163 PONTE Italian Restaurant & Raw Bar
3933 NE 163 Street
North Miami Beach, FL 33160Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
163 PONTE Italian Restaurant & Raw Bar
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.163ponte.com/
- Phone: 3059177225x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - not working
Tuesday - Friday 6PM - closing
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Italian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from 163 PONTE Italian Restaurant & Raw Bar
We set the tables with delicious Italian cuisine. Every meal is completely customizable and handcrafted in our open kitchen with only the finest and freshest ingredients. We are focusing on a modern, upscale look, fresh raw bar, homemade pastas and fresh, seasonal ingredients. Great waterfront dining! Buon Appetito!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
163 PONTE Italian Restaurant & Raw Bar reviews from OpenTable diners
8 reviews since June 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.6Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (7)neighborhood gem (5)good for groups (4)romantic (3)scenic view (3)great for lunch (3)fit for foodies (2)hot spot (2)special occasion (2)vibrant bar scene (1)notable wine list (1)great for brunch (1)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- little gem in Sunny IsleslynbillytravelDined on 10/11/2014lovely restaurant on the intercoastal. Nice menu with lots of great choices. The service was very attentive. We had a great meal on the patio and will be back very soon!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great local restaurantBillBlasDined on 10/11/2014Family event at 163 Ponte. New experience for all. Great food, great atmosphere and ambiance, and outstanding service....hard to find as good at a lot of restaurants. Food was excellent and the pasta was fresh. Highly recommended.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great restUrant, quiet And relaxingJabhVIPDined on 9/2/2014Very good food and drink. Learn italian waiters have very Italian voices. Very hospitable. This is a hidden secret on the water.Special Features:
- "Close but NO cigar"Bmorin69Dined on 7/31/2014This place look ex amazing And has a immense potential... Decor And terrasse are beautifully arranged And it started fairly well... Unfortunatly, our server was new so he wanted to be helpfull but missed a few. The drinks ordered were not thé ones received ( a mango Daiquiri does not Taste like a orange marguarita). A water drip from a hidden a/c hose in ceeling kept me from enjoying more. The food was'nt bad, but it was'nt ; WOW! It was just another meal I could've cook myself. But for a party with friends on the intercoastal to have a drink And some tapas... Go for it...Special Features:
- JojoVIPDined on 7/6/2014We always enjoy dining outside at 163 Ponte. The settling is lovely and the service excellent. Our waiter took the initiative of learning how to make a Michelada for my husband - a drink that was not on the menu - and it was just perfect!Special Features:
- The following 21 reviews are from the 163 PONTE Italian Restaurant & Raw Bar reviews archive.
- BethBarreto77VIPDined on 5/29/2014The food wasn't good. A friend asked octopus didn't have. The price is hight the food is very small. I asked nhoque came very salt. They replace with another sauce but very bad. only dessert was good.
- Great Dinning on the waterOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 5/23/2014We arrive by boat for happy hour with friends to enjoy dinning on the deck the food and drinks are very good and we plam on visiting again.Special Features:
- DisappointedPatMVIPDined on 3/16/2014Food was mediocre and bland. Service was no better than average. No wonder it was three quarters empty.Special Features:
- Over priced, menu items notOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 3/16/2014Over priced, menu items not available, small portion size.
- One island at 163st!jlodommarDined on 3/16/2014A discover, inside the plaza. Incredible view.Very good food.Special Features:
- Very reasonable for MiamiOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 3/3/2014It had a very nice atmosphere, Wines & Food were very reasonable especially for Miami. The staff were friendly, attentive and accommodating. Went there 2 times 1st time happy hr. the Pizza was to thick for my taste but...ok. 2nd time we had dinner and what we had was very good and cooked to perfection (Butternut squash Risotto w/Scallops)Special Features:
- Go for the Happy HourMoonstruckOneVIPDined on 2/20/2014Service is spotty. Bread is dreadful. Half priced oysters & pizzas were excellent. Fresh roses everywhere were an elegant touch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Mixed ReviewMoonstruckOneVIPDined on 2/18/2014I like the fresh roses everywhere, an elegant touch. For starters, the bread is terrible, doughy and tasteless. The Happy Hour oysters at half price are a bargain. The clams (full price) are fresh & delicious. They take forever to appear even though the restaurant was half empty. They did not have the stone claws. The Happy Hour half priced pizza was exceptional and nicely presented. The half priced wine was decent, but a really miserly serving. The rigatoni bolognese was good, but again a miniature serving. If you go for the half priced oysters & pizza; it's a bargain. If you order anything else, if they have it, you will wait. As I said, I give the place a mixed review. They defend the slow service. They need to get their act together.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not Impressed!BruceDined on 2/17/2014Took a long time for food to be served. Out of food listed on menu.Special Features:
- One ThingAuntJDined on 2/16/2014Place wasn't bad, just would have been nice to eat without someone having their dog(I have three, so I Love Dogs) on a leash walking all over the place. The wait staff was petting the dog and then I witnessed them putting out place settings and napkins without washing their hands. This was a little disturbing to me. I had my young children with me. Thanks.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- This restaurant is amazing,OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/15/2014This restaurant is amazing, the employees are all very nice and attentive and it is just an excellent environment overall. LOVE it =)Special Features:
- disasterOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/14/2014Two hour wait to get food people leaving from several tables with same problem.
- St Valentines DinnerIrinaDined on 2/14/2014The restaurant itself was holiday decorated. Candles and red heart balloons... It was pre-set menu - the chef is amazing... I like - small portions , tastes delicious... I took grilled artichoke - fantastic!!! the main course was branzino with lentil salad. The desert was fantastic - homemade tiramisu. The restaurant was overcrowded - so the service was slow-we waited too long, but it was compensated by amazing food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Valentines Day let downKTTTDined on 2/14/2014Valentines Day.... I would expect a little more. We were seated right away which was nice but it took forever to be served. Once the food started to come out it took 20 minutes or more between courses. Once the main course came out, the order was wrong. We were finished picking off my plate before my wifes came out right. The steaks were less than desireable. Overall extremely disappointed.Special Features:
- Could beVivianeDined on 1/20/2014the restaurant is situated on the Intracoastal, which is a plus. I liked the décor, though it could use more light. The service was friendly but professional. The bread and oil dip, delicious. So was the ceasar salad. The main courses were disappointing because they were too heavy. Simple would have been better. The soup of the day, a straccatelle, was a disappointment, too salty. overall, they could use a few simple items on their menu.Special Features:
- Food was good, but servicesuzidbVIPDined on 12/30/2013Food was good, but service was spotty. We wound up waiting fir long periods if time between courses and if we asked for sonething(pepper). Would give it a second try after holidays are over.Special Features:
- Worst dining experience we've hadYumyumDined on 12/30/2013The only positive thing about this restaurant is the nice seating area outside, near the water, but the chairs are uncomfortable, especially after sitting a very long time, which we had to do because there was such a long wait for our food. When it did finally come, the food was tasteless and poorly cooked for the most part. One dish, the eggplant stuffed with cheese, was tasty, but that arrived even later because another waiter had taken our order and given it to another table. Our waiter also ignored us, and didn't come within earshot to explain why we were waiting so long, to check on our water, or to give us the silverware he'd forgotten or S & P or cheese after our food was finally delivered.Special Features:
- Not PreparedFoodieDined on 12/25/2013We had a reservation but we waited 45 minutes to be seated. The waiter was so nice BUT the kitchen was extremely slow. We ordered our meals and after 60 minutes of waiting for our orders we were told they us they no longer had 6 of our 8 selected meals. They were apologetic and heavily discounted our bill, and the waiter was as helpful as he could be, which is why I did not rate the service poor.
- Nice Intracoastal DiningDukeVIPDined on 12/15/2013Good food in a very pleasant and relaxing setting on the Intracoastal. Prices are reasonable and the service is very good. Outdoor tables are very close to each other but the setting compensates for this.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Needs some tweaking.TravelerDined on 11/26/2013Great looking interior. Great ambiance. Food lacked in flavor. The restaurant has only been open for 3 weeks, therefore I would give them another chance.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tasty Italian Food on the WaterMIAToddDined on 11/7/2013163 Ponte just opened where Soprano was on the Intracoastal at 163rd across from Sunny Isles.The decor is pretty much the same and the location is excellent, right on the Intracoastal, with outdoor and indoor seating. The food was quite tasty, small and medium size portions of typical Italian dishes. It's like Italian tapas. Our dinner was really enjoyable, and the service was excellent, attentive, efficient and friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.