315 Martinis and Tapas
315 E Wallace Ave
Coeur D'Alene, ID 83814-2951Neighborhood:
InternationalPrice: $30 and under
315 Martinis and Tapas
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.315martinisandtapas.com/
- Phone: 2086679660
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday, Tuesday - Thursday: 3:15pm - 9:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 3:15pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Fusion / Eclectic, International, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Brandon Mitchell
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Farm to Table, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: We have been catering in this area for 27 years. We offer a very broad range of choice and a large selection of menus. Our goal is to tailor the menu to your budget and taste. Many recommendations are available upon request. Check our website for details.
- Private Party Facilities: During the day we often hold meetings, brunch and lunch, high tea, cooking classes etc. Even weddings. But our restaurant opens mid-afternoon at 3:15 so we try to wrap up private events by 4:00. For smaller groups we do accommodate them in the dining room, but rarely book the entire dining room for private parties during our restaurant hours.
- Private Party Contact: Kris McIlvenna 2086679660x1
- Entertainment: On Tuesday, Friday and Saturday night the 315 offers soft blues, jazz and contemporary music from 6:00-9:00. Our musicians are well known in this area and highly talented.
A word from 315 Martinis and Tapas
The 315 restaurant at the Historic Greenbriar Inn is a comfortable yet elegant setting for virtually every occasion. You can cozy up to one of two fireplaces on the main floor, have one of our famously hand-crafted martinis in our full bar, or enjoy tapas and dinner inside the restaurant or outside on our deck or patio within a garden setting, weather permitting! Our menu features a large selection of Tapas, drawing from cuisines around the world, as well as selected dinner items. The menu lends itself to groups who enjoy sharing different dishes together, as well as the more traditional “date night” fare.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
315 Martinis and Tapas - Best Restaurants in Coeur d’Alene ›
315 Martinis and Tapas reviews from OpenTable diners
22 reviews since June 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (15)neighborhood gem (15)fit for foodies (14)special occasion (11)romantic (9)good for groups (6)late-night find (3)great for lunch (3)notable wine list (3)great for brunch (2)vibrant bar scene (2)Show More
- great atmosphere, food & martinisCDAladyDined on 10/18/2014We had a group of four and attended specifically because Bill Bozly was playing. The martinis were all excellent. We shared several tapas and salads. All the food was very enjoyable. I especially loved the tofu lettuce wraps.
- Nice TimeDamayVIPDined on 10/17/2014The food here is solidly good though the curried shrimp were exceptional. We dined on a Friday with live music in the main restaurant. A rather small space for rather loud music, although the singer was quite good. Suggest to dine in the side room if you want to have conversation during dinnerSpecial Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/17/2014the service was very good. there was a musician playing from 6-9pm. he was very good but we were meeting someone for the first time and wanted to be able to talk. not a chance with the music. we saw some tables in the entry and were able to move there. there the music was very low and nice.Special Features:
- Great food!OnourownagainDined on 8/22/2014Two of us ordered 2 tapas each with a special soup to share, and it was more than enough food! Huckleberry vodka martinis were the best I ever had!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SurprisedBLDReviewDined on 8/21/2014We'd had light bites here before, and had attended events here, but never had experienced a full meal here before. The service was fantastic - - our server was knowledgeable and attentive and fun. The Rainbow salad is the best we'd ever tasted; the coconut shrimp tapas plate was fastastic, and the duck confit - - delicious !!Special Features:
- 315 good findMayoreaterDined on 8/16/2014Overall service was excellent. Was disappointed that web menu was a bit different from actual menu and prices were higher than expected. Food was ok; description not exact. Live music great added touch. Super ambience in old house.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food/poor waiter.FoodyDined on 8/5/2014Really like the place, sat outside to the left of the front stairs, band was playing, waiter was not on his game, ordered drinks, took 15 minutes and place was not super busy, then food came I ordered chicken (very good)my wife Kobe sirloin which had a thick layer of garlic on it, when my wife asked what's on top the waiter said garlic in olive oil(overkill) so shortly after, say 15 minutes, our drinks are empty and waiter does not come back, we finish our food and about 5 minutes after that he comes back, does not ask if we want any drinks, how our food was but do we want desert and collected the plates. To bad the service didn't match the ambiance.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- late evening drinks and tapasPameaDined on 8/1/2014We checked in early and that was nice. Confusion on who was to wait on us, so we sat for a very long time. But there was a wedding party there at the same time. But there should be staff to cover a planned large group. We had drinks which were good. Had four tapas and they were very good! Especially LIKED the huckleberry meatballs and the curry chicken patties! But then, we had to hunt down our waiter to pay.Special Features:
