35 Steaks + Martinis
4455 Paradise Road
Las Vegas, NV 89169Neighborhood:
Hard Rock Hotel
SteakhousePrice: $50 and over
35 Steaks + Martinis
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.hardrockhotel.com/#/dine/35-steaks-martinis/
- Phone: 7026934092
- Hours of Operation:
Main Dining Room:
6 – 10 p.m. Sunday – Thursday
6 p.m. – midnight Friday and Saturday
Bar and Lounge:
5:30 – 10:30 p.m. Sunday – Thursday
5:30 p.m. – 12:30 a.m. Friday and Saturday
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steakhouse
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: 35 Steaks + Martinis is the perfect place to host your next event. Whether a company dinner, private party or bachelor party 35 Steaks + Martinis ensure your dinner is one to be remembered.
- Entertainment: Sit back with the 35 Gimlet, a refreshing take on the “classic” with a Hard Rock twist, featuring Hendrick’s Gin and a cucumber essence or the Signature Serrano Martini described best as an “intense blend of heat and flavor”, featuring Belvedere Intense Vodka, fresh lime juice and a spicy slice of Serrano Pepper.
35 wine cellar's diverse collection includes labels and vintages from “Wines that Rock” influenced by rock legends Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin & the Rolling Stones to traditional award winning wines including Alexander Valley Silver Oak, Opus One & Far Niente and from all across the world.
- Special Events: Come Rock In The New Year With Us & Toast to New Beginnings! We have a set special menu for the evening featuring 4 courses including dessert for $125 per person. Champagne toast at midnight, specialty cocktails all night, a DJ & party favors!
A word from 35 Steaks + Martinis
35 Steaks + Martinis is inspired by the clean, classic steakhouse with an edge. Featuring a unique blend of colors, the space consists of chocolate, charcoal, silver, gold, white and chrome finishes. Some of the eye-catching accents include custom chrome-plated chandeliers suspended from the main dining room, as well as black pearl glass pendants and white shell sconces adorned in the private dining area. The main dining room presents two elevations with silver, textured walls, split-faced marble stone and chocolate padded columns. The bar and lounge area features welcoming yet elegant fabrics and patterns, chrome and glass shelving and offers the perfect spot for people-watching. Rock and roll influences are executed through raw black and white photography scattered throughout the space.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
35 Steaks + Martinis reviews from OpenTable diners
56 reviews since April 30, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (42)romantic (28)notable wine list (27)fit for foodies (22)good for groups (18)hot spot (13)vibrant bar scene (9)late-night find (5)great for brunch (2)great for lunch (2)scenic view (2)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- So soOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/24/2014I decided to choose 35 Steaks and Martini cause I could get a discountrd meal and I heard the steaks were spectacular. My boyfriend ordered the Kansas City Steak and I had the New York Strip. They were both very dry. They both came with caramelize onions...which was just sauteed onions and we also ordered mushrooms to go with the steak. Not knowing that they were not on the steak but on the side. Service was great. The staff were very attentive. I personally did not like the food but I hope this doesn't change anyones mind about this place.Special Features:
- Great food...awesome service!!!!Jillie62Dined on 8/22/2014This is a wonderful, contemporary restaurant. The menu is diverse but not overwhelming. The food was AWESOME!!!! The service was over the top. I would definitely recommend this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very Nice MealOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 8/21/2014We were staying in the hotel and wanted a good meal with great wine. We had the foie gras and steak tar tar to begin, both were beautifully prepared and presented, and tasted wonderful. I then had the steak and my friend had the seafood risotto. We both thoroughly enjoyed our meals. Vitor, our server was extremely knowledgable and gave us great service. Definitely would recommend if you are interested in a finer dining experience while visiting the hotel.Special Features:
- Don't Miss 35 Steaks & MartinisLVCoupleVIPDined on 8/16/2014It's a great place to spend an evening with friends.Special Features:
- concert dinnerdollfaceDined on 8/16/2014The main course was such a long wait. the salad was to come with the main course,but it did not but the food was good and the waiter tried his hardest.Special Features:
- Great Evening!LVCoupleVIPDined on 7/25/2014We have dined at 35 several times and it is awalys a great evening.Special Features:
- succulentOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/18/2014Started the meal with an Espresso alcohol infused shot. All the steaks were tasty in our group and well worth it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Go for happy hourJMSMDined on 7/8/2014a free glass of wine for happy hour and a good selection of appetizers brought us in. We ordered The tuna poke which was excellent and the scotch egg which was good as well. Under $30 for two appetizers and two glasses of wine. That was a good deal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SLIM PICKINS AT HARD ROCKpeekaboobersDined on 7/6/2014We are locals who had decided to stay at the Hard Rock after a Queen concert. We checked in and chose 35 Steaks for our meal. This particular hotel only has this one restaurant as their "quality" place to eat. My partner had the Filet Mignon but was not that pleased with the quality or taste. He felt that his Claim Jumper restaurant steaks-at half that price-were just as good. I had the beet salad as an appetizer. It was tasty, but a VERY small portion. Then I had the Diver Scallops. I was totally unhappy with this dish. Not only was there sand in the majority of the scallops but it was rather over salted. The vegetables and puree supposed to come with the dish were sparse. I ate everything, but still left hungry. $150 bill w/out tip.
- Very Good but not ExcellentWe2travelabitVIPDined on 7/5/2014The meal was very good. The Bone in Filet was very tender but lacked flavor. The same goes with the baked potato. For the amount I spent on this meal I expect a higher quality of food. The noise level is very high, but hey; we are in The Hard Rock Hotel, so with the crowd it is somewhat expected.Special Features:
- DisappointedPhx4x4Dined on 7/5/2014Oysters were OK served only with garlic vinager, no horseradish or cocktail sauce. Lobster bisque was too watery not good flavor. Sea bass was OK. Overall nothing that made you say I want to come back here
- Nice atmosphereOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/14/2014The Pros - Overall we had a great experience with a large party of 8 persons, we were probably the loud party in the restaurant at the time. The atmosphere was quiet and had enjoyable live jazz playing. We had a prefixe menu for a bachelorette party, everything on the menu was well seasoned and tasted good. The restaurant had an appealing setting and friendly staff. The cons: 2 of our 8 steaks were overcooked, however the staff rectified the situation immediately.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Impressive!HardRockRegularDined on 6/10/2014We have passed by 35 so many times while staying at the Hard Rock, but never went in. That was our mistake, because this place is amazing. Great service, fabulous food, and the portions are big. Pricey, but when you want quality you pay for it. Can't say enough positive things about 35. Go there!Special Features:
- Amazingwvujenny72VIPDined on 6/8/2014My girlfriends and I all had some variation of steak. Mine was the filet oscar and it was well worth the price! My steak was HUGE, cooked PERFECTLY medium rare (hard to do with a tall filet) and there were gobs of crab surrounding it. The béarnaise sauce was delicious. I highly recommend this Vegas restaurant!Special Features:
- Worse service ever and just ok foodLudoSDined on 6/7/2014We ordered a charcuterie board and 2 $28 (!!!!) burgers. The board was ok even though the prosciutto and coppa were cut very thick. We hadn't eaten half of our apetizer that we were given our burgers. First mistake. The meat was finne but everything was extremely salty. As we finished our dish, the waiter came and took everything including the remaining charcuterie and didn't propose any dessert coffee, we were just given the bill. Not really a way to feel welcome. Overall expensive, pretentious and slightly insulting.
- 1st class food and service!ShoeswineDined on 6/4/2014Food was top notch, my picky children loved it too! Crab cakes were best ever, beet salad and flirt a ten!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Simply PERFECT for special occasionDebbyDined on 6/4/2014I live in Vegas & my sister came for the Guns & Roses show.She's a HUGE fan so this was a special occasion.I read reviews about 35 Steaks and was impressed. Menu & wine list look outstanding. I'm not a big martini person but even the martinis sound delicious. I made a reservation thru Open Table & made a special dessert request with "something" related to the GNR concert. When we arrived, we were seated immediately. All the dining room tables have good spacing between them so you didn't feel like you're "on top" of another table. We each had a martini and filet mignon. Desert was cheesecake w/a chocolate guitar and "Happy Guns & Roses" on the plate. My sister was thrilled!Special Features:
- FoodGinaDined on 6/3/2014The apple martini didn't taste right we change it twice and still it didn't taste the way it should . The steak we order was to be medium well. When the steak came out it was well done. The waiter was so sweet between the drinks no being right and now the steak he took back the steak for a new one. Guess now how it came back as rare. At this point I was upset that he took the stake back and cook it a little more. So in the end they didn't charge us for the steak and comp us mad potatoesSpecial Features:
- DeliciousKillimanDined on 5/30/2014Very good food. Ribeye was cooked as ordered and very delicious. Sides were large and flavorful.Special Features:
- All good until DesertOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/30/2014It was really good food, good ambience, Great Service! But my friend bit down on glass in the her desert! OUCH!!Special Features:
- spikeDined on 5/27/2014Although the food was excellent and the waiter very good, this was dampened by the lack of ambiance and the loud rock music which permeated from the outside. Not romantic at all and overpriced.
- Great ServiceEprettygrlrocDined on 5/26/2014Food and service was great The martini was superb Customer service was on point The steak was to die for, hats of to the cookSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Everything was perfect!DLnGLDined on 5/24/2014Food was amazing and service was great. The musician playing guitar was also perfect. He really set the mood.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Don't go hereOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 5/23/2014Service was slow, food was not what we ordered and when it finally arrived it was just ok Not even close to worth it
- Great all around!RonGDined on 5/20/2014Great food, great service and a great time! What more can I say.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food at the Hard RockDelishDined on 5/18/2014If you are staying at the Hard Rock Hotel you do not have leave to go to the Vegas strip for a great steak. The food was very good, the servers were great and it has a very fun atmosphere. With a band playing in the background, it is not the typical stuffy steakhouse feel, but relaxed and fun. The servers were well versed on the menu and wines.Special Features:
- Great Dinner served fastFredDined on 5/16/2014We were at the Hard Rock too see a show. Looked online and decided on 35 Steaks and Martinis. Excellent service from the moment we arrived. If I could have given the food 4 and 1/2 stars I would have. Great place to eat!!!Special Features:
- Perfect again.OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 5/14/2014This is the second time I've dined here. Everything was perfect. It was my goddaughters 18th birthday and the wait staff made it very special. The food is so good, I am a better person for having eaten it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- big turnaroundLVJDDined on 5/8/2014We have eaten a few times at 35 and it has been up and down. This time since the hotel is under new management the experience has improved for the better. The food was great and the service was great as well. The manager Mario and our server Victor both were outstanding. Our visit to the bar needed a bit of improvement. Our server was new and did not know what she was serving. She was nice but needed more training. Over the meal was great. We will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ms5512Dined on 5/6/2014We had a great time and everyone's food was outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Business dinnerhardrockhansenDined on 5/1/2014We all came from out of town. I was referred by my boss to try your restaurant for steaks. None of us were disappointed at all. Each of us have been to many steak houses over the years and 35 Steaks ranks as one of the best I and we have had. I recommend it highlySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Really good steakFiresqemtDined on 5/1/2014Had a party of 4 everyone enjoyed the food make sure you bring your credit card thought great for special occasions but not priced for everyday eating at least for my tax bracketSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 315 reviews are from the 35 Steaks + Martinis reviews archive.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2001VIPDined on 4/26/2014For the $$$$ there's better steakhouses in lv. Not bad just not as good waySpecial Features:
- 40th birthday partyWine2dinedDined on 4/23/2014Celebrated my 40th birthday with a group of friends. Joe our waiter was fabulous very professional and classy. The steaks were great and the wine was awesome.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Noisy EnvironmentEasygoingDined on 4/13/2014We went this past Sunday and we were unaware that it was the opening weekend of the infamous Rehab Pool Party. Let me be kind and just say the crowd was rough. You cannot get to the restaurant without walking through this crowd, we will not return.
- Great but lacking substanceDarlingDined on 4/4/2014I felt the food was very good and the presentation lovely but it wasnt enough for the money. We had the 16 oz bone in Filet and it appeared quite small. The martinis were also presented in really cool fluted glasses, but once again were small amounts.
- Slowest service that I haveMichelleDined on 3/16/2014Slowest service that I have ever received even though we told the waiter that we had a show to attend. When the food came, we had 10 minutes to eat. His response, "eat fast and I'lll get your check". This was approximately an hour and forty-five minutes after we checked in. Food was just okay. Horrible, loud techno music playing in the restaurant. Bad experience last year as well. I think this officially off our list.
- Disappointing.....OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/10/2014One of the worst dining experiences I have had in a long time. Food orders were incorrect, food was cooked poorly and servers were slow!!! There are many, many great restaurants in Las Vegas- this is not one of them..
- Excellent experiencebdoctorVIPDined on 3/8/2014The wine list is fantastic, and the food is just as good. This was by far our best dining experience during our trip. If you are staying on the strip, it is well worth the short cab ride.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Restaurant WeekBirthdayGirlDined on 3/7/2014We are locals and chose this restaurant during Restaurant Week. We were seated at a great booth. We ordered cocktails and I wanted a nice tequila but wasn't sure what to order. The bartender came over to recommend a few. We each had salad, a wedge and Caesar. I ordered the Sea Bass and my husband ordered the Short Ribs. The sea bass was excellent. It was buttery and light in a sauce that was perfect. The short rib meat fell off the bone. It was a little dry and the sauce was a touch sweet. Meal portions were generous. The dessert course was Banana Nutella Spring Roll. It was good. The Nutella didn't stand out as hoped. A ginger passion sorbet was on the side. It added a unique flavor in a good way. Overall, it was a really good experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.