350 Worthington Street
Springfield, MA 01103Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.350grill.net/
- Phone: (413) 439-0666
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 12:00pm - 3:00pm; Tappas menu: Monday - Friday: 3:00pm - 5:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Friday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm (Tapas until 12:00am), Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm (Tapas until 12:00am) Mother's Day May the 12th we will be open from 2:00pm until 8:00pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Doreen Via
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: We can customize an event menu to fit most needs .
- Private Party Facilities: We have a newly open banquet room that accommodates up to 50 people.
- Private Party Contact: Paul Anzalotti 413 439-0666
- Entertainment: Musical entertainment on Friday and Saturday evening from 8:30 to 11:30
A word from 350 Grill
The 350 Grill offers Las Vegas style decor and surrounds you with crisp white linens, dark wood colors and richly appointed fixtures.The menu offers a large variety from Tapas and appetizers to a full complement of Lunch and Diner entrees. The 350 Grill also offers classic and specialty desserts. The restaurant also offers elegant outdoor dining on our patio.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
- Diners' Choice WinnerFit for Foodies
- Diners' Choice WinnerRomantic
350 Grill - Best Restaurants in Springfield, MA ›
350 Grill reviews from OpenTable diners
29 reviews since August 1, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (14)fit for foodies (14)romantic (11)neighborhood gem (8)good for groups (8)late-night find (6)vibrant bar scene (5)great for outdoor dining (3)notable wine list (2)hot spot (2)great for lunch (1)Show More
- 350 Bill... sorry I mean 350 GrillFoodologist413Dined on 11/22/2014Had a reservation and still had to wait 45 minutes for a table, so already was kind of irritated. Food was just ok and was very expensive. Lighting was very dark and the music wasn't very good either. The whole time I wondered what is this place offering that is worth this much money? Save your money. Based on my visit I give it 2 stars.Special Features:
- great all season restaurantCassidy5Dined on 11/22/2014This restaurant has a great variety of food fir any taste pallet. The deserts have been fantastic fit the past year, amazing. Highly recommend this restaurant while in Springfield.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and service, back room was too loud.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/15/2014This was the second evening I was here with clients, and everything in the other review was still valid here, except we were in the back room, where there was a loud birthday party going on. The acoustics in the room are awful, we had to shout to be heard across our own table. However, the server was outstanding and the food again was excellent. Much longer wait time this evening, which was a Saturday.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Place in SpringfieldOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/13/2014We come here every year during Equine Affaire for a special get-together of friends and it has always been outstanding. The food is superb, service is fantastic, and the ambiance comfortable. It does get a little loud, especially with the music, which is a great addition to the evening, but the crowd noise is a little much. This place is as good or better than some of the best places I've been to in Jackson Hole, and the prices are much more reasonable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently great foodlindabDined on 11/7/2014I am new to the area and live downtown. I have been here several times and it never fails. Kristin the server, Scott and aggie are great. We seem to do tapas a lot, and looking forward a main dish at some point. I am never impressed with eggplant but their eggplant tower is amazingly good. Shrimp are very fresh and a nice wine list, not big but interesting. Would love to see more Italian white blends, but no complaints. Also, on weekends there are bands and it provides a fun atmosphere. Music is not real loud and a good variety. So glad to have this close by.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Gemlove2dineDined on 11/7/2014Had a wonderful dinner & the service was outstandingSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- missing appetizersOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/6/2014When our food arrived, we told the waitress that she must have the wrong table, as we had not gotten our apps yet. Well, apparently they had been delivered to the wrong table. They apologized, and offered to "keep our meals warm" if we REALLY wanted the apps, or we could just forget them. We did not want our meals sitting under a hot light while we waited for the apps, so we chose to forget them. How does this happen in what we thought was a great place? Shouldn't they have offered to start our meals over? Who wants their steak sitting under a hot light for another half hour or so? For this reason alone, I doubt we will return, nor will we recommend this place to anyone else.
- BirthdayCookieDined on 11/1/2014I was there for my boyfriends birthday. We had a lot of fun, Amazing dinner and we went next door of course. All and all it was a great night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overall....excellentDiningFanJHBDined on 10/24/2014The food and atmosphere were fantastic. Will definitely return and bring others. The noise level was over the top, very annoying when trying to dine...and then the band started. Couldn't bear it any longer even look at dessert menu. After meals were served, no attention was given by server to even ask about dessert or coffee. The server seemed very pre occupied and maybe overwhelmed a bit. Recommend going on aid week night and requesting a table away from the bar area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best in townChrisDined on 10/24/2014Great food and service with knowledgable wait staff. One of the few positives in downtown Springfield. The fenced in secure parking make it a safe destination.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love it!LatinEpicurianDined on 10/22/2014The food is excellent. The service is good and the staff is friendly. They all have great personalities. On the night we went the server shared that they had a large party in the back and they were short staffed. We were encoraged to get our orders in sooner rather than later. Not what I would expect at an establishment of this distinction.Special Features:
- Evening in SpringfieldPucksDined on 10/11/2014We were visiting Springfield for the gem show at the Big E and thought we would visit the Grill as we had been very pleased with our several earlier visits there. After enjoying a drink at the bar, our table was ready and we dined on the NY strip and my partner had the blackened pork porterhouse. Both were deliciously prepared, cooked and presented.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 10/9/2014Overall it was excellent. If we lived in the area we would eat many meals at this restaurant. The menu had a nice variety of options and all 4 of us were very pleased with our choices.Special Features:
- 350 GrillTonyDined on 10/5/2014The 350 Grill may have just became my favorite resturant, the food was amazing, I had the filet and my date had the grilled lobster tails and both plates were deliscious. Our server Omar was very plesant and knew the menu inside out. The atmosphere and decor were very nice. The noise level was extremely low but as we went at 5:30 on a sunday evening the were very few diners at that time so i would expect the noise level to grow with the crowd. Will highly reccomend this spot to friends and family.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great except 1 thing...crystal2878Dined on 9/27/2014All the food was outstanding - awesome! Everything was great except 1 small thing...... There was a very sketchy looking young guy that came in through the front door, went straight for the mens room, came out of the mens room after 30 seconds and left out the front door. This happened 3 times in 15 minutes. We were seated in the circular booth that looks right at this area so it was very noticeable. It was disturbing that he walked right by so many staff, looking so out of place (huge backpack, dirty hat and gym shorts hanging very low) and nobody seemed to notice. It just really took away from the experience and reminded you that you were in a bad neighborhood next to strip clubs.Special Features:
- DisappointedDisappointedDined on 9/26/2014I had heard so many good things about 350, and was excited to try it myself. I ordered the Chicken Roulade for $24. You'd think at this price it would be to die for... but instead it was very dry and bland. I did not enjoy it and I rarely ever complain about restaurant food. The pumpkin martini was mediocre as well. That being said, the service was great and the lobster appetizer was very good. I was just quite disappointed in the entree. Maybe I'll give it a second chance another time.Special Features:
- Great Service, Good Food...FoodGuruDined on 9/10/2014Took the wife to 350 Grill for her birthday dinner. Wednesday evening was not busy. We were offered a table outside and we gladly took it on such a nice night. Service was impeccable, I order the Surf & Turf with my turf med-rare, and she ordered Sea Bass. Although the plates were elegantly arranged with our food, my fillet was almost well-done and her sea bass was definitely not what was expected for the price paid. Her bass tasted good, but had the texture of fish that has been frozen, not fresh. My meat was a superb cut and although well-done, I ate it and it was good. I'm of the old school where unless the food is unedible, you don't send it back. Overall a positive evening out.
- Mediocre WannabeOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/28/2014If you aren't that into food but like to spend money this is the place for you. The food was not very creative, flavors were undeveloped and the vegetables in the pasta overcooked and soggy. The wine list... 1 choice for by the glass in each category (red, white, rose, etc). My college-aged daughter & I were sized up and put in the back of the restaurant next to the only other patrons with a kid of about 8 when there were plenty of open tables on the patio up front as well as the front room with windows and music. The 'familiy' section perhaps? Would have been nice to have some fresh air on a hot night. We were in a dark cave of a spot behind a wall. I spent $100 for the privilege.Special Features:
- The following 357 reviews are from the 350 Grill reviews archive.
- Very Nice SteakhouseNYCityBoyDined on 7/26/2014Stayed in Springfield for the night after visiting a friend, so we went to 350 Grill. We were not disappointed. The steaks were well seasoned and cooked perfectly to order. The service was also timely, efficient and courteous. Get the Carbonara Risotto Balls with alfredo sauce for appetizer. which was delicious. We asked for more rolls so we could dip them into the sauce. It was reasonably priced, as two of us had the 350 signature cowboy cut 20oz rib eye. Someone else had the NY strip sirloin and yet another had the bone-in pork chop. All were satisfied with their meals. Dinner for 4 with drinks, appetizers, coffee and tip came out to $230. Not bad, but then again I'm not from Springfield so maybe that is pricey for the area. Worth it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- always the bestnanaDined on 6/26/2014have never had a bad or even mediocre dinner here. everyone in the party had wonderful food and the service is great. best restaurant in the springfield area. always go here for special occasions too.Special Features:
- Enjoyable mealsandyVIPDined on 6/21/2014We went to dinner this past Saturday night and had a very good meal. The 350 salad is excellent, good flavour and a large portion. It could be split between to diners. My husband order the Caesar Salad and loved it. This is one of the few restaurants that serves a Caesar Salad with plenty of dressing for him. My ginger snap crusted tuna was prepared perfectly, nice and rare with plenty of flavour. My husband had the Beef Wellington and thoroughly enjoyed it. Our guests enjoyed their meals too. Unfortunately I can't remember what they ate! Good wine list with plenty of choices.Special Features:
- Terrible, just terrible!!MassGalDined on 6/20/2014I heard great things about 350 Grill and couldn't wait to try it. Was I disappointed! Once seated, it was 10 mins before the server acknowledged us. She was unprepared, brought us the wrong menu, disappeared for another 10 mins , ret'd to tell us the specials were "being printed" and she had no idea what they were so we had to wait a bit longer. The server constantly reached over me ( and eventually my drink & appetizer) to point at things on the menu. The pork chop was dry & tasteless, pasta was overcooked/stuck together in bland sauce, $70 worth of unpalatable mess! Garlic bread was just OK. Server made excuses ( "it is early") when we noted the poor food/exp. Ugly atmosphere, dark & unwelcoming . Noise level wasn't an issue.
- Great food, a little noisyUncsterDined on 6/13/2014Food was excellent as we remembered. Had not been in a while. Despite not being very busy, it was a little noisy. The occasional sounds from "next door" were a little distracting. The waiter was very friendly, knowledgeable, and attentive. Can't wait to try the outdoor facility, as the weather was not conducive the night we went.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Surf and Turf was amazingFathersrightDined on 6/12/2014In choosing what to eat, it was recommended by our server that the surf and turf was, without a doubt, the best thing on the menu. She was right. The best I've ever had.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great steakMikeVIPDined on 6/10/2014Very friendly and attentive waitress. The steak was very tasty, cooked perfectly and a lot of different sides to choose from. My wife loved the homemade steak sauce. The only negative is the location. It's located next to a stripclub. There is a door from the restaurant that leads to the club that keeps opening and you could hear the music from the club. I kept waiting to hear "Amber to the stage". Great food bad location.Special Features:
- SomersiteVIPDined on 5/24/2014I had beef Wellington which was delicious and well prepared. My wife partook of the tapas offerings. Her risotto balls were rich and tasty. The desserts were particularly tasty. Our table was noisy. The bass beat from the adjoining strip club, the Mardi Gras, came through the access door and the walls.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LARRYDined on 5/20/2014Food was outstanding--steak the best in yeaars.Aambiance leaves something to be desired unless you're a bar fly.Special Features:
- Graduation CelebrationFamilyManDined on 5/17/2014Perfect choice for celebrating our son's college graduation. The NY strip steaks were perfect--my son's choice (mine, too). The Chilean sea bass was excellent, too. My daughter is a fussy eater and she devoured her lobster ravioli. The seating we had was very comfortable and our waiter was friendly and provided good service. Our dinner at 350 Grill was a perfect end to a memorable day.Special Features:
- WAITED TOO LONG....JOJODined on 5/17/2014DINED FOLLOWING COLLEGE GRADUATION. THE SERVICE WAS EXTREMELY SLOW EVEN THOUGH THE CROWD LEVEL HAD DIED DOWN. THE FOOD WAS GOOD, WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER IF IT DIDN'T TAKE SO LONG TO GET. WE WERE SEATED AT 8:00, DID NOT RECEIVE OUR MEALS UNTIL 9:30...WE WERE ALL FAMISHED AND VERY TIRED BY THEN!!! ALL THINGS CONSIDRED, IT WAS TOO PRICEY FOR THE EXPERIENCE!!
