16000 Maricopa Road
Maricopa, AZ 85139Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.ultrastarakchin.com/
- Phone: 5202332426
- Hours of Operation:
Daily: 11:00am - 5:00pm
Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm; Friday & Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Chris Fisher
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from 347 Grill
The 347 Grill will offer delicious gourmet food in a casual atmosphere that will make everyone in your family happy. This full service, sit down restaurant provides both indoor and patio seating options. No matter which concept you visit, ALL of our staff will be ready to serve you and make sure your experience is grand. The facility is ready to handle groups and parties of all sizes. Whether it’s your kid’s birthday party or your company’s Christmas party we can provide entertainment, food and of course quality service.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
347 Grill reviews from OpenTable diners
16 reviews since May 2, 2014
- Ambiance3.5Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (8)great for brunch (5)kid-friendly (5)good for groups (4)late-night find (4)special occasion (3)great for lunch (3)vibrant bar scene (1)hot spot (1)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- Would Eat there AgainOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/27/2014Found the food to be very enjoyable, and expertly prepared. The staff was friendly, and the service was great. It was a great place to celebrate our 31st wedding anniversary. Will eat there many more times. Thanks for the wonderful evening.Special Features:
- Not recommendedLocalDinerDined on 8/23/2014Service was okay but the portions were small and not very well prepared or presented. Salad that came with meal was tiny, meat was tough and not very warm and overpriced. I would not recommend to anyone. The food in the bowling alley and starclass theater was better
- Great Neighborhood Restaurant347GrillDined on 8/8/2014This is great restaurant for Maricopa. The service is very good, the food is very good and it is in a great location.Special Features:
- Great Service!berrydinesDined on 8/3/2014The food and atmosphere were wonderful. My family spent the weekend at Ak Chin and ended our trip at 347 Grill's brunch. We were welcomed and seated right away. The made to order omelets and carved meats were delicious. Our server was very attentive and helpful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fine dining close to home!happydinerDined on 6/5/2014Wonderful addition to the area! A step above other restaurants but still affordable. Great ambiance/atmosphere, fine service and menu!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not all thatazjohnnyDined on 6/3/2014Just a simple restaurant with just good food. Service was slow and uneven. Not a place I would go out of my way to return. They give the impression of fine dinning .....not really.Special Features:
- Very goodGOODDined on 6/1/2014The food was excellent and the service good. We made a reservation and asked for a booth and walked right in and taken straight to a booth out of the line of traffic. It's a little loud in there but everything was good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food but service not so muchAandNDined on 5/24/2014The Cuban sandwich was delicious and margarita was one of the best I've had. The service was bad. Our server took a long time to take our order and bring us our tea and water. It seemed like we weren't the only ones waiting for our server. 347 Grill needs better service for what they charge.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Almost perfectGOODDined on 5/23/2014The food was very good, the waiter was nice as could be. The only "issue" we had was there aren't enough booths or tables out of the line of traffic. We ended up sitting at two different tables in the middle of chaos. One outside the kitchen and we asked to be moved and we were moved to a table right in the middle of the entrance to the restaurant/bar. We were bumped and had to duck a time or two. We will for sure go back, just will insist on a booth or some place out of the traffic. We even made a reservation and that was the only choices we had when we arrived. Over all though......... it's a great place and we hope to return as we live locally.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- No customer careOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/20/2014They had a ton of staff but they never stop to pick up dirty plates or refill drinks. The waiter said I don't know the menu every time we asked anything. For 20 bucks and up a plate they should know the menu. The final straw I made the reservation for my husbands birthday. They ignored that and we didn't get to celebrate
- New menu is outstanding!rockingrkVIPDined on 5/19/2014347 Grill has really stepped up with the new menu. The salads and entrees we had were both excellent. Looking forward to going back and trying other items.Special Features:
- Mothers Day BuffetOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/11/2014My wife and I enjoy the Sunday buffet, having taken visiting friends before. Each buffet is basically the same and Mothers Day selections were no different except an ice sculpture, decoratively carved watermelons, and a rose for my wife commemorated the occasion. Advance buffet reservations were encouraged when we stopped for ice cream on May 9. When we learned May 10th that our son would be visiting with a friend on Mothers Day, I had booked reservations for two at the 347 Grill website, but then called to change it to four. Prior advertising stated the Sunday buffet was $15.95 which was also on the large display screen outside the front entrance on arrival. Although the food was good, I was shocked when the receipt showed $25/person.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mother's Day Brunch a BustMomsKnowBestDined on 5/11/2014I made a reservation for the Mother's Day Brunch knowing what the menu was. However, for $25 per head and a less than stellar presentation of the items being served, I found it insulting to have to pay an additional $2.25 per basic beverage, there was an ice tea, a coke and an apple juice, give me a break not included at this price really? The food quality definitely was not five star, the roast beef carving station provided cold roast beef, the cod was terrible I don't know what you guys cooked that with, the rice pilaf was dry and hard. The desert assortment, well boiled down to mostly an assortment of cookies. Maybe valued at $12-$15 tops per person with beverages included, but come on guys it was Mother's Day should be spectacular!
- Terrible serviceJustmeDined on 5/10/2014Kids meal was served wrong (put cheese on Sliders when requested no cheese for dairy allergic child). No Au Jus served with French Dip, when asked about it at least 5 minutes after sandwiches were served, response was, "oh, yeah, it's sitting up there, I will go get it." No refills on sodas offered, had to ask. Went at an early time, when restaurant was not busy, so no excuse.
- The following 7 reviews are from the 347 Grill reviews archive.
- Great restaurant in the areaTeriDined on 4/4/2014I have eaten here many times and the experience is usually the same. Great food and pretty good service. I am a tea drinker and have ordered hot tea every time I have been there..and every time I ask for sugar it never comes. Good thing I carry some in my purse for occasions like this. The wait staff is ALWAYS friendly, but they don't usually seem to be "on the ball" not sure why that is, but since it seems to be all I have dealt with I will say it is a training issue.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Friday nite outOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/4/2014The food was very good, we were a party of eleven people. Meal was served to everyone at once which is not easy to do on a Friday night. The waiter was very nice but lack the experience of a large group. It took an hour to get our check to us. We had 7 separate checks he couldn't figure out who had what, but when we finally did receive the checks they were all correct.I would recommend this to a friend.
- end of holiday dinnersunbirdsDined on 2/23/2014The food and service was good but one menu item was sold out so 2 guests had to change their choice. The salmon was very tasty but we expected more veggies since menu said it was served on a thai noodle salad.Special Features:
- Good group experienceLadieswholunchDined on 1/30/2014There were 11 retirement age ladies honoring a special friend on her birthday. Service was excellent as was the food. And we were delighted to have the server accommodate our separate check request with a smile. We were all glad we didn't have to drive into phoenix or chandler to enjoy a nice celebration.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointed!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/30/2013We have tried to like this restaurant, but they continue to disappoint us. The waiter was polite, but clearly overwhelmed. Once our order was finally taken we didn't see him again. Even though our food had not arrived a half an hour after taking our order. We did not get any response until we asked someone else, where our food was. When the good did arrive, it was lukewarm, at best. We asked to speak to the manager, and still nothing. I would not recommend them to anyone!!
- Ok Lunch placeNVHTDined on 12/20/2013The food is decent, the service is good, and the atmosphere is acceptable. The online menu never seems to match their actual menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- bdaybdaygirlDined on 10/26/2013came in for birthday dinner. Noise level was low to begin with got louder as the night went on; still they accommodated our large group so that was positive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.