19 Steak and Seafood at Belterra Casino Resort
777 Belterra Dr.
Florence, IN 47020Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
19 Steak and Seafood at Belterra Casino Resort
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.belterracasino.com/
- Phone: 8124277777x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
Friday & Saturday: 5:00pm-11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood
- Executive Chef: Craig Schmidt
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Fireplace, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Celebrate with friends and excellent steak in the private dinning room just off the entrance to the restaurant.
A word from 19 Steak and Seafood at Belterra Casino Resort
1816 marks the year Indiana joined the United States as the 19th state in the Union. Known early on as the "Crossroads of America," settlers were drawn to Indiana for the rich & fertile farmland enriching the state in culinary history. 19 Steak & Seafood pays tribute to the state's remarkable cuisine with the best cuts of dry aged steak & seafood. Unique signature items, perfectly paired wines and exceptional service make for a memorable dining experience. Now open! Be sure to make your reservation today!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
19 Steak and Seafood at Belterra Casino Resort - Best Restaurants in Belterra, IN ›
19 Steak and Seafood at Belterra Casino Resort reviews from OpenTable diners
106 reviews since April 29, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (83)romantic (59)notable wine list (28)fit for foodies (28)good for groups (26)late-night find (9)vibrant bar scene (6)neighborhood gem (5)hot spot (5)kid-friendly (4)great for brunch (4)great for lunch (3)great for outdoor dining (1)scenic view (1)Show More
- NanaNanaDined on 8/23/2014Excellent food, very good service. Would recommend to people.Special Features:
- Good, but...RonzoniDined on 8/16/2014Entrees great. Appetizers OK. Service excellent. Prices EXPENSIVE. Overall a good experience if you chose the right items and can afford it. Would not consider it a "regular" stop for myself.Special Features:
- Great DinnerDlightfulldishesDined on 8/14/2014We live four months out of the year at our home near by, & have heard a lot about Belterra. We were celebrating a birthday and picked 19 Steak & Seafood. Nice to know there is a upscale dinning experience close to home. Service was great, did not feel rushed. We ordered dinner with appetizers, drinks & finished with desert. Everything was delicious and well presented. Will absolutely return hopefully real soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WonderfulOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/9/2014Our meal was the best ever! I can not say enough about how wonderful the Chef was. He came to our table and spoke in depth about the Vegan diet one of our party has. The meal that he created for her was so good that I wanted to turn Vegan. It was my 50th birthday and the best meal of my life:)Special Features:
- DisgruntledDisgruntledDined on 8/8/2014The food was absolutely one of the worst experience I have ever had. Unfortunately it didn't help sitting in the bar area but a table of five people were so drunk and obnoxious that we couldn't even carrying on a conversation. Now, I understand that sitting in the bar area we take our chances on this but management never once ask the patrons to calm down and continued to table feed them drinks. In defense of our waiter he did apologize for their behavior but I have never spent $200 dollars for a meal that was that sub par. Awful!
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/2/2014Only thing missing was music. When the restaurant was Jeff Ruby's they always had music playing during dinnerSpecial Features:
- And great restaurant!PipsqueakDined on 8/2/2014We were there Saturday, August 2 celebrating my birthday and I can't say enough about the servers, the food,the atmosphere, everything about it was wonderful. It was all I expected it to be and more. I recommend this place to everyone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ChrisChrisDined on 8/1/2014Dining at the steakhouse is always a pleasant experience. The staff is friendly, knowledgeable, and the food is wonderful. It is truly a fine dining restaurant.Special Features:
- fish & chickenbe4theshowDined on 8/1/2014We had sea bass and baked chicken.....the fish was cooked perfectly as was the chicken.....the sides that came with the fish was a disappoinmentSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food and servicelovinglifeDined on 7/29/2014My husband and I both ordered the petite filet and shared a baked potato (they are huge). In addition I had a salad and my husband had soup. The meal was wonderful and the service was excellent. I would highly recommend 19 Steak and Seafood to anyone who is thinking about dining there and we will return.Special Features:
- DinnerZekeDined on 7/26/2014We were completely taken away by the taste and quality of food and service was excellent I never went without water and didn't want for a single thing loved loved it !!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 19 fine dining2fullphilDined on 7/25/2014The 14 oz. steaks my son and I had were fabulous. They were cooked as ordered and worth the price. The baked potato was good but not worth $5.00 The mac and cheese was also good but I've had better. It was a bit runny. If I had not been given an $80.00 comp, I probably would not taken the chance of paying so much for dinner. I realize you fill a niche in serving those who are willing to pay for top notch food. I am glad Belterra gave me the comp so now on special occasions I know I can count on the quality of your food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Such a wonderful experienceMelissaDined on 7/20/2014Our waiter was wonderful! He made it such a nice evening and the food was delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food and Service!!!barbiedollDined on 7/14/2014Had a great Meal and a Wonderful Servicer Had a great Time Plan on making it a regular place to dine when at Belterra!! Barbara FlannerySpecial Features:
- first timerluvgreatfoodDined on 7/13/2014Over all the dining experience was pleasant. We have dined many times when it was Jeff Ruby's and 19 Steak and Seafood was equal in every way. Service was excellent as was the food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My schedule 2BackjackDined on 7/10/2014We were on a tight schedule. Could not be seated on time b/c servers were at a meeting. Took 75 minutes to get to entree.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best tasting steaks around!foodloverDined on 7/8/201419 Steak and Seafood was amazing! Would definitely go back for a melt in your mouth juicy steak! Great place to go on a date. All of the food was delicious and atmosphere was very romantic and beautiful. Server was excellent and very knowledgeable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Quality IngredientsLCohioDined on 7/7/2014Food quality is excellent, and preparation for the most part is well done. Steaks were cooked properly (rare), which is sometimes difficult for many restaurants. Oysters and fish were fresh. Could have been more browning on the mac and cheese, and maybe a little less on the brussel sprouts, but overall very satisfied. The major negative is the wine pricing. If you know anything about wine prepare to pay 3 to 4 times retail for a bottle, and don't think about paying by the glass unless you are a big winner in the casino.Special Features:
- hot spot for the Belletteralove2dineDined on 7/5/2014Dining in this charming place has always been something to remember. This was my second visit and very much more appreciated than the first. Food was to kill. The attendents were very pleasantSpecial Features:
- Bartender was Great!McDineDined on 7/5/2014My wife and I had reservations for the restaurant. We arrived a little early and want the bar for a drink. The bartender was friendly, funny but not too extreme, and very attentive. He told us that we could eat in the bar which, we agreed to, because he was so friendly. We struck up conversation with another couple at the bar. All in all it was very enjoyable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BarbDined on 7/5/2014I have eat at the 19 Steak and Seafood 3 time and can not wait for the 4th. Love It. !!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RuthieDined on 7/3/2014I ordered a loaded baked potato and it was very dry. The potato was good, but I like a loaded baked potato "loaded." The sirloin steak I got was for the most part good, but there were some tough spots in the steak that the knife would not cut. I prefer prime rib steaks, but they were not available. My steak was prepared just right. I would try it again.Special Features:
- steak and chickenOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/2/2014My wife had steak which was great, I had chicken not great, taste was ok, but small portion for priceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 19 steak & seafoodGoodfoodieDined on 6/27/2014Excellent good & service, liked the appetizers, especially the shrimp tempura. Steak cooked perfectly!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pleasantly SurprisedDRBuckeyeDined on 6/27/2014We had dined at Jeff Ruby's restaurant at Belterra before it became 19, and thought it would be difficult to improve on a good thing. We were pleasantly surprised that the new restaurant not only met, but exceeded what we had experienced at Jeff Ruby's. The decor is very classy and the food was excellent. The waitress we had was very knowledgeable and very efficient. I would recommend it highly to anyone staying at or near the Belterra Resort.Special Features:
- Outstanding!OpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 6/27/2014The food was delicious and the service was excellent! We will definitely go there again!!!Special Features:
- perfectdiningOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/27/2014Ambiance, professional yet friendly and personable servers, unique and delectable food choices make for a memorable dining experience. I commend the entire staff! Look forward to returning for another memorable evening.Special Features:
- Birthday girlAlways2eatDined on 6/26/2014Long way to go for them to be like Jeff Ruby.food average,not worth the high price drinks or food.We eat there every time,put will probably not any more.they did not remember my wife birthday and left us waiting in the bar past our reservation time,Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- happy2gothereDined on 6/26/2014This was our second visit to your fine dining restaurant and, again, the food was EXCELLENT. It is a place where you can dine leisurely and quiet enough that you can talk to each other without having to raise your voice in order to be heard. Your waiters are very attentive to our dining needs, they are an asset to your establishment. We will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- overpriced. service excellentjax50Dined on 6/25/2014Definitely disappointed. We are big Jeff ruby fans and the food and prices cannot compare!Special Features:
- OverpricedLuv2dinelateDined on 6/22/2014The food was overpriced for the quality as the salmon was overcooked. The Mac and Cheese was the tastiest part of the night. One person at the table had to take her water glass to the bar to receive a refill.Special Features:
- Good times!!!CLB24Dined on 6/19/2014Food and service was excellent! Would recommend and will be back again. Thank youSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SaltyDiningDateDined on 6/16/2014Don't get me wrong, I love salt. Crave it. Eat way more of it than I should. But my filet must have been accidentally dropped in the salt bin. It was like brine. I probably should have sent it back but being a salt lover I thought maybe it was just the particular bite I'd taken. Then the second, then the third. After that I felt like I'd eaten too much of it to complain. It was tender and cooked to order so I am pretty sure this was some sort of accident. Crab Cake appetizer arrived cold. They were decent but not fully cooked. Celery was still crunchy. At these prices I pretty much expect perfection. Perfection it was not.
- welldoneOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/14/2014ordered the steak medium received welldone still had a good taste but would have been better if mediumSpecial Features:
- If you like Jeff Ruby's try this!JpclendeninDined on 6/14/2014I was disappointed we weren't getting Jeff Ruby's when I booked a reservation. After this meal, I didn't mind so much! The good is just as good as Ruby's. The salads and sides are meant to share so everything is ala carte, but portions are very nice size. You will not go hungry. Our server was wonderful, but it did take 15 minutes for her to get to us on a not so busy night. Overall, we would absolutely eat here again and highly recommend it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Happy AnniversaryjasperdoodleDined on 6/14/2014We made reservations at 19 for our 37th wedding anniversary. This was our first time but definitely not our last. The food was excellent, well prepared, well presented. My husband said the New York strip was prepared to perfection. I had the sea bass and it was delicious. The service was outstanding and our server did everything to ensured our anniversary celebration was a wonderful experience and it was!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 6/8/2014The quality of the food was good, but very limited menu. Only 2 vegetables?
- Absolutely The Best!!!!BestDined on 6/7/2014My husband and I were celebrating our 25 anniversary so, we wanted a nice place to have dinner where they had good food and we could take our time. We FOUND it! We had the BEST steak ever and we have eaten at many different places that are famous for their steaks….nothing compares to the dining experience we had. We drove to the casino which was about a 2 hour trip and planned to leave to go into Cincy to eat but we are SO glad we didn’t…we have already told so many people, posted on face book and the whole experience will be why we would drive back just to eat dinner at 19!. Thank you so very much!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Steakhouse GreatlovetodineDined on 6/7/2014We were looking for a great dining experience prior to the show at the casino and wasn't aware that Jeff Rubys was no longer there. However, we weren't disappointed. After changing tables a couple of times to get a more intimate location (there were only two of us and the first table was an eight seater, the second table was right next to the service and kitchen area), not sure why this is a common problem where they tend to seat you in the worst tables first. Anyway, once situated, the experience was great. Food was awesome, prepared just right and great service. We enjoyed the shrimp cocktail and filet Oscar, cooked just right. Will definitely go back.Special Features:
- BirdieDined on 6/7/2014Compares to Ruth's Chris and Carlos and Johnnys. I got a shrimp cocktail and 8 oz. crab. Cocktail was $22 and crab is $4.50 per oz. Perfect and would order again. My husband got a filet, 9 0z for $40 I think. It was also perfect. Two glasses of Pinot Grigio $13 ea. a chop salad and banana pudding. Bill was $146 w/o tip. For some reason, even with the price of the food, I hate paying $13 for Pinot!Special Features: