208 Via Rodeo Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 90210Neighborhood:
CalifornianPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.208rodeo.com/
- Phone: 3102752428x
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Monday-Sunday 9:00am - 11:30am
Lunch: Monday-Sunday 11:30am - 5:30pm
Dinner: Monday-Sunday 5:30pm - 9:30pm
Happy Hour: Monday-Friday: 4:00pm - 7:00pm (exc holidays & special events)
$5 beers, $6 House Wine by the glass, $10 signature cocktails, and discounted appetizers!
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Californian, Mediterranean, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Kevin O'Connell
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Cafe, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Smoking Area, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wine
- Private Party Contact: Lisa Fang 310 275 2428x
A word from 208 Rodeo
This highly regarded restaurant has the most coveted terrace in town, perched atop the steps of Via Rodeo. 208 Rodeo offers casual dining, attentive service and a newly launched breakfast menu that is sure to satisfy. With a new General Manager and Executive Chef, 208 Rodeo is certainly aimed at becoming one of the most sought after dining destinations in town. Whether if it's relaxing on our sun soaked patio for breakfast or a romantic dinner for two on our balcony, 208 Rodeo delivers the perfect experience to meet your Beverly Hills dining expectations!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerOutdoor Dining
- Diners' Choice WinnerScenic View
208 Rodeo - Best Restaurants in Beverly Hills ›
208 Rodeo reviews from OpenTable diners
31 reviews since May 18, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (21)great for lunch (15)scenic view (13)great for brunch (11)hot spot (9)romantic (8)special occasion (8)fit for foodies (7)neighborhood gem (7)late-night find (2)good for groups (1)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- a little pricey but worth the moneydiapointed123Dined on 9/12/2014the food was good but you pay for the location not the food. I was not happy that a 15.5% tip was included. What happens if the service is bad?Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great discovery!AmberzdelightsDined on 8/24/2014The food was wonderful! The tables were close together, but the atmosphere was wonderful and prices were fair. The service was great, and I felt that I was back in a street cafe in Rome. I will be back many times.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The ambiance is worth itWineandvistasVIPDined on 8/22/2014This was a great spot to sit outside and enjoy the surroundings of Via Rodeo. The food was passable enough, but it didn't taste as good as it read on the menu. However, the ambiance wins out here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TerribleFoodieDined on 8/2/2014Food pricey and not good at all! Tables tiny ! Trying to squeeze as many people in!
- Not worth the moneyLPboyVIPDined on 7/27/2014The service was terrible. Not only was the waitress not attentive, but it took way too long for our food to come out and it looked like our dishes had been sitting for a while. My $42 filet was like shoe leather. For the money, you expect more.
- PeterDined on 7/26/2014Good food for breakfast , nice ambiance, kind but unprofessional service.Special Features:
- See & Be SeenfabfoodieDined on 7/25/2014Excellent location. Close to everything on Rodeo. The food was good. Love the Italian sodas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delighful Dinnerdinner4twoDined on 7/12/2014We last visited Rodeo Drive on our Honeymoon in 1988. Finding such a fabulous restaurant on our return some 26 years later was wonderful. The meal, the wine, the service, the live music, and the atmosphere were all awesome. Many thanks to you all for helping make our return to Beverly Hills so wonderful. We will be back!!Special Features:
- EnjoyeableDansqrfromSanDiegoVIPDined on 6/15/2014Good Café food in an interesting Beverly hills setting.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DissappointingOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 6/15/20146 of us ate at here. It was pretty disappointing. We had gone to Rodeo drive for the car show, and I made a reservation. We sat inside and it was soo busy. Although our waiter was very nice, the service was terrible. Only 3 of us got our drinks. The other 3 had to wait forever. After asking several times, each drink came out separately and far apart. The food came over an hour later. Although the food was mostly good, the side salads most of us had were horrible. Doused in garlic and inedible. Seemed like there were only 2 cooks and no space in this restaurant. The waiters were constantly moving tables around, which was annoying and distracting. I will never go back to this restaurant and neither will the other 5 people I was with.Special Features:
- No breadgraceDined on 5/23/2014Actually...we are from Taiwan. That was my first time visit LA, thus one of my friends recommended my sister and I dining here. He came with us as well. However the writress did a bad job that day only in our table problely. I am a writress in Taiwan I won't do this to my customers..everyone gat a blasket of bread beside our table!!! Too obervious.....Special Features:
- The following 143 reviews are from the 208 Rodeo reviews archive.
- Wonderful saladsjwr4foodDined on 5/14/2014We had the quinoa and goat-cheese salad, and added chicken and avocado... very nice and refreshing. Also had the seafood salad, which was also very good. On a prior visit, the special was fresh halibut, which was excellent. The location couldn't be better!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and staffJacksDined on 5/11/2014Took my wife and kids there for Mother's Day and was pleasantly surprised. The staff were very attentive and accommodating to allow us to fit in the outdoor eating area. It's not a big area, however; there were many families celebrating on the patio. The wait staff was excellent and the food portions were massive. We had French toast and fosters pancakes. Yummy! Would definitely recommend this place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dine outsideFineDine23Dined on 4/12/2014Couldn't wait to have "breakfast at Tiffany's" great experience, however, I made a mistake by sitting inside! Food great, price is right!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place for brunch or breakfastMattDined on 4/12/2014We have been to 208 Rodeo a couple of time and thoroughly recommend. Food is always good and staff are very attentive :) Well worth the cab from Santa Monica to Beverly Hills.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious!ZomiDined on 4/11/2014My wife and I loved the food and the view was fantastic. The servent chose a really nice table location for us. I would recommend the restaurant to family and friends!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bad experience at 208Mike234Dined on 4/10/2014No receptions , very cold greeting , no service if don't ask..busboy is nicer than waiter,,food is just same as Denny restaurant ,,
- Enjoyed the outdoor diningLuv2dineDined on 3/10/2014We came from cold, cold weather so we really enjoyed dining outside. We enjoyed the food, service, and people watching. We ordered chicken and that was really good. The desserts were awesome. The wait staff was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not goodmelloVIPDined on 3/3/2014Food was very mediocre Service was slow, inattentive and the waiter sort of snarkySpecial Features:
- BreakfastStevoDined on 2/28/2014Nice breakfast menu. Food is very tasty. Great location with xlnt parking structure.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Despite having a prime, touristArthurJacobVIPDined on 2/22/2014Despite having a prime, tourist spot this restaurant had good food and service. A bit too much patio traffic going back and forth (both waitstaff and guests) that it wasn't completely to our taste, but I do get the appeal for those wishing hustle and bustle, without an attitude.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great spotJbmar09Dined on 2/18/2014Fantastic outdoor patio overlooking Rodeo Dr.......great for for people watching or fancy sports car watching........the food was excellent.......my wife and I both had the grilled filet mignon which were cooked to perfection along with some delicious olive oil mashed potatoes........Kudos to the chef for a fantastic meal.......dessert was a wonderful lemon cake which was very moist and delicious ........all the desserts on the tray looked wonderful.......the waiting staff was extremely friendly and efficient.......in addition to the outdoor patio they have a very romantic indoor area if the noise or evening chill of the outdoor patio isn't for you.......one of the truly great eating spots in Beverly Hills.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I wouldn't waste your time.JosephVIPDined on 2/17/2014Unless you're dying to eat on Rodeo Drive for some reason, there is nothing particularly special about this restaurant. I ordered an omelette and received some weird scramble.Special Features:
- WaitorLilyDined on 2/16/2014The service was wondeful!!! Our waiter, a young handsome man, was amazing. He made sure that we always had everything we needed, and was very kind. The food was outstanding.Special Features:
- Good food, great service,harryddsDined on 2/15/2014Good food, great service, reasonable prices and a very enjoyable experienceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Valentines DayMrHippoDined on 2/14/2014When I arrived, the first thing I thought was, "man this must be the only night they do business". The outdoor and indoor areas were PACKED with 2-tops, barely enough room between the tables. Despite having reservations, we had to wait 15 minutes. Mind you there is no waiting room so your sitting around the people eating outside, a little awkward.The first table they sat us at was at the entrance to the kitchen, entrance to the bar, and the computer where servers entered their orders. We asked to move because we could not even hear one another. Fortunately the host moved us. Throughout the night I continually had to duck and dive between waiters and other guest. Great drinks and food, but in the end I felt taken advantage of by Rodeo 208.Special Features:
- Tourist spotOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/14/2014I want to fair here because I realize that there was an effort put in by the staff to treat us well but this place is not for locals or foodies, it's a tourist spot so that in itself should tell you what to expect as far as price and ambiance.
- Won't go back!!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/14/2014We went for our Valentine date and the table setting was really bad and tight. After being seated, we sat there for 10 minutes and asked for service twice, but we're ignored. Also, they said we have 90 minutes to eat and leave! Is pretty bad experience overall and we will not go back!!Special Features:
- Great foodAwesomenessDined on 2/14/2014It was an amazing place and the waiter was magnificent he was a French guy with a great attitude that made out day just shine and I would definitely recommend this restaurant to anyone in a romantic mood or just becauseSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Valentine's day rush may notFoodieDined on 2/14/2014Valentine's day rush may not have been the best night to try this place out. Too many diners and not so much room for the waiters to get around.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beverly Hills DreamSchatzDined on 2/14/2014Great place! We haven't gone out to a nice dinner with my wife in a while and I loved every second of it. Backdrop was the Tiffany and Porsche stores, and the food was excellent. Seating was very very tight, but I sort of expected that on Valentine's day. Musician was also great but took a very long break during our dinner so we missed out on him for the most part. Cost was pretty reasonable considering the occasion and very well-known location...would recommend this for both a special occasion and also for someone visiting Los Angeles who wants to experience a famous part of our city. Plus points for the special menu with 'love' written on it in 20 different languages, including the language my wife and I speak (Hungarian).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food and dessert were great.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/14/2014Food and dessert were great. Service needs improvement.Special Features:
- Tastefully DoneOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/14/2014My wife and I enjoyed a late afternoon meal on Valentine's Day. The setting was romantic and the food was wonderful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RE: Great viewsJackVIPDined on 2/12/2014We sat on the outdoor plaza overlooking Rodeo Drive and the views could not be better. Service was efficient and the food was very good. Definitely a great place to grab lunch.Special Features:
- A couple things of note. ThisGourmetVIPDined on 2/11/2014A couple things of note. This restaurant has an automatic service fee (tip)! No matter the size of your party. Additionally each cup of Coffee is prepared seperately, therefore they charge per cup. Didn't know we were in Europe???Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Too expensive for what youOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/8/2014Too expensive for what you get. At that price, you should get the best
- People and Car watchingCaseyzooVIPDined on 2/8/2014Lots of people from all over the world to watch and every exiotic car will drive by. Service and food are greatSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A perfect anniversary!STONEHENDined on 1/20/2014We were looking for something different but fairly special for our 46th anniversary. We seldom go to Beverly Hills so gave 208Rodeo a try. It was perfect! We sat outside, which on a Monday night was pretty quiet, which we prefer. The meals were delicious...some of the best halibut I've had in ages. Service was attentive and the bottom line was quite fair. Looking across at the Beverly Wilshire Hotel, nicely lit and looking venerable, made us feel like we were in Europe! People watching was good too. We'll return. I hear it's good for brunch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LovelyGrahamDined on 1/13/2014Great for lunch. Wonderful Beverly Hills experience. Very, very niceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TOO SMALLFRUITBIZDined on 1/8/2014FOOD WAS GOOD, SERVICE WAS REALLY BAD, THE PLACE IS SO SMALL WITH A LOT OF SERVERS RUNNING AROUND AND NOT REALLY "SERVING" WOULD DEFINITELY NOT GO AGAINSpecial Features: