310 Park South
310 Park Ave. South
Winter Park, FL 32789Neighborhood:
ContinentalPrice: $30 and under
310 Park South
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.310parksouth.net/
- Phone: 4076477277
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday brunch: 10:00am - 2:00pm; Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 4:00pm, Sunday: 10:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Wednesday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Thursday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Continental, American
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Cafe, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: We can do parties of up to 50 people, with advance notice; Birthdays, Company Gatherings, Wedding Parties - semi private functions.
- Entertainment: Featuring Matt Shenk, Guitarist and Vocalist; Thursday and Saturday nights.
A word from 310 Park South
Located In the Heart of the downtown Winter Park's oldest shopping district, 310 offers cafe' style seating and a great view of the avenue. There is something for everyone with a wide selection of appetizers, salads, full bar including over 30 wines by the glass and beers from around the world compliment our menu. A late night dessert or specialty coffee is always available. Our friendly staff and local atmosphere will make your visit an enjoyable and relaxing experience. We hope to see you soon!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
310 Park South - Best Restaurants in Winter Park ›
310 Park South reviews from OpenTable diners
37 reviews since June 4, 2014
- Ambiance3.8Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (21)good for groups (14)great for lunch (14)neighborhood gem (14)special occasion (10)fit for foodies (9)hot spot (6)romantic (5)great for brunch (5)late-night find (5)kid-friendly (4)notable wine list (3)vibrant bar scene (2)scenic view (1)Show More
- Good food but noisyIrishPatVIPDined on 9/27/2014Found the menu to be very reasonable with a wide selection. Went on a Saturday night and it was very lively and noisy. Hard to talk at the table. Will be sure to try it again but will do it on a week night!
- Lunch took too longOneMoreTimeDined on 9/26/2014Call it bad luck on our part, but while our server was nice and the food was good, apparently the place wasn't staffed for two large parties at noon on a Friday. So it took about 30 to 35 minutes from time of order to get our meal.
- Priced Right Park Avenue RestaurantvioletorlandoDined on 9/14/2014310 has consistent quality food and creative special offerings. Had the Black Grouper with pineapple chutney and loved it! Our server was very attentive and proficient.Special Features:
- Saturday Night visitSarahD83Dined on 8/16/2014The food and atmosphere at 310 was awesome as usual! The service was below standard for the restaurant. The food took about an hour to get to the table, despite many parties that were sat after us getting their food in a timely manner. The waitress offered no apologies nor did a manager come over to make amends. My friends and I were disappointed with the service and will think twice about visiting 310 Park again.Special Features:
- No bread?BrownieSundaeDined on 8/2/2014Food was great, but my husband and I both ordered a pasta dish and were surprised that there was no bread offered as part of the entree or just for the table.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazinggreat4dinnerDined on 8/2/2014This restaurant had it all! Great atmosphere, AMAZING food and outstanding service and not too badly priced either. 2 appetizers, 3 entrees, 3 drinks - $105Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a great mealthegeoff407Dined on 8/1/2014I have been to 310 Park South several times and always like to share one of my favorites with friends. It never disappoints.Special Features:
- DuckIloveborschDined on 7/23/2014Duck was delicious. Service took longer than a pregant sloth coated in molasses would take to slide down a hillSpecial Features:
- Consistently DeliciousGoodToGoDined on 7/10/2014A go to place on Park Ave. Great food and great service. Pick an outside table and enjoy all the cute dogs walking by....Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentKrisDined on 7/4/2014Really enjoyed their food and plan to go back to try other items on the menu.Special Features:
- Great serviceNeighborDined on 7/3/2014We had a family dinner here just a few days ago and we had a great time. Our waitress was outstanding ! I was craving a kind of soup they had just ran out of, but she came up a great alternative. Someone else at the table ordered something and did not like it, they replaced it with something she liked without any issues. Overall great family time! Also , not that pricey!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good for drinksLuv2eatDined on 6/28/2014Out of the 4 dinners and 2 appetizers shared ..The wine was very tasty.Special Features:
- Amazing FoodFishFryDined on 6/27/2014Amazing food in a fun easy atmosphere. The Filet and Salmon are terrific.Special Features:
- First time herebwalDined on 6/13/2014Love the people as they are really real...food is just great especially that smoked chicken chili!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 305 reviews are from the 310 Park South reviews archive.
- A great place to dineBrianVIPDined on 5/30/2014My wife & I have dined here several times, and it always a pleasing experience. We sat outside, on the porch, and were very comfortable. Ample ceiling fans keep the air moving. Service was prompt and attentive. The food was very tasty and prepared to our choices. My wife had the Grouper special, and I had the Mahi. There is a complete wine lists, with numerous meal appropriate wine selections.Special Features:
- great customer serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/17/2014We got there early for our reservation but we were seated right away and we had to wait for the rest of our dinner guests. However the waitress was very friendly and never rushed us even though we held up her table. She was very polite and always ready to get our drinks and bring water.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 5/12/2014Had guest from England & his dish was average & I could not eat my dinner food was old & had funny taste. Ended up having to eat my dinner elsewhere. Waitress not readily available to address issue with my food. Waited 15 minutes.
- Poor food qualityLuvthefinerthingsDined on 5/11/2014"Home fries" were soggy, drenched in grease, overcooked French fries - not browned, sliced potatoes. They were inedible. The scrambled eggs were overcooked and rubbery. I make better chicken piccata! It was bland, as if they were afraid to use too much lemon. The steaks were mediocre. So basically, the food is below average to average. The server seemed to have an attitude as she brought 2 sodas and said "Two cokes?" And I said No a diet Coke and a regular Coke, but if you got them mixed up, please take them back and make sure because my friend gets migraines from diet sodas, and the server sniped: I didn't get them mixed up! And she swirled around and left!Special Features:
- Evening on ParkLOVEPARKDined on 5/10/2014Ate here after our daughter's Baccalaureate (Rollins) and it was great. We had reservations so we sat immediately. Food was very good and our server was excellent. Would highly recommend this restaurant and will definitely eat here again.Special Features:
- a cut aboveredpeppaDined on 5/10/2014My family and I (8 in all) made a trip via train to Winter Park for a celebration of mother's day and my birthday. The original reservation was for 11:30am but the train was over 2 hours behind schedule. I made a call to the restaurant on our way and they kindly held our reservation until we arrived. Once we arrived we had very good and expeditious service. Due to the late train arrival we had only an hour or so to eat before our departure. They made it possible to enjoy our meal without feeling rushed. I would definitely recommend this restaurant to anyone visiting the area. The food was also a hit. Great selection and wonderful taste.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First time and loved it!JerseygirlVIPDined on 5/6/2014This was our first time at 310 Park South and we both loved it! We would definitely dine here again. The waiter (sorry, forgot his name) was amazing!Special Features:
- College student hangoutJoAnneDined on 5/5/2014We thought we were going to a steakhouse, as described. It was actually a bar. Lots of students relaxing. Lots of laughter. The steaks were very good and service very friendly.Special Features:
- Great MealMikeVH99Dined on 5/3/2014This was my wife's and mine first time at 310 and we had a great experience. The food and service were excellent.Special Features:
- Noisy but goodBevMVIPDined on 4/25/2014Food was very good and even the special requests were met well. Requested a reservation near the front and they said that it was not noted on the reservation. The restaurant is very busy and noisy but service was good and again-we liked the food.Special Features:
- Can't miss this one!CatskillbobDined on 4/24/2014Not only was the food exceptional but the service provided by Jill was second to none! All four of us would highly recommend this restaurant.Special Features:
- Great food and music!GraceVIPDined on 4/19/2014The salmon was fantastic and we LOVED the music! Not sure of his name but singer/guitarist was awesome.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pleasantly Surprised!viviVIPDined on 4/19/2014As per my reservation request, we were seated by the window with no fuss for being early. Our server was very pleasant and attentive. We prefer that specials are offered with prices so as not to have an unpleasant surprise on the bill. The pasta special sounded amazing but $38 was too high we thought. My mahi was fresh and cooked to perfection with a nice crusty edge. The fish and chips were very generous and were enjoyed. The blueberry sangria was good but served with way too much ice so it watered down quickly. We will return to this lovely spot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It was our first time at thisluv2dineoutVIPDined on 4/12/2014It was our first time at this restaurant and we really enjoyed it. The décor is very warm and welcoming. Our server was great. Very personable, knowledgeable and attentive. The have a varied menu with something for everyone. We will definitely go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Service, Fair Prices, OK foodFun2eatDined on 4/12/2014Our waiter was attentive and charming. Had requested outdoor seating for 3; table was in best location: shady, far from music, space. Trip Advisor said to stick with sandwiches. One had Fish and Chips for $15. A HUGE piece of very tasty fish, lightly breaded. Large portion of Fries; small cup of slaw. My veggie sandwich was decent but not great. Lots of mushrooms but not enough other veggies, tiny amount of cheese on top and a thin slice of marble rye underneath. Fries came very well done as requested. For $11 a good value in the heart of Park Ave. Third person had the Steak and cheese sandwich for $15. Probably the least good value. Steak hard to eat without cutting it; rather fatty and tough. We didn't have dessert or drinks.Special Features:
- Great attentive service fromenjoyeditDined on 4/8/2014Great attentive service from Scott I believe, also saw him being awesome at other tables. Drinks and food came quickly and were very yummy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fresh & deliciousDianeDined on 4/6/2014Our multigenerational family group of five had a lovely Sunday evening dinner at 310 Park South. Our waiter was attentive, good humored, and kind when our elders had difficulty hearing to order. The noise level made conversation difficult, but was the only drawback. We enjoyed delicious appetizers, salads (the half-size was still huge!), steaks, and chicken accompanied by savory fresh vegetables. Even our 9-year-old gobbled up her "yummy" burger. Next time we are in Winter Park, we will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The best in Winter ParkaneveningoutDined on 4/4/2014Three Ten Park South is one of our Favorite Restaurants, It's a place where we usually try the specials because the kitchen there is fantastic and the flavor combinations they come up with are a treat. My wife has a food allergy and they have been very accommodating as well as knowledgeable in suggesting alternates. The Wait staff is very good at being very attentive yet not intrusive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I visit both 310's on a regularMiami3103VIPDined on 3/29/2014I visit both 310's on a regular basis. This was the first time I've had to send anything back. My steak was not cooked correctly and when I asked for a new one I was given the same steak cooked even more than I liked. The waitress must have been I a hurry to go home cause the look on her face when I asked for a new steak was as if it was the worst day ever. That experience won't keep me away but it did sway mybtwobfriebds to come back and try this restaurant agaiSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovely meal, reasonable pricesluxorDined on 3/25/2014Nice menu for every budget from a $10 hamburger to a $30 steak. I had the chicken roulade with gorgonzola, red pepper and spinach stuffing in a cream sauce, the cheese somewhat overwhelmed the other flavors. The blackened chicken pasta was excellent, a large portion. The bruschetta appetizer was very good was was the chocolate toffee mousse, more of a pudding than a mousse, but very tasty and not too big. Peroni draft was on HH for my husband and I tried a New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc and a Vouvray, both very good and priced reasonably. Good wine selection by the glass. Our server paced the meal perfectly. It is a casual atmosphere, think "high end pub". We did sit inside but it was open to the street for people watching on Park Avenue.Special Features:
- Second time around is just as goodserioustravelerDined on 3/21/2014I had eaten at this restaurant with a museum group in January. The food and service for 51 people was outstanding. I was determined to bring my best friend who was visiting from Massachusetts. We arrived in the middle of the Art Festival about which we knew nothing. Our table was perfectly poised near the doors but under a/c and fans so we were very comfortable. Our waitress was informative, attentive and very nice in spite of the hordes crowding the restaurant. The wine list is extensive and features some well-priced, nice wines. Crab cakes and Italian Cream cake were the highlights as we both make these items ourselves. We were impressed by the freshness and quality of the food. I can't wait to go it: well worth the drive from Ocala, FL.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place to eat and youDebdeflaDined on 3/15/2014Great place to eat and you can even bring your dog!! Food was great, the open feel of the restaurant made you feel as if you were dining outside when you were still covered. Very enjoyable!! :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Well doneCandSDined on 3/15/2014After booking on Open Table, the restaurant called to confirm (always nice) and I asked for a good table as it was my friend's birthday. I was advised that it was Rollins Alumni weekend and it would be very busy. But they reserved a great table for us and it was so appreciated. Service was very good and not intrusive. All the food was very good - especially the crab cakes and bruschetta! Two people ordered the red snapper special which was good but not outstanding only because there needed to be a sauce or something more made with the cranberry compote (?) put on the fish. The asparagus was perfect! The fish was cooked perfectly, just a little more moisture needed. The Kobe steak combo and fish and chips both went over well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food on Park AveLouUSFDined on 3/14/2014We had a table for 10 and our waitress made us feel very comfortable. Everyone's food was delicious. The restaurant is in the heart of Park Ave in Winter Park. Can't wait to come back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ok, but nothing specialItsJustMeDined on 3/1/2014My husband and I went to 301 Park South for a date night. We had never been there before. We sat outside, which was nice, but some of the restaurants on Park Ave are better suited for outdoor sitting because they are further away from Fairbanks. It seemed that the traffic was a bit heavier at this location. The service was pretty good - no complaints there. The food was just ok. I had the smoked salmon fettuccine and I would not order it again. It didn't taste bad, but it could have been creamier. The salmon was covered in a smoked powder - like a rub. Ok - not awesome. Interestingly, it was our server's "favorite". My husband had a steak sandwich and said it was ok. We prefer other places on Park Ave. Nothing special here.
- Lv 310 Park SouthDisappointedDined on 2/16/2014Usually eat there after church on Sundays. Lv the food and ambience. Would highly recommend. :-)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.