360 The Restaurant at the CN Tower
301 Front St West
Toronto, ON M5V 2T6Neighborhood:
Downtown / Entertainment District
ContinentalPrice: CAN$51 and over
360 The Restaurant at the CN Tower
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.cntower.ca/360
- Phone: 4163625411x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: 11:00am - 2pm
Dinner: 4:30pm - 10:15pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Continental, Canadian
- Executive Chef: Peter George
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Cross Street: Front and John
- Public Transit: Your ultimate destination is Union Station. From there, the Tower is a short walk west along Front Street or Bremner Blvd. Visit www.ttc.ca for more information.
- Parking: Public Lot
- Parking Details: You will find plenty of parking all around the CN Tower. The closest lots are the south lot of the Metro Toronto Convention Centre (enter off Lower Simcoe from Bremner Blvd or Lakeshore Blvd) or the ImPark lot just west of the Rogers Centre (access from Navy Wharf).
A word from 360 The Restaurant at the CN Tower
360 The Restaurant at the CN Tower, one of Toronto's finest, features unforgettable food combined with a magnificent revolving view of Toronto more than 351 metres (1,151 ft) below. 360 offers market-fresh cuisine, featuring regional ingredients to ensure an incomparable culinary experience. Please note that elevation to 360 Restaurant and access to the LookOut and GlassFloor levels of the CN Tower, following your meal, are complimentary with the purchase of a main course by each guest.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerScenic View
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
360 The Restaurant at the CN Tower - Best Restaurants in Downtown / Entertainment District ›
360 The Restaurant at the CN Tower reviews from OpenTable diners
2190 reviews since May 21, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (1950)special occasion (1581)romantic (1088)notable wine list (544)great for lunch (536)fit for foodies (348)good for groups (331)hot spot (295)kid-friendly (232)great for brunch (178)late-night find (170)neighborhood gem (153)great for outdoor dining (97)vibrant bar scene (33)Show More
- GREAT VIEW & WINE!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/16/2014The view is obviously amazing, one of the best views you could ever enjoy with dinner. It was slightly disorienting for me at the beginning but my wife was perfectly okay. The food was very good but not out of this world at all...the and WINE was amazing. A great selection and Beejay really knows his wines!Special Features:
- An overlooked gemOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/16/2014We go to this restaurant to watch the seasons change - what a perfect vantage point. The service is excellent, the menu is seasonal and creative with a wine list to suit all. The fixed price menu is a deal and dining at the restaurant gives you priority access to the elevator. Definitely not a typical tacky tourist dining spot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExpensiveOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/15/2014Expensive. The food isn't great. The view is astonishing.Special Features:
- disgustingOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/15/2014Overall the food was horrible. Steaks were very bland, seafood not fresh at all, not to mention service was disgusting waiters had lots of attitude. Way overpriced! The only good thing about this is the gorgeous city view.Special Features:
- Nice experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/15/2014We went to 360 The Restaurant to celebrate my husband's birthday. I was delighted when they brought out the dessert and had remembered to write "Happy Birthday" on it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/15/2014This is the place to show the best side of Toronto "the good ". It was an experience that crowned the visit of family from the UK who were visiting Canada for the first time. Although we saw Toronto through a grey sky and bursts of mist the food and care shown by the waiters was outstanding.Special Features:
- it was a great experience, loved itOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/15/2014I was terrified to go up the elevator, but it was okay, I have a fear of heights, the experience was wonderful, starting with the picture taking, and then the people on the elevator, were kind to let me stand in the back. We were greeted at the restaurant and seated, introduced to our server, he was very friendly and helpful, he helped us decide what we wanted to eat, and he was right. The whole experience was great, we took a friend visiting from Chicago, she also enjoyed herself.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Florida visitors & TorontonianOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/15/2014The experience was outstanding. I would return! & as the Local - I had never been there either so we all had a great timeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AnniversaryOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/14/2014Was a surprise for my wife, 34 years of marriage, everything was perfect, service, food, music view. Thankyou.Special Features:
- Excellent food & glorious view!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/14/2014The food was excellent & we all tried different entrees. The Prime Rib was spectacular & quite large serving. Highly recommend! The Toronto skyline was wonderful!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beautiful viewPaperbagPriincessDined on 9/14/2014360 restaurant offered a spectacular view and amazing service. Fully met my expectations.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lunch in the SkyDon55Dined on 9/14/2014A MUST if visiting Toronto. Why simply pay for the public gallery viewing when it is included in the set lunchtime menu price.Special Features:
- Most Amazing ExperienceRevolvingRomanceDined on 9/13/2014I have never been to a restaurant like this. It was the most romantic place ive ever been with the stunning views and a revolving restaurant at that! I would recommend 100% although the portions are very small for the price, it was definitely worth it ! THANK YOUSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/13/2014Food excellent, views unbelievable, especially watching planes take off. Waiter very attentive and friendly. Would definitely recommendSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- UnderwhelmingMartinP550Dined on 9/13/2014The views are amazing, the wine list is great if a little expensive but the food is such a disappointment. Amuse bouch of pineapple (too small) and borscht (lacking depth) kicked off appetisers of pea and ricotta tart (the one exception to the underwhelming) and fish chowder. Main courses; chicken and beef cheeks, followed by weak flavoured chocolate desserts with nothing to say! Service was friendly and attentive. Normal experience for such a venue - absolutely not, take trip to the Stratosphere in Vegas to see how it should be done.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- shadowDined on 9/13/2014main course very good, appetizers very disappointing. deserts okay but chocolate orange cannoli excellent (part of chocolate trio)Special Features:
- Great for locals too!AlanCarterDined on 9/13/2014We were seated promptly at our reserved time 6:30pm. We were early though. At 6:30 there was a line to be seated but we bypassed the line as we had checked in earlier and sat at a bar until our reserved time. We ordered from the price fix menu and food was delicious. Smaller portions than many non-pretentious restaurants but I was satisfied without being stuffed. Great service from Lisa. Great to see Toronto from 360's revolving restaurant. It was daylight when we started eating and dark except the city light when we finished about 2 hours later. Beautiful time of year to enjoy as the daylight time is shorter. Wine and cocktail prices are a bit pricey but in line with other somewhat upscale restaurants.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FoodTeachablemanDined on 9/13/2014My Wife and I had the dinner for 2. The presentation was excellent. Steak was very tender and tasty. the lobster was lousy. Came cold and filled our plates with water and was very tough. My wife had to build a dam with her potatoes to hold back the water. Disappointed to say the least. there response was to bring my Wife a new plate with potatoes and vegies. Did not feel we got value for our money. The appetizer, salad and desert were very good.Special Features:
- Great view of the cityMrsLumberjackDined on 9/13/2014We enjoyed seeing the city from that perspective. Loved the food but more than that, loved our server!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Jb63Dined on 9/13/2014The view was great and it was quiet and peacefull. I did not enjoy the food at all. Very disappointing for the amount we paid. I would not come back.Special Features:
- For photographers, it's a must go!!GiselleAlexDined on 9/13/2014Excellent Service, amazing food, great attention, breathtaking scenic view,very friendly staff. My wife and I love itSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Last evening in canadaHigh2dineDined on 9/12/2014A perfect way for myself and my partner to enjoy a romantic evening dining on our last night touring Canada from Vancouver to Toronto.Special Features:
- 360 CN TowerclalalynDined on 9/12/2014Excellent food, excellent service. Amazing view. Went for a date night, it was outside my typical dining budget but totally worth it.Special Features:
- Good but needs improvementBrittxoxDined on 9/12/2014The dinner was very good overall. But the salmon was dry and there was not enough portion wise.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Stunning views!AlpalDined on 9/12/2014Fabulous place to celebrate our daughter's 21st birthday and the end of a wonderful holiday to Canada. Although the food was a bit disappointing, the views more than made up for that.Special Features:
- a magnificent birthday eveningtableofsixDined on 9/12/2014We celebrated 2 birthdays, Don's 75th and David's 50th. Our 2 grandchildren were treated so kindly and it was a memorable evening for us all.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome panoramic viewMaurinadianCoupleDined on 9/12/2014Overall rating: very good. Quick service. Good food. Nice ambiance. Quite expensive.. but totally understandable with the unique 360 scenic view experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 360 Restaurant Above TorontoJohnnyB444Dined on 9/12/2014The 360 Restaurant on top of the CN Tower offers exceptional service for some fine dining as well as a wonderful view of the City of Toronto. The courteous and prompt service will definitely make anyone want to go back again. And again we did, since this was our (my wife and I) fourth time dining at the restaurant. A definite must for anyone who wants to dine 'on top of the world'!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Early Dinner at the 360JaimieDined on 9/12/2014Overall a great experience. Upon arriving 20 minutes early, as specified by the booking instructions online), we were told, very abruptly, to come back in 10 minutes as they can't let us up yet. We went back after 10 and was then told, again in an abrupt manner, to come back at 4:15. Which was a further 5 minute wait. We did go back and ended up waiting an extra 5 minutes before they would let us go up. We didn't mind the waiting. It was the abruptness of the people on the desk that upset us. The food wasn't as good as we were expecting, but the experience of dining with that view was fantastic. The service was also excellent. I'd go back again, for sure.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Room with a viewMrRoadtripperDined on 9/12/2014After the edge walk ... this was not a letdown. 1st the Maitre D and waitress were wonderfully accommodating. The lunch and desert were 1st rate and the view spectacular. We were not rushed and enjoyed the experience tremendously. Would make this a "MUST" to anyone coming to Toronto.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic!Missieco1Dined on 9/12/2014We had lunch at the restaurant. The service was excellent, the food was so good and the view was breathtaking!!! The lunch price of $55 included appetizer, main entree, dessert, and access to the Glass Floor and the observation deck. We were so impressed with it all and would recommend it as a " must do" when you visit Toronto!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hairy Foodgutted360dinerDined on 9/12/2014A bit disappointing for a Special family day out. The view, only highlight for a very, very ordinary lunch. My starter was the chowder which was served lukewarm. My sons starter was very off putting with an embedded curly hair in the middle of one piece of his Bruschetta Strike 1 The server quickly whisked it away and replaced it with a salad, his alternate choice. A simple apology, nothing more. Main courses were presentable but potatoes were cold under the steak. Again another hair found in the mashed potato Strike 2 Total cost of around $350 for lunch, no compensation for either course with body hair (human). Strike 3 When dessert arrived, everyone was very apprehensive about eating it at all, due to the previous two courses SAD!!Special Features:
- Best Birthday Dinner EverMissVirgo41Dined on 9/11/2014It was my birthday and I requested a table by the window which I had. Although I dined by myself I enjoyed the food, atmosphere and the service was excellent. Also making reservations online is awesome! I can't wait to come back again :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- specialdandkDined on 9/11/2014We were delighted to find that careful note had been made of our special requests.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Only went there for the viewOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/11/2014the only attractive point for me to go next time is the view. Food, service, and noise was disaster.Special Features:
- Perfect viewsFarolaDined on 9/11/2014Excellent option if visiting Toronto. An early diner llows daylight and night vision.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentJpcand2Dined on 9/11/2014We took visitors from the UK up to 360. We went for the uniqueness of the experience, dining so high in the sky. It turned out that the food it's self was worth the trip alone. All of our meals were cooked to perfection and the service was exceptional. Thanks 360 for making this a great time for us all and we'll be sure to visit again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A treat for special eveningsTravelLoverDined on 9/11/2014The view makes this a must-do in Toronto. It is such a romantic special atmosphere. The food was quite good as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious FoodhappycustomerDined on 9/11/2014We have made it a point to try different menu items each time we eat here. The food is delicious and worth telling many people about. Great food and great view!Special Features:
- Amazing view - ok expensive foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/11/2014The views of Toronto were amazing and the service was good however the food was disappointing. For the cost of the meals we expected top quality food and produce that enhanced the experience of the location. However what we received was more equivalent to a pub meal.Special Features: