333 Belrose Lane
Radnor, PA 19087Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.333belrose.com/
- Phone: (610) 293-1000
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday – Friday: 11:30am – 3:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Tuesday: 5:00pm – 9:00pm, Wednesday – Saturday: 5:00pm – 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Southwest, American, Fusion / Eclectic
- Executive Chef: Carlo deMarco
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: We would be happy to help you put together a nice meal for any occasion. 333 Belrose can organize anything from salad and sandwich platters to private dinner parties served in your home. Office lunches are a particular specialty, and we would love to talk with you about your upcoming needs.
- Private Party Facilities: Our lovely Garden room, which is the oldest part of our colonial-era building, can accommodate private parties up to 30 guests. It is perfect for business dinners, cocktail parties and special family gatherings.
We also have the Pear Room which seats up to 18 guests.
For larger parties, we utilize our main dining room to accommodate up to 60 guests.
- Private Party Contact: Shannan O'Neill 6102931000x
- Special Events: We can help you put together any type of special event. Chef Carlo deMarco has worked with clients to host specialty wine dinners, tasting menus, beer dinners, etc... Call us to speak with someone about hosting your special event.
- Cross Street: King of Prussia Road
- Public Transit: SEPTA Regional Rail line "R5" Radnor Stop. For taxi service, it is best to pre-arrange a taxicab pick-up, as some local cab services close earlier than the restaurant.
- Parking: Private Lot
- Parking Details: We have our own lot, and are across a small residential street from additional free parking. Two handicap-accessible parking spots are available in front of the building.
A word from 333 Belrose
333 Belrose is a contemporary restaurant featuring Chef Carlo's creative American cuisine. We offer both indoor and patio seating as well as a banquet space. 333 Belrose has a full liquor license with an eclectic American wine list.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerOutdoor Dining
- Diners' Choice WinnerAmerican
333 Belrose - Best Restaurants in Radnor ›
333 Belrose reviews from OpenTable diners
109 reviews since July 30, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (73)great for outdoor dining (62)fit for foodies (59)vibrant bar scene (41)great for lunch (39)special occasion (32)good for groups (26)notable wine list (18)hot spot (14)romantic (11)great for brunch (9)late-night find (4)kid-friendly (3)scenic view (2)Show More
- Best GastroPub in the burbs!JB22VIPDined on 11/10/2014Popped in Monday night to catch the first half of the game and eat some great food at the bar. Between the two of us we sampled the Mussels red, the Salt & Pepper Calimari, the Sliders, the Ahi Tuna, and the Buffalo Tenders. Upscale bar dining for certain, and the restaurant and Philadelphia Eagles did not disappoint! Excellent!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great evening!StJohnHalfpennyDined on 11/1/2014Our waitress was excellent! She was knowledgeable, accomodating and attentive. The food was delicious and well prepared.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Really great spotArdmoregalVIPDined on 11/1/2014Each time I go to 333 Belrose I am reminded that I should go more often. The food is terrific, the restaurant is lovely, and the waitstaff is always top notch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Relaxed and deliciousSemifoodieDined on 10/20/2014We arrived at the bar where Anthony created a great cocktail for my wife. The 1/2 price happy hour bar menu was enticing but our dinner reservation awaited. Sarah greeted us warmly and acknowledged our anniversary occasion I had informed the restaurant about in advance. The short rib and flat irk steak entrees were wonderful as was the pumpkin cheesecake. Sarah took great care of us. We will return soon to take advantage of the happy hour.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Neighborhood FavoriteWineAndDineMeVIPDined on 10/18/2014Saturday night & my birthday, our party of six showed up for dinner. The restaurant was packed and the table was delayed so we waited in the bar with a complimentary drink. When we sat down to eat everyone had some minor adjustment to the menu item: no cheese, substitution of sweet potato for polenta etc. I told the chef to just serve me what he wanted. Everything was cooked to perfection, every adjustment accommodated. The server was gracious and outgoing. This chef is creative and every meal we've ever had here has been outstanding. Thank you!Special Features:
- very disappointedsusieqVIPDined on 10/11/2014Four of us dined there recently. Two had overcooked maui maui, a third had overcooked short ribs. The fourth diner, did enjoy her steak. Our pumpkin cheesecake was vey dry. We told our server but did not get a visit from a manager We will not be back.
- Consistently excellentMjsmdVIPDined on 10/10/2014We return to 333 Belrose whenever we want an excellent, casual meal with great food, unrushed conversation, and unobtrusive but helpful wait staff. For the first time, we were led into a back room, which was relatively quiet and comfortable. My husband and I split the calimari, which were delicious, and I had the coconut crusted mahi mahi special. He then polished off 2 additional appetizers which he loved, and our friends shared a salad and then loved the mussels and the pork chop. We were too stuffed for dessert, but the options were very tempting. This place offers consistently good food and service. It is relatively pricey, but you are never disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MidWeek or Weekend - Can't miss!JB22VIPDined on 10/1/2014Love popping into 333. Always fresh, always dependable and always friendly service. You will not be disappointed! From the Tacos, to the fresh fish choices, to the always amazing PORK CHOP - this is the award winning BEST OF THE MAIN LINE gastro pub fare!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great specialScottVIPDined on 9/26/2014Had a veal chop special both myself and my wife ordered. Was out of this world. Told them to make this a signature dish.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TerryDined on 9/17/2014After reading mixed reviews, we didn't know what to expect. Much to our pleasant surprise, dining at 333 Belrose was a delight. From welcoming our 5 month old grandson, to being almost over attentive to our needs, and finally the wonderful presentation and exquisite taste of our food, far surpassed our expectations. Thank you owner and staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ProvenceDined on 9/17/2014Very enjoyable dining experience. Service was excellent food was delicious. Will definitely mke reservations again.Special Features:
- ScootDined on 9/16/2014Nice place to grab a bite. Clean, neat decor. Give it a shot.Special Features:
- Just okfoodforthoughtDined on 9/15/2014I heard great things about 333 however, I thought my food was just ok. Very bland. I've had way better for a cheaper price.Special Features:
- 333 belroseOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/13/2014A good spot if looking to go out on the mainline. Plenty of choice for the unadventurous eater. Large portions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 9/13/2014The Food was just OK. Nothing special; nothing terrible.
- 2nd time aroundkarlaDined on 9/12/2014The waiter was friendly and allowed us to sit and not be rushed. Very relaxing and good food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A favorite!love2eatoutVIPDined on 9/6/2014333 Belrose is consistently excellent! The food is beautifully prepared and is always perfect as served. It's one of the very few dining spots we enjoy where we clean our plates down to the shine! The service in the past has been so-so, but in the past few years it has been nothing short of wonderful. A true "neighborhood gem".Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice Night out with FriendsDevonDinerDined on 9/6/2014I have been here several times....for lunch, dinner, with big and small groups, with family...and it consistently delivers good food and service. We dined earlier than usual (a 6:30 reservation), so it was very quiet when we got there. We were able to converse easily and enjoy our meal almost by ourselves. A large group did come in later which, of course, heightened the noise level considerably, but we were wrapping up so that was OK. We all shared the calamari appetizer and it was tender and flavorful. My husband and I both had blackened swordfish which had just the right amount of spice for me. One of our friends had the pork chop which we nick-named the Fred Flintstone chop because it was huge....but delicious he said. Will go back!Special Features:
- Cool vibe, foodie friendlyCasualFoodieDined on 9/4/2014Was there for a dinner with another couple. Our service was superb, the menu was very nice with a good compliment of specials. Wine list was good with half off bottles on Thursdays making it a good deal. No doubt it did get loud at times, however that was driven by one person at another table. After they departed, all settled down to a normal level.Special Features:
- 333 always a delightOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 8/30/2014We have dined at 333 Belrose on many occasions in the past several years and the freshness, quality, and presentation of the food and service are always consistently outstanding. You cannot go wrong with any of the fish dishes and the steak and pork tenderloin dishes are delicious. The service is wonderful - the servers are attentive, willing to customize a cocktail; accommodate any food preparation request and are extremely knowledgeable re: the daily offerings ' ingredients and preparation. The servers here are intelligent, kind and most helpful. We hope we will continue to frequent this comfortable, welcoming establishment for years to come.Special Features:
- AngeloAngeloDined on 8/28/2014Great food and wine. Great outdoor service and ambianceSpecial Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 8/23/2014The hostess was not very accomodating. When we were being seated, we asked for another table but was told that it was reserved for larger party. When we left, there was a party of the same size at the table. Either the hostess was lying to us or the restaurant does not accomate Open Table members. In any case, this did not leave a good impression with us.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/20/2014We ate outside and it was lovely. The crane was noisy at times but fine. Service was excellent and food was outstanding both in presentation, quality and portion size. It was terrific.Special Features:
- Always enjoyableOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/16/2014After being away for several years, then returning to 333, I found it even better than before. Never disappointed at 333.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food & WineAngeloDined on 8/12/2014We had a fabulous meal and the wine list was extensive. I recommend this for any occasion.Special Features:
- waynepaDined on 8/11/2014Great restaurant that I use frequently for business lunches - great ambiance, service, and food. Highly recommend.Special Features:
- Another good experienceSteveWCDined on 8/9/2014333 Belrose is consistently good. The menu offers several 'healthy alternatives" in addition to some other favorites. The pork entrees are very well done. The pace is a little slower during the Summer and the seating is expanded with the addition of patio seating, which makes for pleasant dining experience.Special Features:
- Popped in for buisness lunch ...JB22VIPDined on 8/8/2014Scored some of Chef Carlo's award winning Best of the Main Line Cajun catfish tacos. Perfect sunny day lunch on the patio.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 939 reviews are from the 333 Belrose reviews archive.
- Terrible fish dish special.luvfishDined on 7/26/2014My husband and our friend both ordered the fish special. ..Hawaiian Opah with risotto and tomato. It was extremely overcooked and tasted horrible. No flavor at all. Absolutely one of the worst fish dishes served. Clearly no quality control in the kitchen. Opah should be flaky and moist. ...not dried up and hard. Very disappointed. We've been dining at 333 Belrose for years and have been less and less impressed each time.
- 333 BelroseDukeaneVIPDined on 7/24/2014The Belrose never fails to satisfy. The food is prepared with a special taste that separates this restaurant from most others. The food, the service and the ambiance puts this a cut above all others. Very enjoyable and consistent.Special Features:
- Awesome surprise!JP1001VIPDined on 7/24/2014What an amazing find for us! There was a small group of us from various parts of the country in town for a work meeting. We decided to check it out after a random Open Table search. Wow! The food was amazing and the ambiance was far beyond expectation. They have this beautiful outdoor sitting area in the back. Maybe it was the combination of perfect weather and amazing food that did it... As most of are big foodies living in cities known for some serious culinary powerhouses, it was a completely unexpected find. Thank you Open Table for helping us discover this little find:-)Special Features:
- Do not go unless you are patientoutoftownerDined on 7/22/2014Food was good which salvaged the birthday dinner! Service was poor, not in a sense of incompetent but lacking in communication. Drinks took forever due to a back up at the bar. The server never said anything to us and just left us waiting 20 minutes. Same with desserts etc. Kitchens get backed up but the server should be updating the patrons especially if there is a problem. We will not go back because of this regardless of the food.Special Features:
- Excellent !FalconerVIPDined on 7/21/2014Great food, impeccable service. Patio seating is spaciousSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 333 Belrose - a great find!Gagman65Dined on 7/18/2014333 Belrose was a great last minute find for outdoor dining. Great service at the bar while waiting for our table. Our table was outside as requested, and as an added bonus, was a corner table for two away from everyone else - a benefit I believe from using Open Table! Our server Anthony was attentive to our needs and made a great wine selection to pair with our meal. The gezpacho was perfectly chilled and had a nice texture. My wife's yellowfin tuna was very good. My rootbeer glazed pork chop was wonderfully juicy and amazing. We're not big desert people so we passed. But I'm sure they're excellent as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very NiceRSEWestchesterDined on 7/17/2014We had a lovely family dinner at 333 Belrose. It was our first time. One draw for us were the cocktails, which were interesting and can be hard to find on the Mainline. Some of our favorite dishes were the Calamari and a fish entree (trout). It is a cute restaurant. Superb service. Recommended!Special Features:
- Thoroughly enjoyed!NovaDinerVIPDined on 7/15/2014We visit here often but on this occasion, my husband and I both thought we had our best meal ever. Highly recommend the yellowfin tuna served with a perfectly cooked coconut and lemon-grass basmati rice and crisp-tender spicy broccolini. The summer corn chowder with cornbread croutons was also a hit. The service is outstanding - the knowledgeable, professional staff certainly enhance the dining experience.Special Features:
- What a disappointment!mainlinedinerDined on 7/11/2014We have eaten here many times. On our last visit, we sat at our table 15 min. without a hello from our waiter and received poor service on a quiet Friday night. We ordered their Red snapper special with tomato crab risotto and broccoli rabe. Terrible. We were served what looked to be octopus. It was a chewy, unedible piece of seafood in a mushy tomato soup with straw like vegetables. Won't go back.
- Recently returnedSuzieDined on 7/11/2014We used to live in Radnor and were frequent patrons of 333. We moved away 12 years ago but recently returned and were delighted to find 332belrose still there with the same excellent food we had had previously. Our only complaint was that our server was working both outside and inside tables and we found him not particularly attentive to us. I highly recommend the swordfish and salmon. Both were wonderful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful restaurant!Looking4greatDined on 7/5/2014We really like this restaurant. The food and wine list are both a treat!Special Features:
- Great outdoor courtyardroroDined on 6/28/2014Atmosphere, food and service were all great! Can't wait to go back and try their other specials.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.