32 East Atlantic Avenue
Delray Beach, FL 33444Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.32east.com/
- Phone: 5612767868
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:30pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:30pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Chef Nick Morfogen
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wine
A word from 32 East
32 East generates a vibrant atmosphere for savoring incredibly delicious food, attracting savvy guests and exceptional critical reviews. Chef Nick Morfogen forges innovation with exciting dishes and great flavors by sourcing seasonal products from around the country. Named one of the top chefs in America in Food & Wine Magazine, he presents a fresh approach to contemporary American style, offering an intriguing menu which changes daily. A full service bar and award-winning wine list complement the dining experience. Zagat Rated. DiRoNa Award. Florida Trend “Dining Hall of Fame”.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerContemporary American
32 East - Best Restaurants in Delray Beach ›
32 East reviews from OpenTable diners
112 reviews since July 4, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (72)special occasion (58)neighborhood gem (50)notable wine list (48)vibrant bar scene (37)hot spot (32)romantic (27)good for groups (26)great for outdoor dining (23)late-night find (8)scenic view (2)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- Mostly great food.Urbane1VIPDined on 10/29/2014we were a party of 4. 2 of us had that same entree and it was spectacular. One had a very fine meal and the fourth's meal was way too salty.Special Features:
- Enjoyed the experienceMVE1961VIPDined on 10/29/2014Creative menu, good appetizers and entrees. We enjoyed the filet, swordfish and mahi selections. We will be back.Special Features:
- Nice EveningBrianVIPDined on 10/28/2014The waiter, Eddie, was very friendly and attentive. The portions are small for the prices charged. By 8 o'clock it became noisy that you couldn't have a conversation. This is a weekday; forget the weekend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/26/2014hands down my favorite restaurant in palm beach... i dine here often and everything is top top top top notchSpecial Features:
- Must TryRschagrinVIPDined on 10/26/2014Nick Morforgen, chef/owner was ahead of the curves years ago in the farm to table movement. With a daily menu based on the freshest ingredients available. Always enjoy his creativity and food.Special Features:
- First timeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/25/2014The food and service were excellent. GM John Bates stopped by to see how we were enjoying ourselves which impressed us. Generous portions and delicious food. I will definitely go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently ExcellentKBplanetVIPDined on 10/24/2014Once again 32 East does not disappoint. Our dinners were delicious and Shirley, our server, was a delight.Special Features:
- 32 EastKarenDined on 10/24/2014food was wonderful, waitress was great, little too noisy but would definitely go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- An intimate anniversary celebrationFelixtheCatDined on 10/18/2014We selected this gourmet restaurant for our 17th wedding anniversary....What a great idea! We definitely will come back for other special occasions. We especially liked the attention given by our server Jeff.Special Features:
- VERY VERY DISAPPOINTINGFoodieLoriVIPDined on 10/17/2014WATERED DOWN DRINKS, TERRIBLE ARROGANT WAITER. THE PASTA DISH WAS EXCELLENT. THE ENTREES WERE HORRIBLE. AFTER MY HUSBAND PAID THE BILL, WE WALKED 4 BLOCKS AND ORDERED A PIZZA!
- Anniversaryluv2dineDined on 10/15/2014We celebrated our 37th. wedding anniversary and had a very enjoyable evening. The food, wine and service were outstanding.Special Features:
- Another fantastic experiencelovetoeatVIPDined on 10/10/2014Just got back from up north and ran to 32 east. Had the perfect meal with real Blue Fin Tuna prepared perfectly. Went with friends who had not eaten here and they left saying it was going on their regular list. Try it you'll love it. Menu changes often so you never get bored eating the same things.Special Features:
- Menu choicesSorayaDined on 10/10/2014The menu changes day to day. Base your dinner choice on the accompaniments. They are so unusual and very fresh. October look for lots of pumpkin and squash. Definitely more commend ths restaurant.Special Features:
- Menu great seating options not sofranklyrayVIPDined on 10/10/2014The table for two options are tiny booth"ett" table on a Friday night. May not be so restrictive other nights. Swordfish entre and scallop entree were wonderful.Special Features:
- Nice eveningAbbadooDined on 10/7/2014Good food. Handled our party of 8 with no problem. Service was good and with a little more effort it would have been great. I think they could do a better job with the decor on the inside of the restaurant. Support staff was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great MealOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/4/2014The meal was fantastic and the food choices were not "run of the mill." The staff and service was fantastic. We arrived early (1 hour) for our reservation and they were able to get us a table before our reservation time.Special Features:
- Disappointing ServiceWendySVIPDined on 9/27/2014Poor service. Asked for bread twice before we received it and our appetizers had already been served. Also overheard our waiter Jude tell another table about additional specials not on the menu, including a filet mignon that he did not communicate to us. Food is good but portions are small and expensive but that's what you get on Atlantic Avenue. My scallop entree was disappointing. Some of the scallops were very large and tough.Special Features:
- YummyYummyDined on 9/22/201432 East is our favorite neighborhood gem. This fine dining establishment goes out of their way to please their patrons. Their hostesses Dhalia and Julie; Chef Nick and the entire staff make it an experience we want to enjoy on a weekly basis. I highly recommend 32 East to anyone looking for a memorable evening. Thank you for always making it one for us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MRAZVIPDined on 9/20/2014We booked our table in advance and we had to wait over 45 minutes to finally get seated. Once we were seated, our server told us that the menu was changed daily, and offered the filet, as he pointed to the menu, making it sound as if it was the steak printed there. When we received the bill, it was more expensive than the steak we had expected to get. It turned out that this item was not listed and it was one of the specials which was not printed. I don't mind spending extra on my food if it is excellent, and if I know what I will be paying in advance. The food ended up being mediocre.
- Great for a family birthday dinnerFelixtheCatDined on 9/20/2014We chose this restaurant to celebrate my 50th birthday....My family couldn't have been more impressed (especially my teens). We definitely will go back for other special occasions.Special Features:
- Great MealdelraydinerVIPDined on 9/19/2014This was our second visit to 32 East and had another fine meal. We had the grouper which outstanding and a burger that was probably one of the best I've had. The service, as always, was impeccable.Special Features:
- Great, butSarlisx2Dined on 9/17/2014Everything was perfect...except that they do not provide dessert spoons! Not every dessert can be eaten with only a fork.Special Features:
- Outstanding first experience!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/16/2014I made dinner reservations in special occasion for my mom's 49th birthday party. I loved that they made special accommodations in regards to such a special day for my mom and had "Happy birthday!!!" at the top of our menus. Also, my boyfriend John works in the kitchen and is an expeditor so I already had high expectations and excitement to try Chef Nick's menu. I was blown away by the 10-course meal we were all presented with! Every plate was fantastic and beautiful to a T! It has become my mom's favorite restaurant now. Bravo to every employee and the entire cooking staff and especially to Chef Nick!Special Features:
- Great Food So so serviceDevPBGVIPDined on 9/13/2014I made a reservation through open table but hostess did not check me in correctly. I did not receive my points as a result .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and servicersjyardboyDined on 9/13/2014A bit pricy but I don't mind if I can get value for the price, which I did. The food was great as was our waiter. We took his recommendation on the dinner selection and we were very happy. A great dinning experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never disappoints.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/13/2014Every time we go to 32 East I always know we will have a great meal. The scallops are divine, each preparation is a new favorite since the menu changes daily. Chef Nick Morfogen is truly a local gem. We always hope he is cooking, amazing things always come from his kitchen. Never trying too hard, the combinations are perfection on a plate. Atlantic Avenue has some wonderful new restaurants, but 32 East will always be in the top as long as Chef Morfogen is there.Special Features:
- Not What it Use to BE!OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/13/2014Still very busy and excellent menu. The food selection is a bit more eclectic and still pricey. The conch fritter appetizer was OK.Special Features:
- Amazing FlavorVegomaticVIPDined on 9/11/2014Amazingly fresh flavor from their farm to table approach. Great selection of ingredients to make appropriate flavor pallette on my tongue! Great place, talented Chef most definitely.Special Features:
- Always GreatNYFoodieVIPDined on 9/7/2014How can you go wrong with 32 East? Great food, great atmosphere, great service, great wine list. It's a win-win all the time. Had a rehearsal dinner there, also, and the food and service was OUTSTANDING! Highly recommend it for a small to mid-size party.Special Features:
- Last minute decisionBocaFoodieDined on 9/5/2014We had reservations at a nearby restaurant and upon arrival decided it was not the place for us. We quickly booked a reservation at 32 East and was not disappointed by the food. The restaurant was a little too noisy for my taste. the food was great, however the service was just average.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great PlacestenomanDined on 9/3/2014Went there during the week for my anniversary with my wife. They printed Happy Anniversary on the menu which I thought was a nice touch. Menu changes daily. Wine list was excellent but a little pricey but what the heck it was a special occasion. Waiter was entertaining and helpful but not quite as attentive as maybe he should have been considering the place was not very full. Didn't come over and check on us after we received our food. Food was very good and well presented. If your looking for a nice high-end restaurant I would recommend 32 East.Special Features:
- Great as usualbgmmDined on 8/31/2014We love this place. Always fantastic food, good atmosphere, and great serviceSpecial Features:
- very long wait.OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/30/2014We had a reservation at 8:45 pm (on a Saturday night) and we waited until 10:30 to be seated. Unreasonable wait. However, food was excellent.Special Features:
- Great mealDelrayDivaVIPDined on 8/30/2014No matter what you order, you will not be disappointed. The food is always excellent. We did notice some new servers that need more training, but other than that, it is as good as always.Special Features:
- 32 EastdoclevyVIPDined on 8/30/2014The food and service was very good. The noise from the motorcycles and hot cars was too much. The evening was hot and there was no breeze. Truly uncomfortable outside dining. A Car pulled up; an AC Cobra with virtually no muffler. The parking fellows left it running for ten minutes while they took pictures and finally figured out how to get into the car and drive it away. Could not hear yourself think.Special Features:
- Always, always, always OUTSTANDING!SummerDined on 8/30/2014The food NEVER disappoints. Great wine list. On this trip to 32 East, Jeffrey was our service and he was exceptional! He was informed, available, considerate, friendly and a very nice demeanor. Would definitely ask for him again.Special Features:
- Food & service were exceptional!Luv2eatDined on 8/29/2014We were there with a large group for a birthday party. They had the name of the birthday boy at top of menu to make it a more personal experience. The service was amazing & the food was phenomenal! Highly recommend the Grouper, Scallops & Pork Chops!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Strips were good...DaveVIPDined on 8/28/2014I would get the steaks without the sauce.. or sauce on the side. Wish they had serve french fries.A good steak needs crispy french friesSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great restaurantLuv2dineVIPDined on 8/23/2014This restaurant has been a fAmily favorite for years. The chef is brilliant, service is great, and prices are reasonableSpecial Features:
- Great Food - a bit loudRickDined on 8/22/2014We were a group of 4 and each got something different. The food was well portioned and tasted as good as it looked and smelled. The all important service was constant and pleasant. It was a bit loud, but that was not an issue. It was a bit expensive, so I would definitely reserve this one for special occasions. This is one to remember and come again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.