301 E. Pine Street
Orlando, FL 32801Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.310parksouth.net/
- Phone: 4073730310
- Hours of Operation:
Brunch: Sunday & Saturday: 10:00am - 3:00pm; Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 4:00pm, Sunday: 10:00am 4:00pm; Dinner Nightly: 4:00pm - 10:00pm; Late Night Menu 11:00pm - 1:30am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from 310 Lakeside
A new addition to the 310 Family, 310 Lakeside makes you feel right at home with great food, extensive wine list and full bar. We are committed to serving only the highest quality and freshest foods, always prepared to your desired taste. Relax and enjoy our award winning “New American” cuisine and our professional service with a personal touch. Daily lunch and dinner specials accompany our menu along with a late night menu and our signature desserts to round out your experience. 310 Lakeside has a beautiful view of Lake Eola in downtown Orlando and offers outdoor dining as well as a casual and relaxed dining room. We can now be your choice for special occasions as well as wedding receptions, business functions and any other catering needs. Sunday Brunch is served along with our full menu and reservations are accepted either online or by phone. We know you will enjoy our great outdoor atmosphere or the indoor ambience of our restaurants.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerOutdoor Dining
- Diners' Choice WinnerScenic View
- Diners' Choice WinnerContemporary American
310 Lakeside - Best Restaurants in Downtown Orlando ›
310 Lakeside reviews from OpenTable diners
42 reviews since June 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (26)scenic view (25)special occasion (19)good for groups (19)neighborhood gem (16)fit for foodies (13)great for lunch (11)great for brunch (10)romantic (9)late-night find (8)hot spot (5)notable wine list (4)vibrant bar scene (3)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- Enjoyable birthday dinnerdinoutfortwoVIPDined on 9/21/2014My husband and I ate dinner here for his birthday. From the yummy cheese plate to our entrees to the chocolate Oreo cake, we enjoyed everything. Service was good too. Would definitely visit again!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very good serviceTastyDatesDined on 9/21/2014We were very happy with the service. For the most part the food was good, though in my opinion be menu needs an update. Very nice happy hour specials offered all day Sunday, I would return for that.Special Features:
- Safe betNickDined on 9/14/2014Depending on time of day, season and weather, there are options for sitting inside or out. The menu is broad enough to cover most tastes. Best suited for a date, couples, or perhaps a small group gathering for a special occasion in my estimate.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice place - for downtown locationJayBVIPDined on 9/12/2014You can't expect awesome ambiance in a downtown office-building location, but the food was very good and the service was excellent.
- Great food and serviceG8torDined on 9/7/2014Have eaten here numerous times. Great for brunch and diner. Staff is very friendly and service is always great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A worthy place with worthy foodOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/5/2014We went to 310 Lakeside for a birthday diner and and a relaxed and excellent meal. The ambience is not romantic with the bar part of the restaurant nor is the view of Lake Eola amazing. But the food and the service were excellent. We had a variety of entrees: fish, salad, and prime rib. Both the fish and the prime rib were excellent. The salad was ordered with a topping of ribeye. The portion for the salad with ribeye was almost meal size. The ribeye was also excellently cooked. We shared desserts, which were worth saving room for. The only disappointment were the mashed potatoes, which were bland. We will eat there againSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome Dinner!BabzFenelonDined on 8/16/2014I had a cake made for my husband and the bow on it cracked. The waiter attempted to fix it and did an awesome job doing it.... I will definitely be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/1/2014Interesting specials, food was good quality and well prepared. Wine by the glass was a bit pricey, which would be okay if the wines were better quality. Definitely not at the same level as the food. Very attentive service (thanks Charles). A bit too much street noise outside but I can't really blame the restaurant for sirens! They could definitely make it nicer by adding a few more fans on the patio area. It would be nice if they'd level out the patio outside too, nothing like sitting on a side-slope to reduce comfort.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Exceptional food...ThomasVIPDined on 7/26/2014My wife and I were visiting from Jacksonville. When we visit, we try to find really great places to eat. We searched open table for good places close by and found 310 Lakeside. We arrived from the wrong side of the building, so at first we we a little nervous that this place would not be good. It was a cold office build with nothing but a security guard at a desk. We asked him where 310 was and he directed us to the other side. Once inside, it felt much better. We started with some calamari, which may be the best we've had. I got the duck and my wife got the fettuccine carbonara. Both were fantastic. The duck with perfect. Fat rendered out, but not over cooked. The plum demiglaze was perfect. We won't hesitate to go back.Special Features:
- Great Downtown LocationLyndaVIPDined on 7/19/2014Excellent in every way: ambience, service, food. My striped bass was innovative in presentation and was a very fresh, large cut. The presentation on slightly sweet rice with almonds was perfect. The salads are very large. They have half portions which are probably perfect to split as a side salad. We pigged out and chose 3 desserts for the 4 of us. The wedding cake was the best, toll house pie second, chocolate mousse 3rd.Special Features:
- Very good mealOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/12/2014We had a lovely, delicious meal. No complaints at all. I tried the duck and it was excellent, not oily the way duck is sometimes served. Our appetizers were very good as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 4th of July fireworksLeisahDined on 7/4/2014The staff did the impossible to accommodate our group of 18 people including kids. Super kid-friendly. They started confirming our reservation and making arrangements 2 days ahead. Spectacular fireworks!!! Great view from our tables outsideSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very Enjoyable!WntrPkGirlDined on 7/4/2014We went to the restaurant the evening of July 4th and everything was great - the hostess, server, food, and atmosphere all made for a very nice dining experience. I would recommend this restaurant highly!Special Features:
- Wonderful EveningLouiseDined on 7/4/2014Enjoy our evening very much at 310 Lakeside Restaurant. Food was delicious, and the service and waiter was wonderfulSpecial Features:
- Need Better Wait StaffOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/21/2014The food was very good, both appetizers and entrees, but our waiter was very inattentive. We had to ask other staff to find him at least three times.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Solid & reliableOnTheRoadAgain57Dined on 6/19/2014I dined here twice during a recent stay in downtown Orlando which in and of itself was a hidden gem. This restaurant is the perfect choice for the LakeEola area. Stayed next door at Embassy Suites and needed a late night meal upon arrival and they recommended this. Daughter had a great salad and burger, I had a fish entree. Both were delish. Came back a couple days later with work colleagues and had ahi tuna salad. You can't go wrong here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 310 LakesideJessicalynDined on 6/18/2014Service was great, food was great, and happy hour was even better. We will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Can't go wrong dining here.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/15/2014310 LAKESIDE, IS A HIDDEN GEM IN ORLANDO. THIS WAS OUR SECOND TIME DINING HERE AND AGAIN WE WERE NOT DISSAPOINTED. A GREAT MENU, WITH MANY CHOICES FOR EVERYONE'S TASTE BUDS. THE APPETIZERS ARE WONDERFUL. AND IF YOU GET A HALF SALAD, IT IS A ALMOST A MEAL IN IT'S SELF. LOVE THE MEDDITTERAN SALAD,SUCH A WONDERFUL BLEND OF FLAVORS AND THE HOUSE MADE DRESSING IS GREAT. THE PORTIONS OF PASTA'S ARE SO LARGE YOU CAN TAKE HOME FOR ANOTHER MEAL OR TWO. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND 310 LAKESIDE. WANT TO BACK AND TRY A LUNCH SANDWHICH.. AND ONE LAST NOTE. THE SERVICE IS ONE OF BEST AROUND.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome Meal!DebdeflaDined on 6/15/2014We took our family there for the Father's Day brunch and we all couldn't stop talking about how wonderful it was! Our server was a doll, the menu choices were great, and the food was absolutely delicious!! (Especially the crunchy coated french toast :) We had been there for dinner before seeing a show and those meals were also great so now we can truly recommend this restaurant for meals anytime of the day!! :)Special Features:
- Very good food and serviceLadyensmingerDined on 6/14/2014We have been wanting to try 310 Lakeside and finally made reservations. We were not disappointed with the food and service. We had a couple of appetizers and dinner. Everything was delicious and our waiter was very attentive. However, (there is always a however, LOL) When we first arrived, we were blasted with this very loud music coming from a reception that was being held there, which made us take a table outside. We were the only ones out there for a long time and it was very nice. The restaurant should close the doors to those rooms or turn down the music for the rest of the patrons. It would have been impossible to talk to one another inside. We would go there again.Special Features:
- loved itBusinessTravelerDined on 6/12/2014good food, convenient location, great service & perfect for a business lunchSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- HS Graduation DinnerSeminoleDinersDined on 6/3/2014We went there for my daughters High School Graduation Dinner. Great friendly service. Food was very creative and tasted great. My daughter loved the duck.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 353 reviews are from the 310 Lakeside reviews archive.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/31/2014We enjoyed a lovely Saturday brunch there for my parents' anniversary. It was our third visit. We had a very attentive and courteous waiter, Victor. The food was all good, and the duck was excellent. We will be back again.Special Features:
- Love this place.VinceVIPDined on 5/26/2014Good food and always open late! Love the cheese platter!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- horrible serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/16/2014We have been to 310 for brunch and enjoyed it very much. Dinner was a different story. Service was bad, ordered filet, were served rib eyes, took forever to get second round of drinks. Overpriced for the quality.Special Features:
- A Local GemLindaDined on 5/11/2014Always good, lots of choices and very fairly priced. The entire staff is great.Special Features:
- Mother's DaybloodyrainbowDined on 5/11/2014I had not been to this restaurant before Mother's Day this year. We ordered off the special brunch menu and from their choices of sandwiches. Everything was pretty much one note. It was all tiring by the 4th bite. Service was very good though, but I did notice other families having issues getting food/drinks.Special Features:
- Great for place for 1-50+SoFlaMomDined on 5/9/2014Staying at a neighboring hotel I wanted to try something different-not too formal, not too expensive, and since I was dining alone, not too romantic. This was just the place. Seating available inside or out with lakeside view. There was a wedding party in a closed off room, and they sounded like they were having a wonderful time. There was also a party on the terrace. Despite it being a Friday night, I was able to get a table at 7:30, and my waiter, Victor, and the support staff were very helpful, attentive, and friendly. I ordered 1/2 a Cobb salad, and it was so much that I had to take most of my chicken ravioli to go. They stay open late and have a pretty good selection 'after hours'. Worth the visit.Special Features:
- Love this placeflygirlDined on 5/8/2014I'm from out of town and visit this restaurant every time I come. Food and service are excellent! Love the patio overlooking Lake Eola!Special Features:
- Excellent ServiceRickshawDined on 5/3/2014My wife and I were a little bit skeptical when we went here because of some of the reviews we read. However, we liked what we saw on the menu so we gave it a try. The food was good but not great. The cocktails were well made and even a little bit on the strong side, which both myself and my wife prefer. I believe our waiter's name was Kevin and he did an excellent job. His explanation of dishes and his promptness was second to none. There was a wedding party one room over so it was very loud. It did not bother me, but my wife did not enjoy the noise. Overall, I would come back to this restaurant. Thumbs up!Special Features:
- New to downtown OrlandoLindaDined on 5/3/2014Moved here just a few months ago from Sarasota and first found this restaurant in Winter Park. We have had different company and have been to 310 Lakeside, just a quick walk from where we live, several times. It has quickly become the place at which we feel quite at home. The variety of food is wonderful and the wait staff have been superb. Love it inside and out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 310 LakesideOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/24/2014Had a business luncheon and really enjoyed the food and the service was awesome. Very friendly staff and our waitress was excellent - very friendly and very energetic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Review 4/22/2014OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/22/2014we enjoy 310 very much. our server was not very consious of our orders and request, we had to keep reminding him of everything.Special Features:
- Easter Brunch.JeffDined on 4/20/2014Food was OK and the service was right on point. It was our first time, and most certainly not our last.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- nogobuffetsDined on 4/20/2014My brother and I went to 310 after Easter services. I've eaten here before and also the one on Park Avenue. Food has always been quite good, along with the service, etc. It was quite chilly that day so most people ate in doors...not as nice as sitting outdoors. Being Easter Sunday, the restaurant was quite busy, so we ended up waiting longer than usual for our entrees. I enjoyed the experience anyway, as our waiter was quite attentive during our stay. And we appreciated having the full menu, plus a brunch menu, to order from. We are not fans of super buffets.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Memorable BrunchDiana78VIPDined on 4/20/2014We enjoyed 310 Lakeside for a nice Easter brunch after church. It was great for meeting a group of friends. The food and service were consistently good as expected. Still the best French Toast in town! It was a great place to meet then stroll around beautiful Lake Eola afterward.Special Features:
- Easter BrunchOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/20/2014Overall good experience. The tables and chairs looked a little beat up - wait staff very good but could have a more professional appearance. Dishes needed to be cleared faster. Eggs Benedict was very good except muffins were too hard to cut. Great Bloody Mary's. Sample desserts plate looked really bad.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Easter BrunchMelissaDined on 4/20/2014My family and I had a wonderful Easter brunch at 310 Lakeside. It is the second year in a row that we have come here. Their food is always delicious and consistent. The ambiance is great and our server was very attentive. I have also been at 310 Lakeside for business lunches which were always very nice as well. Love this place and where it is located!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Must stop in OrlandoMichaelD53VIPDined on 4/19/2014Outstanding from Service to food and will highly recommend to ANYBODY seeking a quality dining experience......Special Features:
- Corporate 5KStevenDined on 4/17/2014Linguine was great, watched fireworks over Lake Eola.Special Features: