360 Steakhouse - Harrah's Council Bluffs
1 Harrah's Blvd
Council Bluffs, IA 51505Neighborhood:
Council Bluffs, IA
AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
360 Steakhouse - Harrah's Council Bluffs
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.harrahscouncilbluffs.com/casinos/harrahs-council-bluffs/restaurants-dining/360-steakhouse--detail.html
- Phone: 7123296000x
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday, Wednesday and Thursday | 5pm - 9pm
Friday and Saturday | 5pm - 10pm
- Payment Options:
- Cuisine: American
- Executive Chef: Chef Andrew Loughrey
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from 360 Steakhouse - Harrah's Council Bluffs
Elevate your appetite and head up to 360 Steakhouse, located on the 12th floor of the hotel. It's a casual place where friends get together for fun, food and the best view around. Our distinctive menu is beyond ordinary with a great selection of appetizers, steaks, seafood and specialties. Or sit back, relax and enjoy one of our signature cocktails! Show your Total Rewards card during your meal to receive a Total Rewards discount!Continued
Our private dining room is the perfect accommodation for intimate parties.
Our private dining room is the perfect accommodation for intimate parties.
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
- Diners' Choice WinnerAmerican
360 Steakhouse - Harrah's Council Bluffs - Best Restaurants in Council Bluffs, IA ›
360 Steakhouse - Harrah's Council Bluffs reviews from OpenTable diners
84 reviews since June 28, 2014
- Ambiance4.6Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (75)special occasion (65)romantic (43)fit for foodies (16)good for groups (14)notable wine list (13)neighborhood gem (7)late-night find (7)hot spot (6)kid-friendly (3)vibrant bar scene (3)great for brunch (3)great for lunch (1)Show More
- Dislike menu changesfreezingDined on 10/17/2014The menu is very limited anyway .. now they have taken some of the most enjoyed items off. They say it is "seasonal" but I doubt it. The baby back ribs far exceeded any "short rib" item. The creme brulee for dessert was beautiful and light. The prices have gone up nearly 20% which indicates that they do not wish to serve the middle class or the "low roller". While the staff fights to maintain customers, the management pushes as hard as possible to keep any but the elite away. A very poor decision.Special Features:
- reviewfirsttimeat260steakhouseDined on 10/11/2014Our Waiter was fantastic!! Crab cakes were wonderful!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GREAT DININGDiningirlDined on 10/11/2014The views were amazing as the sun set on Omaha! We had the Shrimp Tempura with Mac and Cheese side and my friend had the Same with the garlic mashed. Hands down the BEST shrimp I have ever had. It was cook perfect the service was spot on and delish!! If you haven't been here you are missing out!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/10/2014Great service and excellent food and one of the better views of the river and OmahaSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/4/2014Service was subpar. They did nothing special for our anniversary which was told to them on reservation. Our waitress seemed frustrated and irritable. However, we had a wonderful food experience and enjoyed the view very much. I worked at a high end seafood restaurant for a couple of years, so my expectations were higher. I though 360 was also high end. However, if we acted like our server did, we would have been let go. Everything else was superb.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentroncarbarDined on 9/25/2014Had a very nice quiet dinner on the East side of the restaurant. Our waiter was on spot and the food was great. We were not rushed and really enjoyed our evening.Special Features:
- Dinner at the top.nightoutsDined on 9/18/2014Our group of four enjoyed a delicious dinner from the regular menu and also the Special Omaha week menu. Selections from both were prepared and served flawlessly. Our server was very attentive and knowledgeable of the menus in assisting us in making the right choices of food and wine. We were able to carry on a quite and enjoyable evening of conversation with a very scenic view of the river and Omaha skyline through the west windows. The bacon appetizer and short rib entrée off the Omaha menu were outstanding as was the trio of desserts which were shared among the four of us. The salmon was cooked perfectly and the filet and crab cake outstanding as always.Special Features:
- Good, not greatbjgentDined on 9/14/2014There is nothing to complain about with 360 Steakhouse. Everything about the restaurant was good, it's just not in the same league as places like V. Mertz and Omaha Prime in nearby Omaha. You will have a great meal here though and I would not hesitate to tell anyone to try it at least once and make their own assessment.Special Features:
- Not goodSadtosayDined on 9/14/2014Salom crepes smelled fishy as did the crab cake. My wife ordered her steak medium and got a cool well done. We both experianeced some gastric distress the next day. Went to celebrate our 35th anniversary and it will be that long before we go back.Special Features:
- JayaVIPDined on 9/12/2014on a positive note the Service was exceptional. Now to the rest of our experience. The greens in the salad was rinsed but not spun therefore extremely watery, and I could not finish it, though mind you I usually enjoy my salads very much. I ordered Chef's special - almond crusted cod which was cooked to perfection, but the accompanying sauce was bland. The only good thing was most of the dessert - the chocolate ganache and carrot cake was really good but the cannoli tasted stale.
- Poor food preparationfreezingDined on 9/12/2014Table partners would not say anything but ... steaks were overcooked. Ordered med. rare and med. and got well done and burned. Usual special dinner rolls were totally overbaked ... first batch not even hot, second batch hot but hard and overbaked. Did you forget the yeast? Very bad food night. Wait staff even apologized. Manager avoided us totally. Tables were full. As would any good manager, Steve didn't want my complaints so others could hear. Will try the other little diners for a while. Think 360 is getting a little "sloppy".
- Fingerprints are ok !madmaruaderVIPDined on 9/12/2014We went to 360 because they were having kangaroo and ended up being surprised in numerous bad ways. Since the space is limited we will just list what went wrong. 1. Did not offer to refill soda. 2. The server took off before I could tell her how I wanted kangaroo done 3. The kangaroo was over done and had to be sent back. 4. Bread plate was never re-filled. 6. Did not replace silverware with different courses. 7. There were fingerprints in the chocolate icing of the desert. When we pointed this out to the manager (the server never checked back) he replaced the desert but one still had the remnants of a fingerprint on it. When we pointed this out to him he replied that this is how they came from the bakery, so it was ok to serve.Special Features:
- Sub parSubpar22Dined on 9/10/2014My waiters Amin and Ben were very good. The food however was not as expected. I had the surf and turf. I ordered my Steak medium and it was almost well done. The lobsters were over cooked as well. Potatoes tasted as if they were out of a boxSpecial Features:
- DuckDined on 9/7/2014It was our annv & everything was special, the flowers were unbelievable for the price. Thank u 4 everything.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, fair serviceWBfinedinerDined on 9/5/2014The view was excellent. Definitely enjoyed the night out. The service was a bit slow comparatively to other similar establishments. Initial interaction was great, but after the order was placed follow up was lacking. Appetizer and salad plates were slow to be cleared from the table. The finished salad plates were in the way of our main course as they had not been picked up. We were asked about the possibility of dessert after we had completed the meal and was socializing. It was then quite a delay for the ONE slice of the chef's special for the night. The food made up for the service delays and poor table management by service staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WorldTravelerVIPDined on 9/5/2014Terrific view of downtown Omaha and Missouri River from this 12th story restaurant. The food was outstanding - I have the special Wagu beef ravioli in a mushroom cream sauce. Wife had gilet which was cooked perfectly. Our server Amy was attentive, friendly and personable which added to our enjoyment of this restaurant. Plus only a five minute drive to our concert in downtown Omaha. A great experience and we will definitely return to 360!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Diamond in the Ruff1stTimerDined on 9/4/2014Beautiful view on the river view side. The food was wonderful, thick and juicy Omaha Steaks. I would recommend this fine dining to anyone!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- tavianDined on 9/4/2014I love the food and sceniery and the staff is amazing they are always concerned about you and the foodSpecial Features:
- nice placesept3Dined on 9/3/2014night we were there, it was not crowded and we did not feel rushed to eat. baked potatoes were slightly over done on skin.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- we had a good time.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/30/2014We cerebrated our 25th wedding anniversary at the 360. The scenery was out standing as well as the food and service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Food, Great ServiceSeanDined on 8/30/2014The food at 360 was good. We both had prime rib, which was tasty. The best part about the meal was our server. She helped us pick a great appetizer (crab cakes), and she helped my wife pick out two great drinks (which was the gift which kept on giving later that night!). I just wish I took some of the honey butter home with me.Special Features:
- 360 steakhouseaveragejoe234Dined on 8/27/2014Great for special occassions. My twenty something kids think its the best steak they ever tasted.Great view .Good service, but staff a little stuffy for my taste. Ask for Nebraska side. ....better view of waterr and skyline.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- steakloverDined on 8/27/2014Everything at the restaurant was just perfect. We celebrated our Anniversary there & they even trreated us with choc. truffles in a neat little bag all tied with ribbon & a card thanking us for being their guests. Awesome!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RiverhighDined on 8/24/2014This was our first time at 360 and we were very impressed. We had filet Mignon and prime rib. This was the best filet I have ever had and the prime rib was very flavorable also. Sides were very tasty too. We will definitely be back and bring friends. We went for my wife's birthday. She says this is her new birthday dinner place and anniversary. The views are outstanding also.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/23/2014You will love everything about this place. They have excellent service amazing food, a breath taking view. Perfect for a special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- night out with family.nightoutsDined on 8/23/2014had a great meal with great service. My brother and his wife who were there for the first time said it was the best place they had ever dined and the prime rib was the best ever.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary WeekAnniversaryweekDined on 8/22/2014The restaurant was fantastic!! They gave us a nice seating on the Omaha Side. Great food!Special Features:
- Great experience.GoesDined on 8/22/2014A truly special and unique dining experience in the Omaha area. Excellent food and wonderful views, along with very good service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ServiceDinner4twoDined on 8/20/2014Excellent meal with attentive service. Few people realize how great this restaurant is.Special Features:
- Another great dining experience...hensterVIPDined on 8/16/2014We went to 360 with family from out of town and once again 360 did not disappoint. We dine here fairly regularly and almost all of our dining experiences have rated as outstanding (with the others being very good). I'm always pleased with the fact they are consistently at the very good/outstanding level for food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great atmosphere and foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/15/2014Enjoyed the view while dining on great food. Cut my steak with a fork it was so tender. Always enjoy dining at 360.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A So-So Dining ExperienceRoblinDined on 8/10/2014We dined for our 30th anniversary and the hostess mentioned the occasion but the waitress did not. While we were dining, the waitress did not come back to ask how our meals were. She seemed to be waiting on several tables. My flatiron was chewy and I would've sent it back. My husband said his babyback ribs were just OK, nothing special. He had to ask for more barbecue sauce, as they were dry otherwise. The loaded mashed potatoes were excellent, as were the rolls and salad. Of course the view of the Omaha skyline was unbeatable. The restaurant was busy on a Sunday night, so the noise level was high at times. The prices were crazy high, but most people probably had casino comps to make it affordable.Special Features:
- Some of the best steakOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/8/2014Everything that we ordered was absolutely delicious from the steak to the potatoes to the salad and of course the rolls. View was pretty cool and the waitress was very nice. A little on the expensive side most we have ever spent on a steak dinner for two people. Not a place you can afford to go to every month.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- awsome veiwtoedparasiteDined on 8/6/2014Awsome view and good waiting staff is unfortunately all I can saw about this restaurant I had a flat iron steak medium rare with a baked potato and salad the salad was different didn't really care for it baked potato is just that nothing to special about it now to my steak I could of over cooked a flat iron myself for a fraction of the price it was cooked to medium medium well flavor was nice and the steak sauce was great really realy liked it and I don't normally like steak sauce now back to my steak why would they cut my steak into strips you never do that it ruins the juincyness of the steak and stops the interior cooking process I believe they did this because cooked has trouble cooking steak to temp medium rare is simply 5 min per sideSpecial Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/30/2014I have been at the 360 three times within the last year. I get the prime rib. It is different every time. Liked it 2 times and once it was pretty tough. It is a really nice view and the service was great.Special Features:
- ExceptionalOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/25/2014This was our first time to visit. The staff was awesome and the food exceptional !!! My wife and I will be returning.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic Menu and ServiceDinner4twoDined on 7/25/2014Menu has plenty of options in both appetizers and entrees. Make your reservation early and request a booth overlooking the river and downtown Omaha. Excellent bar and wine list. Cheesecake for dessert is a find.Special Features:
- 7perfect10sDined on 7/18/2014Wife had 70 birthday and we had all around great time and foodSpecial Features:
- Off Night?OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/18/2014It has been better. Prime rib was average, lacking seasoning. The 360 took risotto and twice baked potato off the menu which were my favorite sides. Bread was excellent as always and service was great.Special Features:
- MgtexDined on 7/18/2014Very nice experience at the 360 restaurant. The service was good and the good was excellent. A very good anniversary dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.