6000 Highway 100
Nashville, TN 37205Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.360bistro.com/
- Phone: 6153535604
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 5pm -10pm
Dinner Sunday: 5pm -9pm
Lunch Monday - Saturday 11 - 5
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, American
- Executive Chef: Marco Sedda
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Special Events: We have many special events, most wine-centric. Please submit your email with your Open Table reservation, on our website, or on our IPad wine lists.
A word from 360 Bistro
Restaurant Description: 360 is a progressive fine dining concept, focused around an ever-changing menu. The menu is written up to seven times a week, dictated by the freshest available seafood, meat, game, and produce. Our seafood, the highest quality and freshest in Nashville, is flown in overnight and goes on the menu that day. The menu is farm-driven and made-from-scratch, and executed by one of Nashville's best chefs, Josh Weekley. In addition to Weekley's food, 360 offers over fifty wines by the glass, along with a special reserve list culminating in over 900 selections, second most in Tennessee. There is also a signature cocktail menu featuring classic and seasonal drinks, an extensive collection of premium hard to find liquors, and a selection of imported and domestic beers.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
- Diners' Choice WinnerFit for Foodies
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
360 Bistro - Best Restaurants in Belle Meade ›
360 Bistro reviews from OpenTable diners
69 reviews since May 20, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
notable wine list (55)neighborhood gem (44)fit for foodies (42)romantic (31)special occasion (30)great for outdoor dining (17)good for groups (9)great for lunch (8)hot spot (7)vibrant bar scene (6)late-night find (6)great for brunch (4)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- Great Birthday DinnerrrljrDined on 9/13/2014Went to 360 Bistro for my birthday. 360 has been one of our favorites for many years. Took a couple with us who had never been there. We had a great dinner and the new couple is hooked. Service was great, food was amazing, and the whole evening was perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- maggieDined on 9/13/2014One of our favorite Nashville restaurants. Always great food and great friendly serviceSpecial Features:
- Nice lunch spot!NedBeatySquealedVIPDined on 9/13/2014we've been here many times, but wanted to try the new lunch menu. Mrs. Ned had the shrimp tempura tacos and I had the lobster Reubin. Both were outstanding. We'll make a point of adding this to our lunch rotation.Special Features:
- WonderfulPrincessDined on 9/12/2014My out of town guest, a well-traveled business man, was very impressed. We appreciated the low noise level as he has a unique hearing problem that renders him very sensitive to certain sounds. This place is not about music, it's about food, which they do with excellence!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice ExperiencenashdashVIPDined on 9/11/2014We had a very good meal at 360. Service was great. Had the swordfish special which was excellent. Also had a nice bottle of red burgundy. Definitely going backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ok food good locationKimberlyDined on 9/9/2014I went with a group of girls for a night out. The wine and cocktail list was great but the food was just ok.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great wine list!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/5/2014They have a large selection of very good 'by the glass' wines so you don't have to commit to a whole bottle if all you want is one glass with your meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FabulousJudgeBVIPDined on 9/2/2014We always marvel at the great menu options at 360 Bistro. The service is so attentive but not intrusive. We just love it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Still Nashville's best...showbiz1VIPDined on 9/1/2014360 is by far the best restaurant in town. No phony menu with silly ingredients that sound cool...just fresh, high quality, simple items that always satisfy. Thanks 360 Bistro!Special Features:
- Private DiningoxyglenDined on 8/29/2014We were seated in the private dining room and loved it. Very quiet.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Out of the way but worth itRakrakVIPDined on 8/28/2014When downtown is just too packed and you have transportation, a 15 minute trip to Belle Meade is worth making to this culinary gem. The chef is creative and understated, but in exactly the right balance. The food is among the freshest in Nashville. Service is knowledgeable and delightful. I have never had a bad meal here.Special Features:
- Not worth the moneyGletoDined on 8/23/2014Service was great and the wine prices where very good. The food is not bad it is just not good enough for the price. My wife and I have eaten here four times and have had a great meal once. We eat out at nice resturants 4-7 per month and we suggest you go to Husk or Etch. The price of the food will be the same but the food is better.
- lobster flatbreadjkmcwmDined on 8/21/2014The app (lobster flatbread) and soup (corn chowder) were the highlight of our meal. Our entrees were good, but not mind blowing. Service was great...wine list was extensive. I would go back for happy hour and be really happy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- lovely neighborhood restaurantddhaneDined on 8/16/2014we love this place: reliably great food, wonderful service, a very special restaurant.Special Features:
- Excellent every timePeteVIPDined on 8/13/2014Both the food and the service by Haley were spectacular. 360 Bistro never disappoints.Special Features:
- Outstanding every timeTootsDined on 8/8/2014We try and eat at Bistro as often as possible. Food is fabulous and so are the cocktails.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of the BestNickVIPDined on 8/8/2014I stand further convinced that this is one of, if not the best, restaurants in Nashville. The entire experience is complete: food, service, wine, location, and a beautiful dining room that lends itself to conversation. There are always a wide array of features, and this time we enjoyed an octopus bruschetta, wahoo, and ribeye that were special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Neighborhood SpotnashdashVIPDined on 8/3/2014We dined at 360 with some friends last week. Two of us had the fish special which was excellent. Another had the Mussels, also very good and another person had the pork dish, which she said was perfectly cooked and presented. The service was spot on, they are blessed with a great staff, from the bar to the wait staff. Definitely will be backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- not as good as the last timedianneforgoodfoodDined on 8/2/2014I ordered the same Caesar salad as last week but it failed this time. Romaine was not fresh, though the anchovies were excellent. The lobster flatbread was very tasty but could use a little less of the tangy bacon onion jam. Some of the crust was perfectly baked, some a little chewy. Our waiter mixed up one order, but that turned out to be fine. Then mixed up our bill. Perhaps the nice crowd on a beautiful, summer night flustered him. I will go back because it is filled with possibility on the menu and the setting on the enclosed patio is just a perfect way to enjoy supper with friends.Special Features:
- Another great oneConnieDined on 8/1/2014It's beginning to be a habit coming here. Food & service excellentSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovely SpotOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 7/30/2014Had a great evening. Best wine list in Nashville - by the glass selection is really amazing. Grouper special was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great calamariCouponjunkieDined on 7/28/2014Made a reservation on open table and because of the weather we sat outside. While the view wasn't the best, the food and the service made up for it. The lobster flat bread was to die for and the calamari was fresh. I would recommend this place to anyone who likes wine and a good meal. We will be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I can become a regulardianneforgoodfoodDined on 7/26/2014The menu is impressive and the execution of the dishes I have sampled keeps up with the description. Good selection of wines. Server is very helpful.Special Features:
- another great mealConnieDined on 7/26/2014Sat outside and had a relaxing evening meal. The wait staff was great. Let us pace ourselves and did not intrude. Eggplant appetizer was fantastic as was the grouper special. Not to mention the peach shortcake.Special Features:
- FM edwardstupelogranDined on 7/23/2014This is a real gem. The chef is a master with fish! Of course the desserts are delectable.Special Features:
- Meal was very goodElceeDined on 7/19/2014We enjoyed our visit to 360 Bistro. Our server was excellent, very knowledgeable and helpful. The food was really good, although the bone marrow on the plate with the tri-tip was a bit much. The wine list was extremely long, but we were really disappointed with the huge mark-up and lack of affordable choices. The other weird thing was the corkage fee even on bottles bought in house, unless you satisfy their minimum. In short, come if you want a good meal and are prepared to spend a lot of money on wine.Special Features:
- Best burger in town!dchordDined on 7/18/2014Calamari is fantastic too! Great place off the beaten path.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experience with awesome food!DisneyLincolnDined on 7/18/2014My wife and I needed a great place to take our friends that gave us our pre-marital counselling and performed our ceremony. It didn't take long using the OpenTable.com maps and filters to find this place. And am I ever glad I did!!! From walk in to walk out, a truly excellent dining experience. Very good drink menu, expert cocktails, great wine list and menu. Food was 5 star all the way. Soup, salad, sides, entrees and desserts were all perfect. PERFECT! And i'll go ahead and put everyone on notice.. This place has the best burger in the mid state area! Forget all your new burger joints... Up, and Republic have NOTHING on this burger! I want another one right now!!!!Special Features:
- GreatOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/28/2014This restaurant is very good, but very expensive. I was glad we had a gift card to help pay for our meal and drinks. Would I go again, yes, but only for a special occasion.Special Features:
- Always a good choicewestenddinerVIPDined on 6/25/2014Even with all the great new restaurants in town, 360 Bistro remains high on the list. It has great food, personal and attentive service and an environment that allows you to have a real conversation over dinner without the level of noise at some other restaurants. Whether trying a seafood special or a standby burger, you know it will always be good and perfectly prepared.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bling blingMissSteakDined on 6/20/2014There are newer restaurants in town that have better food for not so much cash. Everything was great, but this place fell short in comparison to other places I've been recently
- Still West Nashville's BestnashdashVIPDined on 6/19/2014We ate at 360 for lunch last week and the food was very good and the service was excellent. To start we shared the Calamari and it was excellent. We then moved to the main courses and all were prepared to perfection and very tasty. We had several glasses of wine, all very good. Mohammed, our server is a real pro, we have always had wonderful service at 360. Very nice experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutstandingTootsDined on 6/15/2014We love 360 Bistro. It is always very good. Service is outstanding. The food is fantastic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food perfectly cooked!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/14/2014Love everything we ordered. A bit pricey but worth it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wow what a happy hourRbennetVIPDined on 6/14/2014We had a great experience. You get a discount on entrees if you order an appetizer . We shared and still took food home. It was delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Vic's reviewCHsara0517Dined on 6/8/2014Excellent menu selections & wine list. Friendly, impeccable & knowledgeable service. We shall return in the future & recommend to friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A wonderful find out westmanofsteel72Dined on 5/31/2014Came in for lunch and a glass of wine, left with a new lunch-time favorite. The grilled steak salad was quite simply one of the best lunches I've had in quite some time. Combine that with wonderful service and a thorough by-the-glass wine list, and you have a real gem in Belle Meade. I'll definitely be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutstandingJudgeBVIPDined on 5/20/2014We always look forward to dining at 360 Bistro. The service is great and the food is top of the charts.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 417 reviews are from the 360 Bistro reviews archive.
- lovely, happening neighborhood spotddhaneDined on 5/17/2014This place is too big for itself--always packed and bustling! And you can see why: amazing wine selection, delicious, gorgeously prepared and spot-on food, presented by friendly and fun but not obtrusive or obnoxious waiters. Not inexensive and not overpriced, it's a lovely neighborhood restaurant. A little noisy, tables a little close together, but good energy, good people, good food.Special Features:
- SpiveyVIPDined on 5/16/2014New lobster Reuben is great! 360 Bistro is a Nashville gem.Special Features: