32 East Atlantic Avenue
Delray Beach, FL 33444Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.32east.com/
- Phone: (561) 276-7868
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:30pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:30pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Chef Nick Morfogen
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wine
A word from 32 East
32 East generates a vibrant atmosphere for savoring incredibly delicious food, attracting savvy guests and exceptional critical reviews. Chef Nick Morfogen forges innovation with exciting dishes and great flavors by sourcing seasonal products from around the country. Named one of the top chefs in America in Food & Wine Magazine, he presents a fresh approach to contemporary American style, offering an intriguing menu which changes daily. A full service bar and award-winning wine list complement the dining experience. Zagat Rated. DiRoNa Award. Florida Trend “Dining Hall of Fame”.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerContemporary American
32 East - Best Restaurants in Delray Beach ›
32 East reviews from OpenTable diners
137 reviews since July 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelEnergetic
fit for foodies (95)special occasion (72)neighborhood gem (59)notable wine list (59)hot spot (46)vibrant bar scene (40)good for groups (33)romantic (31)great for outdoor dining (29)late-night find (8)scenic view (2)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- Creative & InventiveChe4Dined on 11/11/2014The seafood laden menu is a delight to the palate. Fresh and bright with flavor combinations that will tantalize the senses. Meat lovers are well represented so there is something for everyone at 32 East. Just save room for the homemade desserts. Amazing!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 11/8/2014Never disappointed. Attentive staff compliments the menu options.Special Features:
- One can't improve upon perfection.PenelopeBVIPDined on 11/4/2014Our server, Michael, made the experience over the top!! As a "foodie" I usually rely on an experienced server to make suggestions. His recommendations were spot on! Perfect! What a delicious meal! The swordfish was delicious, the preparation probably the best I've had, and the sauce--oh, the sauce! I've been tasting that sauce in my dreams! Not enough space to enumerate the choices of the rest of our party. Exceptional! Thanks Michael!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- cyguyDined on 11/3/2014starting with a big hello from the hostess everything was first class. we both ha fish dishes and the presentation and quality was 5 stars. we will recommend to all our friends.Special Features:
- Delicious!FoodloverDined on 11/3/2014Amazing farm to table menu. It was our first time here and we can't wait to come back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bartender rocked, food disappointedHFXXVIPDined on 11/3/2014Our bartender was friendly and rose to the challenge of meeting an obscure drink request -- and he made experimenting with a couple of substitutions a fun experience for him and us. Wait staff were good. The food was interesting, but the mixing of flavors/textures was all wrong. Porcino-wrapped bartlett pears were a disappointment -- the pears were flavorless and the porcino was greasy, though the cheese underneath was lovely. By comparison, the ham was the best part of the "pizza," whose cheese smelled like feet and tasted worse. The best dish was the most conventional, a hanger steak with potatoes - delicious. This restaurant is great for experimenting, particularly since they change the menu every day, but the results are mixed at best.Special Features:
- Great Food, Poor ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 11/2/2014We dine at 32 frequently. Our food was excellent as always. Unfortunately, our waiter was inattentive throughout our meal which interfered with the pacing of our courses, wait time between courses (too fast, too slow). We had to pour our own wine.Special Features:
- YummyYummyDined on 11/1/2014Never to disappoint, 32 East is and always has been a neighborhood GEM!!!! If you're visiting from out-of-town, this is the best restaurant on Atlantic Avenue in Delray Beach. With the holidays around the corner, you are right across the street from where the action is. Start your night off with a Yummy meal; walk around and enjoy the beautifully lit street and return to their bar to top off your evening. 32 East is a very special place to dine.Special Features:
- The best in Delray Beach!SgaswiVIPDined on 11/1/2014This mainstay of Delray Beach continues to be the best restaurant on the very restaurant heavy Atlantic Ave. The menu changes daily based on the availability of ingredients for the chefs selection. Seafood is so flavorful and the ability to blend flavors of entrees, vegetables makes for the best meals. Can be a bit pricy, but when we want to ensure a memorable celebration, then 32 East is our go to restaurant.Special Features:
- FishfaceDined on 10/30/2014Noisy, noisy, noisy. Great food as usual though. If there was a way to limit the noise level, this restaurant would be perfect. Strangely enough, its the inside seating that's noisy, not the bar area.Special Features:
- Mostly great food.Urbane1VIPDined on 10/29/2014we were a party of 4. 2 of us had that same entree and it was spectacular. One had a very fine meal and the fourth's meal was way too salty.Special Features:
- Enjoyed the experienceMVE1961VIPDined on 10/29/2014Creative menu, good appetizers and entrees. We enjoyed the filet, swordfish and mahi selections. We will be back.Special Features:
- girliegirlDined on 10/28/2014The lamb is to die for!! Extensive wine list. Always fresh and exceeds expectationsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice EveningBrianVIPDined on 10/28/2014The waiter, Eddie, was very friendly and attentive. The portions are small for the prices charged. By 8 o'clock it became noisy that you couldn't have a conversation. This is a weekday; forget the weekend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/26/2014hands down my favorite restaurant in palm beach... i dine here often and everything is top top top top notchSpecial Features:
- Must TryRschagrinVIPDined on 10/26/2014Nick Morforgen, chef/owner was ahead of the curves years ago in the farm to table movement. With a daily menu based on the freshest ingredients available. Always enjoy his creativity and food.Special Features:
- Pleasant Evening OutOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/25/2014Always excellent fish dishes and great desserts. Lovely atmosphere and good service. The only disappointment was the buffalo mozzarella appetizer which just wasn't up to par. The mozzarella wasn't flavorful and the accompaniments didn't seem to go. For $17.00, it really wasn't worth it. Otherwise a very nice evening.Special Features:
- First timeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/25/2014The food and service were excellent. GM John Bates stopped by to see how we were enjoying ourselves which impressed us. Generous portions and delicious food. I will definitely go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently ExcellentKBplanetVIPDined on 10/24/2014Once again 32 East does not disappoint. Our dinners were delicious and Shirley, our server, was a delight.Special Features:
- 32 EastKarenDined on 10/24/2014food was wonderful, waitress was great, little too noisy but would definitely go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- An intimate anniversary celebrationFelixtheCatDined on 10/18/2014We selected this gourmet restaurant for our 17th wedding anniversary....What a great idea! We definitely will come back for other special occasions. We especially liked the attention given by our server Jeff.Special Features:
- VERY VERY DISAPPOINTINGFoodieLoriVIPDined on 10/17/2014WATERED DOWN DRINKS, TERRIBLE ARROGANT WAITER. THE PASTA DISH WAS EXCELLENT. THE ENTREES WERE HORRIBLE. AFTER MY HUSBAND PAID THE BILL, WE WALKED 4 BLOCKS AND ORDERED A PIZZA!
- Anniversaryluv2dineDined on 10/15/2014We celebrated our 37th. wedding anniversary and had a very enjoyable evening. The food, wine and service were outstanding.Special Features:
- Another fantastic experiencelovetoeatVIPDined on 10/10/2014Just got back from up north and ran to 32 east. Had the perfect meal with real Blue Fin Tuna prepared perfectly. Went with friends who had not eaten here and they left saying it was going on their regular list. Try it you'll love it. Menu changes often so you never get bored eating the same things.Special Features:
- Menu choicesSorayaDined on 10/10/2014The menu changes day to day. Base your dinner choice on the accompaniments. They are so unusual and very fresh. October look for lots of pumpkin and squash. Definitely more commend ths restaurant.Special Features:
- Menu great seating options not sofranklyrayVIPDined on 10/10/2014The table for two options are tiny booth"ett" table on a Friday night. May not be so restrictive other nights. Swordfish entre and scallop entree were wonderful.Special Features:
- Nice eveningAbbadooDined on 10/7/2014Good food. Handled our party of 8 with no problem. Service was good and with a little more effort it would have been great. I think they could do a better job with the decor on the inside of the restaurant. Support staff was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great MealOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/4/2014The meal was fantastic and the food choices were not "run of the mill." The staff and service was fantastic. We arrived early (1 hour) for our reservation and they were able to get us a table before our reservation time.Special Features:
- Disappointing ServiceWendySVIPDined on 9/27/2014Poor service. Asked for bread twice before we received it and our appetizers had already been served. Also overheard our waiter Jude tell another table about additional specials not on the menu, including a filet mignon that he did not communicate to us. Food is good but portions are small and expensive but that's what you get on Atlantic Avenue. My scallop entree was disappointing. Some of the scallops were very large and tough.Special Features:
- YummyYummyDined on 9/22/201432 East is our favorite neighborhood gem. This fine dining establishment goes out of their way to please their patrons. Their hostesses Dhalia and Julie; Chef Nick and the entire staff make it an experience we want to enjoy on a weekly basis. I highly recommend 32 East to anyone looking for a memorable evening. Thank you for always making it one for us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MRAZVIPDined on 9/20/2014We booked our table in advance and we had to wait over 45 minutes to finally get seated. Once we were seated, our server told us that the menu was changed daily, and offered the filet, as he pointed to the menu, making it sound as if it was the steak printed there. When we received the bill, it was more expensive than the steak we had expected to get. It turned out that this item was not listed and it was one of the specials which was not printed. I don't mind spending extra on my food if it is excellent, and if I know what I will be paying in advance. The food ended up being mediocre.
- Great for a family birthday dinnerFelixtheCatDined on 9/20/2014We chose this restaurant to celebrate my 50th birthday....My family couldn't have been more impressed (especially my teens). We definitely will go back for other special occasions.Special Features:
- Great MealdelraydinerVIPDined on 9/19/2014This was our second visit to 32 East and had another fine meal. We had the grouper which outstanding and a burger that was probably one of the best I've had. The service, as always, was impeccable.Special Features:
- Great, butSarlisx2Dined on 9/17/2014Everything was perfect...except that they do not provide dessert spoons! Not every dessert can be eaten with only a fork.Special Features:
- Outstanding first experience!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/16/2014I made dinner reservations in special occasion for my mom's 49th birthday party. I loved that they made special accommodations in regards to such a special day for my mom and had "Happy birthday!!!" at the top of our menus. Also, my boyfriend John works in the kitchen and is an expeditor so I already had high expectations and excitement to try Chef Nick's menu. I was blown away by the 10-course meal we were all presented with! Every plate was fantastic and beautiful to a T! It has become my mom's favorite restaurant now. Bravo to every employee and the entire cooking staff and especially to Chef Nick!Special Features:
- Great Food So so serviceDevPBGVIPDined on 9/13/2014I made a reservation through open table but hostess did not check me in correctly. I did not receive my points as a result .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and servicersjyardboyDined on 9/13/2014A bit pricy but I don't mind if I can get value for the price, which I did. The food was great as was our waiter. We took his recommendation on the dinner selection and we were very happy. A great dinning experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never disappoints.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/13/2014Every time we go to 32 East I always know we will have a great meal. The scallops are divine, each preparation is a new favorite since the menu changes daily. Chef Nick Morfogen is truly a local gem. We always hope he is cooking, amazing things always come from his kitchen. Never trying too hard, the combinations are perfection on a plate. Atlantic Avenue has some wonderful new restaurants, but 32 East will always be in the top as long as Chef Morfogen is there.Special Features:
- Not What it Use to BE!OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 9/13/2014Still very busy and excellent menu. The food selection is a bit more eclectic and still pricey. The conch fritter appetizer was OK.Special Features:
- Amazing FlavorVegomaticVIPDined on 9/11/2014Amazingly fresh flavor from their farm to table approach. Great selection of ingredients to make appropriate flavor pallette on my tongue! Great place, talented Chef most definitely.Special Features: