350 Worthington Street
Springfield, MA 01103Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.350grill.net/
- Phone: 413 439 0666
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 12:00pm - 3:00pm; Tappas menu: Monday - Friday: 3:00pm - 5:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Friday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm (Tapas until 12:00am), Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm (Tapas until 12:00am) Mother's Day May the 12th we will be open from 2:00pm until 8:00pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Doreen Via
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: We can customize an event menu to fit most needs .
- Private Party Facilities: We have a newly open banquet room that accommodates up to 50 people.
- Private Party Contact: Paul Anzalotti 413 439-0666
- Entertainment: Musical entertainment on Friday and Saturday evening from 8:30 to 11:30
A word from 350 Grill
The 350 Grill offers Las Vegas style decor and surrounds you with crisp white linens, dark wood colors and richly appointed fixtures.The menu offers a large variety from Tapas and appetizers to a full complement of Lunch and Diner entrees. The 350 Grill also offers classic and specialty desserts. The restaurant also offers elegant outdoor dining on our patio.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
- Diners' Choice WinnerRomantic
350 Grill - Best Restaurants in Springfield, MA ›
350 Grill reviews from OpenTable diners
31 reviews since May 2, 2014
- Ambiance3.7Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (19)good for groups (12)great for outdoor dining (10)fit for foodies (10)vibrant bar scene (7)romantic (7)hot spot (5)neighborhood gem (4)notable wine list (3)late-night find (2)great for brunch (1)great for lunch (1)scenic view (1)Show More
- Very Nice SteakhouseNYCityBoyDined on 7/26/2014Stayed in Springfield for the night after visiting a friend, so we went to 350 Grill. We were not disappointed. The steaks were well seasoned and cooked perfectly to order. The service was also timely, efficient and courteous. Get the Carbonara Risotto Balls with alfredo sauce for appetizer. which was delicious. We asked for more rolls so we could dip them into the sauce. It was reasonably priced, as two of us had the 350 signature cowboy cut 20oz rib eye. Someone else had the NY strip sirloin and yet another had the bone-in pork chop. All were satisfied with their meals. Dinner for 4 with drinks, appetizers, coffee and tip came out to $230. Not bad, but then again I'm not from Springfield so maybe that is pricey for the area. Worth it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- always the bestnanaDined on 6/26/2014have never had a bad or even mediocre dinner here. everyone in the party had wonderful food and the service is great. best restaurant in the springfield area. always go here for special occasions too.Special Features:
- Enjoyable mealsandyVIPDined on 6/21/2014We went to dinner this past Saturday night and had a very good meal. The 350 salad is excellent, good flavour and a large portion. It could be split between to diners. My husband order the Caesar Salad and loved it. This is one of the few restaurants that serves a Caesar Salad with plenty of dressing for him. My ginger snap crusted tuna was prepared perfectly, nice and rare with plenty of flavour. My husband had the Beef Wellington and thoroughly enjoyed it. Our guests enjoyed their meals too. Unfortunately I can't remember what they ate! Good wine list with plenty of choices.Special Features:
- Terrible, just terrible!!MassGalDined on 6/20/2014I heard great things about 350 Grill and couldn't wait to try it. Was I disappointed! Once seated, it was 10 mins before the server acknowledged us. She was unprepared, brought us the wrong menu, disappeared for another 10 mins , ret'd to tell us the specials were "being printed" and she had no idea what they were so we had to wait a bit longer. The server constantly reached over me ( and eventually my drink & appetizer) to point at things on the menu. The pork chop was dry & tasteless, pasta was overcooked/stuck together in bland sauce, $70 worth of unpalatable mess! Garlic bread was just OK. Server made excuses ( "it is early") when we noted the poor food/exp. Ugly atmosphere, dark & unwelcoming . Noise level wasn't an issue.
- Great food, a little noisyUncsterDined on 6/13/2014Food was excellent as we remembered. Had not been in a while. Despite not being very busy, it was a little noisy. The occasional sounds from "next door" were a little distracting. The waiter was very friendly, knowledgeable, and attentive. Can't wait to try the outdoor facility, as the weather was not conducive the night we went.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Surf and Turf was amazingFathersrightDined on 6/12/2014In choosing what to eat, it was recommended by our server that the surf and turf was, without a doubt, the best thing on the menu. She was right. The best I've ever had.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great steakMikeVIPDined on 6/10/2014Very friendly and attentive waitress. The steak was very tasty, cooked perfectly and a lot of different sides to choose from. My wife loved the homemade steak sauce. The only negative is the location. It's located next to a stripclub. There is a door from the restaurant that leads to the club that keeps opening and you could hear the music from the club. I kept waiting to hear "Amber to the stage". Great food bad location.Special Features:
- SomersiteVIPDined on 5/24/2014I had beef Wellington which was delicious and well prepared. My wife partook of the tapas offerings. Her risotto balls were rich and tasty. The desserts were particularly tasty. Our table was noisy. The bass beat from the adjoining strip club, the Mardi Gras, came through the access door and the walls.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LARRYDined on 5/20/2014Food was outstanding--steak the best in yeaars.Aambiance leaves something to be desired unless you're a bar fly.Special Features:
- Graduation CelebrationFamilyManDined on 5/17/2014Perfect choice for celebrating our son's college graduation. The NY strip steaks were perfect--my son's choice (mine, too). The Chilean sea bass was excellent, too. My daughter is a fussy eater and she devoured her lobster ravioli. The seating we had was very comfortable and our waiter was friendly and provided good service. Our dinner at 350 Grill was a perfect end to a memorable day.Special Features:
- WAITED TOO LONG....JOJODined on 5/17/2014DINED FOLLOWING COLLEGE GRADUATION. THE SERVICE WAS EXTREMELY SLOW EVEN THOUGH THE CROWD LEVEL HAD DIED DOWN. THE FOOD WAS GOOD, WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER IF IT DIDN'T TAKE SO LONG TO GET. WE WERE SEATED AT 8:00, DID NOT RECEIVE OUR MEALS UNTIL 9:30...WE WERE ALL FAMISHED AND VERY TIRED BY THEN!!! ALL THINGS CONSIDRED, IT WAS TOO PRICEY FOR THE EXPERIENCE!!
- 1st time here, loved itT413Dined on 5/17/2014Reserving a table online was quick & easy. No wait when we arrived (someone else who arrived without a reservation had to wait 45 min - 1 hour). Our server was amazing! It was a great night. Will definitely go again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Deacon123Dined on 5/17/2014We were seated promptly and waitress was right over. Very knowledgeable about the food and the wine list. Waitress checked back frequently and food was cooked to perfection. Would definitely go back.Special Features:
- soda waterOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/17/2014I ordered a soda water and was charged $3 !!! I don't mind paying but that is a nickel and dime charge that really turned me off. Probably won't go back because of that.Special Features:
- 350grill.steakDined on 5/16/2014The food was outstanding,Steak had a savory flavor that melts in your mouth. The grilled scallops were outstanding too. The atmosphere was romantic and we will be back soon!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic PlaceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/10/2014We loved everything about this place, the ambiance, the servers, the food and, the added bonus of live entertainment. Just sorry it is so far from home. We had a party of 6 and the meals all came out at the same time, all beautifully plated and the flavors were heaven. My compliments to the chef and his/her staff, all was executed perfectly. Thank you for making our night out so enjoyable and memorable. Will recommend to everyone!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food - sometimes a little offJulsofthenileDined on 5/10/2014Too loud. Too dark. What's up with that? Waitress didn't get app order correctly due to noise. Made up for it though. Food was good but all steaks were overlooked this time. Hard to see, but you could tell by texture and so forth. Waitress forgot one of my drinks but I was charged for it and had to ask for it to be removed... I like this place but it was not up to my expectations this time. Too bad. I will go back but if it continues to be too dark and noisy at 5:45pm nonetheless, I will have to really think about it. Steaks are really good, though, and simply prepared.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Better seating9point5outof10Dined on 5/2/2014It was our anniversary. Would have been nicer to have had a better table. Put us right next to the bar. Was not busy. They have round branch seating with table in back. They should have placed us there. Food was great. Beds a little Breyer timing between appetizer/salad and main meal and then desert.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 339 reviews are from the 350 Grill reviews archive.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 4/24/2014Food and service were exceptional as always. Celebrated 2 birthdays in our party of 8. Everyone's meal was excellent and most brought home leftovers. My filet was cooked perfectly and melt in your mouth delicious. We shared dessert - several large portions of chocolate bread pudding - the perfect ending to a great night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentMarkBDined on 4/6/2014Excellent food, very nice décor. My Beef Wellington was not quite hot, and the menu does not offer a lot for those who are trying to eat light. Excellent service. Location is not the greatest but there is a fenced-in parking lot for security. I am holding back one star for the just the finest international dining experiences but 350 is really excellent for Springfield.Special Features:
- GOODnewminionDined on 4/5/2014We have eaten here twice but the ambience is the best for sure the food is good my boyfriend loves it here he is a steak person so his meal was very good. Next time we go we will go tapas and see how that is instead of two meals. I got the short ribs and they were good but the polenta and squash cubes were ok. We did also get a brownie sundae and that was very good too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great experiencepatriceDined on 4/4/2014we recently dined at 350 grill, located in springfield, ma. we had a lovely night. the food was excellent and our sefver was wonderful. we will recommend the restaurant to friends and family.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OVERALLOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/29/2014Overall experience good. Hostess not very friendly as we entered the restaurant. Could use a little friendly tone in her voice. We happen to be there 20 minutes early and she said in a harsh way your early. We go there often because the food is excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It was a okay.MP29Dined on 3/29/2014The food was just okay and was definitely overpriced. Our waitress was forgetful and it took awhile to get even the appetizers. It felt like the dining room was not very well planned out: seemed they tried to stuff as many tables in as possible. It felt crowded and loud.
- Great mealOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 3/28/2014Go hungry, a little pricey but portions were extremely filling and super yummySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Impressed!!1stdanDined on 3/27/2014My wife and I were very pleased with our experience. The wait staff was great! The proprietor was busy tending to the tables and decorations and the atmosphere was warm yet vibrant. The food was spectacular and we each found ourselves jealous of the others meals! We will without a doubt return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very busyOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/15/2014While dining I was given the impression that our waiter was very busy due to the fact that it took a very long time to get drinks and our food out. However for what was lacking in the speed of how things were done, our waiter was super friendly and attentive when he could make an appearance at our table.Special Features:
- Hidden GemGhostdinerDined on 3/15/2014As a frequent diner I have tried almost all the restaurants in the area and I can say without hestitation, that the 350 GRill consistantly delivers the best food and service. The bar is also very lively with a great crew starting the evening experience off right.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It is strange that you canToriDined on 3/3/2014It is strange that you can access the strip club directly from this "classy" resturant. One of the tapas was good (risotto balls) and the other was awful (veal meatballs). The bass looked really fun when it came out and it tasted pretty good.
- Birthday DinnerBirddoggDined on 2/28/2014My wife and I went to 350 Grill for a birthday dinner. Food was priced high but well worth it. Great for a night out, excellent energy, and waitress was attentive, knowledgable, and energetic. Overall excellent place for a meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Provided the best table-VIP-BFastDined on 2/22/2014Provided the best table-VIP- in the restaurant and service exceeded expectations.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Don't let the location fool you.fatboyDined on 2/22/2014Food was well prepared, I had the surf-n-turf. Filet was cooked as requested, the shrimp and scallops were not over done & the steamed spinach was seasoned right. Service was on point and attentive. Very pleased. The only negative is so many TV's behind the bar taking away from the upscale atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great meal and musicBoricuaDined on 2/21/2014While this steakhouse has a rather limited menu, the quality of the food is good. They had live music which was great. Good place to start a night out!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding Birthday dinnerThomasDined on 2/21/2014Had this place mentioned to me and decided to go there for my birthday with my family. My mother mentioned to the waitress that it was my birthday as well and after the amazing beef wellington I ordered the waitress brought out a desert with a little candle in it. Was not expecting that and wasn't on the bill either. The food is great, the atmosphere was amazing, and as we were leaving a band was setting up as well. I'll have to come back and try their lunch menu. Although the prices are a bit expensive (but worth it do to the quality of the food) it is a nice place to go for any type of occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedDannythedinerDined on 2/15/2014Was my most favorite restaurant in Springfield until this last time. The seafood medley special of the evening included squid ink pasta which I was very much looking forward to enjoy. However, the pasta turned out to be a large dry gummy ball which was difficult to separate and eat. Very few restaurants attempt the black pasta, and this chef should not have tried! I did share my feelings with the server, but nothing further happened.Special Features:
- Delicious350fanDined on 2/15/2014We had a wonderful night and a great meal. The sea bass was outstanding and the filet was to die for! Great food, great service, great everything. Had to wait a few minutes to get seated (even with a reservation) but would definitely go back there again! Little pricey but it's worth every penny. Great place to celebrate a special event or a special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ServiceSanfranfanDined on 2/15/2014The service was very good, the waitstaff tended to all of our needs and cleared the table quicklySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great servicegest1971Dined on 2/15/2014Our waitress was great! Ribeye undercooked. Portions a bit small for the price on the tapas but delish. Dirty shooter was great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The service was particularlyBeateVIPDined on 2/15/2014The service was particularly outstanding. Our waitress anticipated our every need. The only possible negative comment I have is that the lighting is too low to actually read the menu. We needed to use a flashlight. Great for atmosphere, but it's nice to be able to read the menuSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 350 is amazingOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/14/2014Great food, the neighborhood was a little sketchy but i think i can die a happy man now that we had the surf and turf and the wellington. Wellington was melt in your mouth delicious and the sauce on the surf and turf was amazing.Special Features: