6000 Highway 100
Nashville, TN 37205Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.360bistro.com/
- Phone: 6153535604
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 5pm -10pm
Dinner Sunday: 5pm -9pm
Lunch Monday - Saturday 11 - 5
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, American
- Executive Chef: Marco Sedda
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Special Events: We have many special events, most wine-centric. Please submit your email with your Open Table reservation, on our website, or on our IPad wine lists.
A word from 360 Bistro
Restaurant Description: 360 is a progressive fine dining concept, focused around an ever-changing menu. The menu is written up to seven times a week, dictated by the freshest available seafood, meat, game, and produce. Our seafood, the highest quality and freshest in Nashville, is flown in overnight and goes on the menu that day. The menu is farm-driven and made-from-scratch, and executed by one of Nashville's best chefs, Josh Weekley. In addition to Weekley's food, 360 offers over fifty wines by the glass, along with a special reserve list culminating in over 900 selections, second most in Tennessee. There is also a signature cocktail menu featuring classic and seasonal drinks, an extensive collection of premium hard to find liquors, and a selection of imported and domestic beers.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
- Diners' Choice WinnerAmerican
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
360 Bistro - Best Restaurants in Belle Meade ›
360 Bistro reviews from OpenTable diners
85 reviews since June 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
notable wine list (66)neighborhood gem (53)fit for foodies (49)romantic (38)special occasion (35)great for outdoor dining (17)great for lunch (11)good for groups (9)hot spot (9)vibrant bar scene (6)late-night find (6)great for brunch (3)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- OkayFoodieDined on 10/18/2014To start, we had the mussels, which was on the salty side but good overall. For our main course, we had the filet and lamb. Both meats were tender and well-cooked but neither dish was surprisingly good. I had a cranberry and vodka mixed drink, which was not very good. Our server was very friendly but not attentive to detail (e.g., forgot the bread, charged us for a desert we didn't order). Customers were generally older (e.g., 40s to 50s and older). Overall, it was a good experience, but other choices would top my list of favorite restaurants.
- Good - Not Great for the PricevinceDined on 10/18/2014I was quite excited to try, but was somewhat disappointed. The restaurant is very nice and the colorful bar adds to the ambiance. The wine and cocktail list is on an ipad - neat. The server was courteous and prompt. We started with a baked mushroom appetizer - which unfortunately came out after my caesar salad. It was not very good as it was baked in parchment with butter, but they pretty much tasted like boiled mushrooms - there was no seasoning - very unimaginative. My salad was very heavy in dressing with a very strong anchovy flavor - which I normally love, but something was odd. On the bright side, my Smoked Lamb sausage and pasta entree was unique and amazing. My wife's braised lamb shank was delicious.Special Features:
- Great!RosebudDined on 10/12/2014Loved it!! Great service, great menu, great food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Changingjshjh023VIPDined on 10/9/2014Its interesting to watch this restaruant change. It used to be and feel like more of a high end restaruant, its seems to have down shifted and while good (and we will go back), its not at the same level it used to be.Special Features:
- Always a good choicenashdashVIPDined on 10/9/2014We had a very nice meal. Josh our waiter was great. Very extensive wine list. Had the special which was Pork Cheeks which was very good. Another diner had the halibut which was also very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A good experiencefoodandwineDined on 10/8/2014We enjoyed our dinner and searching extensive wine list. Service was attentive but not annoying.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SplendidJudgeBVIPDined on 10/6/2014Our most recent visit to 360 Bistro was splendid. The food and service were outstanding. A must for those who like the best.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 360 Bistro has it all!!!Margarita2Dined on 10/2/2014The food was amazing. The Salmon and Ahi Tuna were delicious, as well as the coconut cream pie; and the service was outstanding!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never disappoints!bbjonesVIPDined on 9/27/2014This is our favorite neighborhood restaurant! The chef creates comfortable yet unique dishes that are always flavorful and often unforgettable. The wine list is fantastic, and we've had great cocktails there as well. Top-notch service is the icing on the cake, and, speaking of cake, the desserts are quite tasty as well. It's a little pricey, but well worth the cost!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Rough start...good finish.NashvilleNewbieDined on 9/27/2014We selected outside seating for an evening dinner. We waited 10 minutes before anyone acknowledged us! My wife remained calm, but I was starting to boil, as it was unacceptable for this restaurant. I finally went to talk to the manager, and met our server walking to our table with 2 glasses of water. I was fuming and hardly listened to the specials. The server obviously read the negative vibes around our table, and offered an excuse as to why we had to wait for a minute, and apologized. I shouted back, "It was TEN minutes". We all laughed, and then she offered us an appetizer on the house. From there, it proceeded to normal, and the wine helped smooth an ackward beginning. Everything else was very good. "Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent restaurant!LizzieDined on 9/26/2014We enjoyed a delicious meal as well as wonderful service from Elise and Magnolia. We are looking forward to returning soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Waitress out to lunchBabsDined on 9/26/2014We thought we were out to lunch, but the waitress was. At lunch we had dinner menus, which, when she finally came back, we returned to her. She then forgot to bring us lunch menus. When she finally did after all this wait, she immediately wanted our order. The food was quite good, even though she was unaware of this, as she never asked not tuned into our lunch.Special Features:
- DisappointingTammyVIPDined on 9/25/2014I was disappointed with my lunch experience at 360 Bistro. I ordered fish tacos, and they were barely room temperature. But the worst part was that each were topped with a slice of avocado, and the avocado was black. The chef should have been embarrassed about that plate leaving the kitchen with black avocados! After scraping the black avocados off of the tacos, one slight redeeming factor was the mango mojo sauce that accompanied the tacos. It was quite tasty. My friend had the lobster flatbread, and he could barely cut the crust with a knife because it was so hard from being overcooked. I was looking forward to a great experience, but it just wasn't good at all. The service was decent - not over the top but definitely acceptable.
- Spot-on!coolcatDined on 9/24/2014Lunch with my gal pals - service and food were great! I love the french press coffee - an elegant addition to the table. We had corn bisque, salads and the lobster reuben - everyone was happy with their selections. They served a wisp of dressing (all are made from scratch) on the salads which was just the right amount!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Birthday DinnerrrljrDined on 9/13/2014Went to 360 Bistro for my birthday. 360 has been one of our favorites for many years. Took a couple with us who had never been there. We had a great dinner and the new couple is hooked. Service was great, food was amazing, and the whole evening was perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- maggieDined on 9/13/2014One of our favorite Nashville restaurants. Always great food and great friendly serviceSpecial Features:
- Nice lunch spot!NedBeatySquealedVIPDined on 9/13/2014we've been here many times, but wanted to try the new lunch menu. Mrs. Ned had the shrimp tempura tacos and I had the lobster Reubin. Both were outstanding. We'll make a point of adding this to our lunch rotation.Special Features:
- WonderfulPrincessDined on 9/12/2014My out of town guest, a well-traveled business man, was very impressed. We appreciated the low noise level as he has a unique hearing problem that renders him very sensitive to certain sounds. This place is not about music, it's about food, which they do with excellence!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice ExperiencenashdashVIPDined on 9/11/2014We had a very good meal at 360. Service was great. Had the swordfish special which was excellent. Also had a nice bottle of red burgundy. Definitely going backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ok food good locationKimberlyDined on 9/9/2014I went with a group of girls for a night out. The wine and cocktail list was great but the food was just ok.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great wine list!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/5/2014They have a large selection of very good 'by the glass' wines so you don't have to commit to a whole bottle if all you want is one glass with your meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FabulousJudgeBVIPDined on 9/2/2014We always marvel at the great menu options at 360 Bistro. The service is so attentive but not intrusive. We just love it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Still Nashville's best...showbiz1VIPDined on 9/1/2014360 is by far the best restaurant in town. No phony menu with silly ingredients that sound cool...just fresh, high quality, simple items that always satisfy. Thanks 360 Bistro!Special Features:
- Private DiningoxyglenDined on 8/29/2014We were seated in the private dining room and loved it. Very quiet.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Out of the way but worth itRakrakVIPDined on 8/28/2014When downtown is just too packed and you have transportation, a 15 minute trip to Belle Meade is worth making to this culinary gem. The chef is creative and understated, but in exactly the right balance. The food is among the freshest in Nashville. Service is knowledgeable and delightful. I have never had a bad meal here.Special Features:
- Not worth the moneyGletoDined on 8/23/2014Service was great and the wine prices where very good. The food is not bad it is just not good enough for the price. My wife and I have eaten here four times and have had a great meal once. We eat out at nice resturants 4-7 per month and we suggest you go to Husk or Etch. The price of the food will be the same but the food is better.
- lobster flatbreadjkmcwmDined on 8/21/2014The app (lobster flatbread) and soup (corn chowder) were the highlight of our meal. Our entrees were good, but not mind blowing. Service was great...wine list was extensive. I would go back for happy hour and be really happy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- lovely neighborhood restaurantddhaneVIPDined on 8/16/2014we love this place: reliably great food, wonderful service, a very special restaurant.Special Features:
- Excellent every timePeteVIPDined on 8/13/2014Both the food and the service by Haley were spectacular. 360 Bistro never disappoints.Special Features:
- Outstanding every timeTootsVIPDined on 8/8/2014We try and eat at Bistro as often as possible. Food is fabulous and so are the cocktails.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of the BestNickVIPDined on 8/8/2014I stand further convinced that this is one of, if not the best, restaurants in Nashville. The entire experience is complete: food, service, wine, location, and a beautiful dining room that lends itself to conversation. There are always a wide array of features, and this time we enjoyed an octopus bruschetta, wahoo, and ribeye that were special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Neighborhood SpotnashdashVIPDined on 8/3/2014We dined at 360 with some friends last week. Two of us had the fish special which was excellent. Another had the Mussels, also very good and another person had the pork dish, which she said was perfectly cooked and presented. The service was spot on, they are blessed with a great staff, from the bar to the wait staff. Definitely will be backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- not as good as the last timedianneforgoodfoodDined on 8/2/2014I ordered the same Caesar salad as last week but it failed this time. Romaine was not fresh, though the anchovies were excellent. The lobster flatbread was very tasty but could use a little less of the tangy bacon onion jam. Some of the crust was perfectly baked, some a little chewy. Our waiter mixed up one order, but that turned out to be fine. Then mixed up our bill. Perhaps the nice crowd on a beautiful, summer night flustered him. I will go back because it is filled with possibility on the menu and the setting on the enclosed patio is just a perfect way to enjoy supper with friends.Special Features:
- Another great oneConnieDined on 8/1/2014It's beginning to be a habit coming here. Food & service excellentSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovely SpotOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 7/30/2014Had a great evening. Best wine list in Nashville - by the glass selection is really amazing. Grouper special was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great calamariCouponjunkieDined on 7/28/2014Made a reservation on open table and because of the weather we sat outside. While the view wasn't the best, the food and the service made up for it. The lobster flat bread was to die for and the calamari was fresh. I would recommend this place to anyone who likes wine and a good meal. We will be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I can become a regulardianneforgoodfoodDined on 7/26/2014The menu is impressive and the execution of the dishes I have sampled keeps up with the description. Good selection of wines. Server is very helpful.Special Features:
- another great mealConnieDined on 7/26/2014Sat outside and had a relaxing evening meal. The wait staff was great. Let us pace ourselves and did not intrude. Eggplant appetizer was fantastic as was the grouper special. Not to mention the peach shortcake.Special Features:
- FM edwardstupelogranDined on 7/23/2014This is a real gem. The chef is a master with fish! Of course the desserts are delectable.Special Features:
- Meal was very goodElceeDined on 7/19/2014We enjoyed our visit to 360 Bistro. Our server was excellent, very knowledgeable and helpful. The food was really good, although the bone marrow on the plate with the tri-tip was a bit much. The wine list was extremely long, but we were really disappointed with the huge mark-up and lack of affordable choices. The other weird thing was the corkage fee even on bottles bought in house, unless you satisfy their minimum. In short, come if you want a good meal and are prepared to spend a lot of money on wine.Special Features: