32 Degrees Ice Bar & Lounge
140 F Airport Rd
Arden, NC 28704Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
32 Degrees Ice Bar & Lounge
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.32icebar.com/
- Phone: 8286845778x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:00am - 5:00pm.
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 12:00am, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 1:00am.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian, Greek
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wine
- Catering: From small business gatherings to large family reunions or corporate outings we cater for any size event. From appetizer and salad plates to specialty sandwiches, pizza and pastas let us bring your favorite Acropolis selections to liven up any party.
- Private Party Facilities: Looking to plan a small but special event? Let 32 Ice Bar make that anniversary, birthday or just that special celebration a great success. Reserve a table or room and let us take care of the rest. You can plan out a menu, special dessert or maybe a unique cocktail just for your group.
- Private Party Contact: Lori Meadows 8286845778x
A word from 32 Degrees Ice Bar & Lounge
The ICE CAVES are open air freezers that keep our vodkas and specialty liquors at a bone chilling -5 to +5 degrees. A first at a nightclub, bar or restaurant in Asheville, you'll enjoy velvety smooth Martinis, crisply refreshing cocktails and buttery soft liquor shots. Add in great Greek, Italian and Serbian food along with a fantastic nighttime atmosphere and you've got 32 ICE BAR LOUNGE.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
32 Degrees Ice Bar & Lounge reviews from OpenTable diners
8 reviews since May 23, 2014
- Ambiance3.5Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (3)vibrant bar scene (3)fit for foodies (2)good for groups (2)great for lunch (2)hot spot (2)late-night find (1)great for outdoor dining (1)notable wine list (1)Show More
- Small Sports Bar Nothing MorefoodsnobVIPDined on 8/11/2014We went to take advantage of the 1000points. Never again. It is a sports bar and nothing else. TV's everywhere. The menu is strictly American Italian and the pizza is similar to what you can buy frozen, complete with gluey cheese and stingy toppings. The dining section is very small and is right next to the very crowded bar where all the guys in shorts and tee shirts were drinking beer. The whole "ice cave" thing is a joke. Not a place for cocktails. The pictures posted on their site are very misleading. There is nothing "classy" about this bar/restaurant!! Why it is a member of OpenTable is beyond me.
- Really enjoyed!LarryVIPDined on 6/23/2014A great neighborhood hangout with great beers, cocktails, food and service at reasonable prices. They need to be on Open Table more than one night a week.
- Great Food and DrinkBrianVIPDined on 6/16/201432 Degrees Ice Bar is a fun neighborhood restaurant serving great beers, pastas at very reasonable prices. The owner has a watchful eyes making sure his family owned establishment is a continuous success. a true find for sure!
- The following 21 reviews are from the 32 Degrees Ice Bar & Lounge reviews archive.
- Great neighborhood restaurantBrianVIPDined on 2/24/2014reasonable and great food and service....great combination.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great lunchCarski22VIPDined on 12/17/2013Everything was delicious and our waitress was greatSpecial Features:
- OutstandingCarski22VIPDined on 11/19/2013Went during lunch...our waitress was outstanding ang very pleasant and knowledgeable about menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SurprisedSouthernoneVIPDined on 11/16/2013Everything was good. From the name, I was expecting the ambiance to be a bit more sophisticated. It's really more of a bar than restaurant and sits adjacent to a pizza place.
- not happylovefoodVIPDined on 11/15/2013i was not happy for this dinning place. when myself an my family got there we were to seat are selfs which is fine but we waited an waited for are server to come we had to get up an tell them that we was there while the bar tender was working the bar an the server was in the back doing what ever well she come got are drink order she come back needless to say she was not friendly the least bit if this young lady does not like her job she doesnt need to be there when are food come we eat then when it was time to go she got are check we waited once again for about 15 mins on her to bring back are cash as she was more worried about getting her food for lunch I will never go back to this place... very upsetSpecial Features:
- A Great Restaurant and staff...BrianVIPDined on 10/18/2013Family owned with great food, prices and service. Like the television show Cheers!I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not As AdvertisedLarryVIPDined on 10/1/2013We went out of the way to try this interesting sounding bar because they advertised that drinks were served at -5 to +5 degrees. They were not. I had to have my vodka neat shaken with ice and served on the rocks. On the plus side there are numerous menu items. The ones we ordered had fresh ingredients properly prepared and promptly and courteously served.
- Great drink specialsCarski22VIPDined on 9/11/2013we had delicious almond Martinis. Tyler and another waitress (apologize for not knowing her name) gave us great service and were extremely busy but they were attentive to all the tables Our pizza and salad was also great as usual.have recommended to many of our friends. Will definitely be dining there again.Special Features:
- The concept for the ICE BARInnAssistVIPDined on 9/9/2013The concept for the Ice Bar is fantastic and it is a great "sports bar" for Football, tennis, etc! Met the owner and he was very nice and has built a dream of which he has a right to be very proud of.Special Features:
- RelaxingCarski22VIPDined on 9/3/2013Another great meal and good drinks. Friendly servers. Could eat the salad every daySpecial Features:
- Thanks...Great food, GreatBrianVIPDined on 8/28/2013Thanks...Great food, Great Service, Great Prices !!
- Another Great MealCarski22VIPDined on 8/27/2013Our second time back this week. The food was delicious. The Greek salad was fresh and not overdressed. Pizza was very good. Bar drinks were enjoyable....interesting Watermelon Sangria. Our server was very nice.Cannot wait to try other items. Would recommend for a casual relaxing meal.Special Features:
- Great ExperienceCarski22VIPDined on 8/24/2013Had been an Acropoli customer for years when our kids were in High School but had not dined there in several years. Love the Ice Bar...drinks ,food and service were outstanding. Our waitress was friendly. Plan to go back this week and try some other items and drinks.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great spot!OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 7/20/2013Coming from Atlanta I would definitely visit here when in the area again. The food was delicious and the service was great!I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun Place...Great Food andBrianVIPDined on 7/17/2013Fun Place...Great Food and Drinks.....Great Attention
- Great Cocept along with greatLarryVIPDined on 7/17/2013Great Cocept along with great food,drinks and service
- Fun with Great Food and Service....BrianVIPDined on 6/29/2013Fun with Great Food and Service....A Real Delightful Experience.
- Ambience lackingmwearlDined on 5/25/2013Food comes from Acropolis kitchen next door (same owner for both). Food is good and reasonably priced. Service was OK. Ordered two Long Island Ice Teas. Sitting side by side, the color and taste completely different. Waitress didn't seem to notice? Overall, an interesting concept, but not really what you expect when you hear ice bar, nor really that exciting when you see it. Unfortunately, the clientele seems to detract from an otherwise decent place.
- Loved it!martiniloverDined on 5/22/2013Our table was ready when we arrived. They were very quick to accommodate the needs Of our party of 12. Excellent drinks and service. Since the menu is Acropolis menu we know we are getting the best pizza around. Definitely a great asset to our community. We needed a clean comfortable environment in South asheville. Will be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I really do like this place.OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/22/2013I really do like this place. I've been twice. Food was awesome both time. It's small so not great for groups bigger than 4.
- I'm guessing that they haveOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/22/2013I'm guessing that they have not been open long enough to get their program down. When we arrived, we went to the bar to have drinks before being seated. There were three employees behind the bar, and it took over five minutes for any of them to acknowledge our presence and even greet us. The dining room was very loud and crowded. There was a group of people standing around clearly waiting for our table. The food was great, but it is Acropolis' menu - one of the best. We were only a six top, but when the checks came, the waitress had them all wrong. My wife's meal was on another ticket, and my ticket had the entree of another couple. I'll give it a month or two and try again to see if they have their program worked out.