350 Main Brasserie
350 Main Street
Park City, UT 84060Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
350 Main Brasserie
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://350main.com/
- Phone: 4356493140x1
- Hours of Operation:
Hours: Daily 5:30pm-10:00pm;
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Wine Bar, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Carl Fiessinger
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Farm to Table, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Please call for details.
- Private Party Facilities: 350 Main Brasserie offers group and private dining menus to groups of 20 or more. Private and semi-private spaces available. Group menu options include Duo Plates, Choice Of Entree, Light Appetizers, and Heavy Appetizers. Please call for details.
- Private Party Contact: Marieke Rogers 4356493140x103
A word from 350 Main Brasserie
350 Main invites you to join us for classic, contemperary, comfort food in an upscale, hip, fine dining environment. We are located on Historic Main Street right in the heart of Park City, Utah. We strive to use local and sustainable food sourced right here in the Wasatch Mountains.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerFit for Foodies
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeigborhood Gem
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
350 Main Brasserie - Best Restaurants in Park City ›
350 Main Brasserie reviews from OpenTable diners
26 reviews since May 20, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (13)fit for foodies (11)neighborhood gem (9)romantic (7)good for groups (4)notable wine list (3)great for outdoor dining (3)hot spot (2)scenic view (1)Show More
- Delicious!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/12/2014We especially loved the crab cake that was accompanied by a delicious Asian slaw. Salmon was cooked to perfection. Our server was friendly, funny and provided excellent service. We thought the key lime pie was a tad too sweet, but the decaf coffee was the best I've ever tasted.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ChoiceTXdinerVIPDined on 8/30/2014350 Main was a great choice when friends were visiting Park City. We shared salads and starters. The stuffed pork tenderloin was a hit with both who ordered it. The Utah trout was also an excellent choice. Portions are generous. Service was good and waiter was able to offer suggestions for wine. Overall a very enjoyable evening. Would definitely recommend and return the next time we are in Park City.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place before theatreLisaDined on 8/30/2014First time here and had a great experience. We were set at tables in front window area which was open and super for people watching before heading to the theatre. The food and service was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- If you like good food ,HowardDined on 8/19/2014Food very good a bit pricey . Small summer crowd so nice and quiet . Would go back for special occasion or recommend to food centrics.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 350 MainFrequentDinerDined on 8/16/2014We were seated on an outdoor terrace that seemed like an afterthought. It overlooked a street and a public parking garage. The restaurant was empty but we were told it was hot because of sun coming through windows in front. Certainly wasn't a very appealing setting. I would not allow them to seat me there again. The food was good and service was very good.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/11/2014just superb experience. hadn't been there in while and were quite pleasantly surprised. we will go backSpecial Features:
- Fablous ServicepattinslcDined on 8/4/2014The service we received at 350 on Main was delightful, from our server Kris, to the manager. We were a group of 7 and everyone loved the food and drinks.Special Features:
- Great foodKlusDined on 7/16/2014Really enjoyed our night at 350 Main. Food was excellent, especially pork medallionsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very disappointedJLDCEOVIPDined on 7/11/2014The food, service and overall chaos that was dinner at 350 was very disappointing. The only caveat I will include is that is was during the PC Food and Wine Festival, but that should be no excuse. In fact, it could be argued that they would want to be at the top of the their game during the event. Anyway, the food was slow and served in a disjointed progression, they forgot the champagne, and the servers seemed more intent on socializing among themselves instead of turning tables.
- Park City gemCAiRDined on 7/9/2014Enjoyed total experience Food from app to desert Presentation was beautiful as wellSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love 350 MainJuicyDined on 6/23/2014350 Main Brasserie is one of our favorite restaurants in Park City. The food and service is always exceptional. We always take guest to 350 Main and they enjoy it as much as we do. The variety of foods is always good and the presentation is excellent. The décor is rustic yet romantic and elegant in its own way. I certainly recommend 350 Main for anyone visiting or living in Park City, Utah.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- UnderwhelmedblueskyVIPDined on 6/20/2014With all the great options on Main Street this one failed to hold up... Just average at best. The food was basic and not a lot of flavor- at our table we had a range of entrees- all rating average. Service was okay- it was our first visit and last as there are too many amazing meals and dining experiences to be had just literally steps away from 350 Main at many other places on Main.
- The following 291 reviews are from the 350 Main Brasserie reviews archive.
- The environment and atmosphereOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/12/2014The environment and atmosphere was great. Service was mediocre from our server. All other employees seem more upbeat and pleasant. The food was not the best. We ordered the steak and it was tough and fatty. Definitely not worth the price. When ordering the most expensive thing on the menu I would expect a high quality of meat. Probably wont return.
- A little lowcountry in the west.karenDined on 4/12/2014Great southern classics with a twist as well. Great meal with a great server.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- tight quartersE2Av8torDined on 3/21/2014Fresco Café is a quaint little restaurant tucked away in a residential neighborhood in Salt Lake City. As other reviewers have mentioned, they could do with two or three fewer tables, as we were packed in, sitting on top of the folks at the next tables on either side. The service as very good and the food was as well. This is a very small restaurant, and we liked that a lot. All four of us had different dishes, and everybody enjoyed their entrees. The French press coffee was quite good after the meal. The $12 corkage fee is quite reasonable. We will definitely go back.Special Features:
- OverpricedFoodmagicDined on 3/10/2014This was the first time we have eaten here this ski season. The quality of the food and the service has fallen from years past. All of it was overpriced for the quality of the food. The venison used to be a real treat; now it is average at best. The best item our group ordered was the corn soup as a starter. Our waiter was not on top of his game and had to be asked several times for our drinks. I would not recommend this restaurant as it was a huge disappointment.
- We dined with a group of SixOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 3/9/2014We dined with a group of Six and had a variety of entrees and starters and all were exceptionally good. We tried the chicken, cod, strip steak and lobster special. The beet starter was delicious as was the soup of the day. Our server was attentive but not obtrusive and brought fresh glasses for a second bottle of wine (a nice touch which should be a standard). Only issue is that the starter prices are high. Overall, an excellent dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Meh. Menu changed with new chef.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/28/2014Menu changed with new chef about a year ago. Not as good as before.
- Overpriced, bland, poor serviceDanCDined on 2/28/2014Visited last Friday during what was probably the evening rush on a powder day that probably saw more folks in PC than average. 350 Main was a big disappointment. The service was abysmal, although it seemed like that was due to our server being responsible for a huge area. There were plenty of busboys refilling water, at least. The food was bland and unmemorable, especially for the price. I had the venison -- prepared OK but not juicy or seared over a bed of sweet potato diced to oblivion. No good sauce or seasoning on the sides. My table mates ordered the fried chicken (seemed to be the best thing any of us ordered), tofu soup, and quinoa cake (dried out apparently).
- Outstanding ServerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/28/2014Nicole was tremendous!! She helped make our evening memorable.Special Features:
- A wonderful dining experience.jdexVIPDined on 2/28/2014We were in town for a family ski trip. We wanted to go to a nice dinner but had the 5 year old twins. The server was engaging, the kids loved their meal and we had a wonderful meal and amazing wine recommended by our server. It was the perfect combination of a nice dinner with the kids. Excellent service and a reasonable price. It's our new "go to" when in Park City.Special Features:
- Not a great experiencePhoebeDined on 2/27/2014A number is sources recommended 350 Main, so we gave it a try. I ordered the fried chicken, which for $30 should be special. The chicken was a large breast, which was to thick for frying, and so only a couple of bites had the crispy (but under seasoned) coating. The accompanying mashed potatoes we pedestrian, and Although nicely cooked, the kale was seriously salty. My husband had the tofu, which was drowned in a cloying Orange sauce reminiscent of orange juice concentrate. After two expensive and quite lackluster entrees, we Cashed out and went elsewhere for dessert. The service was fine, and the complimentary bread was pretty tasty, but I would say the meal and overall experience was not nearly worth the pricetag.
- Food and service were mediocreElakshiVIPDined on 2/25/2014The food was bland and unimaginative (blackened salmon didn't have much flavor; the crispy gnocchi in smoked cheese sauce was bland and my husbands meat (he can't remember if it was Bison or Venison) tasted watery). A forgettable meal with a fairly hefty price tag. We would not go back.
- Great food, pricey, few minor flawsgoodfood4everDined on 2/24/2014Bad start with "You folks are late!" from the hostess. We were 6 mins late! We started with the mixed green salad and fois gras. Both great. New York strip was probably the best steak ever with a fabulous mushroom side dish. Venison was cold on arrival. The restaurant for cheerfully replacing it. Both main courses were generous servings, and we had leftovers to take with us. Dessert was a blueberry streusel with lemon goat milk yogurt and it was truly outstanding. Perfect end to the meal. The kitchen probably needs to work on its timing - meals were probably plated too long before we were ready, and cooled too much. The restaurant immediately fixed this, but it would have been better if it was right the first time. We would come back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hard to Describe DinnerVisitingCanuckDined on 2/16/2014This restaurant totally confused us. It came recommended on the web as a top place to eat in Park City. While the food was "good" (in particular both fish entrees were cooked perfectly and quite tasty) we were very surprised by the speed of everything. Appitizers showed up literally 30 seconds after ordering; immediately I was worried. Completely overpriced and underwhelming appetizers. The food showed up within minutes of the appies. While cooked perfectly, again the timing was curious and makes you wonder. The whole experience was rushed. We constantly felt like the restaurant just wanted us to leave. Honestly I would have had another bottle (or two) of wine and relaxed while enjoying my meal but it really didn't feel like an option.
- 350 mainAnneDined on 2/16/2014We we're disappointed in 350 Main. The evening started off on the wrong foot when they sat our group of 4 at a table in the bar and yet told us we could not order from the bar menu. The bartender was our waiter. I made this dinner reservation weeks in advance so was not happy to be sitting in the bar. The food was fine. I enjoyed the corn soup, but the gnocchi Mac and cheese was very dry. Overall a disappointing experience.
- HorribleKrustyDined on 2/15/2014Portions were extremely tiny. Service was horrible. Took an hour to get our salads then another hour for are actual food. Would not recommend to anyone. Worst restaurant I've been to in park city. Super disappointed.Special Features:
- Venison was fantastic! TryPaulEDined on 2/14/2014Venison was fantastic! Try the beet salad & the deep fried gnocchi - you won't be disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, good serviceLB53Dined on 2/10/2014My husband and I really enjoyed our meal at 350 Main. Food was very good, nice variety. As a gluten intolerant diner, I appreciated the many options available. Our main gripe was the prices on the wine list. We know what many of the wines on this list retail for, and the prices were about 3 times retail in general which is absurd. My recommendation would be to bring a bottle of wine with you and pay the corkage fee which I believe, was $20. I also might mention that although in menu was very friendly to the gluten free crowd, there was nothing on the dessert menu which was gluten free. Perhaps some ice cream, or Creme brûlée? Go for the food and BYOB !!I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food without wineLarryDined on 2/9/2014Five of us hungry after a great day of skiing dined at 350 main. We all enjoyed our dinners but we we put off by the outrageous mark up on the wine list. We're very familiar with many of the wines on the list and would have enjoyed a few bottles but we could not bring ourselves to order bottles marked up 300% or more. Crazy. The noise level in this restaurant is pretty high. Ask for a booth a be prepared to shout across the table to be heard.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome!!!!!JaybirdDined on 2/1/2014Menu selection for all aspects from Wine / beverage to food was full of great selections. The menu is prepared to the Chefs availability of fresh ingredients for that time of the year. They prepared all of dining choices to the best tasting food I have had in a long time. All plates were delivered in a timely manner and between each food selection was a perfect amount of time to enjoy the evening and meal experience....Would highly recommend this establishment for all occasions. From casual appetizers and drinks to formal affair.......Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lost some of its shine!AndreDined on 1/30/2014We've been coming here since the time of the Olympics. It was our favorite place in Park City. It has been about 2 years since our last visit. It is the place we were guaranteed to visit on any trip to Park City/Salt Lake City. There were so many great dishes we would all order different appetizers, main courses, and desserts and all of us would get an opportunity to taste each. This time, however, we found the menu lost its luster and interest. Some outstanding dishes were gone, and the alternatives didn't measure up. In talking with the wait staff, the changes occurred with a change in chef. The venison is still awesome, as are the crab cakes. We ended up 'settling' on a couple of dishes, and passed on dessert all together.Special Features:
- Not the same...parleyDined on 1/3/2014New owner, chef, menu. If you're familiar with the 350 Main of the past several years - this isn't it. Same building, same room(s), but a notable decline in everything but the price. There are better options within walking distance.Special Features:
- Good but not as good as in the pas.JimmyDined on 1/2/2014We have been coming to PArk City for years. 350 has always been one of our favorites. New chef has made portions small and prices higher. Regardless service was great food was delicious. They need to bring back the tuna tower app. The salmon app does not come close.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great place for a casual dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 1/2/2014Last minute reservation through OT during very busy ski week in PC. Our waiter was amazing, food was great. Try the fried chicken!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Has been betterOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 1/1/2014We've been going to 350 Main for many years. Maybe because it was Christmas week, the service was slow and spotty. Never got the right food placed in front of the right person. Two out of four dinners great.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food and dishesOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 1/1/2014Diego our waiter was very attentive, informative, and pleasant to have serve us. We had 5 people and he made sure we all enjoyed our dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Memorable martini / ineatible entreEdbhDined on 12/30/2013We were seated quickly and enjoyed a superb martini, then the downhill slide started. The overpriced entrees arrived too quickly to be freshly prepared. The trout entree was one filet 3 inches in length! Shrimp & grits entree had 4 shrimp! Never again, there are many better choices for dining in Park City!
- Food and service were greatVanPVIPDined on 12/29/2013The Utah trout was delicious. More sausage than trout, but still very good. The roasted tomato soup was a unique treat. The crabcakes had a sweet sauce that my wife couldn't eat, but the cakes themselves were good. Shrimp and grits seem to be on a lot of menus these days, but 350 Main does a great job with them. Diego, our waiter was friendly and attentive. Great service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous night out!stillhereforthefoodVIPDined on 12/29/2013We were a party of six....great round table so we could talk as a group. Awesome pâté, corn soup, salmon tartare, fried chicken, blackened salmon, butternut squash ravioli. Good wine options, polite and friendly wait staff, fresh decor. Prices are a bit much -- $17 appetizers, $38 entrees -- but still, for a great vacation dinner, 350 Main delivers all the elements.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.