333 Belrose Lane
Radnor, PA 19087Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.333belrose.com/
- Phone: 6102931000x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday – Friday: 11:30am – 3:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Tuesday: 5:00pm – 9:00pm, Wednesday – Saturday: 5:00pm – 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Southwest, American, Fusion / Eclectic
- Executive Chef: Carlo deMarco
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: We would be happy to help you put together a nice meal for any occasion. 333 Belrose can organize anything from salad and sandwich platters to private dinner parties served in your home. Office lunches are a particular specialty, and we would love to talk with you about your upcoming needs.
- Private Party Facilities: Our lovely Garden room, which is the oldest part of our colonial-era building, can accommodate private parties up to 30 guests. It is perfect for business dinners, cocktail parties and special family gatherings.
We also have the Pear Room which seats up to 18 guests.
For larger parties, we utilize our main dining room to accommodate up to 60 guests.
- Private Party Contact: Shannan O'Neill 6102931000x
- Special Events: We can help you put together any type of special event. Chef Carlo deMarco has worked with clients to host specialty wine dinners, tasting menus, beer dinners, etc... Call us to speak with someone about hosting your special event.
- Cross Street: King of Prussia Road
- Public Transit: SEPTA Regional Rail line "R5" Radnor Stop. For taxi service, it is best to pre-arrange a taxicab pick-up, as some local cab services close earlier than the restaurant.
- Parking: Private Lot
- Parking Details: We have our own lot, and are across a small residential street from additional free parking. Two handicap-accessible parking spots are available in front of the building.
A word from 333 Belrose
333 Belrose is a contemporary restaurant featuring Chef Carlo's creative American cuisine. We offer both indoor and patio seating as well as a banquet space. 333 Belrose has a full liquor license with an eclectic American wine list.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
333 Belrose reviews from OpenTable diners
131 reviews since April 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (80)neighborhood gem (66)great for lunch (59)fit for foodies (57)special occasion (40)vibrant bar scene (37)romantic (28)good for groups (25)notable wine list (19)hot spot (14)great for brunch (12)late-night find (9)kid-friendly (4)scenic view (3)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/20/2014We ate outside and it was lovely. The crane was noisy at times but fine. Service was excellent and food was outstanding both in presentation, quality and portion size. It was terrific.Special Features:
- Always enjoyableOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/16/2014After being away for several years, then returning to 333, I found it even better than before. Never disappointed at 333.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food & WineOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/12/2014We had a fabulous meal and the wine list was extensive. I recommend this for any occasion.Special Features:
- waynepaDined on 8/11/2014Great restaurant that I use frequently for business lunches - great ambiance, service, and food. Highly recommend.Special Features:
- Another good experienceSteveWCDined on 8/9/2014333 Belrose is consistently good. The menu offers several 'healthy alternatives" in addition to some other favorites. The pork entrees are very well done. The pace is a little slower during the Summer and the seating is expanded with the addition of patio seating, which makes for pleasant dining experience.Special Features:
- Popped in for buisness lunch ...JB22VIPDined on 8/8/2014Scored some of Chef Carlo's award winning Best of the Main Line Cajun catfish tacos. Perfect sunny day lunch on the patio.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Terrible fish dish special.luvfishDined on 7/26/2014My husband and our friend both ordered the fish special. ..Hawaiian Opah with risotto and tomato. It was extremely overcooked and tasted horrible. No flavor at all. Absolutely one of the worst fish dishes served. Clearly no quality control in the kitchen. Opah should be flaky and moist. ...not dried up and hard. Very disappointed. We've been dining at 333 Belrose for years and have been less and less impressed each time.
- 333 BelroseDukeaneVIPDined on 7/24/2014The Belrose never fails to satisfy. The food is prepared with a special taste that separates this restaurant from most others. The food, the service and the ambiance puts this a cut above all others. Very enjoyable and consistent.Special Features:
- Awesome surprise!JP1001VIPDined on 7/24/2014What an amazing find for us! There was a small group of us from various parts of the country in town for a work meeting. We decided to check it out after a random Open Table search. Wow! The food was amazing and the ambiance was far beyond expectation. They have this beautiful outdoor sitting area in the back. Maybe it was the combination of perfect weather and amazing food that did it... As most of are big foodies living in cities known for some serious culinary powerhouses, it was a completely unexpected find. Thank you Open Table for helping us discover this little find:-)Special Features:
- Do not go unless you are patientoutoftownerDined on 7/22/2014Food was good which salvaged the birthday dinner! Service was poor, not in a sense of incompetent but lacking in communication. Drinks took forever due to a back up at the bar. The server never said anything to us and just left us waiting 20 minutes. Same with desserts etc. Kitchens get backed up but the server should be updating the patrons especially if there is a problem. We will not go back because of this regardless of the food.Special Features:
- Excellent !FalconerVIPDined on 7/21/2014Great food, impeccable service. Patio seating is spaciousSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 333 Belrose - a great find!Gagman65Dined on 7/18/2014333 Belrose was a great last minute find for outdoor dining. Great service at the bar while waiting for our table. Our table was outside as requested, and as an added bonus, was a corner table for two away from everyone else - a benefit I believe from using Open Table! Our server Anthony was attentive to our needs and made a great wine selection to pair with our meal. The gezpacho was perfectly chilled and had a nice texture. My wife's yellowfin tuna was very good. My rootbeer glazed pork chop was wonderfully juicy and amazing. We're not big desert people so we passed. But I'm sure they're excellent as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very NiceRSEWestchesterDined on 7/17/2014We had a lovely family dinner at 333 Belrose. It was our first time. One draw for us were the cocktails, which were interesting and can be hard to find on the Mainline. Some of our favorite dishes were the Calamari and a fish entree (trout). It is a cute restaurant. Superb service. Recommended!Special Features:
- Thoroughly enjoyed!NovaDinerVIPDined on 7/15/2014We visit here often but on this occasion, my husband and I both thought we had our best meal ever. Highly recommend the yellowfin tuna served with a perfectly cooked coconut and lemon-grass basmati rice and crisp-tender spicy broccolini. The summer corn chowder with cornbread croutons was also a hit. The service is outstanding - the knowledgeable, professional staff certainly enhance the dining experience.Special Features:
- What a disappointment!mainlinedinerDined on 7/11/2014We have eaten here many times. On our last visit, we sat at our table 15 min. without a hello from our waiter and received poor service on a quiet Friday night. We ordered their Red snapper special with tomato crab risotto and broccoli rabe. Terrible. We were served what looked to be octopus. It was a chewy, unedible piece of seafood in a mushy tomato soup with straw like vegetables. Won't go back.
- Recently returnedSuzieDined on 7/11/2014We used to live in Radnor and were frequent patrons of 333. We moved away 12 years ago but recently returned and were delighted to find 332belrose still there with the same excellent food we had had previously. Our only complaint was that our server was working both outside and inside tables and we found him not particularly attentive to us. I highly recommend the swordfish and salmon. Both were wonderful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful restaurant!OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 7/5/2014We really like this restaurant. The food and wine list are both a treat!Special Features:
- Great outdoor courtyardroroDined on 6/28/2014Atmosphere, food and service were all great! Can't wait to go back and try their other specials.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It started off wellJK32VIPDined on 6/28/2014My husband and I along with our three college aged kids went to dinner. The waiter was very attentive in taking order, describing specials and servicing wine. After the main course was served, my daughter discovered that her pork chop was rare not the recommended medium rate suggested by the chef. It took a while to track down our server and by the time the dish was returned to her everyone else had finished eating their meal. It was disappointing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- fromPhillyDined on 6/26/2014Hadn't been here a while and was pleasantly surprised. Good basic menu, attentive service and when our server mentioned the 1/2 price bottles of wine M-Thursday how could we resist. Sat inside but the outside looked nice too. All in all a good value with well prepared food and I'll definitely recommend it to others.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/23/2014Just a very consistently good restaurant! The outdoor seating adds a lot in the summer and the wine list is notable.Special Features:
- JDiddy disappointedNothardtopleazDined on 6/23/2014Generally a great place..I come fairly frequently....but food can be inconsistent. On this past visit, I ordered tuna...asked that it be seared and red in middle....came out well done and very dry. Uncharacteristically, I wasn't happy with service on last visit either and especially at the bar. Outdoor table was great.Special Features:
- Great experience!TinaDined on 6/21/2014Everything was excellent! Will go back soon.......Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great seafoodMGrantDined on 6/21/2014Chef does a wonderful job with seafood. The calamari was some of the best I've ever had outside of the Mediterranean. The chef has a very light hand with the batter. Overall, a very good meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 333 BelroseLMCamDined on 6/20/2014I had an amazing time at 333 Belrose. The outdoor seating on a nice summer night made for the perfect dinner. The food was incredible as well. 333 Belrose serves American cuisine and the menu has a nice mix of meats and seafoods. They also had a number of specials that were not on the menu. It became crowded, but the crowd never took away from what the restaurant had to offer.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Chef is GreatkahunaDined on 6/13/2014Great trout and fish (catfish) tacos. Gazpacho was ole' Any soup is always great. Killer clamariSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/10/2014noise level is what put ambience at level "fair". Wet outside so couldn't be in a quieter place.Special Features:
- GigiVIPDined on 6/7/2014333 has always been a favorite of mine and my friends. This dining experience was just as good as always. Our appetizers were tasty and the special flank steak entree was superb. An old friend of mine came in to dine for the evening from Verona, New Jersey! The restaurant is conveniently located off route 476.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing Food and DrinkOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/30/2014Love, love, 333 Belrose. From drink to dessert the meal was perfection.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Food!SkipDined on 5/30/2014From steak, to chicken breasts to fish, our meals were fabulous. We'll be going their more often after recent visit rekindled our appreciation of this fine restaurant.Special Features:
- Nice PlaceOrchid423Dined on 5/27/2014Just had drinks and Bar food but everything was great - will definitely be back!!Special Features:
- our favorite date night restaurantLocalEaterDined on 5/24/2014We come here every month or so for date night. The food is always wonderful and creative, and the service is perfect -- attentive but not interfering. All of the staff, from the manager to the bus boy, are pleasant and efficient.Special Features:
- It's all about the BelroseDukeaneVIPDined on 5/22/2014We loved the Belrose. Fun dining experience. Great service. Diverse menu. Great ambiance. I wanted to take the the leftovers home and the art work off the walls. . We will definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never DisappointskahunaDined on 5/22/2014This is a regular choice for lunch with friends because the selections are creative and perfect. Chef knows how to do fishSpecial Features:
- RalphDined on 5/14/2014Always enjoy our lunches at Belrose. Looking forward to our next lunch there.Special Features:
- A Bit DisappointedlexerdgDined on 5/13/2014The ambiance was great and the service was outstanding but my food was a bit disappointing. The calamari appetizer was just okay and the grilled octopus on my salad was so tough that it made the food experience disappointing. Maybe I need to try some of the other inviting dishes on the menu. The ambiance and service were so good, I may give them another try.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mother's Daysmithan2VIPDined on 5/11/2014Belrose only does brunch twice/year: Easter and Mother's Day. This was my first experience with having brunch there, but it was very special. The outdoor seating was lovely, the food was delicious (as always) with tons of great options. Would have been nice to have Champagne or mimosas included for an added cost, but otherwise, wonderful experience.Special Features:
- Great ExperiencemothersdayDined on 5/11/2014For the past ten years my wife and I, along with our two college aged boys, celebrate Mother's Day by participating in the Susan G. Komen race for the cure in downtown Philadelphia followed by a simple breakfast at a local diner. This year we changed things up and were fortunate to reserve a table for four at 333 Belrose. Never having heard of the restaurant, we approached our dining experience with skepticism. However, 333 Belrose turned out to be a fantastic find! The food was very good and the staff delivered superior service with a friendly smile. Not only did 333 Belrose cap off one of our most memorable Mother's Day, my wife and I have plans to return for what we anticipate being a quiet, romantic and delightful dinner experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bell RoseDSB68VIPDined on 5/6/2014This was my first experience with Belrose and overall it was a very good dining experience. My date had been there several times in the past and was a bit disappointed with the quality of the food compared to her prior experience. I was satisfied but not blown away. The restaurant itself is very attractive and the service, while very good was not the best. We will probably eat there again in the future, but there are many better restaurants in the area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best salmon salad around!CindylouDined on 5/2/2014My favorite menu item is the simple Caesar salad with a piece of grilled salmon on top, this time the chef added some roasted vegetables, boy....was it delicious! Never disappoints!Special Features: