272 Soluna Cafe & Lounge
272 McAllister Street
San Francisco, CA 94102Neighborhood:
Civic Center / Hayes Valley / Van Ness
CalifornianPrice: $30 and under
272 Soluna Cafe & Lounge
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.solunasf.com/
- Phone: 4156212200
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday 11:30am - 2:30pm
Dinner: Tuesday - Saturday 5:00pm - 10:00pm
Bar Menu: Monday - Friday 2:30pm - 10:00pm
Happy Hour: Monday - Friday 3:30pm - 7:30pm
NOTE: Kitchen closes at 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Comfort Food, Californian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Please visit our website at www.solunasf.com and view our Events Menu for details.
- Special Events: Special Events are welcome. Please contact Rene Denis or Dave Bullers for details.
- Cross Street: Larkin
- Public Transit: Public Transit Stops: Civic Center Bart & Muni Stations - 2 blocks MUNI 5 Fulton - .5 blocks 19 Polk - .5 blocks 47 Van Ness - 2 blocks 49 Mission/Van Ness - 2 blocks Golden Gate Transit - .5 blocks
- Parking: Public Lot
- Parking Details: There is a public lot located beneath Civic Center Plaza and on Larkin between McAllister and Larkin. Street parking is also available and is free after 6pm.
A word from 272 Soluna Cafe & Lounge
Located on Civic Center Plaza across the street from the Asian Art Museum, 272 Soluna Cafe and Lounge offers a classic Californian-American Cuisine.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
272 Soluna Cafe & Lounge reviews from OpenTable diners
92 reviews since May 20, 2014
- Ambiance3.7Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (46)fit for foodies (31)vibrant bar scene (23)great for lunch (16)good for groups (11)romantic (9)special occasion (9)hot spot (8)notable wine list (6)late-night find (5)great for brunch (4)scenic view (1)Show More
- Great spot for dining pre-Opera,aldenteVIPDined on 3/13/2008Great spot for dining pre-Opera, Symphony, Ballet.Special Features:
- We have always enjoyed ourhiedVIPDined on 3/12/2008We have always enjoyed our food and service over the years. It is a very pleasant ways to start the evening before the ballet.Special Features:
- My dinner (the filet mignon)OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 3/8/2008My dinner (the filet mignon) was good as was the goat cheese salad. My mom's meal, the lamb chops was pretty unimpressive though. Both of them were much more undercooked than we'd asked for. The waiter was nice, but our dinner took a long time in coming. And the glasses of wine we ordered were the smallest I've ever had (less than half a glass each). The place is nice inside and location was handy for seeing the ballet.
- Walk to Soluna from BART,OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 7/27/2007Walk to Soluna from BART, then walk on up to Opera, Symphony, Ballet, next door to Asian Museum and across from City Hall Park, etc, so location is great, food is great, interesting and well presented and served. Small place, very tasty and well presented. We enjoy Soluna a lot!Special Features:
- may have been one bad night,OpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 10/4/2006may have been one bad night, but food was cold and bland and they were severly understaffed.