360 Steakhouse - Harrah's Council Bluffs
1 Harrah's Blvd
Council Bluffs, IA 51505Neighborhood:
Council Bluffs, IA
AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
360 Steakhouse - Harrah's Council Bluffs
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.harrahscouncilbluffs.com/casinos/harrahs-council-bluffs/restaurants-dining/360-steakhouse--detail.html
- Phone: (712) 329-6000
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday, Wednesday and Thursday | 5pm - 9pm
Friday and Saturday | 5pm - 10pm
- Payment Options:
- Cuisine: American
- Executive Chef: Chef Andrew Loughrey
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from 360 Steakhouse - Harrah's Council Bluffs
Elevate your appetite and head up to 360 Steakhouse, located on the 12th floor of the hotel. It's a casual place where friends get together for fun, food and the best view around. Our distinctive menu is beyond ordinary with a great selection of appetizers, steaks, seafood and specialties. Or sit back, relax and enjoy one of our signature cocktails! Show your Total Rewards card during your meal to receive a Total Rewards discount!Continued
Our private dining room is the perfect accommodation for intimate parties.
Our private dining room is the perfect accommodation for intimate parties.
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
360 Steakhouse - Harrah's Council Bluffs - Best Restaurants in Council Bluffs, IA ›
360 Steakhouse - Harrah's Council Bluffs reviews from OpenTable diners
89 reviews since July 29, 2014
- Ambiance4.6Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (78)special occasion (69)romantic (50)fit for foodies (17)good for groups (15)late-night find (11)notable wine list (10)hot spot (9)neighborhood gem (5)great for brunch (4)vibrant bar scene (4)kid-friendly (2)great for lunch (1)Show More
- Excellent food and service.Dinner4twoDined on 11/21/2014Strawberry cheesecake is excellent to take home for later.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great view!KurtPolDined on 11/20/2014Your food will be on 12th floor with amazing view. The food and service are amazing. They respect who we are. Lobster Scampi is highly recommended for the appetizer.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We Just Love This Place!!!!FredDined on 11/19/2014The atmosphere is great. Whether you are overlooking Omaha, or Council Bluffs, there is not a bad seat in the place. The staff is so friendly, and they present themselves very well. And let's not forget about the food, which is outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing View!RenaeDined on 11/14/2014The view of the river & downtown Omaha was amazing! The scallops & filet were delicious. Our waitress was very attentive. However the potato sides we ordered both arrived slightly cold. When I made a reservation I asked for a booth facing the river but when we arrived we we told that none were available unless we waited another 45 minutes to an hour.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SpecialcbboyDined on 11/14/2014All aspects of the 360, from service, to quality of food preperation was excellent. Would certainly look forward to another visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good, but not specialFoodEnthusiastDined on 11/13/2014I have eaten in quite a few good restaurants, from Brazilian steakhouses to Las Vegas fine dining with name chefs. This restaurant has a nice ambience, great view, is quiet and spacious - you are not jammed in close to other tables. The food was good, but not special - for the price. My wife had the Penne pasta with salmon - it had a prominent spice in it, like mint, an odd choice. It was prepared well. I had the 16 oz prime rib with a baked potato and an extra side of creamed spinach. The meat was good, even if it arrived medium and I ordered medium rare. The jus, was good, if a bit fatty. The baked potato was good and very big. The creamed spinach was almost flavorless with very little cream - more like a bunch of wilted spinach. The bread rolls you get are very average - like frozen 'bake yourself' rolls from a supermarket. They were coated with some oil/butter mixture and had a hint of cinnamon butter on top. The service was only average - your usual "8-visit" deal - once for drinks, once for orders, once for customary 'does it taste good',once for desserts (we declined), and thrice for the bill (drop off, pick up, and return). I was not offered a refill on my soft drink until the dessert visit, by which it was too late, and we never saw the waitress walk through the restaurant within hailing distance. All in all, this is the fancy American fare kind of restaurant where they may serve a great steak, for which they charge dearly. Mostly, however, they justify their prices by their location inside a casino with a great view and by serving enormous portions that no sane person would finish anyway. It is only marginally better than a Texas Roadhouse, but at twice the cost. I 'might' come back if I was staying at the Casino anyway, or if I really wanted the view for a special dining experience, but other, cheaper, options are more attractive to me and the high prices are not justified. i would order from the cheaper end of the menu.Special Features:
- 360 Steakhouse CelebrationvegascaseyDined on 11/9/2014We have eaten at the 360 many times. It is ALWAYS outstanding. The FOOD: generous portions, delicious and just the right temperature. The SERVICE: Impeccable, including Melissa and her assistant, and even the Manager, Steve Grosz, who served us a special desert and checked to make sure we had all as we would like it. We did! Outstanding and memorable dining experience.Special Features:
- Professional staff- exceptionalserendipityDined on 11/8/2014Steven the manager was friendly and interactive. The Omaha side view is perfection. We had the Sea Bass and it was perfectly done. Our friends who dined with us said both the steak and scallops were outstanding. Many side dishes to choose from. Very large portions. Our waitress, Melissia, was a master at her job of making us feel special and taken care of and her assistant Dane was also exceptional. Prices were reasonable for such great dining.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/7/2014Enjoyed the food and the scenic view. Made for a most enjoyable evening.Special Features:
- 360 Nov 6Duncan56Dined on 11/6/2014We have eaten at the 360 many times. We have never been disappointed. We were seated immediately. The hostess was friendly and informative. The wait service was attentive without being disruptive. Our meals were served in good time, not to quick, not too slow. We had two prime ribs and two ribeye steaks. All we excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- QteamDined on 11/5/2014Enjoy the service! I love the relaxed feel of this place – like a comfortable dining room in a friends home. I definitely would return to try more dishes. Service was well-timed and friendly.Special Features:
- GREAT DINNER AND WAITRESSOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/1/2014Our food was very delicious and prepared the best. We had the best waitress we have ever had anywhere. Her name was Amy and please give her some compliments from us. She was very pleasant and at our table often. She made us feel very welcome and like she really cared that our meal was wonderful. We will be back and hope for Amy to wait on us. Thank you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExpensiveOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/31/2014If you are not a reward member the prices are high.Special Features:
- Dislike menu changesfreezingDined on 10/17/2014The menu is very limited anyway .. now they have taken some of the most enjoyed items off. They say it is "seasonal" but I doubt it. The baby back ribs far exceeded any "short rib" item. The creme brulee for dessert was beautiful and light. The prices have gone up nearly 20% which indicates that they do not wish to serve the middle class or the "low roller". While the staff fights to maintain customers, the management pushes as hard as possible to keep any but the elite away. A very poor decision.Special Features:
- reviewfirsttimeat260steakhouseDined on 10/11/2014Our Waiter was fantastic!! Crab cakes were wonderful!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GREAT DININGDiningirlDined on 10/11/2014The views were amazing as the sun set on Omaha! We had the Shrimp Tempura with Mac and Cheese side and my friend had the Same with the garlic mashed. Hands down the BEST shrimp I have ever had. It was cook perfect the service was spot on and delish!! If you haven't been here you are missing out!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/10/2014Great service and excellent food and one of the better views of the river and OmahaSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/4/2014Service was subpar. They did nothing special for our anniversary which was told to them on reservation. Our waitress seemed frustrated and irritable. However, we had a wonderful food experience and enjoyed the view very much. I worked at a high end seafood restaurant for a couple of years, so my expectations were higher. I though 360 was also high end. However, if we acted like our server did, we would have been let go. Everything else was superb.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentroncarbarDined on 9/25/2014Had a very nice quiet dinner on the East side of the restaurant. Our waiter was on spot and the food was great. We were not rushed and really enjoyed our evening.Special Features:
- Dinner at the top.nightoutsDined on 9/18/2014Our group of four enjoyed a delicious dinner from the regular menu and also the Special Omaha week menu. Selections from both were prepared and served flawlessly. Our server was very attentive and knowledgeable of the menus in assisting us in making the right choices of food and wine. We were able to carry on a quite and enjoyable evening of conversation with a very scenic view of the river and Omaha skyline through the west windows. The bacon appetizer and short rib entrée off the Omaha menu were outstanding as was the trio of desserts which were shared among the four of us. The salmon was cooked perfectly and the filet and crab cake outstanding as always.Special Features:
- Good, not greatbjgentDined on 9/14/2014There is nothing to complain about with 360 Steakhouse. Everything about the restaurant was good, it's just not in the same league as places like V. Mertz and Omaha Prime in nearby Omaha. You will have a great meal here though and I would not hesitate to tell anyone to try it at least once and make their own assessment.Special Features:
- Not goodSadtosayDined on 9/14/2014Salom crepes smelled fishy as did the crab cake. My wife ordered her steak medium and got a cool well done. We both experianeced some gastric distress the next day. Went to celebrate our 35th anniversary and it will be that long before we go back.Special Features:
- JayaVIPDined on 9/12/2014on a positive note the Service was exceptional. Now to the rest of our experience. The greens in the salad was rinsed but not spun therefore extremely watery, and I could not finish it, though mind you I usually enjoy my salads very much. I ordered Chef's special - almond crusted cod which was cooked to perfection, but the accompanying sauce was bland. The only good thing was most of the dessert - the chocolate ganache and carrot cake was really good but the cannoli tasted stale.
- Poor food preparationfreezingDined on 9/12/2014Table partners would not say anything but ... steaks were overcooked. Ordered med. rare and med. and got well done and burned. Usual special dinner rolls were totally overbaked ... first batch not even hot, second batch hot but hard and overbaked. Did you forget the yeast? Very bad food night. Wait staff even apologized. Manager avoided us totally. Tables were full. As would any good manager, Steve didn't want my complaints so others could hear. Will try the other little diners for a while. Think 360 is getting a little "sloppy".
- Fingerprints are ok !madmaruaderVIPDined on 9/12/2014We went to 360 because they were having kangaroo and ended up being surprised in numerous bad ways. Since the space is limited we will just list what went wrong. 1. Did not offer to refill soda. 2. The server took off before I could tell her how I wanted kangaroo done 3. The kangaroo was over done and had to be sent back. 4. Bread plate was never re-filled. 6. Did not replace silverware with different courses. 7. There were fingerprints in the chocolate icing of the desert. When we pointed this out to the manager (the server never checked back) he replaced the desert but one still had the remnants of a fingerprint on it. When we pointed this out to him he replied that this is how they came from the bakery, so it was ok to serve.Special Features:
- Sub parSubpar22Dined on 9/10/2014My waiters Amin and Ben were very good. The food however was not as expected. I had the surf and turf. I ordered my Steak medium and it was almost well done. The lobsters were over cooked as well. Potatoes tasted as if they were out of a boxSpecial Features:
- DuckDined on 9/7/2014It was our annv & everything was special, the flowers were unbelievable for the price. Thank u 4 everything.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, fair serviceWBfinedinerDined on 9/5/2014The view was excellent. Definitely enjoyed the night out. The service was a bit slow comparatively to other similar establishments. Initial interaction was great, but after the order was placed follow up was lacking. Appetizer and salad plates were slow to be cleared from the table. The finished salad plates were in the way of our main course as they had not been picked up. We were asked about the possibility of dessert after we had completed the meal and was socializing. It was then quite a delay for the ONE slice of the chef's special for the night. The food made up for the service delays and poor table management by service staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WorldTravelerVIPDined on 9/5/2014Terrific view of downtown Omaha and Missouri River from this 12th story restaurant. The food was outstanding - I have the special Wagu beef ravioli in a mushroom cream sauce. Wife had gilet which was cooked perfectly. Our server Amy was attentive, friendly and personable which added to our enjoyment of this restaurant. Plus only a five minute drive to our concert in downtown Omaha. A great experience and we will definitely return to 360!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Diamond in the Ruff1stTimerDined on 9/4/2014Beautiful view on the river view side. The food was wonderful, thick and juicy Omaha Steaks. I would recommend this fine dining to anyone!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- tavianDined on 9/4/2014I love the food and sceniery and the staff is amazing they are always concerned about you and the foodSpecial Features:
- nice placesept3Dined on 9/3/2014night we were there, it was not crowded and we did not feel rushed to eat. baked potatoes were slightly over done on skin.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- we had a good time.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/30/2014We cerebrated our 25th wedding anniversary at the 360. The scenery was out standing as well as the food and service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Food, Great ServiceSeanDined on 8/30/2014The food at 360 was good. We both had prime rib, which was tasty. The best part about the meal was our server. She helped us pick a great appetizer (crab cakes), and she helped my wife pick out two great drinks (which was the gift which kept on giving later that night!). I just wish I took some of the honey butter home with me.Special Features:
- 360 steakhouseaveragejoe234Dined on 8/27/2014Great for special occassions. My twenty something kids think its the best steak they ever tasted.Great view .Good service, but staff a little stuffy for my taste. Ask for Nebraska side. ....better view of waterr and skyline.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- steakloverDined on 8/27/2014Everything at the restaurant was just perfect. We celebrated our Anniversary there & they even trreated us with choc. truffles in a neat little bag all tied with ribbon & a card thanking us for being their guests. Awesome!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RiverhighDined on 8/24/2014This was our first time at 360 and we were very impressed. We had filet Mignon and prime rib. This was the best filet I have ever had and the prime rib was very flavorable also. Sides were very tasty too. We will definitely be back and bring friends. We went for my wife's birthday. She says this is her new birthday dinner place and anniversary. The views are outstanding also.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/23/2014You will love everything about this place. They have excellent service amazing food, a breath taking view. Perfect for a special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- night out with family.nightoutsDined on 8/23/2014had a great meal with great service. My brother and his wife who were there for the first time said it was the best place they had ever dined and the prime rib was the best ever.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary WeekAnniversaryweekDined on 8/22/2014The restaurant was fantastic!! They gave us a nice seating on the Omaha Side. Great food!Special Features: