1750 Bistro & Zinc Lounge
1750 Bistro & Zinc Lounge
Kulpsville, PA 19443Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
1750 Bistro & Zinc Lounge
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.1750bistro.com/
- Phone: 2153683800
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Monday - Friday: 6:30am - 11:00am,
Saturday: 7:00am - 11:00am;
Sunday Brunch: Sunday: 7:30am - 1:30pm;
Dinner: Sunday: 5:30pm - 8:00pm,
Monday - Saturday: 5:30pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary French / American, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Joshua W Kirkwood
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: The Elements Ballroom presents the ideal location for your next meeting or event. With over 4,500 square feet of space, any event can be accommodated with our dividable ballroom. Whether you are hosting a wedding reception for 300 guests, a major corporate event, a holiday party, or a family reunion the Elements ballroom will be sure to fulfill all of your event needs. Our flexible meeting space offers the latest multimedia technology for all of your audiovisual needs as well as the option of complimentary wireless and high-speed internet connections. If it is a more upscale event such as a wedding reception, bridal shower, or baby shower you are looking to plan, our flexible seating arrangements, linens, decorations, and various meal choices will combine to make your next event flawless, but most importantly, memorable.
- Private Party Contact: John Traitz 215-368-3800x166
- Entertainment: DJ Friday, and Saturday Evenings
A word from 1750 Bistro & Zinc Lounge
Our American cuisine, laced with a French flair, offers a vast variety of menu options for your next event. The best kept secret in Montgomery County, 1750 Bistro offers the Philadelphia atmosphere in the quaint suburb of Lansdale. You will be sure to find outstanding food and service in a casual, yet elegant surrounding. With an outstanding selection of local craft beers 1750 Bistro and Zinc Lounge will have you coming back for more!!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
1750 Bistro & Zinc Lounge reviews from OpenTable diners
7 reviews since April 25, 2014
- Ambiance3Noise LevelQuiet
great for brunch (3)neighborhood gem (3)kid-friendly (2)romantic (2)good for groups (1)great for lunch (1)late-night find (1)fit for foodies (1)hot spot (1)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- Great Timemgrant69Dined on 6/28/2014Service and food outstanding. Had Crab Dip and Chicken Milanese. Both terrific. Nice selection of beer to. We WILL be backSpecial Features:
- MarvelousluckydinerDined on 6/14/2014I am never disappointed at 1750 Bistro Restaurant. Our server was charming and attentive; the food was fantastic, and its presentation was gorgeous.Special Features:
- IgnorancekrokarDined on 5/11/2014Made a reservation online for a time that they werent even open, and it never told me that. I showed up and it was closed. Also, nowhere on the website does it say you must be 21 to enter, and I am 19, so I guess I wouldn't have been able to eat there anyway. I then made a call to the phone number I had on my restaurant.com certificate, and I got a voicemail. It's now been 4 days since I left the message, and I have gotten no call back. Very displeased.
- Sunday BrunchlocalfoodieDined on 5/11/2014Good place for Mother's Day buffet brunch. Plenty of offerings, good food and serviceSpecial Features:
- Good Food, Mediocre DecorbeachmommyDined on 4/26/2014This is the restaurant inside the Holiday Inn right off the Lansdale exit of the PA turnpike. We went on a Saturday night at 6:30 and there was only two other occupied tables. This made us skeptical but we were pleasantly surprised by the quality of the food. We had lobster and crab cakes appetizer which were delish but could have been warmer. My hubby had the strip steak which he said was tasty and cooked just as ordered at medium. I had the crusted tilapia with outstanding veg risotto. The decor leaves a lot to be desired as it looks like a glorified cafeteria. No ambiance at all.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 23 reviews are from the 1750 Bistro & Zinc Lounge reviews archive.
- Great staff, the rest just okLiz1Dined on 4/20/2014Went there for Easter brunch with a large group (15). They had moved the brunch to a ballroom which resulted in a very loud space, making it difficult to visit with one another. They had round tables that only sat 10 people wished someone had let me know this in advance. The staff was very accomadating and allowed us to remove chairs and pull the tables together, still not ideal. Food was ok, nothing special - charged a higher price than a normal sunday brunch and price didn't include coffee or drinks (OJ, Sodas, etc) I expected the alcohol to be additional. They did have the Easter Bunny which the kids enjoyed. Probably wouldn't go here again with a group, if I was in the area I might try a meal in the restaurant.Special Features:
- Looks nice but that's itBlahDined on 4/4/2014Empty when I arrived but took 5 minutes to find someone to seat us. Food was average: the appetizer wings were tasteless (supposed to be hot)... My steak was well done instead of medium rare.
- Birthday DinnerBirthdayDined on 2/21/2014The food and service were very good. This restaurant is part of Holiday Inn, so it is set up for families, especially breakfast buffet. Since there were not many patrons at the time we went (Friday at 7:30), we felt like kings being waited on. The staff were very friendly and accommodating and the food was delicious!I would recommend this to a friend.
- ClassyOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/31/2013Was there for New Years Eve in 1750 Bistro. Once again, great service and great food. Had the Strip Steak, great! Service was terrific. Went over to Zinc Bar for a few adult beverages to ring in the New Year. Great staff! Next year we will book the New Years party they had in their grand ballroom!! Classy place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pleasantly surprised!!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/28/2013The Bistro is located in The Holiday Inn. The food was amazing. We had a pleasant, attentive server who suggested the Crab Cakes. Wonderful. After dinner we had a nightcap in Zinc Bar, personable bartender and great local beers on tap. This is truly a hidden gem! We WILL be back!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Poor AmbienceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/21/2013When viewing the restaurant on-line I thought I was going to an upscale restaurant. Little did I know that the furniture on the web-site is of the hotel lobby--not the restaurant. My date and I were a little overdressed as we looked around to see the other patrons at two other tables dressed very casually. I felt foolish making reservations on-line when 80% of the restaurant was empty (this was at 7pm on a Saturday night). The staff in the kitchen were very loud (and laughing) and unprofessional. We were tempted to leave as we felt very uncomfortable. On the brighter side, the food was very good. The furniture and the decor is very outdated.
- Just OKOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/27/2013Based on other reviews, I was not expecting it to be attached to a Holiday Inn. The food was OK. One of the listed favorites was a cheese steak egg roll. It wasn't bad but nothing exciting either. Portions were large and good. The starter house salad was really just a garden salad. We were literally the only people in the restaurant and the servers were sitting around looking for things to do so they were very attentive and friendly. This was not at all the trendy spot we were expecting and we probably won't go back...unless we happen to be staying at the hotel.
- A great place inside a Holiday InngreatdineinKulpsvilleDined on 10/4/2013This restaurant inside the Holiday Inn is a great find for our neighborhood. We have visited it many times and always a good meal and good service. The room for dining is very nice and decorated with much pride. The food is really tasty and served with elegance. We will be sure to return many times.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- plenty of breakfast goodies!!chevyDined on 9/15/2013Love this place!!! great food at a great price!! Can't beat it!!! Will be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- enjoyed with a couple friends.DEB21Dined on 8/29/2013enjoyed with a couple friends. friendly. would def go backSpecial Features:
- fill me up!!chevyDined on 8/4/2013I like to go here for sunday brunch. You get all you can eat for a reasonable price,8.99! They make yur omlettes to order an, you can make your own waffles! This is also great for people who like to fill up on sausage and bacon! This isn't a fancy place so, dress comfortable..........Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Services was great. Food portionOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 5/31/2013Services was great. Food portion and flavor was just right. Our waiter moved our table before the DJ started so it would not be to loud for us to talk. Friendly and helpful. It was a fun night for a last minute outing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never againOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 5/12/2013Went here for Mother's Day. Arrived a few minutes before our reservation and no one at the hostess stand. Finally hostess came but did not find our name on the reservation list. I asked if there was a problem with our reservation and was told "no" they had it. Then why were the other tables numbered, with a card designating who the table was for and what time and have a vase of flowers. Ours did not have these things and all the other tables in the room were bigger, even the ones for 2 people. Then we were told the food was out to go help ourselves. Later, after we were full we realized they brought more food out. Staff looked really grumpy and like they could care less. Won't be back!
- superb!!!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/30/2013We had dinner on Saturday , March 30.The service was excellent. We had an opportunity to talk to the manager. He was very helpful in discussing a possible return visit with my out of town family arriving for a family celebration. Our waitress was helpful in choosing our entrees. One of the entrees was the short ribs in a yummy to die for fruit sauce! Simply put....it was outstanding! The beef was tender and juicy. We are thinking about having it again next time we visit from out of town.Special Features:
- We were meeting friends, andOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 3/9/2013We were meeting friends, and Lansdale turned out to be a midway point, so I'm not familiar with the restaurants in the area. We took a chance on 1750 Bistro based on other reviews, and all 4 of us were thoroughly impressed. I had a strip steak which was cooked perfectly, and my husband had the crabcakes. We lived in the DC/Maryland area for several years, and these crabcakes exceeded those standards. My husband thought they were the best crabcakes he had ever had! Our friends had pasta dishes which they also raved about. The restaurant is attached to the Holiday Inn, and so you might not even realize it's there. The quality of the food is much better than you would expect in a "hotel" restaurant.Special Features:
- Service was meteocre at best,OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/31/2012Service was meteocre at best, we were moved to 3 different tables and ended up not at a booth as I requested on the reservation.
- The service was wonderfulOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/27/2012The service was wonderful and the food was delicious! I noticed they had week night specials and will definitely be back!! Overall great atmosphere.Special Features:
- Wow... just WoWOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/18/2012Best Crab Cakes I ever had... Hands Down! Also, Fried EggRoll Cheesesteak... Yes Please!Special Features:
- This is definitely NOT upOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 7/14/2012This is definitely NOT up to what you'd expect from Open Table. It resembled a Howard Johnson's. The end.Special Features:
- The A/c was so cold... noOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/17/2012The A/c was so cold... no curtains on the windows thus so bright inside. food was limitED EXAMPLE THE DONUTS...THE TOPPINGS FOR THE WAFFLE WAS ONLY LIMITED TO CHERRY...
- Loved it, well spaced outOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/13/2012Loved it, well spaced out tables, great choice of food and the price was the best.Special Features:
- Do not slow down. Pass this one byGuidoVIPDined on 4/28/2012We've dined at this address several times over the past fifteen to twenty years. Always fair to good, never great. Our last visit will be our last. The dining room with screaming kids running all over had all the ambiance of a day care center. The bar scene looked like the road cast from "Deliverance" If you're in the area... do not slow down. Pass this one by!
- Everything was great! AwesomeOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/24/2012Everything was great! Awesome food, service, and priced just right!Special Features: