15th Street Fisheries
1900 SE 15th Street
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33316Neighborhood:
SeafoodPrice: $31 to $50
15th Street Fisheries
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.15streetfisheries.com/
- Phone: 9547632777x
- Hours of Operation:
Fisheries Dockside at 15th Street Fisheries opens for lunch and dinner from 11:30 AM until 9:30 PM.
15th Street Fisheries Restaurant (2nd Floor dining room) opens for dinner from 5PM to 10:00 PM
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Lenny Judice
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Special Events: Everyday around 5.30PM come and watch the feeding of Giant Tarpons, some as long as 6 feet. Buy a bag of shrimp and hand feed the Tarpons and Jacks.
Monday - Friday 4:00 - 7:00 PM
~ 2-4-1 ~
A word from 15th Street Fisheries
Voted "Best Seafood Restaurant", "Best Waterfront Restaurant" and "Best Restaurant to take your parents" in South Florida by a Sun-Sentinel readers poll in 2013. Legendary Local Dining Landmark and Marina. Casual dining with fresh seafood. DockSide Café, offers live music on weekends, while watching the daily feeding of Giant Silver Tarpons at our docks. Incredibly creative dining upstairs in a historic setting of early Fort Lauderdale and the marina, a "hush-hush" naval research facility in WW II. Complimentary valet parking and dock for your boat. You simply will not find better views in South Florida, with hundreds of boats navigating the waterways.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSeafood
- Diners' Choice WinnerScenic View
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
15th Street Fisheries - Best Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale ›
15th Street Fisheries reviews from OpenTable diners
161 reviews since May 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (139)special occasion (101)romantic (73)great for outdoor dining (57)fit for foodies (50)neighborhood gem (36)good for groups (36)notable wine list (22)great for lunch (16)kid-friendly (12)hot spot (11)great for brunch (10)vibrant bar scene (9)late-night find (7)Show More
- Extraordinary Chilean Sea BassFoodee02Dined on 8/23/2014We dined there on a Saturday night (upstairs, accessible via elevator) on the "porch. We had a pleasant experience watching the intracoastal traffic. The menu had a lovely array of seafood with a chicken and beef entrée or two. My wife enjoyed the seared Diver Scallops in Provencal sauce with truffle & scallion mashed potatoes & grilled asparagus. I had an extraordinary Miso Glazed Roasted Chilean Sea Bass with mango fried rice and Thai stir fried vegetables. Every aspect of my our entrées was a delight and without a doubt my entrée was the best Sea Bass I have ever had. The sides were truly exceptional. Note that the porch can be a bit noisy during the hot months when the windows are closed. The other seating areas seemed much quieter.Special Features:
- Dinner DateHappy2eatDined on 8/18/2014We went to enjoy the food and the view upstairs. It was mainly empty but we were seated to a very loud and talkative customer at the next table. There isn't anything the restaurant could do about it I suppose. Also, the salad I ordered was all spinach and barely any other ingredients that were in the description. When asked if I liked it I said it was Ok. They asked if I wanted anything different and I said no. That was nice of them, but they also took it off of the check. That as great too. Of course we tipped on the entire bill because Lucy was so good. Next time I will request a little more private table if it's available.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Key West SnapperPudgeDined on 8/17/2014Order it. Period. Angel was our waiter this time around. One of the best in town.Special Features:
- BillFromNaplesDined on 8/17/2014It was our first time at the resturant. We found it to be a very nice place with a nice view of the water. Service was top notch. The prime rim was one of the best I ever had. My wife had the scallops they also were very good . We diffently will come back Thank youSpecial Features:
- 15th St Fisheries Ft. Lauderdale FLNYCFoodiesDined on 8/13/2014We celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary, our waiter Carlos was the best! Outstanding service. Great views of the Ft.Lauderdale marina, we watched people pulling up in their boats to dine, some boated in just to feed the fish. I had the Chilean seabass. It's to die for, melted in my mouth!! My husband Had the tuna and loved it. Perfect for celebrating special occasions!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EnjoyableEnjoyDinnerOutDined on 8/11/2014We enjoyed our dinner, however, the service was slow. Drinks were not replenished timely. The view makes it worth the visit.Special Features:
- My ExperienceUncleTesterDined on 8/9/2014Have dined here many times before and always enjoyed. Brought a group of 8 on this evening .. Had to send my food back because it was cold.. I must admit this has never happened before.. When my plate was returned it was barley warm..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Expensive, good food, nice ambianceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/9/2014Service was lacking. Our waitress was not very attentive - maybe she was too busy but we wanted our water glasses replenished and they were not. She delivered our food which was delicious (grouper) then we didn't see her until getting the check.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Well-Prepared Food, Great ServiceCVGJetGuyVIPDined on 8/2/2014I've not been to 15th Street Fisheries in a few years but am glad to see that it's still a great experience. The food offerings bring out the best of seasonal Florida seafood with great preparations and some modern twists. The service teams ensure that attention doesn't lapse, even when the primary server is not available. The desserts are absolutely something not to miss.Special Features:
- Fine dinning reviewJeffDined on 8/2/2014The 15th Street Fisheries is composed of a casual downstairs/outside restaurant and a fine dinning upstairs restaurant. The ratings are for the fine dinning component. I'm certain that both part merit excellent rating. The restaurant is on the inter-coastal waterway and has excellent views of the water traffic. Would certainly return to this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nautical and FunRichie2timeDined on 8/2/2014Just a great place to relax and enjoy good company , fine food, service, views and cocktails. Truly embodies the spirit of Fort Lauderdale and keeps the dining reputation excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent serviceFamilyDinnerDined on 7/30/2014The service was the best. Bill was very attentive to our large group and made our dining experience memorable and fun. The food was very good. The cocktails were not. We ordered monitor and a long island iced tea. Neither tasted quite right. Everything else was great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- best seafood in townWineguy920VIPDined on 7/28/2014the Chilean Sea bass was fantastic, the service was great, everyone enjoyed their foodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Food @ NYC PricesTravelerGrandpaDined on 7/27/2014We dined upstairs, not dockside. The food was good and creative. Gourmet ….. no not really, but tasty. I had the diver scallops and they were delicious. For an appetizer I had their shrimp & grits and it too was very tasty, but I would have preferred it to come without heads & tails attached. Service was attentive and timely. Cannot comment on the mixed drinks, we had wine with the meal. Would I go back, yes, but not right away and not without a special occasion to celebrate… this was a birthday dinner.Special Features:
- fantasticShashaDined on 7/24/2014Excellent dinner with wonderful staff and an adorable waitress....Anniversary surprise with a candle in the desert and a song from the staff. the food was beautfiully presented and well prepared. NO complaits whatsoever and that is rare from someone who loves to cook!Special Features:
- Just excellent!HappyTummyDined on 7/23/2014I absolutely LOVED the experience in itself! My mother really loved it and her birthday was the reason for the visit. Greater views than what I expected, welcoming staff, great prices for worth of the food! I expected to pay atleast $150 for the bill and the total was actually half the price. Will recommend to everyone! I'll be back soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Seafood in Fort LauderdaleCholorodDined on 7/22/2014It's relaxing as soon as you put your feet inside the restaurant - have a drink at the bar overlooking the Marina; then go outside or upstairs inside, depending on weather to experience the best seafood in FLL. We tried delicious lumpy Crab Cakes, superb Spiny Lobster Tail & an undescriptible pound of King of the Kings Crab Legs - with drawn butter! Unique like a finger print.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- terrible service with a great viewpdeveloperDined on 7/22/2014they seemed surprised that customers showed up on a Tuesday in July. We waited an hour for our food, must be cooking over a matchbook.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Food - Fair ServiceRichardMDined on 7/22/2014I would give our waiter (Angel) who was not attentive, and we waited to get initial service, drinks, and to place our order, a 3 out of 10 rating. It was a Tuesday night at 7:00pm so I expected service would be very timely. The food was properly priced for the venue and excellent in tast and quality! The portion sizes were sufficient - this is not an all you can eat place in case you don't know. I had two business guests with me, and they enjoyed the food and ambiance. I would certainly give them another chance.Special Features:
- nice viewnounouVIPDined on 7/19/2014the best spot is the upstairs restaurant: nice view, good service, very good menu, good food just need some salt in dishes the big problem is the parking. just a very small road to get there. (just one way) they don't have enough space for parking. have to wait a long time to have access to the valet, too many cars waiting... need to arrive 30 minutes before the reservation time!!!Special Features:
- GIRAFFEDined on 7/11/2014I HAVE BEEN GOING TO THIS RESTAURANT FOR YEARS, HOWEVER, WHEN IT CHANGED HANDS I STOPPED. WE DECIDED TO TRY IT AGAIN THIS PAST WEEKEND AND WERE PLEASED TO FIND THAT THEY WERE QUITE GOOD. WE DO MISS SOME OF THE OFFERINGS FROM THE ORIGINAL 15TH. STREET FISHERIES BUT WE WILL BE BACK NEVERTHELESS.Special Features:
