15th Street Fisheries
1900 SE 15th Street
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33316Neighborhood:
SeafoodPrice: $31 to $50
15th Street Fisheries
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.gofisheries.com/
- Phone: (954) 763-2777
- Hours of Operation:
Fisheries Dockside at 15th Street Fisheries opens for lunch and dinner from 11:30 AM until 9:30 PM.
15th Street Fisheries Restaurant (2nd Floor dining room) opens for dinner from 5PM to 10:00 PM
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Lenny Judice
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Special Events: Everyday around 5.30PM come and watch the feeding of Giant Tarpons, some as long as 6 feet. Buy a bag of shrimp and hand feed the Tarpons and Jacks.
Monday - Friday 4:00 - 7:00 PM
~ 2-4-1 ~
A word from 15th Street Fisheries
Voted 2014 Best Seafood Restaurant, Best Waterfront Restaurant, Best Patio/Outdoor Dining Spot, Best Place to Impress Out-Of-Town Guests, Best Restaurant To Take Your Parents, and Best Fish Dip in Sun-Sentinel’s "Best Of South Florida" readers poll. Enjoy casual dining and drinks downstairs at Fisheries Dockside, with live music on weekends, while watching the daily feeding of giant tarpon at the docks. Incredibly creative dining upstairs in an historic waterfront setting of early Fort Lauderdale and the restaurant's own marina. Complimentary valet parking and dockage for your boat. You simply will not find better waterway views in South Florida, with hundreds of boats navigating the Intracoastal both day and night.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerScenic View
- Diners' Choice WinnerSeafood
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
15th Street Fisheries - Best Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale ›
15th Street Fisheries reviews from OpenTable diners
137 reviews since July 31, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (120)special occasion (78)romantic (72)fit for foodies (55)great for outdoor dining (46)good for groups (40)neighborhood gem (37)notable wine list (28)great for lunch (16)kid-friendly (14)vibrant bar scene (14)late-night find (11)hot spot (9)great for brunch (7)Show More
- Excellent meal with excellent views of the water.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/26/2014Excellent meal with excellent views of the water made for the perfect welcome home for our daughter!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great meals but noisy.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/22/2014We all had great meals but the noise level was really too high to completely enjoy ourselves. We couldn't carry on a conversation easily.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nothing SpecialRickVIPDined on 11/22/2014We found nothing special about 15th Street. Has a very commercial feel to the place although the view is very nice. Though the food was nothing special although pricey for the type of place it is. Guess I remember how it used to be. Parking remains a hassle. In my opinion there are far better fish houses around.Special Features:
- Excellent Seafood!Fsu1jesterDined on 11/19/2014Great fresh seafood with a nice view of the Ft Lauderdale waterway. Stone crab was awesome! Fresh fish perfectly prepared. Very reasonably priced wine list with some nice choices. Definitely worth a visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and viewFlatfisherDined on 11/17/2014Food is always fresh and seafood at its best as well as the view of the waterway and all its activities.Special Features:
- pickyDined on 11/17/2014Great sea bass and grouper. Nice wine list. Good view of some very large boats. Feed the tarpens.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The service was outstandingBradDined on 11/15/2014The restaurant has pretty views of the Intracoastal, as well as the 17th St bridge. The wait staff and hostess were polite, and knowledgeable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ExperienceAnniversaryDined on 11/14/2014My wife and I went to 15th Street Fisheries for our anniversary. The food was great and the atmosphere was perfect for the occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great serviceKevinDined on 11/13/2014Paul provided great service and food suggestions. Delivered spot on martinis. Stone crab claws were fresh and sweet. Definite stop if you are in Ft LauderdaleSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mixed reviewCommandereatsDined on 11/12/2014My companions raved about their food; however, my meal ($33 for 4 diver scallops) was bland in appearance -white scallops, white potatoes- and bland tasting. While this restaurant boasts about its water views, we were seated at a table that looked through a window into another dining room. The only water view was a partial one over my shoulder.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 11/11/2014first occassion to eat at the restaurant and was very impressed with the service and food. I'd return, no questions asked!Special Features:
- bland diningMarleneDined on 11/9/2014This dining experience was a disappointment. It was pricey, and the food - at least mine - was bland. Salad was limp, scallops were over-cooked. My husband liked his meal, however. The service was excellent - we were greeted immediately & the waitress was great.Special Features:
- Great placeFoodGuruDined on 11/8/2014From the minute you walk in to door everything was fantastic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What Happened?DisappointedDined on 11/7/2014I went to this restaurant 5-6 years ago and had a phenomenal experience. My husband and I went the other night and we're terribly disappointed. Albeit a beautiful view and romantic setting, the food was abysmal. We ordered the snapper, shrimp and grits appetizer and the stone crabs. The food was very bland and the presentation was lacking, especially considering the price. The stone crabs were fine but we're not cracked as they do at Joe's and the "special" sauce was a sub par honey mustard dressing. Needless to say we will not be back! Joes it is!!Special Features:
- Casual and fine dining in one placeOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/4/2014We visited this place twice during our recent trio to Fort Lauderdale. We had a great dinner upstairs in the more upscale area and then we ate out on the porch with a view of the pier one night. Active bar. They have something for everyone here and the service is prompt and pleasant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic outstandingWhitelionDined on 11/3/2014We enjoyed a fantastic dinner! Service was perfect ..could not ask for more..food was on of my favorite meals ever..it was just one of those nights where everything came together. Food,weather,view, we will alway return when in ft LauderdaleSpecial Features:
- On the WaterfrontcbmalmVIPDined on 10/31/2014First visit for upstairs dining in over a decade. So much has happened on the Ft Lauderdale dining scene in the interim, but much about the 15th St Fisheries has remained the same: extensive menu w emphasis on fresh seafood, a decent wine list. Of course, the view. Other things are the same that I wish weren't: the decor, carpeting, lighting are in sore need of updating. Only one section has windows that swing open for "al fresco"- like fine dining. The rest of the second floor is overly air-conditioned with sealed- tight windows. Brrrr. Finally: one other thing remains the same: the service here is impeccable: knowledgeable, attentive and welcoming. At this neighborhood gem, the staff is its greatest asset.Special Features:
- Get your Seafood here !!LakeCookVIPDined on 10/31/2014Make sure to try the Stone Crab Claws. Great SeafoodSpecial Features:
- ServiceGeneDined on 10/31/2014Our servers were outstanding and made our dining experience!Special Features:
- on The waterwayMichaetVIPDined on 10/30/2014Had a delicious dinner with stone crab claws, great salads and delicious cuts of beef and seafood. Allison and Bill, our servers wherever friendly, efficient and professional. Great time had by all.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/28/2014I have dined at 15 Street Fisheries for in or aabout 30 years and as always I have experienced an overall exceptional sservice from the staff. The food has always been outstanding as well, every aspect has been absolutely wonderful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great choiceMiamiDined on 10/25/2014After researching many seafood restaurants in Fort Lauderdale it seems we hit the jackpot with our choice. From the moment we entered the ambience and cordiality was great, conversation was easy, the view lovely, service was spot on, the food was great, and they even overheard this was a birthday and spontaneously brought out a small sundae with a candle. It was a very special night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MarylandtravelersDined on 10/25/2014In Ft. Lauderdale for a quick visit and stopped in for dinner. We were seated in the upstairs restaurant, which seemed to be more formal than the downstairs open air bar area. Food and service was outstanding. The views of the Marina were breathtaking. The Snapper and Sea Bass were outstanding.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great SeafoodLuvseafoodDined on 10/24/2014Had the opportunity to go for our wedding anniversary. Entered an inviting dining area(above another restaurant) and was immediately attended to by the fine wait staff. Tried the citrus black mussels and tuna tartare appetizers, which were delicious. Shared a watercress salad, which was very fresh and loaded with goat cheese. The showstopper was the Florida Chioppino. Pasta and seafood in a delicious broth. All the flavors melded together perfectly. DELICIOUSSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FindCfoodDined on 10/23/2014Was on vacation in Fort Lauderdale and stumbled about the 15 St. Fisheries. I would recommend it to anyone who wants a great night out. Service was impeccable, food was out standing, and the view was memorizing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We love the placeCacoVIPDined on 10/23/2014Took my out-of-town guests here - including one professional food critic from San Francisco. W come here often and never had bad experience. Great view, great food and spectacular service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, poor serviceMemorablDined on 10/20/2014The location, ambiance and cuisine were perfect. However, the service was beyond slow and the resturant was not full. It was unclear what the issue was, but it took over an hour to get three salads and almost two for our main course.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice Place for Seafood LoversFoodAddictDined on 10/18/2014Seafood lovers, this is the place for you. The atmosphere is friendly and comfortable. The scenic view from upstairs is gorgeous! Great view to watch the sunset while eating. Their Key West Salmon was delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic food, outstanding serviceFoodsnobzDined on 10/11/2014We had such a wonderful dinner. The place is organized and run like clockwork. We were efficiently seated. Every course we ordered was expertly prepared, and the seafood was extremely fresh. Absolutely delicious. Waiters are very attentive also. We will definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect EveningLuvgoodfoodDined on 10/11/2014We went to 15th street fisheries for our wedding anniversary. We booked our reservation through open table; very simple process. On the day of our event, the restaurant called us to confirm our reservation. We arrived early and had a cocktail at the bar. The atmosphere was very pleasant. Our table was ready at the time we had made our reservation for. We were greeted by the staff upstairs who made us feel very welcome. Our servers were excellent! All the dishes we selected were very tasty and the view from our table was spectacular. We were very pleased with our experience at 15th street fisheries. They made our evening very special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great seafoodaj80295Dined on 10/10/2014Low key great seafood, a nice change from the hustle & bustle of Las Olas Ave. Right on the intercostal. A real find.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 15th St. FisheriesTable4TwoDined on 10/10/2014Restaurant is fantastic on all scales- this is not my first time here and it surely won't be my last- food is exceptional, service is exceptional and ambiance is fantastic! Highly recommended to anyone looking for a wonderful romantic date night spot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NoiseBirthdaydinerDined on 10/10/2014We were seated in a room looking over the water. It was very nice, other than the noise level. Hardwood floors, ceiling and walls. Some acoustical tiles would do wonders for this room.Special Features:
- Delicious & Superb ServiceNCEsq88Dined on 10/9/2014The atmosphere was excellent, the good was delicious and the service was unparalleled! Will be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FantasticSweeneyt13Dined on 10/8/2014A gem. Incredible food, great service. For a special occasion, it's the place to be!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Will returnAwesomeDined on 10/8/2014This was such a fun place to have a meal and the scenery was awesome. The food was interesting and I loved to taste something new.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FishBloomDined on 10/4/2014Good food and service. We definitely come back...The menu selection is awesomeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best find from being out of townersMissDawnDined on 10/4/2014We live in New England and were just in for the night. My husband pulled it up on Open Table and said, "What do you think?" Sure. The best grouper, amazing view. The fish feeding after was awesome!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dine out Ft. LauderdaleDkb0011Dined on 10/2/2014My family and I have been trying to make it 15th St fisheries for years, and I am glad that we finally made it. We went during the dine out Ft. Lauderdale promotion. The service was fantastic, and the view was even better. The restaurant is on the upper level, and is very quiet. There is a vibrant bar on the lower floor, which seemed to be a hot spot. I uworld definitely suggest feeding the tarpons after dinner for a fun treat. The food was great, and service was great, I would suggest the restaurant to everyone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfection!PickyfoodguyDined on 10/1/2014The best meal I have had in years. The Chilean sea bass was cooked to perfection as was my wife's grouper. Dessert was spectacular! Highly recommend!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.