2151 Airline Drive
Bossier City, LA 71111Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.2johnsrestaurant.com/
- Phone: 3188415646
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Tuesday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
Lunch: Friday: 11:00am - 2:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Steakhouse, French
- Executive Chef: Joshua Wilkinson
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Entertainment: Live grand piano music Tuesday-Thursday 6:00pm - 10:00pm and Friday & Saturday 6:00pm - 11:00pm.
A word from 2 Johns
2 Johns presents an elegant fine dining atmosphere with a dark cherry mahogany wood bar, outdoor patio, white tablecloth dining, nightly live grand piano music to set the mood, local artistry, USDA Prime steaks, and all the trimmings of an elegant restaurant. The signature dish is Steak Au Poivre, although the restaurant also features fresh seafood entrées, elaborate desserts, appetizers and several different salads.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
2 Johns - Best Restaurants in Bossier City ›
2 Johns reviews from OpenTable diners
110 reviews since July 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.7Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (92)romantic (58)notable wine list (43)vibrant bar scene (30)neighborhood gem (29)fit for foodies (29)hot spot (26)good for groups (19)late-night find (8)great for lunch (7)great for brunch (6)great for outdoor dining (3)scenic view (2)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- A must in BossierOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 10/28/20142 Johns is a must try in Bossier City. Great food, good wine list and nice bar. Staff is excellentSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food as always:)LuvmyjmzDined on 10/24/2014This place never disappoints. Great food great service, great atmosphere!Special Features:
- Consistantly SatisfyingOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/24/20142 John's food and service is excellent. You are immediately greeted at the door. Upon being seated, you are quickly served bread and water. The atmosphere is relaxed, but there is an upscale feel to the restaurant. The decor and furnishings are simple and elegant. The servers are experienced and knowledgeable in both the food and wine menus. This is a restaurant where presentation is important. And, most importantly, the food is consistently excellent. I've never been disappointed in my meal. The steak is the star, but seafood options are also desirable and fresh. The owner typically stops by to check on you which is a nice touch. 2 John's is not a quiet restaurant, but the live music and bar area is not annoyingly loud either.Special Features:
- 2 Johns RestaurantDineoftenDined on 10/18/2014Atmosphere and service was great, valet service gives style and importance to patrons. The meal pricing compared to the food quality was below average. The total dining experience was below expectations.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special Occasion2johnsformeDined on 10/18/2014Celebrated my friend's birthday. Was wonderful. Came early for free martini. Love that. Definitely will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Unexpected find in Bossier Cityracade52Dined on 10/18/2014Went there for my son's birthday and was not disappointed. The service was great, food was excellent. An unexpected find in Bossier City.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentDWETDined on 10/18/20142 Johns is always excellent. We recommend it to anyone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- At a moments noticeJohnDined on 10/17/20142John's is the greatest place to dine ! Best Food Best Service and the wine is to die forSpecial Features:
- LT&DTLTT4Dined on 10/10/2014Very good service. Polite, attentive and timely. Friendly and pleasant waiters/waitress (Catherine). Food was top shelf. Our second visit in less than a month. We will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always excellent and reliableOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 9/30/2014Food is outstanding but service is better. Really enjoy this place time and time again. Wait staff seems so glad to be there and literally everytime i eat there - the owner greats meet and checks on my meal and service. Don't get that much these days - outstandingSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special BirthdayJohnDined on 9/27/2014Food and service was outstanding. Always a pleasure to dine at 2John'sSpecial Features:
- OutstandingZnuknosidamDined on 9/27/2014Great atmosphere and customer service. Not a long wait for food, and everything tasted amazing. Dim lighting and candle lit tables, with a staff that was well trained and not in the way at all, but on top of taking care of every table. Beautiful restaurant with beautiful service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent dining experienceFatdaddyDined on 9/20/2014From the appetizers and salads to the main courses, the food was out of this world. The staff were friendly and accommodating. Our server, Gregg, was very knowledgeable about the food and wines. We will definitely go back and will be recommending this place to friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Personable service!PersonableServiceDined on 9/18/2014Our waiter was an absolute pleasure! Very knowledgable about the menu and wine pairings and also showed us his wonderful painting above the piano.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Looking for a romantic locationTailgateKingDined on 9/16/2014I was looking for a new restaurant that I could take my wife to for a nice and relaxing evening. 2Johns hit the mark. Menu offered a very nice selection, food seemed fresh and very nicely prepared. The dining rooms are well lit so the mood lighting and background noise left it a little void ofm the truly romantic feel I was hoping for. Overall we had a very nice evening, enjoyed our dining experience and would definitely return for a nice evening out together.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/13/2014we chose this restaurant for our anniversary. Several people recommended this restaurant and described the food "outstanding". We ordered shrimp and crawfish fettuccine and grilled chicken breast. We added a side of the augratin potatoes, stewed Spinach and rtsauteed mushrooms. We did not find the food to taste "outstanding" The food was good but it was extremely over priced. One is definitely paying for presentation! I would recommend this restaurant for special occasions for the dim lit dining was romantic. I would not recommend that the food be classified as outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- QuillaDined on 9/12/2014Great Food, great service. Didn't really care fit the table we had!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dinnerGuyMVIPDined on 9/6/2014This place has the best steak I have had in the shreveport area. We had salad appetizers that were above average. The spinach risotto was not salty but still very good. As said above, steaks were some of the best I ever hadSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/30/20142Johns was one of the most enjoyable dining experiences that I`ve ever had. Everything we tried was delicious: Lobster Risoto, Shrimp and Grits, Pork Chop, Trout, and Creme Brulee. It was perfect to celebrate our wedding aniversary.Special Features:
- Best Place in the CityOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/29/2014This is the best place to go for any occasion. The staff is knowledgable and friendly. This should be a regular spot on everyone's list.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Date NightSHV2HOUDined on 8/29/2014This was my 2nd dinner at 2Johns. It did not disappoint. My fried green tomato salad was amazing. For dinner I highly suggest ordering the roasted corn. Perfection! Bread pudding was also great. Our waiter was good and knew the menu well. I suggest using the valet as parking can be difficult to find. I will be back.Special Features:
- The Best DiningCPGLDined on 8/29/2014This was our second visit to 2John's. It was another great dining experience, and I will be looking for another reason to cross the river to Bossier! "This is how food should taste" my husband and I agreed. We celebrated my husband's birthday with friends. The steaks are the best you can get in the Bossier/Shreveport area. I had the trout and it too was prepared perfectly, moist and flaky. The blackberry cobbler dessert was decadent. Thoroughly enjoyed the atmosphere to eat and visit with friends. A great night out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ColoranDined on 8/29/2014Food was pricey but good. Service was excellent. Would recommendSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 2 johns what if there were 33johnDined on 8/27/20142 johns is so good!!! I can't help thinking what if there were three johns. This restaurant is the best food and atmosphere in all of Shreveport bossierSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First Time ExperienceExcellentDined on 8/23/2014This was the first time we had experienced dining at 2 Johns. We had heard a lot about the restaurant and the food. Everything we heard about the great food and service was correct. We were offered a place close to where the music was to be played and refused that offer. We received very good service up to the point where we wanted to pay our check. Getting the check was a little slow but we didn't mind. We were visited by a Manager and he was pleasant to talk to and recommended other menu items for us if we chose to return. We really enjoyed our dining experience at 2 Johns.Special Features:
- Terrible specialPiaffeDined on 8/19/2014Microscopic goat cheese on salad overwhelmed by dressing. Special Chilean sea bass poorly presented, very thin cut and not flakey as described by waiter. Crab meat tasteless. Dish was cold. One guest sent his fishy salmon back. Cocktails were divine as was the crab au gratin.Special Features:
- Nice menu selectionMac2BDined on 8/15/2014Although the meals are a little pricey, this is one place you will get what you pay for. The food was excellent. There was a wide selection of seafood items as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- overratedPortlandOrDined on 8/15/2014Food was decent but obscenely overpriced. $45 for a 4 X2 steak?Special Features:
- great experience!ebonyDined on 8/13/2014It was great! I bought my boyfriend for his birthday and he loved it! Definitely coming back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loyal CustomerFine2dineDined on 8/9/2014My husband and I always enjoy our evening at 2Johns!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AwesomeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/9/2014Great food and great service. Can't ask for anything more out of a restaurantSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice DinnerEWHSDined on 8/9/2014We had a very enjoyable dinner. The service was excellent and the food was very good. We both had steaks and they were cooked perfectly. The sides we delicious (mac & cheese & scalloped potatoes). The portions were ample so we skipped dessert. They were very busy that night and we had to wait at the bar for 40 minutes, but the bartenders were very friendly and checked on our table status for us every ten minutes or so. They also gave me a mini wine lesson on a bottle of GREAT wine they suggested that was not on the wine list. That was an added treat and I discovered a new amazing wine! Overall, it was a lovely anniversary dinner! (P.S. they had a piano player in the bar and he was great!)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best EVERYTHING!!!ANJ23Dined on 8/9/2014My husband and I celebrated our one year anniversary. Made reservations online and was seated within minutes of our arrival. The staff were all very friendly and courteous. Our water glasses stayed filled and our table stayed neat and clutter free the entire time. The steaks were to die for! We were so please with the experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- As good as it gets in the areaTallahasseeTomDined on 8/8/2014Food was marvelous: snapper and tuna. Could improve the crab cake with more crab and less frying. Frequent customer, John does a good job. Very noisy when full, hard to talk with table guests. So, just eat Excellent food selection and service.Special Features:
- Consistantly good food & serviceTerryDined on 8/8/2014Food was excellent. We had the same waitress as we had two weeks ago and she is great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The best in Bossier!JennNVIPDined on 8/8/2014We love 2Johns. We love the food, atmosphere, and service. Everything on the menu is wonderfulSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- nice restaurantbirdloverDined on 8/7/2014went there for my 10 year anniversary. the service was nice. the house wine i ordered was ok. food was good, except: i ordered Steak AU Poivre, one of my favorite dishes, however, when they served it, it was not sliced. i guess i need to request that next time, but at all restaurants i have ordered that before, it is always sever slice, and then in the kitchen, they drizzle the cognac/peppercorn/cream sauce. anyways, i will ask that next time. only real and legitimate complaint i can make about the restaurant was my wife;s dish. she ordered a chicken dish, and the spinach that came with it (WOW), seems they must have pored a pound of salt into the spinach while they were preparing it. i mean, it was saltier than sticking sea wSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and wonderful musicfab4VIPDined on 8/1/2014We love 2-John's - the owner will always make it to your table and let YOU know our business is appreciated. We enjoy our visit with him. They have Large selection of fresh foods daily - I tried the shrimp and grits - the only problem, I wanted more- A delightful dish and makes you say mmmmmgood with each bite- my friend ordered crab meat baked to perfection and covered with a light wonderful cheese - WOW! Try the fresh chicken salad . Fresh soups served daily ! One note: We could not hear the music - I went to the bar to listen, he is wonderful! we may need to move our table - the waitstaff is the best in the country - WE Love Catherine! Treat yourself and have lunch at 2-John's - a very relaxed atmosphere is a big plus! - Marilyn RechSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/26/2014Best steak I have ever had and at age 74 I've had many. The shrimp were delicious. Excelent service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food but...Ace350Dined on 7/19/2014My wife and I went here for our anniversary and enjoyed our time but left not completely satisfied. Our appetizer was wonderful and our entrée was good, but could have been better if our steaks would have been prepared as ordered. We did not send the steaks back because we were somewhat in a hurry.Special Features: