255 Tapas Lounge
255 Peters St
Atlanta, GA 30313Neighborhood:
Tapas / Small PlatesPrice: $30 and under
255 Tapas Lounge
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.255tapaslounge.com/
- Phone: 4045222612
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch Daily: 12:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 12:00am, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 2:00am
- Payment Options: Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Tapas / Small Plates
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar/Lounge, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Wine
- Entertainment: We offer live comedy on Wednesday nights from 9-11PM. Live bands on Thursday night from 8-11PM and Fridays from 5-9PM. We have a DJ on the weekends from 9-2:30AM.
A word from 255 Tapas Lounge
255 Tapas Lounge is one of Atlanta’s newest hotspots located in the historic district, Castle Berry Hills. The music is generally a mix of old and new, featuring 80’s, top 40, classics and hip-hop. The food menu is an excellent eclectic selection of New American Cuisines. The dark wood paneling, soft candle lighting, towering ceiling, and beautiful furnishings create a luxurious atmosphere. Want a quieter atmosphere? Try the back patio. It boasts two VIP Cabanas, three HD plasma TV’s, a full service bar, and an Aztec inspired garden fountain. Emphasizing casual dining, social drinking, and a laissez-faire ambiance,255 seeks to establish itself as Atlanta’s premier lounge.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
255 Tapas Lounge reviews from OpenTable diners
- Good for happy hour. VeryOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 8/17/2012Good for happy hour. Very loud and very little seating.Special Features:
- If you are looking for restfulOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 7/17/2012If you are looking for restful and quiet, choose another restaurant. We arrived and the music was so loud we were gratefult to be instantly usshed outside to a lovely garden area with alcoves, a fountain and quiet space. Before our meal we were not too comfortable being approached by young women of the evening looking to hook up. Two female servers handled this with dagger looks and not too pleasant facial expresions and the young girsl took the hint and quickly disappeared. We only ate appetizers and calamri was not that good, tough and overcooked. The slider basket is a great concept and we enjoyed angus sliders and crabcake sliders.
- They don't serve food lateOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/3/2012They don't serve food late night, and it was sit yourself. Why even book on open tableSpecial Features:
- I really enjoyed the new hotChocolate411Dined on 4/28/2012I really enjoyed the new hot spot with an awesome "VIP Cabanas" for some privacy. It's for the engertic crowd especially if you love noise. My son and his friends were there for a graduation gathering and they loved it. I think the people there are wonderful and the food and drinks are terrific.I was very pleased they worked with me on my reservation after running late coming from a graduation an hour a way. Hat's off to unbelievle customer service from all levels to manangement. I have referred others to the spot and they have enjoyed it. My daughter wants to have her birthday gathering there in June.Special Features:
- Good, but not what I expectedOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 4/9/2012The food was tasty, but it was unlike any tapas bar I've seen before. It seemed more like soul food and burger joint to me. It's also a fairly long walk from downtown.Special Features:
- Went for a birthday celebrationSeasonalDined on 3/24/2012Went for a birthday celebration and had a blast. We sat outside in the covered cabana and the scene there was live, vibrant, and energetic. The dj kept the ambiance enjoyable. Great spot for food, drinks and music.Special Features:
- The food was great, the musicBigDDined on 3/9/2012The food was great, the music was great...it is a "party scene" with great food. Not to enter race into the quation; but, I was the minority there and felt very welcomed. It was nice to see a visible police force there...keeps everyone in line... I would definitely go again...and will...Special Features:
- Very good food!, the atmosphereOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/9/2012Very good food!, the atmosphere was great and the wines also very good. Good price!Special Features:
- Avoid at all cost!OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 2/7/2012Coming to this place was a mistake. From the time my date and I arrived, till the time we left, we were treated like diseased cattle. Being told to move out of the way so others could be seated (that were walk-ins) when we had reservations was extremely rude. The server took her time in bringing us our drinks. Our appetizer was cold and was brought with our dinner entrees. When I mentioned this, I was told this is how they "operate". After we finished eating, our check took 25~mins to arrive, after asking several times and was then asked to leave a nice tip because she has "some kids to feed and stuff". Needless to say, we will NOT be returning to this place.
- Nice First Time VisitTeamCasonVIPDined on 1/28/2012Tried this restaurant for the first time. Was pleased. Love the location in Castleberry Hills; reminded me of how neighborhoods used to be. Went during Saturday lunch hours; so not as crowded as probably in the evenings. Great menu with lots of selections; reasonably priced. Turkey burger grillers were great. Honey grilled shrimp skewers were awesome...a must try. Wait staff was attentive.Special Features:
- My party had the worst serverOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 1/7/2012My party had the worst server in America. Management was know better. Do not waste your time or money at this place!!!