noise level to be a bit loud, the rest of the meal more than made up for it. I would definitely return.Special Features:
- FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/17/2014We ordered the Cesar salad of the 65$ Menu and it was really awful in tasty and presentation. It is totally overpriced.Special Features:
- B-day and thank you dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/17/2014We booked a dinner to celebrate a birthday and a thank you dinner for a friend. The food and ambiance was lovely, and the view of the city was spectacular. This is not our first time there and we enjoy booking for special occasions. They had a prixe fix menu selection and it was just the right amount of food and took the toil of menu selection.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/17/2014Starter and dessert were excellent. Main courses were a bit bland. Presentation attractive for all. Service was friendly and very prompt without hovering. Of course view was outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very NicelittlebobbytablesDined on 10/16/2014We went for a late night dinner at the 360 after reading some mixed reviews and I have to say the whole experience was excellent. Everyone was very friendly and service was quick and helpful. The food wasn't that expensive, was very tasty and god quality. Every course was nice, especially the seafood courses that my partner ate. Though the pork and beef dishes were delicious too. Really enjoyed our late night trip and meal on the 360 restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/16/2014I loved the view, that was a great experience but the food was very bland and basic. I had the choose 3 vegetarian menu and was very disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CN Tower Lunch, October 2014OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/16/2014Had a wonderful time, would do it again. We went for a special occasion and it was better than I expected, even though it was cloudy on one side. We were a party of four and only one had been there before. Normally we would not be in a position to pay for that type of lunch but as it was a special occasion, we did and it did not disappoint.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/16/2014Service and food were awesome! Would come back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First time in this RestaurantYaleDined on 10/15/2014The food was good, the view amazing though I think it would be better coming for lunch and catch the view in day.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentGiacominiDined on 10/15/2014was very anxious to know this restaurant. I'm from Brazil and being the first time here in toronto. It was a romantic dinner with my fiancee and we find it perfect, the food, the service, the atmosphere was all wonderful, thank youSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/15/2014Too many steps just to get there. Service seemed a little rushed. No coffee offered with dessert.Special Features:
- Must-see in TorontoInspiratorDined on 10/15/2014Our waiter Paul was amazing and highly professional. His 5-star treatment made us feel special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lunch with a viewCN360Dined on 10/15/2014What an amazing experience. Waiters extremely helpful and food was delicious. Views over the city were awesomeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/14/2014very good restaurant and view of Toronto. had lunch here food was good. would of liked a few more selections , but sometimes its limited for lunch. server named maks was very good has was all of the staff.Special Features:
- Great service & unbelievable viewsLochRenMonstaDined on 10/14/2014Had lunch by myself as my friend I was over visiting was working and I had to go up the tower before I left. Service was very good, very attentive, but not to the extent of being a nuisance. Food was really good, I had the trio of seafood followed by the steak and lobster. The steak was alright, I was expecting it to be a fillet and it was cut like one, but it was either substandard or a rump/ribeye - the lobster was excellent though. The wine was also very nice, I had the Albariño. Overall it was an excellent dining experience, very unique. After 5 minutes or so you get used to your peripheral vision moving slowly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- View and FoodBestViewDined on 10/13/2014Obviously best view in Toronto. Book for about an hour before sunset. Food very good. Service is friendly. Help needed for accessibility for disabled seating but staff very helpful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- became better but still expensiveSimonDined on 10/13/2014very expensive , the food has become much better , but still very expensive, service is much better than before (you get more attention now) .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 30WeddingAnniversary MealOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/13/2014Excellent venue and food. Service was very good. Whole experience was fantastic.Special Features:
- LovelyLushDined on 10/12/2014The view was breath taking, the food was so delicious. The heirloom salad was good with a very unique flavor. i got the salmon and it was divine, i haven't had fresh salmon cooked with perfect flavor like that in a long time. the dark chocolate tower was very rich but light at the same time, a very nice way to end the meal. I complimented my meal with the best glass of Rose wine (dry) that i ever tasted. unfortunately My friend got the cheese cake, that didn't taste very good it was very grainy with a odd texture. 360 is something to experience :)Special Features:
- vegetarian foodanoushDined on 10/12/2014Unfortunately the variety of food for vegetarians is so poor.Special Features:
- Great ExperienceGnimorDined on 10/12/2014When visiting Toronto it is a highlight to dine in up in the sky in the revolving tower restaurant. Food was excellent and as tower fee is included I think fair priceing. Plan early and make the booking on the internet.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Need a better waiting areahopedformoreDined on 10/12/2014I made reservations for my fiancee and I at 5:45 on Sunday evening. We were a bit delayed and checked in at 5:50. We didn't have to wait very long for the elevator, but once we got to the restaurant, we were waiting for a table for close to half an hour, even with a reservation. It was very cramped as there is not much of a waiting area and there were a lot of people waiting for tables. We had also requested a table near the window but we ended up with a 4-6 person table away from the window even though we were a party of two. We were told after we were seated that we could wait 45 minutes in the bar for a table near the window to become free. The food was good (though expensive), but this will likely be the only time I eat here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A must do in torontoJerseymelDined on 10/12/2014Booked this meal 4 months in advance for the first sitting. When we got to the tower its wad manic. People everywhere queing for food. When we arrived at the top and were seated it was quiet and hardly noticed anyone around us. The food is lovely. And the view..... Well we watched the sunset over the city and lake ontario and was wonderful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Views but rushed serviceLovetheviewsDined on 10/12/2014My husband and I just celebrated our anniversary at the 360 restaurant on Sunday Oct 12th. Our reservation was for 4:45pm so we were lucky enough to get a window seat to see the spectacular views. I highly recommend going earlier like we did so that the sun has not yet set and you can still see the whole city, while also enjoying the less busy restaurant. After 6pm, the restaurant started to fill up and then after the sun went down, the restaurant was packed. The one complaint I would have was the service. While it was great that they were quick at cleaning off our table and filling out water, we felt like they were trying to rush us the whole time. Constantly asking us if we are almost done our one course and ready for the next.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First time in TorontoLuvTRDined on 10/12/2014My boyfriend and I visited Toronto this past weekend for the first time. We decided to have lunch at 360 the Restaurant and we were so glad that we did. Not only did we absolutely LOVE our first trip to Toronto but we LOVED our dining experience at the CN tower. The views and food were great and our waiter was very friendly. We will definitely be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Can't beat the view!PatsySmithDined on 10/12/2014Sunday on Thanksgiving weekend - we turned up exactly at our booked time at 1.45pm (which was no mean feat considering having to find the right queue, go through security and get the lift up) but the restaurant was so busy that everyone who had bookings for this time was kept waiting 5-10 minutes before being seated. Luckily as there were only 2 of us we got a small table right by the windows. The service is not fast, but then we were in no hurry to leave! It was a good time to go as they were not trying to hurry us in order to get another sitting in.Special Features:
- Amazing viewsOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/12/2014Between the quality of the food, the amazing view, and the fact that you skip the lines, definitely worth doing the prix fix menu for lunchSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.