- Hidden gemHulapielvrDined on 7/18/2014Was looking for something different and found it. A couple of blocks from downtown. Great outdoor seating. Good variety of food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedDemichefDined on 7/11/2014Although eager to try 315 for the first time we went away very disappointed with the service and, to a lesser degree, the food. We waited for quite some time to be seated (with no hostess in sight) and then waited for over an hour for our tapas with almost no interaction with the waitstaff: no water refills, no checking in, nothing. When the food did arrive, some of the dishes were not as described on the menu: the crab cakes lacked the aioli, the roasted garlic was missing from the Mediterranean plate. Although our waiter was pleasant enough, there was no "thank you" or any kind of comment made when we paid. I work in the food industry and know it's challenges, but customer service should be a priority if you want your customers to return.Special Features:
- BirthdayKianaDined on 7/11/2014Wine and tapas. Food was good, service very good, ambiance comfortable and casual. Sat outside near garden, jazz style duo playing. All in all good experience and would recommend.Special Features:
- We will try againkarerockscdaDined on 7/8/2014We've been to 315 many times. This was by far our least favorite experience. The service was mediocre, and the food was not what we've come to know. Perhaps it was just the seasonal menu wasn't so much to our liking. I could go into detail all the little things that went wrong, but I'd just as soon forget about it. It's been a favorite place so we will probably go back, but not for a while.Special Features:
- Great atmosphere, fabulous drinksHomerIDDined on 6/27/2014I love the historic house and have been waiting awhile to try 315 Martinis and Tapas since winning a raffle last winter. I took a date there on a Friday night and there was live entertainment by Andy Day which we loved--great cover songs from father and son duo! I ordered the duck confit with asparagus and loved it. I also ordered 2 drinks--a martini with limoncello and a cognac mixed drink (I forget the names). Both were excellent. Service was great. There was a little holdup on the second drink, but nothing major. I'll be back!Special Features:
- The following 63 reviews are from the 315 Martinis and Tapas reviews archive.
- great dinner experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/20/2014Tapas, martinis and entrees were all excellent. Service was outstanding as was the entertainment. A great night out with friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another enjoyable dinner.WTMMDined on 6/20/2014We eat @ 315 / Greenbrier about 2x a year. We consider it a 'nicer' place vs. some of the lower cost restaurants in town. The food is always good and although our server wasn't the best (slow to take order and never did the 'how's your dinner' follow-up), the service was acceptable. As fish/seafood only 'veggies' we can always find something good on the menu. The GF choc cake was a yummy finish to the meal. Although the music was good, the older I get the lesser volume I prefer....so I can actually hear my wife vs. reading her lips! Will go back again. WdSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of the Best!RobVDined on 6/20/2014This has become my "go to" place in CdA. Excellent food, fantastic drinks and a very quaint ambiance.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- stacieDined on 6/19/2014Was seatedly quickly but then the waiter forgot about us. Flagged down a waitress who then served us. Food was average, but upscale prices. House was nice but wouldn't recommend this place. Go down the street to the Seasons for much better food and excellent service.
- Awesome New FindtnaseelyDined on 6/6/2014This place is truly a gem. Although they do have a full menu we decided to order what thay are known for, martini's and tapas. I had the wildberry martini which was delicious, with a little bit of muddled fruit at the bottom. Drinks were paired the Huckleberry Meatballs and the Mediterranean Plate. Meatballs=huge, at least 2X your average meatball, 2 per order in a delectable huckleberry sauce. The Mediterranean Plate was also very good - flat bread for topping with hummus, dill sauce or grilled garlic and vegetables. We dined outside on the patio which provided a calm breeze and music provided by local talent. 315 Martini's and Tapas is definitely on our visit again list & the bring out of town guests to "Taste Coeur d'Alene" list.Special Features:
- Great live music!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/3/2014We didn't know there was going to be live music when we booked, it was a very nice surprise that made the atmosphere loud and fun. We had a variety of seafood tapas that were delicious and tried a couple of their unique martinis that my hubby enjoyed very much. I decided to stick with lemon drops :) It was a rainy cool night when we were there but I very much look forward to coming back again to maybe sit on the patio!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The rice!GoodnotgreatDined on 5/16/2014Enjoyed a lovely evening at your restaurant on Fri. May 16. The duck comfit and asparagus were beautifully prepared but the rice tasted days old, dried out and hard. Given the service, the entertainment and the ambiance, I was surprised by the rice. It really detracted from my experience.
- Great placeOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 5/15/2014The food, Martini's, atmosphere, and staff were all fantastic! They have a long list of Martini's and it's all in a historic home on Wallace street. It's a must when in Coeur D Alone!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Group RoommidtownlivingDined on 5/6/2014I met with a group of about 10. They set us up in a small room off the main dining. It was a fabulous setting for our group with fewer distractions, and we didn't have to curb our noise level. Also, the server was amazing and very attentive!Special Features:
- Lots to tryJHIdahoDined on 3/29/2014The food was great and we like to try lots of things and share between us so the small plates idea was a great fit for us. I'd love to try in the summer when the outside seating is open. Little rough on parking but not bad. The music was a bit loud for the space. Will go back and try the desk soon.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Almost thereFoodiesDined on 2/28/2014The food was really good and they had something for every pallet. It was our first time there and we waited at the door for nearly five minutes. Several members of the staff passed us by without saying a word. This made us think that we were in the wrong place to be recieved. Just a simple, ''someone will be with you in a moment'' would have been sufficient to ease our anxieties. After being seated, our waitress, though very personable, we felt she was spread thin as our interactions were few and far between.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BrillianturgreatDined on 2/15/2014Comfortable atmosphere, low lighting take a miniature flashlight for menu reading. Service was friendly and enjoyable. Service timing was just a bit slow but nothing really noticeable as we enjoyed our time during the wait. Music was relaxing and easy listening. Affordable menu all the way around. Highly recommend the Black and White Ahi, excellent, martinis are especially superb, none other compare in the area (my opinion). You cannot miss going to dinner or just for appetizers at the 3:15 Tappas Bar. Just do it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect as alwaysJustinDined on 2/14/2014Every time I'm here I ask myself why I don't visit more often. The food is wonderful, the staff is 2nd to none, and the location is perfect (especially in the warmer months when the patio is open). Even on the busiest nights of the year the staff is attentive and have a good sense of humor. If you have never had the opportunity to visit 315, I say go for it! The chicken curry cakes and huckleberry meatballs are enough reason by themselves!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Wonderful Date NightOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/14/2014With a new baby we rarely get a night out, but the next time we get a babysitter we're coming back! The food was heavenly, the atmosphere classy but relaxed, and the staff was wonderful!Special Features:
- nightgoodtimeDined on 2/14/2014Great food with good service. Music was a little loud for the space provided.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not a fansuncat1Dined on 2/14/2014The experience was memorable- we'll remember to never go back. The glasses were sticky with fingerprints, the noise level was ridiculous. We were seated in a back corner and couldn't hear each other speak (and this supposed to be our romantic Valentine's evening). The drinks took over 30 minutes to arrive. The food was terrible too. When it finally arrived, my dish (Empanada's) was congealed. We were so disappointed because 315 Martinis and Tapas came with great reviews. We do not recommend.
- valentine date nightrider05Dined on 2/14/2014The positives, food had great flavor, very friendly and attentive staff. The wine list was good and bar was good. The dissapointments. The appetiser and salad course were served on top of each other...then a very long gap before the entree was served. The food was cold and over cooked. We would go back and try it again, maybe on a not so busy a night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for a Date NightcdadudeDined on 2/7/2014Took my girlfriend for a nice romantic evening. We had a great waitress how made us feel like it was home. Great drinks and apps to start off with. We had 4 different tapas. And finished the evening off with creme brulee! We will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Birthday DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/5/2014Great food,fantastic service and a warm table by the fire what could be better? Especially liked the ability to split the huge house salad into two without a plate charge.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was outstanding and theDaboDined on 2/1/2014Food was outstanding and the service left nothing to be desired. Great Restaurant!!!Special Features:
- Great Evening at Greenbriar InnDaboDined on 1/28/2014Great food, cozy with a couple of fireplaces, our waiter was super! (Good martinis, limited selection of beers) Menu left nothing to be desired.................Special Features:
- A neighborhood GemCraigDined on 1/25/2014What a great place. We had their special Prime Rib and King Crab Legs. Served to perfection Great Music, excellent service. Give it a try, and I am sure you will return again and againSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First visit, surely not the last!WirewheelsDined on 1/14/2014After 9 years of living in CDA we finally made it to 315. I wish we went before! The food was fantastic, and it was the perfect place to bring my wife for her birthday. We will definitely go again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Atmosphere plusShaneDined on 12/31/2013The food and service was outstanding. We had four different meals and each would receive 5 stars. Our waitress was personable yet did not disrupt our conversation, she would also receive 5 stars. It was a wonderful evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Meatballs were great ! SaladJimSDined on 12/27/2013Meatballs were great ! Salad outstanding Chicken frangelica was wonderful Beef stroganoff. Was terrible peppers raw onions , overpowering., Luke warmSpecial Features:
- A great find! We always takeOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/19/2013A great find! We always take our favorite friends to the restaurant and they always want to come back.Special Features:
- Left wonderingErnieDined on 12/7/2013Had a rave review from a friend but was disappointed. Crab cakes were off and had been recommended by waitress, salad was tasty but floating in dressing. Good wine selection. Dessert was advertised as breading pudding with sticky carmel sauce, I couldn't wait, but turned out to be cross between spice bunt cake and fruit cakeSpecial Features: