360 The Restaurant at the CN Tower
301 Front St West
Toronto, ON M5V 2T6Neighborhood:
Downtown / Entertainment District
ContinentalPrice: CAN$51 and over
360 The Restaurant at the CN Tower
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.cntower.ca/360
- Phone: 4163625411x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: 11:00am - 2pm
Dinner: 4:30pm - 10:15pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Continental, Canadian
- Executive Chef: Peter George
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Cross Street: Front and John
- Public Transit: Your ultimate destination is Union Station. From there, the Tower is a short walk west along Front Street or Bremner Blvd. Visit www.ttc.ca for more information.
- Parking: Public Lot
- Parking Details: You will find plenty of parking all around the CN Tower. The closest lots are the south lot of the Metro Toronto Convention Centre (enter off Lower Simcoe from Bremner Blvd or Lakeshore Blvd) or the ImPark lot just west of the Rogers Centre (access from Navy Wharf).
A word from 360 The Restaurant at the CN Tower
360 The Restaurant at the CN Tower, one of Toronto's finest, features unforgettable food combined with a magnificent revolving view of Toronto more than 351 metres (1,151 ft) below. 360 offers market-fresh cuisine, featuring regional ingredients to ensure an incomparable culinary experience. Please note that elevation to 360 Restaurant and access to the LookOut and GlassFloor levels of the CN Tower, following your meal, are complimentary with the purchase of a main course by each guest.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerScenic View
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
360 The Restaurant at the CN Tower - Best Restaurants in Downtown / Entertainment District ›
360 The Restaurant at the CN Tower reviews from OpenTable diners
2089 reviews since May 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (1849)special occasion (1504)romantic (1033)notable wine list (533)great for lunch (509)fit for foodies (320)good for groups (311)hot spot (285)kid-friendly (231)great for brunch (191)late-night find (161)neighborhood gem (142)great for outdoor dining (93)vibrant bar scene (32)Show More
- Far from the madding crowddnmcDined on 8/28/2014Good way to escape the hustle and bustle of the torn-up streets of Toronto. (Take your own salt and pepper, though, if you don't want to flag and ask a waiter every time you want some.)Special Features:
- excellent viewOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/28/2014Excellent view. Set menu has lots of options. Quality of food was v. Good. Good Value for money considering elevation was includedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- anniversary dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/27/2014The food was just good, our waiter never asked if everything was Ok until dessert when he put the desserts in front of us and then asked how it was before we could even try it. The ambience is amazing, you should definitely go for that even if the food is not amazing, it's not bad. Our waiter never asked how the meal was until dessert when he put our dessert in front of us and asked us how it was before we could even try it. The presentation on the citrus chicken was horrible- it looked like someone cut a chicken in half and then threw it on the plate to completely cover the accompaniments. No color on it.Tasted nice but skin wasn't crisp. The pesto lasagna w/ shrimp and lobster was nice, presentation was Ok. Desserts were nicely presented.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- You're paying for the viewOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/27/2014If you have visited the tower already I would advise you not to bother with the restaurant. The food is very average but the price tag is not. We paid the same amount for 10 people to have lunch at niagara!Special Features:
- charming view on a clear eveningOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/27/2014After a hectic day of site-seeing, the 360 offers a calm respite from the speed and noise of Toronto below. The views are spectacular. We sat in one of the second level banquettes with our two children. Our server was witty and good with the children. Our service was good until the clearing of the main course--dishes sat for a long time in front of us even though our water was repeatedly filled. It took a long time to get our dessert menus, then our desserts, and coffee, to the point that we contemplated leaving. The menu has been static for several years. It is an expensive restaurant. Without alcoholic beverages, our bill came to $350 for the four of us. It does include the elevator ride up the tower ($100 value).Special Features:
- Great view!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/27/2014I've been to 360 a few times -- mostly for special occasions on the weekends. This was during a weekday evening around 6 pm. Our oldest son was doing the EdgeWalk and it was my youngest son's birthday and his first time visiting the Tower so we decided to celebrate and have dinner. At 6 pm it was crazy busy with lots of kids and tourists - very noisy. I've noticed that the dress code definitely wasn't as strict. The service was awesome, attentive without being bothersome. We ended up staying for 3 hours having a leisurely meal. It got quieter after 8 pm and the sunset was spectacular. I had prime rib, everyone else had lamb and the little guy had the pasta which was a bit stingy on the sauce. The lemon curd dessert was to die for!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/27/2014Compared to New Yorks Empire State, WTC, Chicagos Hancock and Sears Tower, Berlin, Munich and Tokyo Tower, where I all have been, and Eiffeltower Paris it was the best value for money. The service was very good, the food + WINE too. Especially the ability to go to the platforms below incl. glass floor, then the menu drops from 65 /75 can.$ to 28 or 38 can. $, what is measured by that really good value. And I was staying a long time on the platforms. Perhaps to avoid overly negative complaints in the web You would make better advertising and really PRECALCULATE THIS EXPLICITELY so everybody even from places like Minden ON or Haliburton ON can understood Your great deal You give. Will come back the next Years; Stephan from Munich GermanySpecial Features:
- Romantic lunch as married coupleOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/27/2014This was our first romantic lunch date as a married couple. It was a great memory for both of us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great viewOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/27/2014All that was expected in terms of view and special place. Food very acceptable but bread stale. Overall an experience to recommend to our friendsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- amazing experience (360 restaurant)OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/27/2014I have an amazing experience of the 360 restaurant, the highest restaurant around the world with my family. It is a unforgettable day for us because of the birthday of my son's 16 years old on Aug 27th, 2014. It is so great for us.Special Features:
- FOR AN EXPENSIVEOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/27/2014FOOD COMPARABLE TO PLANE FOOD, REALLY BAD. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS RESTAURANT TO ANYONE. TOO BAD TOURISTS HAVE TO EXPERIENCE THIS. FOOD WAS COLD, AND NOT TASTEFUL AT ALL. SORRY TO SAY. THE SCENERY WAS PERFECT, BUT THE FOOD WAS THE EXACT OPPOSITE. NOT EVEN THE BASIC APPETIZERS WERE AVAILABLE. I THINK THE OWNERS NEED TO VISIT A RESTAURANT LIKE MOXIE AND TAKE SOME BASIC ITEMS OFF OF THEIR LIST. A VIEW LIKE THAT NEEDS AT LEAST THE BASICS TO BE GOOD. NOT EXPENSIVE FOOD THAT IS COLD AND NOT COMPARABLE TO EVEN A JACK ASTORS. SERVE BURGERS & FRIES ATLEAST IT WOULD BE GOOD.Special Features:
- agreablement surprisOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/26/2014Normalement les attractions de ce genre ,se repose sur le fait même de celle-ci ainsi que sur le passage des touristes. Ici pas du tout,non seulement tout le personnelle est a votre écoute ,le service y est excellent ,la vue magnifique et la nourriture digne d'un grand restaurant français et je pèse mes mots . Une soirée inoubliable. Des professionnels . Si j'ai un cadeau a faire j'inviterai des personnes que j’apprécie, les yeux fermé .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LatenightdinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/26/2014I thoroughly enjoyed my time in the 360 restaurant. The food was very tasty and well presented and the atmosphere was very romantic. The view from the rotating restaurant was exceptional and I would certainly come back for a special occasion.Special Features:
- Food QualityOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/26/2014Amazing View Good Service. Great ambience Too loud and lots of chattering. Small tables.Special Features:
- A special nightOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/26/2014It was my Wife's 40th birthday and I wanted it to be a very memorable occasion. We had the lobster dinner which was great and the views were unbelievable. The restaurant sits 115 stories up and the views are mind blowing, we had the opportunity to look down into the Toronto Blue Jays baseball stadium during a Red Sox's game. Our waiter Steve was fantastic, very attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bucket List Box Checked OffOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/26/2014What a great way to spend the last night of our vacation. Steve is a great waiter.Special Features:
- DisappointingOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/26/2014We usually go to a chain restaurant like the Keg or Milestones for our reunions, but we wanted to do something different and special this time. I think from now on we will just stick to what we are use to. I think the Keg or Milestone's chef culinary skills are far superior to whomever is doing the cooking at the 360. The food seems like it is mass produced banquet hall food, but even I have had better meals at weddings. The entrees were cold and tasteless. My friends steak was so full of marble she couldn't cut it. My orange glazed chicken was dry and the glaze was burnt pan juices, mixed with what seemed like water. The strawberry daiquiri was pure syrup with just crushed ice, the canolli for dessert was not made using ricotta cheese.Special Features:
- Great experience!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/26/2014Food was excellent! Portion could have been larger. There was a bit of wait for the food, but we didn't mind since the view was so amazing. Our waiter was exceptionally nice. Overall t was an amazing experience and we would go again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/26/2014I had a great time with my dinner, food was very good although it was pricey, reservation was for my wife and she was blown away with the view and overall experience. Waiters were very friendly especially Bobby. The only setback was the time it took my waiter to bring my bill.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent view but average food.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/26/2014Excellent location with great view and good service. Food was not what we were expecting for the price.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for special occasionOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/26/2014We were in Toronto for one day. We went for a lunch to celebrate my mom's birthday. The food was really good. In my opinion the fix price menu offer a good variety of food. We got a table near the window. The view was gorgeous. The floor is moving slowly, so you really get 360 degree view. We agree with others that the view from the restaurant was much better than from the general observation floor, plus you also skip a line. My mom really enjoyed her birthday.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great family spot.OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/26/2014We've gone every year when we visit Toronto with our boys since they were 6-10 years old. Now that the boys are adults they still look forward to it. The view is wonderful and the good is good. The price reflects a ticket up the CN tower but if you factor this in the meal is very reasonable. The wine list is fantastic especially if you are looking for something spectacular.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great viewOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/26/2014The restaurant has great food. The set menu for lunch is excellent. The view is exceptional! It is definitely worth to pay a bit more to have lunch first then you can go to tour the glass floor level and the other level which are included in the price. The wait staff is very good. The food is cooked to perfection.Special Features:
- Amazing view only reason to go !OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/25/2014Food is mediocre, I found a pebble in my dish. Our waitress was quite difficult to get hold of, condescending and unbelieving of our words. Not a great experience food wise.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/25/2014Although they probably do not get too many vegetarian requests we would have certainly appreciated a wider variety in vegetarian offerings.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for a special occasionOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/25/2014The location, food and views were amazing. My wife and I were there for our second anniversary. We went around sunset so we got a full revolution in this rotating restaurant during daylight hours and a second revolution after the sun had set. Don't go here thinking it will be a cheap meal and you'll have a great time. Service was quick but I felt a bit like We were being rushed. Not very personal, we had 3 different people come to our table and I didn't get any of their names. Not a bad experience at all just thought the service would be friendlier and more helpfulSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing viewOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/25/2014Nice place, good service. The view of Toronto is amazing.Special Features:
- Go for the view-not the food...foodie2dineDined on 8/25/2014First I will say that the service from our waiter was fantastic and the view was outstanding. The food was just ok at best. I ordered the $75 prix fix menu. The amuse bouche was good. My duck confit salad was bland and it was not duck confit, it was just shredded (unseasoned) duck on the salad. My beef cheek was cooked perfectly but again, utterly unseasoned and bland. The morels were overcooked in (I believe) the braising liquid...almost unrecognizable & completely flavourless. A morel mushroom normally has incredible flavour. The dessert was good. The cookie layers could have been thinner to make it easier to eat, but it was tasty. Note: If salt & pepper are not provided at the table, I expect the food to be seasoned by the chef.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great View and GREAT FOODOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/25/2014I went there for my mother's birthday - I didn't expect much of the food - but turned out the food was great too! Big portion, and tasty!Special Features:
- Poor food and service.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/25/2014My fiancé and I went to the 360 restaurant for our 6 year anniversary. We both had the steak as our main course and both hated it! The cut was extremely tough and fatty half of my steak was left on the plate. Our waiter was very brief and not overly friendly and the courses were brought out very quickly leaving little time to relax chat and enjoy the atmosphere. We felt rushed and our food was overpriced and not nearly as good as the keg. Would only recommend for the amazing view!Special Features:
- Overpriced, microwave foosOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/25/2014Go here only if you want want to enjoy the scenic view of Toronto. Avoid this place if you're looking for great food.Special Features:
- Top MarksCanOnToDined on 8/25/2014This was the first time we had lunch here. The view is of course spectacular but I didn't know what to expect from the food. I was so impressed by the menu choices and the quality. We've eaten in a number of high-scale (no pun intended) restaurants of late and the food here was by far the best. We were all extremely pleased with our meal choices. We plan to return in the Spring. If you're looking for a place that will exceed your expectations, this is the place to come.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- No Service No TipOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/24/2014The service was mad at each other and that gave us a really bad image about your employees, that almost trasmited their madness to us. But what was the worst part, was that when we had to pay we were asked to leave a huge amount of tip that we didn't want to leave because the service was bad and slow. A tip should be a gift of the customer to the service when the customer thinks the service was good. The way you are doing it, you are limiting the freedom of the guest. If you want to earn more, increase the price of the menus, but don't force the customers to leave a tip when the service doesn't deserve it.Special Features:
- surpriseOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/24/2014We were really impressed by the whole experience. An absolute delight. It was a surprise treat for my partner and he loved it. Views were impressive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What a revolving viewOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/24/2014Good food with spectacular revolving view of the Toronto area.The food was good considering such a busy restaurant and tourist site (Prix Fixe menu was good but not for those with a liking for plain food). Servings were not large but good enough to fill you. Service was good but not attentive due to busy environment.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great viewOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/24/2014Pretty much what I expected. Fantastic view which is why we dined there, the food was average and overpriced. While the steaks were supposed to be high quality they were adequate and had little taste, the peppercorn sauce was thin and tasteless. The deserts were ok, my ricotta tart with berries had a decent taste and texture. But it's still a great experience for the view which is why most people will go.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DollyOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/24/2014Beautiful view. Little noisy with young babies and kids, which was not romantic. Better later in evening for romantic meal. Food was very good, beautifully presented. Waiter was friendly and efficient. Overall nice experience. Getting to restaurant was horrible, with throngs of people and long elevator waits going down after dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 3/5OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/24/2014The food was great but the choices were limited. Expensive aswell but that is to be expected at a place like that.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 360 The RestaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/24/2014Although we were looking forward to this dining experience while visiting Toronto, we were underwhelmed with the scene. We were expecting some sort of refinement and exotic menu for the prices and were disappointed to hear unruly children, see flipflops and beachwear. The food was OK but choices were limited. Our waiter was pleasant but busboy didn't do a thorough job leaving litter on the table throughout the meal. The view was terrific but not worth the prices. You can do better at other Toronto establishments.Special Features:
- very dissapointedOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/24/2014I decided to come to the 360 restaurant for my boyfriends birthday. It was by far such a dissapointing experience. First the table is so small your bombarded with large menus taking up so much room in front of you. I had called earlier to confirm that I was coming for my boyfriends birthday, I was told there would be a card on the table against the candle saying happy birthday. There was nothing there to be found. I ordered a drink and ended up almost choking on a piece of foil. I infromed our server whose name was bobby, who later changed my drink and informed me someone from the bar accidently opened a wine bottle near my drink resulting in foil flying off. Regardless thats unacceptable, for a respectable franchise.Special Features: