19 Okanagan Grill + Bar
3509 Carrington Road
West Kelowna, BC V4T 2E6Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: CAN$30 and under
19 Okanagan Grill + Bar
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.dine19.com/
- Phone: 2507683133x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch and Dinner: Sun-Wed 11:00am - 10:00pm
Thurs-Sat 11:00am - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Global, International, Tapas / Small Plates
- Executive Chef: Davin Bennett
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Our summerhouse offers dining options for 80 to 180 for weddings, family reunions, retreats, meetings, wine paired dinners etc.
please contact Neil by email at firstname.lastname@example.org for customizing your special event
- Private Party Facilities: Our private dining room seats up to thirty guests in a cozy setting with patio access, independent audio/video capabilities and menu options ranging from our ala carte menu, plated service options all the way up to personalized five course wine paired menus. We are also able to accommodate larger parties (up to 60 guests) in a semi private setting all offering stunning golf course, lake and mountain views.
- Private Party Contact: Neil 2507683133x
- Entertainment: Featuring the classic jazz styles of the Michael Garding Quartet select Sunday nights in July and August. Dining under the stars with a warm summer breeze, live jazz, great food and great friends...it's what summertime in the Okanagan is all about!
- Cross Street: Elk Road
- Public Transit: Public transit stop on Carrington Road, 100 meters from Two Eagles golf course entrance.
- Parking: Private Lot
- Parking Details: We enjoy the benefits of a restaurant overlooking a golf course, therefore we have ample parking available, which is well lit at night, safe and secure.
A word from 19 Okanagan Grill + Bar
19 Okanagan Grill + Bar is located in West Kelowna overlooking Okanagan Lake and Two Eagles Golf Course. 19 is known for its fine food and friendly staff that will keep you coming back for amazing lunches, romantic dinners or a quick appy and drink with a friend – it is West Kelowna’s gem! Featuring the Okanagan's largest patio with live jazz under the stars every Friday night in July and August. Our menu philosophy is premium casual, featuring certified angus beef steaks, Misty Mountain chicken, Won Ton Soup and salt n pepper prawns to name a few. 19 is open all year round for lunch and dinner, while also serving breakfast during the summer months. You don’t need to be a golfer to love 19 Okanagan Grill + Bar!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
19 Okanagan Grill + Bar reviews from OpenTable diners
7 reviews since April 24, 2014
- Ambiance3.6Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (6)scenic view (6)great for lunch (5)neighborhood gem (5)good for groups (4)great for brunch (2)special occasion (2)notable wine list (2)romantic (1)fit for foodies (1)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- Not ImpressedEatingGoodThingsDined on 8/21/2014After looking at review online for restaurants, I decided to give 19 a try. The reviews after all had been pretty decent. However, I was not that impressed. The view is overlooking a gold course towards the lake. I guess I expected a better view. The patio had plastic, cheap, uncomfortable chairs. I ordered steak, medium. It came to me medium well. And it was nothing special. The chili chicken was good, but also nothing special. The server was nice, but busy. The decor inside needs to be updated. It felt like an old, neighborhood pub style restaurant. It could be so much better. If you want GREAT food, check out Raudz, or Quail's Gate.Special Features:
- Dinner ReviewMaggieDined on 8/13/201419 Okanagan Grill because it's close to where we live in West Kelowna. Friends from Calgary were treating us & we felt a visit to "19" would impress them. I booked ahead but we still had to wait to be taken to our table. Didn't get an explanation as to why we had to wait. Table location was very nice in the corner - and our friends were impressed. I realise that the restaurant is also a bar, however the 3 very large screen TVs were very distracting. My friends ordered shrimp lettuce wrap, Mediterranean salad, dry ribs & fries & seemed quite satisfied. I had roast chicken breast, asparagus, carrots, fingerling pots - it was swimming in gravy. Tasty but too much sauce! Hubby had the noodle dish and gave it a 6-10. I would agree.Special Features:
- Popular place1seniorviewsDined on 8/9/2014We have been several times. Staff always great. Food has been very good. A very popular place for brunch, lunch or dinner. Patio overlooks a great view of Two Eagles Golf Course and views beyond.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/4/2014Amazing service, spectacular view and outstanding food. This is a true Kelowna gem. Make sure you have reservations this spot is always hopping!!!Special Features:
- The following 66 reviews are from the 19 Okanagan Grill + Bar reviews archive.
- Terrific neighborhood location.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/10/2012Terrific neighborhood location. Being a Saturday night it was very busy, but our food arrived piping hot and the seasonal vegetables were cooked to perfection. Will definately be going backSpecial Features:
- Good food, acoustically challengedOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/26/2012We choice this restaurant to have dinner with an old friend and looked forward to a great visit over fine food and wine. It started out well with friendly and efficient service. We felt menu choices were too limited (e.g., only one seafood choice), and were disappointed that no daily specials were available. Our entree dishes (braised beef ribs and steelhead) were perfectly cooked and well presented; the green beans, though adequately cooked, were really tough, but didn't spoil the meal. Dessert was excellent and a requested extra scoop of ice-cream cheerfully provide without extra charge. Unfortunately, an otherwise enjoyable occasion was spoiled by the noise: sports bar feel and poor acoustics made meaningful conversation impossible.Special Features:
- all in all it was an averageOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/8/2012all in all it was an average outing for thr four of us. The food was good but, small servings for the price. The table we were at I suppose it was meant to meet our request for a quiet area however it was VERY warm right next to the fireplace,and was not very quiet at all. A good place for lunch or dinner if you don't mind the noise.Special Features:
- We had dinners already 3 times GenOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/29/2012We had dinners already 3 times General experience very good. Only one small problem for last time (3 star for food) ---- SALAD REQ,D IMPROVEMENT !!! Admit by all members at party.Special Features:
- Always good food. EnergeticOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/28/2012Always good food. Energetic and lively crowd. Great service.Special Features:
- An okay restaurant, but notOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/20/2012An okay restaurant, but not worth the price. Service was slow (Waiter noticed about drink refills as food was delivered, everyone at the table was finished eating before my refill arrived), steaks were average at best. At $70 for two people (with appetizers, without alcohol), I expected more.Special Features:
- Great food and Okanagan charmOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/10/2012We enjoyed a great meal, the menu is always interesting and includes seasonal, local ingredients. The view of the lake and golf course is great from the patio or the dining room. It is tastefully decorated with a first nations/west coast/ Okanagan theme. Service is friendly and reliable. One of West Kelowna's gems.Special Features:
- Terrific service, excellentOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/8/2012Terrific service, excellent food, nice view and decent prices. This is our new favourite place!Special Features:
- Awesome, as always. The serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/10/2012Awesome, as always. The service was stellar, never fails to please.Special Features:
- Outstanding MusselsOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/8/2012Outstanding Mussels, the best I have ever had, Service was excellent, we will certainly returnSpecial Features:
- Patio has good view of golfWyndsomDined on 8/4/2012Patio has good view of golf course & lake. Food was tasty. Would go back.Special Features:
- Great for families & FoodiesOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 7/29/2012The restaurant has both an outside area and an inside bar area. Outside has great views of the golf course. I went with my two children (9 & 12) and the restaurant was very comfortable for them and adults. The food was perfectly cooked, and everyone enjoyed their meals. Great Okanagan wine list. Service was excellent.Special Features:
- We really enjoyed our firstokanaganaddictDined on 7/29/2012We really enjoyed our first visit and will definitely return for dinner.Special Features:
- We attended the other nightOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/13/2012We attended the other night in order to listen to the Michael Garding Quartet and to enjoy the wonderful view. We have been there several times before and the food and service have always been excellent. We'll certainly be back and would recommend your restaurant to anyone. We'd also be more than happy to bring a friend with us at some time. Thanks for a wonderful evening.Special Features:
- we have an awesome time andOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/13/2012we have an awesome time and our out town guests were amazed of the quality of the food..compliments to the chef and overall experienceSpecial Features:
- What's not to love, outdoorOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/8/2012What's not to love, outdoor casual eating area overlooking the Lake in beautiful Wine country in BC. The food was very tasty and fresh. This place is on a golf course about a few minutes walk from our hotel, which I didn't know when I booked it, so we were able to walk there a nice treat after all the driving I did in Kelowna.Special Features:
- Thanks for the fun!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/12/2012Really enjoyed the food and the evening. We have our Christmas party there every year.Special Features:
- First time there. ReallyOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/11/2012First time there. Really surprised at the quality of the food, the service, and the view. If we are lucky enough to relocate to Kelowna, this will be one of our favourites.Special Features:
- 1st time dining at this resturant.FoodieGirlDined on 5/14/20121st time dining at this resturant. View was stunning overlooking the golf course and Okanagon lake. Service was good and food was good as well.Special Features:
- We have visited the 19 GrillOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/13/2012We have visited the 19 Grill & Bar dining room and outdoor patio many times, and are always warmly welcomed. The Management does a commendable job of selecting attractive personable servers, both female and male. We appreciate that there is an upscale dress code and their appearance and demeanor is always professional. The servers often go beyond the call of duty to fill special requests and ensure we are pleased with our orders. Smart move to enclose the far private patio - looks great!Special Features:
- There are a few other placesOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/13/2012There are a few other places that we really enjoy, such as Monteo Resort restaurant on the lake, but none are better than the overall experience at 19 Okanagan Grill and Bar.Special Features:
- I have been here several times,OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/5/2012I have been here several times, and each time I am pleased overall. I recommend it to others and enjoy taking visiting company to dine there!!Special Features:
- Pleasant staff reasonableskeeter23VIPDined on 4/29/2012Pleasant staff reasonable food in an area where many of the other restaurants are fast foodSpecial Features:
- The lunch dining experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/24/2012The lunch dining experience was very good. I would come back with other friends.Special Features:
- The service and food was outstandinOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/24/2012The service and food was outstanding. Great location. Truly one of our favoritesSpecial Features:
- Very good food, good portionsOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/20/2012Very good food, good portions and a very good atmosphere. Very enjoyable evening!Special Features:
- Went for supper in the evening.FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/17/2012Went for supper in the evening.Food good,abit noisey for me.They did have 3 large screen tv.Maybe better for a group of people,rather than a couple.Waitress very pleansant.Special Features:
- First time here, and had heardOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/7/2012First time here, and had heard good things. I was very impressed with the food,just great! Really enjoyed dinner and it was nice we could watch the hockey game! I definitely will be coming back again when we decide to go out. Why go somewhere else for "alright ",when we can go to 19 for really delicious food! I appreciate it when the effort is made to do something well,whatever it may be. Thankyou 19.
- Still the best place to eatOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 1/27/2012Still the best place to eat out at in all of West Kelowna & Kelowna!Special Features:
- The food for Wine and DineSammyDined on 1/19/2012The food for Wine and Dine in the Okanagan was wonderful. Great selection and plenty of food.Special Features:
- The New Years Eve experianceOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 12/31/2011The New Years Eve experiance was great, food was excellent very good choices that all would enjoy.Special Features:
- The food was delicious andOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 12/27/2011The food was delicious and the service very friendly. No complaints there. The only thing I would complain about is the lack of vegetarian options on their menu. It definitely limits my visits to this restaurant. For meat lovers, of course, it's worth the visit.Special Features:
- We started with a large CaesarOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/2/2011We started with a large Caesar salad to share that was one of the best Caesar's I've had. Would go back just for the salad. Our entre was on their list of specials; mojito chicken and 1/2 rack of ribs. The chicken was very good, especially the salsa on top. The ribs were ok but on the dry side - would not have them again. The coleslaw and squash mixture side dishes were excellent. Excellent service from the time we walked-in. Will go again next time I am in West Kelowna.
- Our favourite all around restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/28/2011By far our favourite restaurant in the Okanagan Valley. We are regulars because of the consistently good food, comfortable atmosphere, superb service and beautiful setting!Special Features:
- A total enjoyable dining experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/16/2011A total enjoyable dining experience. The food was well prepared and presented. Very good atmosphere.Special Features:
- Noisy atmosphereOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/15/2011The food was good but a bit overpriced for what you got. We went on a Saturday evening at 7:30 and it was incredibly noisy. There were a lot of groups of young people and a wedding reception (playing loud club music) in the front room. The noise level was more like a pub than a nice restaurant - even some of the male staff were quite loud.. We may try it again, but definately will go during the week instead. On a more positive note, the art used to decorate is quite nice and interesting to look at.Special Features: