208 Via Rodeo Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 90210Neighborhood:
CalifornianPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.208rodeo.com/
- Phone: 3102752428x
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Monday-Sunday 9:00am - 11:30am
Lunch: Monday-Sunday 11:30am - 5:30pm
Dinner: Monday-Sunday 5:30pm - 9:30pm
Happy Hour: Monday-Friday: 4:00pm - 7:00pm (exc holidays & special events)
$5 beers, $6 House Wine by the glass, $10 signature cocktails, and discounted appetizers!
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Californian, Mediterranean, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Kevin O'Connell
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Cafe, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Smoking Area, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wine
- Private Party Contact: Lisa Fang 310 275 2428x
A word from 208 Rodeo
This highly regarded restaurant has the most coveted terrace in town, perched atop the steps of Via Rodeo. 208 Rodeo offers casual dining, attentive service and a newly launched breakfast menu that is sure to satisfy. With a new General Manager and Executive Chef, 208 Rodeo is certainly aimed at becoming one of the most sought after dining destinations in town. Whether if it's relaxing on our sun soaked patio for breakfast or a romantic dinner for two on our balcony, 208 Rodeo delivers the perfect experience to meet your Beverly Hills dining expectations!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerScenic View
208 Rodeo - Best Restaurants in Beverly Hills ›
208 Rodeo reviews from OpenTable diners
35 reviews since July 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (28)great for lunch (20)scenic view (17)great for brunch (14)hot spot (14)fit for foodies (12)neighborhood gem (12)special occasion (11)romantic (10)good for groups (4)late-night find (3)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- Wonderful breakfasthoustonfoodieVIPDined on 10/26/2014Pricey but rather elegant in their offerings with diverse dishesSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My Favorite place to go in BeverlyOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/16/2014I love going to 208 Rodeo! It's my go to place in Beverly! It's perfect for any occasion! But my favorite part of the day there is brunch! Love the Croque Madame!Special Features:
- NIKKIDined on 10/16/2014A VERY PLEASURABLE LUNCH - FUN PEOPLE WATCHING, SOME MORE OUTRAGEOUS THAN OTHERSSpecial Features:
- Enjoying RodeoOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/11/2014Ideally situated at the top of the newly created pedestrian side street off of Rodeo; great outside sitting and good food options on the menu; great for people watching and enjoying the outdoorsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovely night at Rodeo DrOrlandoneighborDined on 10/8/2014Our lovely Italian waitress was extremely professional her suggestions and service made our evening fantastic and romantic. I had a carpaccio not raw my husband had an onion soup as starters my delicious gnocchi with lobster was enough for two my husband seafood pasta was very good. My Pinot Grigio came on ice inside of this pretty plastic gift bag was very charming. We had a nice patio table and a lovely evening.Special Features:
- Great lunch spotjmjrVIPDined on 9/29/2014Great lunch spot while shopping Rodeo. People watching is fun too! Menu offers a variety of options -all good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great shopping/lunchjmjrVIPDined on 9/22/2014Great outdoor spot perched over serious shopping. Food is amazingly good and reliable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- High prices- mediocre foodJohnVIPDined on 9/20/2014This place is for lookie loos seeking to see the rich and famous...we had good service but serving mediocre at best meals at prices about 35% higher than what they should have been;Special Features:
- location location locationHappycamperDined on 9/19/2014Beautiful ambiance and great location for outdoor dinning. Great menu selection, good food and great service. Located on top of Rodeo drive, yet very private. Nice spot to enjoy beautiful LA weather!Special Features:
- a little pricey but worth the moneydiapointed123Dined on 9/12/2014the food was good but you pay for the location not the food. I was not happy that a 15.5% tip was included. What happens if the service is bad?Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great discovery!AmberzdelightsDined on 8/24/2014The food was wonderful! The tables were close together, but the atmosphere was wonderful and prices were fair. The service was great, and I felt that I was back in a street cafe in Rome. I will be back many times.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The ambiance is worth itWineandvistasVIPDined on 8/22/2014This was a great spot to sit outside and enjoy the surroundings of Via Rodeo. The food was passable enough, but it didn't taste as good as it read on the menu. However, the ambiance wins out here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TerribleFoodieDined on 8/2/2014Food pricey and not good at all! Tables tiny ! Trying to squeeze as many people in!
- Not worth the moneyLPboyVIPDined on 7/27/2014The service was terrible. Not only was the waitress not attentive, but it took way too long for our food to come out and it looked like our dishes had been sitting for a while. My $42 filet was like shoe leather. For the money, you expect more.
- PeterDined on 7/26/2014Good food for breakfast , nice ambiance, kind but unprofessional service.Special Features:
- See & Be SeenfabfoodieDined on 7/25/2014Excellent location. Close to everything on Rodeo. The food was good. Love the Italian sodas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delighful Dinnerdinner4twoDined on 7/12/2014We last visited Rodeo Drive on our Honeymoon in 1988. Finding such a fabulous restaurant on our return some 26 years later was wonderful. The meal, the wine, the service, the live music, and the atmosphere were all awesome. Many thanks to you all for helping make our return to Beverly Hills so wonderful. We will be back!!Special Features:
- The following 147 reviews are from the 208 Rodeo reviews archive.
- EnjoyeableDansqrfromSanDiegoVIPDined on 6/15/2014Good Café food in an interesting Beverly hills setting.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DissappointingOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 6/15/20146 of us ate at here. It was pretty disappointing. We had gone to Rodeo drive for the car show, and I made a reservation. We sat inside and it was soo busy. Although our waiter was very nice, the service was terrible. Only 3 of us got our drinks. The other 3 had to wait forever. After asking several times, each drink came out separately and far apart. The food came over an hour later. Although the food was mostly good, the side salads most of us had were horrible. Doused in garlic and inedible. Seemed like there were only 2 cooks and no space in this restaurant. The waiters were constantly moving tables around, which was annoying and distracting. I will never go back to this restaurant and neither will the other 5 people I was with.Special Features:
- No breadgraceDined on 5/23/2014Actually...we are from Taiwan. That was my first time visit LA, thus one of my friends recommended my sister and I dining here. He came with us as well. However the writress did a bad job that day only in our table problely. I am a writress in Taiwan I won't do this to my customers..everyone gat a blasket of bread beside our table!!! Too obervious.....Special Features:
- Wonderful saladsjwr4foodVIPDined on 5/14/2014We had the quinoa and goat-cheese salad, and added chicken and avocado... very nice and refreshing. Also had the seafood salad, which was also very good. On a prior visit, the special was fresh halibut, which was excellent. The location couldn't be better!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and staffJacksDined on 5/11/2014Took my wife and kids there for Mother's Day and was pleasantly surprised. The staff were very attentive and accommodating to allow us to fit in the outdoor eating area. It's not a big area, however; there were many families celebrating on the patio. The wait staff was excellent and the food portions were massive. We had French toast and fosters pancakes. Yummy! Would definitely recommend this place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PerfectOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 4/25/2014Great spot for a day of shopping on Rodeo - lunch at Tiffany's!!Special Features:
- Dine outsideFineDine23Dined on 4/12/2014Couldn't wait to have "breakfast at Tiffany's" great experience, however, I made a mistake by sitting inside! Food great, price is right!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place for brunch or breakfastMattDined on 4/12/2014We have been to 208 Rodeo a couple of time and thoroughly recommend. Food is always good and staff are very attentive :) Well worth the cab from Santa Monica to Beverly Hills.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious!ZomiDined on 4/11/2014My wife and I loved the food and the view was fantastic. The servent chose a really nice table location for us. I would recommend the restaurant to family and friends!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bad experience at 208Mike234Dined on 4/10/2014No receptions , very cold greeting , no service if don't ask..busboy is nicer than waiter,,food is just same as Denny restaurant ,,
- Enjoyed the outdoor diningLuv2dineDined on 3/10/2014We came from cold, cold weather so we really enjoyed dining outside. We enjoyed the food, service, and people watching. We ordered chicken and that was really good. The desserts were awesome. The wait staff was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not goodmelloVIPDined on 3/3/2014Food was very mediocre Service was slow, inattentive and the waiter sort of snarkySpecial Features:
- BreakfastStevoVIPDined on 2/28/2014Nice breakfast menu. Food is very tasty. Great location with xlnt parking structure.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Despite having a prime, touristArthurJacobVIPDined on 2/22/2014Despite having a prime, tourist spot this restaurant had good food and service. A bit too much patio traffic going back and forth (both waitstaff and guests) that it wasn't completely to our taste, but I do get the appeal for those wishing hustle and bustle, without an attitude.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great spotJbmar09Dined on 2/18/2014Fantastic outdoor patio overlooking Rodeo Dr.......great for for people watching or fancy sports car watching........the food was excellent.......my wife and I both had the grilled filet mignon which were cooked to perfection along with some delicious olive oil mashed potatoes........Kudos to the chef for a fantastic meal.......dessert was a wonderful lemon cake which was very moist and delicious ........all the desserts on the tray looked wonderful.......the waiting staff was extremely friendly and efficient.......in addition to the outdoor patio they have a very romantic indoor area if the noise or evening chill of the outdoor patio isn't for you.......one of the truly great eating spots in Beverly Hills.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I wouldn't waste your time.JosephVIPDined on 2/17/2014Unless you're dying to eat on Rodeo Drive for some reason, there is nothing particularly special about this restaurant. I ordered an omelette and received some weird scramble.Special Features:
- WaitorLilyDined on 2/16/2014The service was wondeful!!! Our waiter, a young handsome man, was amazing. He made sure that we always had everything we needed, and was very kind. The food was outstanding.Special Features:
- Good food, great service,harryddsDined on 2/15/2014Good food, great service, reasonable prices and a very enjoyable experienceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Valentines DayMrHippoDined on 2/14/2014When I arrived, the first thing I thought was, "man this must be the only night they do business". The outdoor and indoor areas were PACKED with 2-tops, barely enough room between the tables. Despite having reservations, we had to wait 15 minutes. Mind you there is no waiting room so your sitting around the people eating outside, a little awkward.The first table they sat us at was at the entrance to the kitchen, entrance to the bar, and the computer where servers entered their orders. We asked to move because we could not even hear one another. Fortunately the host moved us. Throughout the night I continually had to duck and dive between waiters and other guest. Great drinks and food, but in the end I felt taken advantage of by Rodeo 208.Special Features:
- Tourist spotOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/14/2014I want to fair here because I realize that there was an effort put in by the staff to treat us well but this place is not for locals or foodies, it's a tourist spot so that in itself should tell you what to expect as far as price and ambiance.
- Won't go back!!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/14/2014We went for our Valentine date and the table setting was really bad and tight. After being seated, we sat there for 10 minutes and asked for service twice, but we're ignored. Also, they said we have 90 minutes to eat and leave! Is pretty bad experience overall and we will not go back!!Special Features:
- Great foodAwesomenessDined on 2/14/2014It was an amazing place and the waiter was magnificent he was a French guy with a great attitude that made out day just shine and I would definitely recommend this restaurant to anyone in a romantic mood or just becauseSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Valentine's day rush may notFoodieDined on 2/14/2014Valentine's day rush may not have been the best night to try this place out. Too many diners and not so much room for the waiters to get around.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.