1906 Ale House
1910 Memorial Ave SW
Roanoke, VA 24015Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
1906 Ale House
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.1906alehouse.com/
- Phone: (540) 562-8951
- Hours of Operation:
Tuesday-Thursday- 11am-2pm, 5pm-9pm
Friday & Saturday- 11am- 10pm
Sunday Brunch- 10:30am-2:30pm
Sunday Night- 5pm-9pm
Bar Hours 'til Midnight
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Executive Chef: Dan Brown
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Weekend Brunch, Wine
- Catering: Full Service Off-Site Catering. Menus Created to Suit Any Occasion.
- Private Party Facilities: Private Dining Room Seats up to 35 Guests. Standing Cocktail Party Capacity up to 50 Guests. Menus Created to Suit Any Occasion.
- Private Party Contact: Crozier Draper 5405628951
A word from 1906 Ale House
1906 Ale House Specializes in Exquisite American Pub Fare with a Southern American Twist. 20 Specialty Draft Ales, Wine and Specialty Cocktail Pairings.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
1906 Ale House reviews from OpenTable diners
15 reviews since July 27, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelEnergetic
neighborhood gem (9)good for groups (4)great for lunch (4)hot spot (4)vibrant bar scene (4)fit for foodies (3)romantic (2)special occasion (2)kid-friendly (1)late-night find (1)Show More
- A Good Place for After the ShowOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/22/2014Reservations on Open Table are a plus, especially for after the movie around the corner. Menu includes entrée salads, sandwiches, and full dinners. Good beer selection.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Short Ribs EVERWelovelocal14Dined on 10/25/2014The short ribs are a the best...served with collard greens and mashed potatoes. Huge portion and so flavorful. 1906 is one of our favorite restaurants in the Grandin Road area. The service is always prompt and friendly. We love this place.Special Features:
- Great neighborhood find!PattyDined on 10/18/2014We had not been to 1906 Ale House before, so the choice was a gamble. The menu had nice variety and there were evening specials, in addition. We had the pasta and the salmon. Everyone was pleased with their food which was brought promptly. This is much more than your average pub food!Special Features:
- Great food and beerKelsoDined on 10/2/2014This was our first time at 1906. But, it definitely won't be our last. The food was delicious and they had a pretty good selection of beer including local breweries.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/13/2014We bring our out of town guests here and are always pleased with the food and service-- a great dining experience!!Special Features:
- MountaintopDined on 9/12/2014Highest quality food being served in the Roanoke Valley!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great placeJoy395Dined on 8/28/2014I met a friend for lunch. It was a very nice restaurant . Excellent waitress, beautiful decor. My only complaint, my burger and aparagus were over cooked , but still had great flavor. Next time will ask fir medium and less cook time for veggie. I will be revisiting soon .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CristineDined on 8/23/2014Great experience. Definitely coming back. Bartender was very helpful and perfectly times. We sat at the window high top table and enjoyed the whole of our experience tremendously. Great for an every day week night or a nice evening out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 0 reviews are from the 1906 Ale House reviews archive.