- 1st time here, loved itT413Dined on 5/17/2014Reserving a table online was quick & easy. No wait when we arrived (someone else who arrived without a reservation had to wait 45 min - 1 hour). Our server was amazing! It was a great night. Will definitely go again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Deacon123Dined on 5/17/2014We were seated promptly and waitress was right over. Very knowledgeable about the food and the wine list. Waitress checked back frequently and food was cooked to perfection. Would definitely go back.Special Features:
- soda waterOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/17/2014I ordered a soda water and was charged $3 !!! I don't mind paying but that is a nickel and dime charge that really turned me off. Probably won't go back because of that.Special Features:
- 350grill.steakDined on 5/16/2014The food was outstanding,Steak had a savory flavor that melts in your mouth. The grilled scallops were outstanding too. The atmosphere was romantic and we will be back soon!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic PlaceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/10/2014We loved everything about this place, the ambiance, the servers, the food and, the added bonus of live entertainment. Just sorry it is so far from home. We had a party of 6 and the meals all came out at the same time, all beautifully plated and the flavors were heaven. My compliments to the chef and his/her staff, all was executed perfectly. Thank you for making our night out so enjoyable and memorable. Will recommend to everyone!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food - sometimes a little offJulsofthenileDined on 5/10/2014Too loud. Too dark. What's up with that? Waitress didn't get app order correctly due to noise. Made up for it though. Food was good but all steaks were overlooked this time. Hard to see, but you could tell by texture and so forth. Waitress forgot one of my drinks but I was charged for it and had to ask for it to be removed... I like this place but it was not up to my expectations this time. Too bad. I will go back but if it continues to be too dark and noisy at 5:45pm nonetheless, I will have to really think about it. Steaks are really good, though, and simply prepared.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Better seating9point5outof10Dined on 5/2/2014It was our anniversary. Would have been nicer to have had a better table. Put us right next to the bar. Was not busy. They have round branch seating with table in back. They should have placed us there. Food was great. Beds a little Breyer timing between appetizer/salad and main meal and then desert.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 4/24/2014Food and service were exceptional as always. Celebrated 2 birthdays in our party of 8. Everyone's meal was excellent and most brought home leftovers. My filet was cooked perfectly and melt in your mouth delicious. We shared dessert - several large portions of chocolate bread pudding - the perfect ending to a great night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentMarkBDined on 4/6/2014Excellent food, very nice décor. My Beef Wellington was not quite hot, and the menu does not offer a lot for those who are trying to eat light. Excellent service. Location is not the greatest but there is a fenced-in parking lot for security. I am holding back one star for the just the finest international dining experiences but 350 is really excellent for Springfield.Special Features:
- GOODnewminionDined on 4/5/2014We have eaten here twice but the ambience is the best for sure the food is good my boyfriend loves it here he is a steak person so his meal was very good. Next time we go we will go tapas and see how that is instead of two meals. I got the short ribs and they were good but the polenta and squash cubes were ok. We did also get a brownie sundae and that was very good too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great experiencepatriceDined on 4/4/2014we recently dined at 350 grill, located in springfield, ma. we had a lovely night. the food was excellent and our sefver was wonderful. we will recommend the restaurant to friends and family.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.