8657 W. Pico Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90035Neighborhood:
MediterraneanPrice: $50 and over
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://26restaurant.com/
- Phone: 3102461326x
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday - Thursday: 5:30pm - 10:00pm
Saturday: 7:30pm - 11pm
Saturday hours subject to change
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Organic, Mediterranean, Kosher
- Executive Chef: Todd Alan
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from 26 Restaurant
26 Restaurant offers a local rustic Mediterranean menu by Executive Chef Todd Aarons. Set in a moderns decor, 26 is the new place to get dry aged steak.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
26 Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
- Best Kosher SteaksMC888Dined on 4/6/2014The rib eye steak is aged and awesome. Our waiter was very attentive. Appetizer came quickly but we had a bit of a wait for our entrees.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Rib Eye Steak was to die forMC888Dined on 3/24/2014I ordered the 12 oz aged rib eye steak and my daughter had the duck. Both were delicious but the rib eye steak was a real winner. It was so soft and tasty. Melt in your mouth delicious. It was cooked perfectly to medium rare too. Couldn't have asked for a better steak. I gave my daughter a taste and she said it was better than Shiloh's rib eye steak which is a huge compliment. The only reason I didn't give 26 a 5 star was because it took way too long to get the drink I ordered. The place was empty that night so not sure why it took so long. Food did not come very quickly either. If it was crowded I would have understood but it wasn't clear to me why.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutstandingRML123Dined on 3/23/2014Terrific restaurant for special occasions. Accomodates groups of all sizes. Food can be expensive but there are cheaper menu options as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- excellent night outdanielDined on 2/23/2014It was a little pricey but the food was indeed excellent and the service was particularily good. We were party of 5 and each of us enjoyed every dish that we ordered. Beers were only $6.00 (great value). It is now my favorite kosher restaurant in L.A.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Food and ServiceGdFdDined on 2/16/2014The food here is excellent, really top notch. My wife is a foodie. Usually, when we go out, my wife can make as good food at home. We go out for the experience or convenience. Not so with 26. The food is miles beyond what my wife makes. It's one of the few places that we can say this. The combination of flavors in each dish is so unique and compliments each other so well. I highly recommend 26. You should go!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding kosher diningOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 2/13/2014Todd Aaron's new place is 5 star. As a big fan of Tierra Sur, I was happy to see Todd open a place a bit closer to home. You're going to spend a lot here but you're going to get a gourmet kosher meal. It's worth every dollar. Highly recommended for special occasions or any time you want a great kosher dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- best food in lanewyorkerDined on 2/12/2014Was visiting from NY and was blown away with the delicious food every spoon iis just full of flavorsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What a meal!BHReviewer2VIPDined on 2/2/2014Chef Todd has gone over the top with his innovative menu. Although limited there are more than enough choices. I loved the smokey flavor that most menu items had. On the night we were there they served a special charcuterie appetizer - hard to believe it was Kosher absolutely delicious ! Prices were high but well worth it for a fine dinner. Our waiter was exceptional - great personality & was able to fully explain all menu items.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Kosher Restaurant in LAKosherAcrossAmericaDined on 1/23/2014I travel most of the time and have eaten in pretty much every kosher eatery in the country. This one easily lands in the top 5 in terms of food, service and overall experience. That said, the dessert menu and wine list, while good, were not quite on par with the rest of it. Portions are large, but be prepared to spend about $100 per head, all in.Special Features:
- uniquely great tastechafDined on 1/5/2014I came in to eat on a date. I was greeted immediately by the hostess and didn't have to wait for a table. The menu isn't large which I'm big fan of because that usually means the testaurant is great for those items. The decor was nice. White leather seats and a really beautiful bar. Not only did the waiter take my order, the chef himself came to check on us. I ordered the L7 which was a short rib burger with pastrami. It had this fantastic sauce which tasted like horseradish and it was cooked perfectly on a sour dough bun. To die for. Had a really nice time. Can't wait to dry a dry aged steak next time!Special Features:
- The food and service wereOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 1/1/2014The food and service were very good. The decor of the restaurant is lacking. It does not give a classy appearance with the red wallSpecial Features:
- very happy with our mealDEEJDined on 12/29/2013We started with a spinach salad (shared) wonderfully prepared (plus fresh bread on the table and top notch olive oil). Wine for husband and a Penicillin cocktail for me which was superb. We shared the duck breast and duck confit menu item. Breast was too rare for husband so I had that and he had the confit. All of it was remarkably well prepared and presented. Shared a quince/pear/apple tart - served hot and just terrific. At end of meal we were satisfied and had not overeaten. Prices are high but worth it if you love excellent food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Waiting foreverFoodieDined on 12/15/2013Food was great but waiting an 1 1/2 hours between our first course and the main was completely huts and ruined the experience. We have no problem paying for this expensive restaurant and the food was great, but the experience was a disappointment. By the time we got our main course we were no longer hungry and just wanted to go home, Please get it together and staff your kitchen and waiter crew appropriately.Special Features:
- Great experienceMeshuga18Dined on 12/2/2013The good was excellent. Each detail perfect from appetizer through dessert. Was very pleased.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wow!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/1/2013really great vibe and the food was really out of this world! I also loved the smell of fresh fire smoke that the meat was cooking on in the back. Added a whole natural forest vibe to awesome food served here! great stuff!Special Features:
- Great place for a night outOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/21/2013Had a great night dining at 26 with friends. My biggest complaint is that it was very smoky and it bothered our guests eyes to the point that they were tearing. Otherwise the food was very good, the service excellent, and the ambiance was intimate. It was a little pricey.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food but super expensiveOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 11/14/2013I really enjoyed the restaurant and the food but the prices are way too high for the ambiance of the restairant and I wouldn't go back unless very special occasion!Special Features:
- Fantabulous!FroimoDined on 11/9/2013The new 26 is awesome!! Their new menu is out of this world, the flavours Chef Todd develops are definitely worth the price! The surprising bursts of flavour you get in every bite are amazing and very refined. Definitely not what you are used to getting even in the best kosher restaurants. Top notch! Service was great too!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GourmetDkl1Dined on 10/13/2013Excellent food. Menu a little limited. Ambiance greatSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great new kosher restaurant in LAGuzeppeVIPDined on 9/24/2013Chef Todd Aarons from Tierra Sur created a new fine dining kosher restaurant on Pico Blvd in Los Angeles. Everything we tried was delicious and interesting. Many menu items were very creative and we were very pleased with overall experience. This could become our new goto place for a nice dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.