333 Belrose Lane
Radnor, PA 19087Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.333belrose.com/
- Phone: 6102931000x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday – Friday: 11:30am – 3:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Tuesday: 5:00pm – 9:00pm, Wednesday – Saturday: 5:00pm – 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Southwest, American, Fusion / Eclectic
- Executive Chef: Carlo deMarco
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: We would be happy to help you put together a nice meal for any occasion. 333 Belrose can organize anything from salad and sandwich platters to private dinner parties served in your home. Office lunches are a particular specialty, and we would love to talk with you about your upcoming needs.
- Private Party Facilities: Our lovely Garden room, which is the oldest part of our colonial-era building, can accommodate private parties up to 30 guests. It is perfect for business dinners, cocktail parties and special family gatherings.
We also have the Pear Room which seats up to 18 guests.
For larger parties, we utilize our main dining room to accommodate up to 60 guests.
- Private Party Contact: Shannan O'Neill 6102931000x
- Special Events: We can help you put together any type of special event. Chef Carlo deMarco has worked with clients to host specialty wine dinners, tasting menus, beer dinners, etc... Call us to speak with someone about hosting your special event.
- Cross Street: King of Prussia Road
- Public Transit: SEPTA Regional Rail line "R5" Radnor Stop. For taxi service, it is best to pre-arrange a taxicab pick-up, as some local cab services close earlier than the restaurant.
- Parking: Private Lot
- Parking Details: We have our own lot, and are across a small residential street from additional free parking. Two handicap-accessible parking spots are available in front of the building.
A word from 333 Belrose
333 Belrose is a contemporary restaurant featuring Chef Carlo's creative American cuisine. We offer both indoor and patio seating as well as a banquet space. 333 Belrose has a full liquor license with an eclectic American wine list.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerAmerican
333 Belrose - Best Restaurants in Radnor ›
333 Belrose reviews from OpenTable diners
132 reviews since May 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (86)neighborhood gem (73)fit for foodies (64)great for lunch (57)special occasion (42)vibrant bar scene (38)good for groups (33)romantic (23)notable wine list (23)hot spot (14)great for brunch (11)late-night find (7)kid-friendly (3)scenic view (3)Show More
- ProvenceDined on 9/17/2014Very enjoyable dining experience. Service was excellent food was delicious. Will definitely mke reservations again.Special Features:
- ScootDined on 9/16/2014Nice place to grab a bite. Clean, neat decor. Give it a shot.Special Features:
- Just okOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/15/2014I heard great things about 333 however, I thought my food was just ok. Very bland. I've had way better for a cheaper price.Special Features:
- 333 belroseOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/13/2014A good spot if looking to go out on the mainline. Plenty of choice for the unadventurous eater. Large portions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 9/13/2014The Food was just OK. Nothing special; nothing terrible.
- 2nd time aroundkarlaDined on 9/12/2014The waiter was friendly and allowed us to sit and not be rushed. Very relaxing and good food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A favorite!love2eatoutVIPDined on 9/6/2014333 Belrose is consistently excellent! The food is beautifully prepared and is always perfect as served. It's one of the very few dining spots we enjoy where we clean our plates down to the shine! The service in the past has been so-so, but in the past few years it has been nothing short of wonderful. A true "neighborhood gem".Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice Night out with FriendsDevonDinerDined on 9/6/2014I have been here several times....for lunch, dinner, with big and small groups, with family...and it consistently delivers good food and service. We dined earlier than usual (a 6:30 reservation), so it was very quiet when we got there. We were able to converse easily and enjoy our meal almost by ourselves. A large group did come in later which, of course, heightened the noise level considerably, but we were wrapping up so that was OK. We all shared the calamari appetizer and it was tender and flavorful. My husband and I both had blackened swordfish which had just the right amount of spice for me. One of our friends had the pork chop which we nick-named the Fred Flintstone chop because it was huge....but delicious he said. Will go back!Special Features:
- Cool vibe, foodie friendlyCasualFoodieDined on 9/4/2014Was there for a dinner with another couple. Our service was superb, the menu was very nice with a good compliment of specials. Wine list was good with half off bottles on Thursdays making it a good deal. No doubt it did get loud at times, however that was driven by one person at another table. After they departed, all settled down to a normal level.Special Features:
- 333 always a delightOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 8/30/2014We have dined at 333 Belrose on many occasions in the past several years and the freshness, quality, and presentation of the food and service are always consistently outstanding. You cannot go wrong with any of the fish dishes and the steak and pork tenderloin dishes are delicious. The service is wonderful - the servers are attentive, willing to customize a cocktail; accommodate any food preparation request and are extremely knowledgeable re: the daily offerings ' ingredients and preparation. The servers here are intelligent, kind and most helpful. We hope we will continue to frequent this comfortable, welcoming establishment for years to come.Special Features:
- AngeloAngeloDined on 8/28/2014Great food and wine. Great outdoor service and ambianceSpecial Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 8/23/2014The hostess was not very accomodating. When we were being seated, we asked for another table but was told that it was reserved for larger party. When we left, there was a party of the same size at the table. Either the hostess was lying to us or the restaurant does not accomate Open Table members. In any case, this did not leave a good impression with us.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/20/2014We ate outside and it was lovely. The crane was noisy at times but fine. Service was excellent and food was outstanding both in presentation, quality and portion size. It was terrific.Special Features:
- Always enjoyableOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/16/2014After being away for several years, then returning to 333, I found it even better than before. Never disappointed at 333.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food & WineAngeloDined on 8/12/2014We had a fabulous meal and the wine list was extensive. I recommend this for any occasion.Special Features:
- waynepaDined on 8/11/2014Great restaurant that I use frequently for business lunches - great ambiance, service, and food. Highly recommend.Special Features:
- Another good experienceSteveWCDined on 8/9/2014333 Belrose is consistently good. The menu offers several 'healthy alternatives" in addition to some other favorites. The pork entrees are very well done. The pace is a little slower during the Summer and the seating is expanded with the addition of patio seating, which makes for pleasant dining experience.Special Features:
- Popped in for buisness lunch ...JB22VIPDined on 8/8/2014Scored some of Chef Carlo's award winning Best of the Main Line Cajun catfish tacos. Perfect sunny day lunch on the patio.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Terrible fish dish special.luvfishDined on 7/26/2014My husband and our friend both ordered the fish special. ..Hawaiian Opah with risotto and tomato. It was extremely overcooked and tasted horrible. No flavor at all. Absolutely one of the worst fish dishes served. Clearly no quality control in the kitchen. Opah should be flaky and moist. ...not dried up and hard. Very disappointed. We've been dining at 333 Belrose for years and have been less and less impressed each time.
- 333 BelroseDukeaneVIPDined on 7/24/2014The Belrose never fails to satisfy. The food is prepared with a special taste that separates this restaurant from most others. The food, the service and the ambiance puts this a cut above all others. Very enjoyable and consistent.Special Features:
- Awesome surprise!JP1001VIPDined on 7/24/2014What an amazing find for us! There was a small group of us from various parts of the country in town for a work meeting. We decided to check it out after a random Open Table search. Wow! The food was amazing and the ambiance was far beyond expectation. They have this beautiful outdoor sitting area in the back. Maybe it was the combination of perfect weather and amazing food that did it... As most of are big foodies living in cities known for some serious culinary powerhouses, it was a completely unexpected find. Thank you Open Table for helping us discover this little find:-)Special Features:
- Do not go unless you are patientoutoftownerDined on 7/22/2014Food was good which salvaged the birthday dinner! Service was poor, not in a sense of incompetent but lacking in communication. Drinks took forever due to a back up at the bar. The server never said anything to us and just left us waiting 20 minutes. Same with desserts etc. Kitchens get backed up but the server should be updating the patrons especially if there is a problem. We will not go back because of this regardless of the food.Special Features:
- Excellent !FalconerVIPDined on 7/21/2014Great food, impeccable service. Patio seating is spaciousSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 333 Belrose - a great find!Gagman65Dined on 7/18/2014333 Belrose was a great last minute find for outdoor dining. Great service at the bar while waiting for our table. Our table was outside as requested, and as an added bonus, was a corner table for two away from everyone else - a benefit I believe from using Open Table! Our server Anthony was attentive to our needs and made a great wine selection to pair with our meal. The gezpacho was perfectly chilled and had a nice texture. My wife's yellowfin tuna was very good. My rootbeer glazed pork chop was wonderfully juicy and amazing. We're not big desert people so we passed. But I'm sure they're excellent as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very NiceRSEWestchesterDined on 7/17/2014We had a lovely family dinner at 333 Belrose. It was our first time. One draw for us were the cocktails, which were interesting and can be hard to find on the Mainline. Some of our favorite dishes were the Calamari and a fish entree (trout). It is a cute restaurant. Superb service. Recommended!Special Features:
- Thoroughly enjoyed!NovaDinerVIPDined on 7/15/2014We visit here often but on this occasion, my husband and I both thought we had our best meal ever. Highly recommend the yellowfin tuna served with a perfectly cooked coconut and lemon-grass basmati rice and crisp-tender spicy broccolini. The summer corn chowder with cornbread croutons was also a hit. The service is outstanding - the knowledgeable, professional staff certainly enhance the dining experience.Special Features:
- What a disappointment!mainlinedinerDined on 7/11/2014We have eaten here many times. On our last visit, we sat at our table 15 min. without a hello from our waiter and received poor service on a quiet Friday night. We ordered their Red snapper special with tomato crab risotto and broccoli rabe. Terrible. We were served what looked to be octopus. It was a chewy, unedible piece of seafood in a mushy tomato soup with straw like vegetables. Won't go back.
- Recently returnedSuzieDined on 7/11/2014We used to live in Radnor and were frequent patrons of 333. We moved away 12 years ago but recently returned and were delighted to find 332belrose still there with the same excellent food we had had previously. Our only complaint was that our server was working both outside and inside tables and we found him not particularly attentive to us. I highly recommend the swordfish and salmon. Both were wonderful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful restaurant!Looking4greatDined on 7/5/2014We really like this restaurant. The food and wine list are both a treat!Special Features:
- Great outdoor courtyardroroDined on 6/28/2014Atmosphere, food and service were all great! Can't wait to go back and try their other specials.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It started off wellJK32VIPDined on 6/28/2014My husband and I along with our three college aged kids went to dinner. The waiter was very attentive in taking order, describing specials and servicing wine. After the main course was served, my daughter discovered that her pork chop was rare not the recommended medium rate suggested by the chef. It took a while to track down our server and by the time the dish was returned to her everyone else had finished eating their meal. It was disappointing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- fromPhillyDined on 6/26/2014Hadn't been here a while and was pleasantly surprised. Good basic menu, attentive service and when our server mentioned the 1/2 price bottles of wine M-Thursday how could we resist. Sat inside but the outside looked nice too. All in all a good value with well prepared food and I'll definitely recommend it to others.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/23/2014Just a very consistently good restaurant! The outdoor seating adds a lot in the summer and the wine list is notable.Special Features:
- JDiddy disappointedNothardtopleazDined on 6/23/2014Generally a great place..I come fairly frequently....but food can be inconsistent. On this past visit, I ordered tuna...asked that it be seared and red in middle....came out well done and very dry. Uncharacteristically, I wasn't happy with service on last visit either and especially at the bar. Outdoor table was great.Special Features:
- Great experience!TinaDined on 6/21/2014Everything was excellent! Will go back soon.......Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great seafoodMGrantDined on 6/21/2014Chef does a wonderful job with seafood. The calamari was some of the best I've ever had outside of the Mediterranean. The chef has a very light hand with the batter. Overall, a very good meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 333 BelroseLMCamDined on 6/20/2014I had an amazing time at 333 Belrose. The outdoor seating on a nice summer night made for the perfect dinner. The food was incredible as well. 333 Belrose serves American cuisine and the menu has a nice mix of meats and seafoods. They also had a number of specials that were not on the menu. It became crowded, but the crowd never took away from what the restaurant had to offer.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Chef is GreatkahunaDined on 6/13/2014Great trout and fish (catfish) tacos. Gazpacho was ole' Any soup is always great. Killer clamariSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/10/2014noise level is what put ambience at level "fair". Wet outside so couldn't be in a quieter place.Special Features:
- GigiVIPDined on 6/7/2014333 has always been a favorite of mine and my friends. This dining experience was just as good as always. Our appetizers were tasty and the special flank steak entree was superb. An old friend of mine came in to dine for the evening from Verona, New Jersey! The restaurant is conveniently located off route 476.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.