28 Springs Restaurant
100 East University
Siloam Springs, AR 72761Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
28 Springs Restaurant
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://28springs.com/
- Phone: (479) 524-2828
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 5:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Executive Chef: Miles James
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Dancing, Entertainment, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Contact: Michael Olson 4795242828x
- Entertainment: We feature Live Music, Tastings and an Open Kitchen.
- Cross Street: Mt. Olive St.
- Parking: Public Lot
- Parking Details: There are four options for parking.
1) There is free public parking on the west side of Mt. Olive st. across from the Restaurant
2) There is free parking along University and Broadway street.
3) There is free public parking 1 block North of the Restaurant on the west side of Mt. Olive street.
4) There is parking available after 5:00pm on weekdays in the Arvest parking lot across University st.
A word from 28 Springs Restaurant
Honest food and drinks, made from real ingredients, sourced locally whenever possible. Casual. Seasonal. Walk on in.Continued
Featuring a Rotisserie Oven, Wood Burning Grill,
and Hand Crafted Beverages.
Featuring a Rotisserie Oven, Wood Burning Grill,
and Hand Crafted Beverages.
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
28 Springs Restaurant - Best Restaurants in Siloam Springs ›
28 Springs Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
27 reviews since July 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.7Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (15)fit for foodies (14)romantic (10)good for groups (10)neighborhood gem (9)vibrant bar scene (7)notable wine list (6)late-night find (4)hot spot (4)great for lunch (3)kid-friendly (2)great for brunch (2)scenic view (1)Show More
- A GemJamesandSusanDined on 10/31/2014Wonderful bistro/bar setting more typical of NYC, but located in a smaller community in Northwest Arkansas. Set in an previous downtown car dealership, layout is spacious but cozy. Wonderful ambiance, lighting, colorations. I had Cuban Chicken Fried Steak for $14, just spicey enough , ate all I wanted and had a take home box which I had for lunch the next day. My wife had the salmon for $19 and the same applied. Wonderful brownie sundae that we did to take home, wanted to have a second one but too full. We will go back many times even though it is 45 minutes awaySpecial Features:
- Best place in Siloam SpringsBonillaJDined on 10/18/2014I don't have much to say about the best reataurant in Siloam Springs. It is just the best. A little expensive for college students, but amazing food and good service. 100% recommended.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/10/2014We enjoy eating here every time. The food, ambience and service are phenomenal. Well worth the visit.Special Features:
- My favorite get away!!!Chocolate1964Dined on 10/8/2014It is the third time I'm 28 springs and every time I return , I feel comfortable and happy to be there !! The environment, care and warmth of the place makes us feel very comfortable !!! thanks springs 28 we will be buck soon!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and great musicLovelivemusicandgoodfoodDined on 9/30/2014Our group of 4 agreed that this was the best food we have had in a restaurant in a very long time. We tried 4 entrees and they were all delicious! Service was excellent. The band "sons of Otis Malone" were playing and were outstanding. Very talented and entertaining. We will definitely return and have already told our friends about our new favorite restaurant!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding!Pud1Dined on 9/19/2014My wife and i took 3 college seniors here and had an outstanding evening. The presentation of the food was outstanding and it all tasted fantastic. The wine list had some great values. We have had eaten at many superb restaurants and this one ranks high on the list.Special Features:
- In Siloam?Becky1008Dined on 9/13/2014A surprising find! The dinner menu was eclectically delicious but the dessert menu was stunning!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Restaurantmmccarthy28Dined on 9/10/2014I loved the new menu. Service was great and the food was scrumptious. The Justin Cabernet Wine recommended by the waitress was a very good choice and of course the signature Aviators were yummy. Next time I am leaving room for desert. They looked amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Phenominal dining experienceTaipanDined on 9/3/2014The restaurant is located in scenic downtown Siloam Springs in a renovated but old building. It is a great, wide open space but the architect was thoughtful in positioning ceiling panels to create smaller, almost intimate feeling spaces. We had the large corner booth that over looked the main room near the bar. I had fun answering the trivia questions that I could over hear from the bars quiz contest. The lively folks in the bar added to the overall easy-going feel of an upscale but not uppity dining experience. I want to give a big thumbs up for the wait staff! They were mostly unobtrusive except when we needed assistance or had questions. Beyond that, Elizabeth took exceptional care of us during our meal. And what a meal! Wow!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dining AdventureBashDined on 8/29/2014We enjoyed our evening. From the appetizer to the dessert, each dish was an adventure. My husband and I both declared the Peach Bourbon Pork Chop the winner. We sat at the counter and enjoyed watching the chefs prepare our meal. The unusual desserts (Blackberry Snickerdoodle Whoopie Pie with an Italian Cream soda) were a delight. We love the fact that the ingredients are local and fresh. It was a memorable evening!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing FoodGCOUPLEDined on 8/9/2014This was our 1st time and the food was amazing. We will definitely be coming back to try different things on the menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PresentationFork4foodDined on 8/9/2014Beautiful presentation of just mediocre food. Slow service but ou 8 tables were seated. For Siloam Springs quite a gem. Nice architectural use of an old bldg.
- Feeling good!!!Chocolate1964Dined on 8/6/2014Wonderful restaurant, love the bar side, good food and having a great time !!!awesome service !!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 103 reviews are from the 28 Springs Restaurant reviews archive.
- Poor choice for Fri. nightFayettevillevisitorsDined on 7/18/2014I wish we had saved the money and ordered pizza at home.
- Date Nightnuplaces2tryDined on 7/5/201428 Springs was excellent. Great ambiance, great food and great service!!! Excellent choice for a date night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday dinnervivatonesDined on 7/3/2014I took my daughter & grandaughter to 28 Springs for my daughters birthday it was great!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, great fun!!PinayhogDined on 6/11/2014Great food, great fun!! Food was inventive and delicious, cocktails are very good! We will be back!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good, but...GoodeaterVIPDined on 6/7/2014Enjoyed the food and really like decor...well done!! However, before dinner was over, karaoke began (about 8 PM) in bar area with most annoying noise for diners. Restaurant needs to decide what they want to be...or at least when they want to start bar noise....certainly should be AFTER dinner hours. There is no noise separation between the two...only a wall that goes up about 2/3's height of ceiling. Noise big issue for our table. Food quite good, very well presented, and service was pretty good. Great offering for the town and great for those traveling between Tulsa and Northwest Arkansas and doable drive for many willing to drive 20-25 minutes from Fayetteville (home to UofA) or Bentonville area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Business lunchChipDined on 6/5/2014Great lunch for 15 plus people over a business lunch. good service.Special Features:
- 28 SpringsHeadHogDined on 5/10/2014Once again, the food was outstanding from bread, to appetizer to entree. Preparation, presentation and taste all superb. Unfortunately, the service is still lacking. Turnover appears to be the challenge as the entire waitstaff appeared new. Stop the revolving door of waitstaff, and I will become a regular.Special Features:
- First But Not LastWestForkFoodiesDined on 5/9/2014This was our first time at 28 but won't be our last. Drinks and food were good and we loved our server, Sydney and bartender, Phillip. My husband's pork was a bit too salty and my steak salad not as spicy as I expected. We were able to comfortably converse though the restaurant was packed with a wide range-in-age fellow patrons. Our overall experience was favorable!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best place in Siloam SpringsTerriDined on 5/9/2014This is the best place to eat in Siloam Springs - love it! Food is great, good service, reasonable prices - it has it all. Highly recommend it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- gfreegoddessDined on 4/23/2014We always have a great time. The food is wonderful. Gluten free friendly. They do offer a kid menu as well. We have eaten here many times and have never been disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worth the driveReady2GoDined on 4/20/2014Always enjoy opportunity to dine at this place. Chef James always has your favorites and manages to offer new menu options. Best of experience from seating to exit. Employees are all very into service and enjoy their work.Proud to show off place to out of area visitor foodies.Special Features:
- Finally a dinner restaurant in SSFoodfreshDined on 4/18/2014I am very picky about where I eat and I was very surprised and impressed with the food. I had the rotisserie chicken which was excellent. My husband had the salmon which was very good also. The presentation was beautiful and wait staff was very good and friendly. This is now one of my top 5 NW AR restaurants.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Everything was deliciouskats0731Dined on 4/18/2014We went here for my mother's birthday. She wanted to go to a place that had some healthy food. 28 Springs had a variety of options that left everyone very pleased. From appetizer through dessert, every plate at our table was left completely clean!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Dining ExperienceKateDenDined on 4/18/2014My husband and I had a great dining experience! Our drinks were never less than half full. Their new Spring menu was incredible! Our dishes were not only delicious but the presentation was beautiful. Made us feel like we were getting a high dollar experience for an affordable price!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Haute Cuisine in historic surroundsOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/9/2014We had an excellent meal (steak salad) with drinks. Prices were reasonable and ambiance was great. We will be back. Waiter was attentive but not intrusive. Perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- .Anniversary DinnerlayzdayDined on 4/3/2014We decided to drive over to celebrate our anniversary. Our choice of seating was in the bar or the dining room. We chose the dining room so it would be less noisy. It is very open so we could still hear the band. We were waited on right away and the wait staff was friendly. The appetizer ran a little late and we had to remind them to bring our bread. My wife had the salmon and felt like it was a littly dry and the quinoa was bland. The other side was great. I had the pork chop with sweet potatoes and brussel sprouts and it was very good. The wine the server recommened was good. We plan on going back. Overall it was worth the trip.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, great drinksZacStuckdyDined on 3/14/2014We had a wonderful experience with some of the best drinks and fare I've had in NW Arkansas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What a gemmarylewDined on 3/14/2014Fantastic overall. The atmosphere was incredible, and the food was outstanding. This place is well worth a 30 minute drive. Parking was free and there was plenty of space! This will definitely become a regular place of ours for a nice, relaxed evening out!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 28 Springs is great!JenniferDined on 3/13/2014If you have a chance to go to old downtown Siloam Springs, Arkansas please take time and visit 28 Springs. It's was an amazing meal. Attention to detail and unique! Can't wait to go back !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food. Best in NWA GoodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/7/2014Great food. Best in NWA Good and personable wait staffSpecial Features:
- Superb!!!BillFDined on 2/27/201428 Springs is a real find. Superb quality and delicious food. If you are in Northwest Arkansas and want a very special meal for an affordable price, this is the place.Special Features:
- Service was terribleOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 2/15/2014Service was absolutely terrible poor kid was just a bad waiter. They were out of half the food we ordered and wine. Seems like could be a GREAT,place, but wasn't. Pretzel bread and appetizers were great, but entrees were blah. May try again just because love the concept of this cool place in small downtown.Special Features:
- Forever waiting!adbooneDined on 2/8/2014The food was excellent....but I was less than impressed by the 1 hour wait from order time until our food arrived. The waiter was very busy and not very attentative to our table. He even tried to make jokes about how long we were waiting for our food. The table next to us came in 20 minutes after us and had dinner finished before we got our plates. On top of the wait, they were out of most of the entree selections for dinner. They only had a few entrees to chose from. The food was great, but I wouldn't eat there again if I had to be there 1 1/2 hours for dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WE were there for a birthdayOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 1/17/2014WE were there for a birthday party, we all enjoyed it. The dessert was awsome. The waiter was friendly and very helpful with the menu. His name was Noah i think. The birthday girl was very impressed and happy with the whole meal.Special Features:
- Little town gemktcraftDined on 12/31/2013We were surprised to find such a fabulous restaurant in a tiny town but 28 Springs constantly exceeds our expectations. The bar staff is knowledgeable, servers are prompt and friendly, ambiance is relaxing and interesting and the food is ever-amazing. The menu changes on a regular basis (often based on what is available locally or at the town's farmer's market) so there is always something new to sample. We love 28!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent, inventive menugreatdfoodloverDined on 12/31/2013The food was outstanding. We were there for New Year's Eve, so it was a fixed menu, but the options were balanced for a variety of tastes. The dishes are original, creative and delicious. Service was a little uneven. You could tell that the servers were fairly new or not used to serving in "better restaurants', but they were very pleasant, so it really didn't matter much. I am sure that it is difficult to find experienced people in Siloam Springs. The energy level was very high, overall, but I am not sure how it would be if it were not a holiday. The server said, "We are not usually this busy", even though the restaurant was only about 2/3 full. The bar area looks very nice. We will definitely make the drive again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Absolute Gem in Nortwest ArkansasBillFDined on 12/9/201328 Springs is an absolute pleasurable experience. Highly recommend this restaurant to anyone looking for high quality food at fair prices.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.