19 Steak and Seafood at Belterra Casino Resort
777 Belterra Dr.
Florence, IN 47020Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
19 Steak and Seafood at Belterra Casino Resort
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.belterracasino.com/
- Phone: 8124277777x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
Friday & Saturday: 5:00pm-11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood
- Executive Chef: Craig Schmidt
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Fireplace, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Celebrate with friends and excellent steak in the private dinning room just off the entrance to the restaurant.
A word from 19 Steak and Seafood at Belterra Casino Resort
1816 marks the year Indiana joined the United States as the 19th state in the Union. Known early on as the "Crossroads of America," settlers were drawn to Indiana for the rich & fertile farmland enriching the state in culinary history. 19 Steak & Seafood pays tribute to the state's remarkable cuisine with the best cuts of dry aged steak & seafood. Unique signature items, perfectly paired wines and exceptional service make for a memorable dining experience. Now open! Be sure to make your reservation today!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
19 Steak and Seafood at Belterra Casino Resort - Best Restaurants in Belterra, IN ›
19 Steak and Seafood at Belterra Casino Resort reviews from OpenTable diners
96 reviews since June 4, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (76)romantic (51)good for groups (24)fit for foodies (24)notable wine list (21)late-night find (7)hot spot (6)vibrant bar scene (4)great for brunch (3)great for lunch (3)neighborhood gem (3)great for outdoor dining (2)kid-friendly (1)scenic view (1)Show More
- EnjoyableOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/28/2014Overall I will say this was a good experience. The restaurant was not crowded and so I think they limited the staff. Our server while very good seemed to be rushed to cater to several tables. The manager did stop by to check on everything. The sea bass was very tasty although the sides were a bit cold. My wife had a New York Strip that came out a little undercooked, but they fixed it quickly. Overall I think it is a nice change, but may be a bit pricey for what was delivered. For the same price there are better options in the Cincinnati area. The dining room is decorated nicely and the music is not overpowering. The staff is dressed very professionally.
- Great dateCain0602Dined on 9/26/2014I took the girl that I have been seeing for a while here as a part of a get-away weekend. My date felt comfortable and informed by the wait-staff. The steak selection was extensive. My steak was prepared perfectly to my expectations. However, she felt as if her steak was a little tough, but seemed to be properly cooked to order. The sides are designed to be shared. The sides are averagely priced around seven dollars. We ordered a banana pudding to share for dessert, and it was "fabulous"! My date really liked the bread that was served initially when we were seated at the table. The only complaint would be that the waiter consistently over-filled water glasses causing water to get on both myself and my date. Great experience overall.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/13/2014My husband and I enjoyed a night of fine dinning. No complaints.Special Features:
- Not worth it...JD002Dined on 9/6/2014Would never go back, try the Buffett instead (may be worth your money) . So many wrong things, I don't even have enough charaters to finish my review..
- Service lackingOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/5/2014The waiter was nice and did what he could. He had zero support. For a restaurant of that price range, service was weak. There was no wine specialist and he wasn't one. Only one flyby by a manager all night. And unbelievably our waiter did all dish pickups as well. No support so we ended up looking at a full table of dirty dishes most of the night. Food was decent.I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutstandingsteakloverDined on 9/4/2014I dine at 19 at least once a month with clients and customers and it is always top notch. The food is amazing and the staff is even better.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Business Dinner went wellSteelEDanDined on 9/2/2014Had customers in from Houston. Service was above average, food was good quality and cooked properly. Wine recommendation was perfect. Overall a very good experience.Special Features:
- Rich foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/1/2014The dinner was very delicious. But the portions are huge so we split a meal. So we also got a $4 split fee. (Which we were not told about). The food was also very rich - real butter, things like that. My husband and I don't normally eat like that so it was a bit of a shock to our stomachs.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Totally awesomedbrennerDined on 8/31/2014The food was so good and the service was fantastic. We sat on the patio and it was really nice. We had a great evening overall.Special Features:
- Better than Food!allichaveDined on 8/30/2014We very much enjoyed our experience at 19. We were at The Belterra for our 10th anniversary, and decided to celebrate with a great meal too. The service and the table ettiquite were great. The only way to describe our steak meal is to say we didn't want it to be done! It was easily the best steak we have had and top it with crab meat, shrimp, asparagus, roasted garlic clove and bearnaise sauce! Unbelievable! We will be back for the meal alone! Anyone wanting a gantadtic meal and good service while at The Belterra should eat here!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Would highly recommend!Ab40Dined on 8/30/2014The food was amazing - steak was cooked to perfection and the service was on point. I highly recommend 19 and can't wait to return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent!ChrisDined on 8/30/2014As always, this was a fine dining experience...not just a great meal, but an experience. Service was great, always friendly, and though not a problem, they were mindful that we had a show to get to that night. When we visit Belterra, dinner is always at 19 Steak and Seafood.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentMamooDined on 8/30/2014This was my 3rd trip to 19. Everything from the appetizers to the main dishes to the sides have just been exceptionally good. From my experience this restaurant truly shows the difference it makes in having a "chef" vs. having a "cook". This is the perfect place for a special treat or a celebration. Not particularly kid friendly but hey....adults need their nights out! The steaks are flavorful and extremely tender. The table side preparation of the loaded baked potatoes is pretty darn cool. The seafood is divine. Make sure if you're celebrating a special occasion you let your server know....they have a beautiful and oh so tasty chocolate mousse served in a chocolate cup. The service is beyond anything I've ever had elsewhere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food, restaurant was coldCbbmorrisDined on 8/29/2014We had a great dinner, but the restaurant was very cold. It took away from the entire experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sea BassTJRBJDined on 8/27/2014I've had the sea bass and spaghetti squash twice and it is amazing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of best steaks we've ever hadLulaDined on 8/26/2014They know how to cook 'em. All other items perfection, including sides, apps, seafood.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently great foodhighexpectationsDined on 8/26/2014I dine here several times a year and the food is always fantastic. I love to cook and therefore appreciate a dining experience that exceeds my expectation every time I go which this restaurant does. The service is always great as well.Special Features:
- NanaNanaDined on 8/23/2014Excellent food, very good service. Would recommend to people.Special Features:
- Good, but...RonzoniDined on 8/16/2014Entrees great. Appetizers OK. Service excellent. Prices EXPENSIVE. Overall a good experience if you chose the right items and can afford it. Would not consider it a "regular" stop for myself.Special Features:
- Great DinnerDlightfulldishesDined on 8/14/2014We live four months out of the year at our home near by, & have heard a lot about Belterra. We were celebrating a birthday and picked 19 Steak & Seafood. Nice to know there is a upscale dinning experience close to home. Service was great, did not feel rushed. We ordered dinner with appetizers, drinks & finished with desert. Everything was delicious and well presented. Will absolutely return hopefully real soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WonderfulOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/9/2014Our meal was the best ever! I can not say enough about how wonderful the Chef was. He came to our table and spoke in depth about the Vegan diet one of our party has. The meal that he created for her was so good that I wanted to turn Vegan. It was my 50th birthday and the best meal of my life:)Special Features:
- DisgruntledDisgruntledDined on 8/8/2014The food was absolutely one of the worst experience I have ever had. Unfortunately it didn't help sitting in the bar area but a table of five people were so drunk and obnoxious that we couldn't even carrying on a conversation. Now, I understand that sitting in the bar area we take our chances on this but management never once ask the patrons to calm down and continued to table feed them drinks. In defense of our waiter he did apologize for their behavior but I have never spent $200 dollars for a meal that was that sub par. Awful!
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/2/2014Only thing missing was music. When the restaurant was Jeff Ruby's they always had music playing during dinnerSpecial Features:
- And great restaurant!PipsqueakDined on 8/2/2014We were there Saturday, August 2 celebrating my birthday and I can't say enough about the servers, the food,the atmosphere, everything about it was wonderful. It was all I expected it to be and more. I recommend this place to everyone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ChrisChrisDined on 8/1/2014Dining at the steakhouse is always a pleasant experience. The staff is friendly, knowledgeable, and the food is wonderful. It is truly a fine dining restaurant.Special Features:
- fish & chickenbe4theshowDined on 8/1/2014We had sea bass and baked chicken.....the fish was cooked perfectly as was the chicken.....the sides that came with the fish was a disappoinmentSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food and servicelovinglifeDined on 7/29/2014My husband and I both ordered the petite filet and shared a baked potato (they are huge). In addition I had a salad and my husband had soup. The meal was wonderful and the service was excellent. I would highly recommend 19 Steak and Seafood to anyone who is thinking about dining there and we will return.Special Features:
- DinnerZekeDined on 7/26/2014We were completely taken away by the taste and quality of food and service was excellent I never went without water and didn't want for a single thing loved loved it !!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 19 fine dining2fullphilDined on 7/25/2014The 14 oz. steaks my son and I had were fabulous. They were cooked as ordered and worth the price. The baked potato was good but not worth $5.00 The mac and cheese was also good but I've had better. It was a bit runny. If I had not been given an $80.00 comp, I probably would not taken the chance of paying so much for dinner. I realize you fill a niche in serving those who are willing to pay for top notch food. I am glad Belterra gave me the comp so now on special occasions I know I can count on the quality of your food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Such a wonderful experienceMelissaDined on 7/20/2014Our waiter was wonderful! He made it such a nice evening and the food was delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food and Service!!!barbiedollDined on 7/14/2014Had a great Meal and a Wonderful Servicer Had a great Time Plan on making it a regular place to dine when at Belterra!! Barbara FlannerySpecial Features:
- first timerluvgreatfoodDined on 7/13/2014Over all the dining experience was pleasant. We have dined many times when it was Jeff Ruby's and 19 Steak and Seafood was equal in every way. Service was excellent as was the food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My schedule 2BackjackDined on 7/10/2014We were on a tight schedule. Could not be seated on time b/c servers were at a meeting. Took 75 minutes to get to entree.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best tasting steaks around!foodloverDined on 7/8/201419 Steak and Seafood was amazing! Would definitely go back for a melt in your mouth juicy steak! Great place to go on a date. All of the food was delicious and atmosphere was very romantic and beautiful. Server was excellent and very knowledgeable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Quality IngredientsLCohioDined on 7/7/2014Food quality is excellent, and preparation for the most part is well done. Steaks were cooked properly (rare), which is sometimes difficult for many restaurants. Oysters and fish were fresh. Could have been more browning on the mac and cheese, and maybe a little less on the brussel sprouts, but overall very satisfied. The major negative is the wine pricing. If you know anything about wine prepare to pay 3 to 4 times retail for a bottle, and don't think about paying by the glass unless you are a big winner in the casino.Special Features:
- hot spot for the Belletteralove2dineDined on 7/5/2014Dining in this charming place has always been something to remember. This was my second visit and very much more appreciated than the first. Food was to kill. The attendents were very pleasantSpecial Features:
- Bartender was Great!McDineDined on 7/5/2014My wife and I had reservations for the restaurant. We arrived a little early and want the bar for a drink. The bartender was friendly, funny but not too extreme, and very attentive. He told us that we could eat in the bar which, we agreed to, because he was so friendly. We struck up conversation with another couple at the bar. All in all it was very enjoyable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BarbDined on 7/5/2014I have eat at the 19 Steak and Seafood 3 time and can not wait for the 4th. Love It. !!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RuthieDined on 7/3/2014I ordered a loaded baked potato and it was very dry. The potato was good, but I like a loaded baked potato "loaded." The sirloin steak I got was for the most part good, but there were some tough spots in the steak that the knife would not cut. I prefer prime rib steaks, but they were not available. My steak was prepared just right. I would try it again.Special Features:
- steak and chickenOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/2/2014My wife had steak which was great, I had chicken not great, taste was ok, but small portion for priceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.