- robgraDined on 7/10/2014I always go to this restaurant when I am in Ft Lauderdale. The view is fantastic, and the sea food is outstanding. They have simplified but improved service, and I had a very good experience at a reasonable cost. The wine list is good, and the spiny lobster particularly delightful. I will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FoodMMM08Dined on 7/5/2014I went here with a group of 7 and we all enjoyed our food. The service was excellent and the grouper was delicious! The waitress even split all of our checks which is much appreciated when you dine with larger parties.Special Features:
- Consistently goodOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 7/5/2014The last time I ate here was literally 28years ago. My memory like the food did not disappoint Sure there are trendier and newer places but the consistency of the food and staff are amazingSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent GemOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 7/4/2014We celebrate our 28th anniversary on the 4th of July and everything was excellent, view, wait staff and the food was amazing. We would highly recommend it and plan to come back next time we are in town!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutstandingCarlDined on 7/1/2014Had a great experience. Service was first class, staff were attentive and courteous food was excellent. Don't miss it. We're coming back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fort Lauderdale Dining TreasureLovingFLseafoodDined on 7/1/2014Went here over a few Zagat reviewed choices for first night on the town. Exceeded all our expectations! All our appetizers and entrees were tasty and delicious. We knew the dining was going to be an excellent experience as soon as we partook of the bread basket. Marie, our server, was very pleasant and attentive to our every need. The room was quiet and an offered an excellent view. The dock below had an underwater light, so at night you could see shadows of the large fish coming to feast on treats offered them by people passing by. Do not pass this restaurant up, if you are in the area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Superb FoodeggbertDined on 6/29/2014A great place to celebrate a special occasion. Atmosphere, food, and service was unforgettable. Will go back ASAP.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Still to touristyRoyCS1VIPDined on 6/28/2014Amazing view of the intercostal water way, food price is higher than the value of the dishes served. For a restaurant to charge these types of prices you expect a much high caliber of food quality. Sauces used by the chef miss the mark by trying to be tropical. Roy CSSpecial Features:
- dependablejgb33328Dined on 6/27/2014the food is consistently tasty. the service was a little slow, and even though we dined early, and the restaurant was not crowded, food took a very long time to come out. they mixed up a couple of our salads, but quality of food delicious.Special Features:
- LUCILLE & FRANKfrankVIPDined on 6/25/2014THE FOOD AND SERVICE WERE GREAT, THE RESTAURANT ITSELF WAS DISSAPOINTING, NOTHING LIKE THE PHOTO WHICH DREW ME TO THIS RESTAURANT. VERY OLD, SIMILIAR TO CAPS PLACE IN LIGHTHOUSE FL. . IT YOU LIKE OLD, YOU'LL LIKE 15TH ST FISHERIESSpecial Features:
- ShannieDined on 6/21/2014An outstanding experience! Food, service & breathtaking views!Special Features:
- ExcellantABEISMANDined on 6/21/2014I read many of the reviews for the Fishery, and it seemed like I was reading about more than one restaurant. From my perspective, the reviews saying this is a great place were the right ones. View cannot be beat. Food was very tasty, and not pretentious. Service was very, very attentive. My first time here, but not my last.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 6/20/2014Everything was PERFECT!! The service, the bread, the Burrata Salad, Black Grouper and Chilean Sea Bass. Will definitely be back when we are in town. Recommended to several people over the weekend. Thank you for making our 27th Wedding Anniversary Dinner one to remember. Thank you Allison for the special anniversary dessert.Special Features:
- First TimeTomZDined on 6/19/2014We have lived in the area for over 20 years, but this is the first time we visited. I regret not having found this spot sooner. Excellent food, great location, and very friendly staff. We will be back again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 15th St FisheryjamzlocDined on 6/19/2014Has two restaurants in one. Upstairs is more romantic, special occasion setting. You can make a reservation. Downstairs is self seating. Has a bar. Live music on some nights. More casual, relaxed feeling downstairs. Great food throughout. Special menu upstairs. More traditional food downstairs. You can order from both menus downstairs, but not upstairs.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice Seaside RestaurantperfectreignDined on 6/19/2014Great restaurant for eating by the sea. Nice to watch the tarpon in the harbor and enjoy some really good food. The menu selection is great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- seafood delightWineguy920VIPDined on 6/17/2014the clams were excellent and the Sea Bass was beyond expectation.Special Features:
- subpar serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 6/14/2014We were in a big group that the restaurant wasn't prepared for. My water glass, wine glass, and soda remained empty almost throughout the entire evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FoodnightDined on 6/14/2014Lovely dinner. It is great place for both families (downstairs) and more formal meals (upstairs).Special Features: