360 The Restaurant at the CN Tower
301 Front St West
Toronto, ON M5V 2T6Neighborhood:
Downtown / Entertainment District
ContinentalPrice: CAN$51 and over
360 The Restaurant at the CN Tower
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.cntower.ca/360
- Phone: 4163625411x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: 11:00am - 2pm
Dinner: 4:30pm - 10:15pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Continental, Canadian
- Executive Chef: Peter George
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Cross Street: Front and John
- Public Transit: Your ultimate destination is Union Station. From there, the Tower is a short walk west along Front Street or Bremner Blvd. Visit www.ttc.ca for more information.
- Parking: Public Lot
- Parking Details: You will find plenty of parking all around the CN Tower. The closest lots are the south lot of the Metro Toronto Convention Centre (enter off Lower Simcoe from Bremner Blvd or Lakeshore Blvd) or the ImPark lot just west of the Rogers Centre (access from Navy Wharf).
A word from 360 The Restaurant at the CN Tower
360 The Restaurant at the CN Tower, one of Toronto's finest, features unforgettable food combined with a magnificent revolving view of Toronto more than 351 metres (1,151 ft) below. 360 offers market-fresh cuisine, featuring regional ingredients to ensure an incomparable culinary experience. Please note that elevation to 360 Restaurant and access to the LookOut and GlassFloor levels of the CN Tower, following your meal, are complimentary with the purchase of a main course by each guest.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerScenic View
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
360 The Restaurant at the CN Tower - Best Restaurants in Downtown / Entertainment District ›
360 The Restaurant at the CN Tower reviews from OpenTable diners
2225 reviews since May 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (1976)special occasion (1599)romantic (1101)notable wine list (545)great for lunch (543)fit for foodies (357)good for groups (336)hot spot (309)kid-friendly (233)great for brunch (178)late-night find (177)neighborhood gem (154)great for outdoor dining (98)vibrant bar scene (32)Show More
- Romantic!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/21/2014The food was quite good, decent portions. Wish they had a few more options, but other than that, it was very good. Service was promptSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Plastic in foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/21/2014There was a piece of plastic shaped like an arrow in my chicken. Disappointed in that.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- You would never walk out.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/21/2014Modest food, modest wine, overwhelming view. A place where you would like to stay longer, would have to offer a simple but refined food too.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/21/2014We were a group of 6 adults: my guests from Europe. We generally had a good experience: Pros: very nice views. No wait for elevator. Mostly happy with main course. Conplementary access to observation/glass floor Cons: very noisy. Waiters were ok but not trained/welcoming as of a fine dining restaurant. Took long after appetizer to bring the main food(about 45 minutes) Ceasar salad was not good at all!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great lunch with fantastic view!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/21/2014Took a friend from out of town (Brazil), and she was so excited to go to the CN Tower, and this greatly exceeded her expectations! There is no better way to see Toronto than to sit down to a great meal and get that slow revolving view of the city! In addition, no crazy lineups to get stuck in going up or down the tower as the restaurant has it's own set of elevators! And on top of that, lunch was delicious!!!Special Features:
- portion sizeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/20/2014I have dined at this restaurant before and it seems the portion size has decreased. The food was magnificent thoyugh.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/20/2014We had a Great dinner with amazing views of the city. Food was good and also good quantity. The only thing was our waiter, he was not very friendly!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/20/2014We often entertain friends and family to the 360 because they live in BC and it is a treat for them. I usually order the prime rib which for the first time was not offered on the prix fix, regardless I made a special request of my waiter to substitute my bread pudding for another vegetable which he agreed to do. My order arrived with bread pudding and I left it on the plate. Next I asked our waiter to take our photo which he promised to do in just a moment, ten minutes later the couple at the next table got up and took it for us. Obviously we tipped far less then usual!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great timeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/20/2014First time experience, loved it. Great service. Lobster was amazing and a well portionned size.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/20/2014service was spotty at best. waiter was friendly when we saw him but that was very infrequent. i ordered a steak and baked potato the least he could have done was tell me it came with one instead of charging me for a second one. no salt or pepper on our table at all asked for it but never received it i guess he forgot. and then took forever to get back down to ground level. for 300.00 buck i expect a little more.and the bus boy cleaning tables SYED was probably the rudest bus boy i have ever seen.Special Features:
- CharmedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/20/2014It was our first visit to the 360, and I can say for certain we will return. The view was grand, but the food was out of this world. The best pickerel I've ever had. Our server was very knowledgeable about the wine selection and was very helpful with suggestions. All around a fantastic restaurant experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- disappointment...OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/20/2014many windows seats available but they did not seat us in one....disappointing...... 2 hours 40 minutes for LUNCH?????? way to long for a lunch time experience for cold food.... not the best experience we expected ...
- Amazing experience!!!SmilesDined on 9/19/2014I would recommend the CN Tower 360 restaurant to everyone I know!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Terrible ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/19/2014Terrible experience. The service was incredibly slow, our server took far too long to take our drink order and couldn't even tell me the type of wine offered by the glass, my options where "white or red". Were not offered salt & pepper for our meal nor were we able to find a server to get what we needed. No one checked on us while after meal was presented, steak was far over cooked with zero pink in the centre-not even close to a medium rare request. Prime rib was bland, was hoping for salt and pepper to improve the lack of flavour. Tiny little scoop of mashed potatoes -about a third of a serving size you would receive with a baked potato -- a joke really. Overall terrible for the price point. Would not recommend if you want a good meal.Special Features:
- AwesomeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/19/2014My Husband and I spent the evening at the CN Tower restaurant to celebrate our Silver Wedding. We thought it was amazing and very romantic. Food was excellent too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good dining enjoying amazing viewOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/19/2014Dining was very good. The view is where you go to the CN tower for. The ticket included in the diner pricing is worth going up to the 360 restaurant. Nice atmosphere.Special Features:
- Decent restaurant with drawbacksOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/19/2014Everybody comes to this restaurant for the views... That's obvious. But the food is very good. The service is decent... Prices are of course quite high but this is expected. However, there are 2 fundamental issues for me: 1) very tightly packed tables - there is not much privacy, you can listen to the other table's conversation easily... 2) really mediocre wine served - I heard about the famous cellar... and the wine I picked tasted worse than many of the $10 wines from supermarket... paying $45 for a bottle and considering the restaurant being in the 'premium' market, I would expect something much better!Special Features:
- A must when in Toronto!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/19/2014Awesome view, service, and food to die for! Well worth the visit when coming to Toronto.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Gorgeous ViewCulinaryDined on 9/19/2014Spectacular view. Expensive, mediocre food. Not recommended except for scenery.Special Features:
- FantasticOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/19/2014What a special time we had. Amazing view and fantastic food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- don't come for the foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/19/2014The food was mediocre at best. The gnocchi starter was tasteless and swimming in grease. The foie gras / chicken liver starter had no flavour at all and did not have the buttery texture that foie gras should have. The prime rib was adequate but not very flavourful. The server was rushing us like crazy at first, but stopped pushing us when she was told that we were in no rush. Everything is vastly overpriced. If not for the very nice scenic view, it would have been a total bust.Special Features:
- Awesome view and awful foodFranziDined on 9/19/2014We (a group of 4 persons) are very sorry, that the food in the restaurant was so bad. We had 4 main dishes (pork, chicken, fish and pasta), but non of these was acceptable. How can the management allow such a bad quality kitchen in such an amazing location?
- Spectacular ExperienceEducationProfDined on 9/19/2014Lunch at the 360 was the best way to take in the CN Tower experience. We had a sunny day and could see for miles. Rather than paying for a trip up the tower and lunch somewhere else, we combined the two with an excellent lunch. We had our exchange student from France with us and were greeted with a French language copy of the menu as requested in my comments on-line for the reservation. The whole experience was seamless and stress free! We would recommend it to anyone...and we have to the other exchange families!Special Features:
- Birthday dinnerJBautistaDined on 9/18/2014Hi. We went to celebrate my birthday dinner at 360 restaurant. The reservation was fine and the welcome very professional, the view is astonish but about the food...first the bread was to hard to bitte and the butter smell as an old fridge, very bad. Second we order a calamari, one was fine but the other one was soo salty. Next we order lobster+steak and again one of the lobster was just ok the other one no well cooked very poor skills. Steak should be more seasoned but well. Finally the wine, we asked for two glass, the Sauvignon blanc test like a wine open for severals weeks the other severals days. Son I decided not ask for a champagne, I didn't another bad surprise. The price and the food are not in the same level.Special Features:
- Wedding/AnniversaryRomanticDined on 9/18/2014Great place to celebrate with your loves one :) Quiet and romantic. We went during the night and I'm sure the view is much better during the daySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Top Of The CityTimepieceDined on 9/18/2014It was a moving experience, in a clockwise direction. The service was timely, our meal was excellent. We will recommend to friends and family. WE WILL BE BACK.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/18/2014The best restaurant to a romantic dinner. Amazing view, great food, great service. Awesome!!! Recommended to all.Special Features:
- BobremiDined on 9/18/2014Excellent evening with splendid food in a special environment. Staff very good and the food excellent vale. Overall a special evening.Special Features:
- TO viistOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/18/2014good food..great view...timing and spacing of dinner was excellentSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It is good but so expensiveEGutiDined on 9/17/2014Food and service is good but it is SO expensive. There are a lot of nice restaurants with better food and way cheaper that CN. The only Magic is the great view of Toronto at Night. I suggest to visit just once and have the nice experience for the view.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved the serviceStephwDined on 9/17/2014My server George, was extremely nice and kind. He offered his opinion about the menu and had great taste. This was the second visit. He was our serve both times. And showed extreme kindness every visit. He was friendly and definitely made the visit more enjoyable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great restaurant with a great view!MillieDined on 9/17/2014My family and I enjoyed the food and we also like the slow turning of the restaurant where we could see different views over Toronto. We had the $65 prix fixe menu and it was worth it, we also had access to the observation deck and glass floor after diner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great location with good foodCosmoExPatDined on 9/17/2014On a shirt 2-night stay in Toronto, I wanted to eat and see something good. While shortly before my dinner reservation I read some bad food reviews, I still decided to go and that was a good decision. While the food might not be at a 3 starred Michelin restaurant it is still very good food. (If you want 3 starred food, go to a 3 starred restaurant and stop complaining that other restaurants don't live up to your expectations while they still fulfill what they advertise!) I found the service to be attentive without being overly in my face. Very competent level of the servers! And the views during dinner are of course absolutely amazing! Overall, an excellent experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great family reunionrhinojDined on 9/17/2014We had a wonderful time catching up with our Icelandic relatives while enjoying the city in daylight, sunset and night views. The food was wonderful and the service top notch. Would recommend it to others as a great place to meet.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CNTower dinner.beenseendoneYEHDined on 9/17/2014We chose 6.15 sitting for September visit to Toronto so that we could see the sunset as we ate ( check sunset times before you book! ). Great way to view Toronto and watching sunset was icing on the cake. Plus you get access to viewing platforms and glass-floor .... a bonus. Choice of menus to suit most wallets.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special lunch-special celebrationkt13Dined on 9/17/2014I selected the CN tower for my significant birthday lunch. Gorgeous day so the perfect location! Service was fast (perhaps a bit faster than it could have been given the venue), and our waiter was very pleasant. Food was better than we expected given the touristy attraction draw. Expect to pay more than you would on the ground...but of course you do have the added opportunity to visit the other parts of the tower...glass floor and outside observatory. Including 2 ceaser cocktails, one glass of wine, 2 entrés and 2 desserts, $190. Yes, it was worth it. Be sure to visit the Aquarium...fantastic!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful experiencetouristfoodieDined on 9/17/2014It was a lovely sunny day and we could see as afar away as Niagara on the Lake. Beautifully presented food (I took pictures of my plates). Excellent service (perfect balance between being friendly and leaving up alone). No pressure to leave so we made 2 full revolutions of the 360 degrees. Excellent variety of food and choices for the $55 lunch Prix Fixe.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- super!!Dee29Dined on 9/16/2014Very interesting and really nice experience. The food is incredible and the wine cave is beautifull.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great atmosphere/staff, so so foodGawkykrisDined on 9/16/2014The food was not the best but the environment and the staff were lovely. Great place to go when the sky is clear.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- scenic beauty pays off...neelamkDined on 9/16/2014The restaurant location itself is perfect. You getthe most beautiful views of the lake and toronto. And the rotating effect of the table is also a brilliant touch. The only downfall for me was the food. They didn't have much options for vegetarians such as myself.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.