35 Steaks + Martinis
4455 Paradise Road
Las Vegas, NV 89169Neighborhood:
Hard Rock Hotel
SteakhousePrice: $50 and over
35 Steaks + Martinis
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.hardrockhotel.com/#/dine/35-steaks-martinis/
- Phone: (702) 693-4092
- Hours of Operation:
Main Dining Room:
6 – 10 p.m. Sunday – Thursday
6 p.m. – midnight Friday and Saturday
Bar and Lounge:
5:30 – 10:30 p.m. Sunday – Thursday
5:30 p.m. – 12:30 a.m. Friday and Saturday
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steakhouse
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: 35 Steaks + Martinis is the perfect place to host your next event. Whether a company dinner, private party or bachelor party 35 Steaks + Martinis ensure your dinner is one to be remembered.
- Entertainment: Sit back with the 35 Gimlet, a refreshing take on the “classic” with a Hard Rock twist, featuring Hendrick’s Gin and a cucumber essence or the Signature Serrano Martini described best as an “intense blend of heat and flavor”, featuring Belvedere Intense Vodka, fresh lime juice and a spicy slice of Serrano Pepper.
35 wine cellar's diverse collection includes labels and vintages from “Wines that Rock” influenced by rock legends Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin & the Rolling Stones to traditional award winning wines including Alexander Valley Silver Oak, Opus One & Far Niente and from all across the world.
- Special Events: Come Rock In The New Year With Us & Toast to New Beginnings! We have a set special menu for the evening featuring 4 courses including dessert for $125 per person. Champagne toast at midnight, specialty cocktails all night, a DJ & party favors!
A word from 35 Steaks + Martinis
35 Steaks + Martinis is inspired by the clean, classic steakhouse with an edge. Featuring a unique blend of colors, the space consists of chocolate, charcoal, silver, gold, white and chrome finishes. Some of the eye-catching accents include custom chrome-plated chandeliers suspended from the main dining room, as well as black pearl glass pendants and white shell sconces adorned in the private dining area. The main dining room presents two elevations with silver, textured walls, split-faced marble stone and chocolate padded columns. The bar and lounge area features welcoming yet elegant fabrics and patterns, chrome and glass shelving and offers the perfect spot for people-watching. Rock and roll influences are executed through raw black and white photography scattered throughout the space.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
35 Steaks + Martinis reviews from OpenTable diners
55 reviews since July 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (37)romantic (24)fit for foodies (21)good for groups (18)notable wine list (17)hot spot (14)vibrant bar scene (12)late-night find (11)neighborhood gem (3)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- AwesomeHorribleVIPDined on 11/7/2014The service was great from the moment we sat down until the moment we left! And the food was terrific. We will definitely be going back soon, and recommendeding it to our friends!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OverpricedRonaldDined on 11/7/2014The venue is good and the food was good but a bit overpriced for the quality of the food. Service was mediocre considering the prices.Special Features:
- Excellent food.JasonDined on 11/7/2014I enjoy a great steak. I've been there twice. Even if your not staying at HRH; it's worth the time to make plans to go there. You can't go wrong at 35 Steaks.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Doc HolidayDochollidayDined on 10/18/2014Expensive steak that was 3/4 fat. Not pleased! They were able to demand a higher price because they are in Vegas, not for food or service.
- nice supriselasvegasgirlDined on 10/17/2014Loved the way my fillet was cooked. ..great job great martinis.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/17/2014Wait staff were on top of things, yet didn't hover annoyingly. Food was way better than expected, especially at a casino.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very GoodRockDined on 10/11/2014Had the steak it was very good. Also liked the lobster bisque. This place has a sweet martini selection.Special Features:
- great atmosphere!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/3/2014everything was great and wonderful, food was amazing, except that we weren't told about the extra charges for our food. also the place wasn't too busy, but we were sat right next to the kitchen where staff walked in and out from and that's where they hung out and talked as well. we were looking to have a nice dinner just the 2 of us and not be in the middle of the walk way.Special Features:
- Definite Splurge in Vegas!LlintzDined on 10/3/201435 Steak + Martinis was hands down one of the best meals we have ever had! The steak was cooked to perfection, our salad, mushrooms and potatoes were out of this world! We were in awe of how attentive our waiter Victor was. The wait staff brought us bread, small appetizer, (chorizo stuffed mini mushrooms-compliments of the chef) and the mango sorbet to clean our palet before our steak! It was an unique experience, one we have never had before! They usually say, "What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas"... Not in this case! It was way too amazing to not share!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good times!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/20/2014Service, food and feel of the place was great! Wine list was outstanding! Food was good. The service was good as well.Special Features:
- GoodGoodDined on 9/15/2014Waiter was loud with this table next to us which kind of ruined the meal. They were just really loud. Food was terrific thoughSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NiceIrol8210Dined on 9/14/2014The food and ambiance was good considering it was "The Hard Rock". I am just not a fan of Las Vegas. It's a trashy town in my opinion.Special Features:
- Great Steak DinnerjvsniderVIPDined on 9/13/2014Really enjoyed the dinner. The food was excellent and perfectly prepared.Special Features:
- Fantastic ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 9/13/2014Wanted to try something different for date night. Typical steakhouse menu, everything was delicious. Service was spot on. Classy, prompt and not overbearing. Only problem was I was too full to finish my steak. Environment was great, you get the vibrant feel of the Hard Rock while feeling like you're in a classy jazz steakhouse. Great experience.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/6/2014This was a fun restaurant, the ambience was superb and the staff was able to handle our party of 14 efficiently. The staff was very friendly, accommodating, and knowledgable. We tried to order several differerent bottles of wine from different regions and they were out of stock, we actually had to buy bottles almost twice the price, this was very disappointing. Four of our party ordered the Halibut and one of us ordered the Red Snapper. The fish was so dry it was inedible. Fortunately the manager was accommodating and comped the fish meals. The steak was excellent as was the appetizers that the waiters recommended. Overall, I would not go back, nor recommend this restaurant unless something changes in the kitchen.Special Features:
- hmmm...RobbDined on 9/5/2014Restaurant is beautiful. Lounge singer was great and beautiful. Service was okay but the food was not exceptional. For the price I expected top quality. I'm not complaining about the price. When at a top steak house, I expect to spend 2 to 3 hundred dollars. However, I expect to be impressed with the food choices and quality. The menu was not impressive and the Halibut was not worth the $49.00. It was a bit dry and mediocre. The wine was fantastic. Would I ever go back? Probably not. The entire night, I think the restaurant sat about 20 people. It was dead and I see why. Improve the menu, food quality and I may come back.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/31/2014Food was very good. The only thing that was not up to par was the mashed red potatoes. They were cold when they came out but the taste was goodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome!!foodiesRusDined on 8/31/2014The service was phenomenal and the food was even better. Definitely would recommend!Special Features:
- More than koolKo2youDined on 8/30/2014The place was amazing, they bring you little extras that just went a LONG way with us. Of course on the house no charge. The servers and basically everyone we that came to deliver or take something away was just so friendly. The foie gras (Duck Liver) FREAK'IN AWESOME. You will definitely go back, music a little to much bass but all was good!!! Thanks 35Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- So soOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/24/2014I decided to choose 35 Steaks and Martini cause I could get a discountrd meal and I heard the steaks were spectacular. My boyfriend ordered the Kansas City Steak and I had the New York Strip. They were both very dry. They both came with caramelize onions...which was just sauteed onions and we also ordered mushrooms to go with the steak. Not knowing that they were not on the steak but on the side. Service was great. The staff were very attentive. I personally did not like the food but I hope this doesn't change anyones mind about this place.Special Features:
- Great food...awesome service!!!!Jillie62Dined on 8/22/2014This is a wonderful, contemporary restaurant. The menu is diverse but not overwhelming. The food was AWESOME!!!! The service was over the top. I would definitely recommend this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very Nice MealOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 8/21/2014We were staying in the hotel and wanted a good meal with great wine. We had the foie gras and steak tar tar to begin, both were beautifully prepared and presented, and tasted wonderful. I then had the steak and my friend had the seafood risotto. We both thoroughly enjoyed our meals. Vitor, our server was extremely knowledgable and gave us great service. Definitely would recommend if you are interested in a finer dining experience while visiting the hotel.Special Features:
- Don't Miss 35 Steaks & MartinisLVCoupleVIPDined on 8/16/2014It's a great place to spend an evening with friends.Special Features:
- concert dinnerdollfaceDined on 8/16/2014The main course was such a long wait. the salad was to come with the main course,but it did not but the food was good and the waiter tried his hardest.Special Features:
- Great Evening!LVCoupleVIPDined on 7/25/2014We have dined at 35 several times and it is awalys a great evening.Special Features:
- The following 341 reviews are from the 35 Steaks + Martinis reviews archive.
- succulentOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/18/2014Started the meal with an Espresso alcohol infused shot. All the steaks were tasty in our group and well worth it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Go for happy hourJMSMDined on 7/8/2014a free glass of wine for happy hour and a good selection of appetizers brought us in. We ordered The tuna poke which was excellent and the scotch egg which was good as well. Under $30 for two appetizers and two glasses of wine. That was a good deal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SLIM PICKINS AT HARD ROCKpeekaboobersDined on 7/6/2014We are locals who had decided to stay at the Hard Rock after a Queen concert. We checked in and chose 35 Steaks for our meal. This particular hotel only has this one restaurant as their "quality" place to eat. My partner had the Filet Mignon but was not that pleased with the quality or taste. He felt that his Claim Jumper restaurant steaks-at half that price-were just as good. I had the beet salad as an appetizer. It was tasty, but a VERY small portion. Then I had the Diver Scallops. I was totally unhappy with this dish. Not only was there sand in the majority of the scallops but it was rather over salted. The vegetables and puree supposed to come with the dish were sparse. I ate everything, but still left hungry. $150 bill w/out tip.
- Very Good but not ExcellentWe2travelabitVIPDined on 7/5/2014The meal was very good. The Bone in Filet was very tender but lacked flavor. The same goes with the baked potato. For the amount I spent on this meal I expect a higher quality of food. The noise level is very high, but hey; we are in The Hard Rock Hotel, so with the crowd it is somewhat expected.Special Features:
- DisappointedPhx4x4Dined on 7/5/2014Oysters were OK served only with garlic vinager, no horseradish or cocktail sauce. Lobster bisque was too watery not good flavor. Sea bass was OK. Overall nothing that made you say I want to come back here
- Nice atmosphereOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/14/2014The Pros - Overall we had a great experience with a large party of 8 persons, we were probably the loud party in the restaurant at the time. The atmosphere was quiet and had enjoyable live jazz playing. We had a prefixe menu for a bachelorette party, everything on the menu was well seasoned and tasted good. The restaurant had an appealing setting and friendly staff. The cons: 2 of our 8 steaks were overcooked, however the staff rectified the situation immediately.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Impressive!HardRockRegularDined on 6/10/2014We have passed by 35 so many times while staying at the Hard Rock, but never went in. That was our mistake, because this place is amazing. Great service, fabulous food, and the portions are big. Pricey, but when you want quality you pay for it. Can't say enough positive things about 35. Go there!Special Features:
- Amazingwvujenny72VIPDined on 6/8/2014My girlfriends and I all had some variation of steak. Mine was the filet oscar and it was well worth the price! My steak was HUGE, cooked PERFECTLY medium rare (hard to do with a tall filet) and there were gobs of crab surrounding it. The béarnaise sauce was delicious. I highly recommend this Vegas restaurant!Special Features:
- Worse service ever and just ok foodLudoSDined on 6/7/2014We ordered a charcuterie board and 2 $28 (!!!!) burgers. The board was ok even though the prosciutto and coppa were cut very thick. We hadn't eaten half of our apetizer that we were given our burgers. First mistake. The meat was finne but everything was extremely salty. As we finished our dish, the waiter came and took everything including the remaining charcuterie and didn't propose any dessert coffee, we were just given the bill. Not really a way to feel welcome. Overall expensive, pretentious and slightly insulting.
- 1st class food and service!ShoeswineDined on 6/4/2014Food was top notch, my picky children loved it too! Crab cakes were best ever, beet salad and flirt a ten!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Simply PERFECT for special occasionDebbyDined on 6/4/2014I live in Vegas & my sister came for the Guns & Roses show.She's a HUGE fan so this was a special occasion.I read reviews about 35 Steaks and was impressed. Menu & wine list look outstanding. I'm not a big martini person but even the martinis sound delicious. I made a reservation thru Open Table & made a special dessert request with "something" related to the GNR concert. When we arrived, we were seated immediately. All the dining room tables have good spacing between them so you didn't feel like you're "on top" of another table. We each had a martini and filet mignon. Desert was cheesecake w/a chocolate guitar and "Happy Guns & Roses" on the plate. My sister was thrilled!Special Features:
- FoodGinaDined on 6/3/2014The apple martini didn't taste right we change it twice and still it didn't taste the way it should . The steak we order was to be medium well. When the steak came out it was well done. The waiter was so sweet between the drinks no being right and now the steak he took back the steak for a new one. Guess now how it came back as rare. At this point I was upset that he took the stake back and cook it a little more. So in the end they didn't charge us for the steak and comp us mad potatoesSpecial Features:
- DeliciousKillimanDined on 5/30/2014Very good food. Ribeye was cooked as ordered and very delicious. Sides were large and flavorful.Special Features:
- All good until DesertOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/30/2014It was really good food, good ambience, Great Service! But my friend bit down on glass in the her desert! OUCH!!Special Features:
- spikeDined on 5/27/2014Although the food was excellent and the waiter very good, this was dampened by the lack of ambiance and the loud rock music which permeated from the outside. Not romantic at all and overpriced.