15th & Vine Kitchen And Bar
485 Brickell Avenue
Miami, FL 33131Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
15th & Vine Kitchen And Bar
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.viceroyhotelsandresorts.com/en/miami/dining_and_nightlife/15th_and_vine_restaurant_and_bar
- Phone: 305-503-0373x
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Monday - Friday: 7:00am - 11:00am, Saturday - Sunday: 7:00am - 1:00pm
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 2:00pm, Saturday - Sunday: 11:00am - 3:00pm
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:30pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:30pm - 11:00pm
Bar: Nightly: 5:30pm - 12:00am
Happy Hour: Monday - Friday: 6:00pm - 8:00pm
Brunch: Saturday - Sunday 11:00am - 3:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Frank Rog
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: FULL DAY MEETING PACKAGE—$1,600.00 FOR TEN PEOPLE*
*Full day meeting package includes: Breakfast Buffet, Working Lunch, Afternoon Break and basic A/V. Maximum of ten people. Inclusive of 22% service charge, 9% sales tax & 7% gratuity sales tax. AV setup fee, TV monitor rental & private dining area room rental fee included to full price. For reservations, call 305.503.0367. Package only available for Private Dining Room
- Private Party Facilities: Secluded private dining room with seating for up to 10 guests.
- Private Party Contact: Miguel Hernandez 3055030373x
- Special Events: Happy Hour | Monday - Friday 6pm - 8pm | $5 Speciality Cocktails: Arnold Palmer, Caribbean Cooler, Cosmopolitan, Karamel Apple Martini, Sobi Chill, Skinny Pomegranate Martini,
A word from 15th & Vine Kitchen And Bar
Soaring 15 floors above bustling Brickell Avenue, 15th and Vine Kitchen and Bar at Viceroy Miami offers a vibrant culinary experience that is reflective of the cultural tapestry of Miami. The fresh, open ambiance Miami restaurant, with views of the 300-foot Icon swimming pool and Biscayne Bay, features communal tables and a 10-person private dining room to create an engaging yet intimate atmosphere. The contemporary seasonal American menu, with an emphasis on small, flavorful portions designed to be shared, represents a blend of Latin, Asian and Italian flavors. Terrace seating is also available with sweeping bay views.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerScenic View
15th & Vine Kitchen And Bar - Best Restaurants in Miami ›
15th & Vine Kitchen And Bar reviews from OpenTable diners
87 reviews since June 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (61)great for outdoor dining (52)romantic (32)special occasion (32)good for groups (27)fit for foodies (25)hot spot (16)vibrant bar scene (13)great for brunch (10)late-night find (8)neighborhood gem (7)great for lunch (7)notable wine list (6)kid-friendly (2)Show More
- Not what I expected..WalketedVIPDined on 10/11/2014Although my first impression was good because of the decoration and the fact that the restaurant is in a 15th level with great views, other factors damped my first visit to this restaurant. I went because I wanted something different, upscale-vacation-feeling brunch. But there are only 2 or 3 tables overlooking the river, so getting one of those tables is something close to impossible (if you add the fact that we were 8 people). The food was bland and average with an upscale tag price on it. Also the A/C was set so low that we had to eat as fast as we could to get out of there..Special Features:
- Great serviceVanessaDined on 10/10/2014Our waiter Said was outstanding. He took very good care of us and was top notch. The appetizers were delicious and so were the drinks. The main course was alright and we didn't care much for the desserts. The place is gorgeous with a very scenic view. If I were to go back it would be just for appetizers and drinks.Special Features:
- My worst dining experience in MiamiJoeAMIADined on 10/3/2014With bright lights, a deafening DJ playing in the corner and food that was simply bad, I rate this my worst dining experience in Miami. I was with four friends who felt the same. We will never return.
- Table with a view!LivetoeatDined on 9/29/2014We went for Miami Spice and found the best & most varied menu offering here. The complimentary prosecco set the stage for a festive evening. The appetizers were fabulous, main courses deliciously inventive and the desserts really blew us away (especially happy we got to choose 2 desserts each :). We took advantage of the wine pairing, which added depth to our culinary adventure. Highly recommended!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pleasing experienceHavefoodwilltravelDined on 9/28/2014Food great, good presentation & service; beautiful city & bay view. The only complaint is the restaurant would not honor the Miami Spice menu on weekends. Restaurants must make any exceptions to special menus or deals clear on websites and any print media!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best service of the year award.JcgirlVIPDined on 9/27/2014Wow. This service was over the top. They really do put the customer's needs first, and are willing to do what ever it takes to make sure you have an amazing dining experience. Our server, Said from Romania, was incredible, and even the restuarant manager, Radu came to make sure we were happy. I celebrated my half birthday here (yes half) and had a great time. My favorite dish on Miami Spice menu was the sun dried tomato grilled flatbread, which was delicious. Notable wine list and scenic view of Miami's buildings at night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great View, Disappointing FoodanonymousDined on 9/27/2014The views from the restaurant and adjacent pool deck are amazing. The servers were attentive. The food's visual presentation was above average. But the food itself was just not very good. The four of us ordered different meals to share and compare. None were delicious. Even desert was just okay.Special Features:
- happyDined on 9/27/2014Service was very good and they were very apologetic when I showed them my burned snapper wrapped in proscutto. We were four dining and 3 of the 4 meals were very over cooked and they were fish. There is nothing worse then over cooked fish. The appetizers were the only items worth ordering.Special Features:
- Another great dinner!ckvp1Dined on 9/27/20143rd time and the best evening by far. Great food and wine pairings. Superb service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bad ExperienceBobMVIPDined on 9/25/2014The service was extremely slow and they served replacement food for what was on the menu without warning. That will be the first and last time I go to 15th & Vine.
- Could've been betterTiffanyVIPDined on 9/23/2014Food wasn't great. Service was ok until she brought out the dessert while we still had food on the table. My boyfriend was still picking at his plate but I'm guessing the server assumed he was done and took away our plates so she could put the dessert down. Won't be back.Special Features:
- Different, devine and deliciousjr3833Dined on 9/19/2014I cannot tell you how much we enjoyed the place. The y have unique items on the menu that are not common in other restaurants.I had Bomba Rice as a starter and the prosciutto wrapped snapper on a bed of sauteed cabbage that was out of this world. The one thing I object to is having to pay when their is no self parking on the street or on the hotel premises. I don't mind spending the money on the food and drink but resent having to pay for parking. Although enjoyed the ambiance and food there are too many other places to go that you don't pay to park . Everything was great but I would certainly have expected to have the parking validated.Special Features:
- Great Service, but food is just OKOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 9/18/2014Unlike so many other "see and be seen" Miami restaurants, the service at 15th and Vine was fantastic. The drinks and ambiance were great too. The food is a different story. Uninspiring and unimaginative, it just does not live up to the potential of the place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous all around!LauraDined on 9/16/2014We dined outdoors in a romantic garden perched 15 stories above downtown Miami looking out to the bay! The food is far above the Miami usual. Unusual, delicious food combinations, subtle seasonings, beautiful presentation. Excellent service. It was my birthday. I was treated to a cake stand display of samples of all their desserts complete with candle and Happy Birthday written in chocolate. For Miami Spice we were able to choose from the entire a la carte menu. Make your reservation! You will be delighted.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice viewOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/15/2014Thr food presentations were very nice and the food had good flavor. The service was very slow and the food took a long time to come out. It was a Monday night and there not that busy, no excuses.Special Features:
- Very disappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/15/2014Small plates left hungry don't go...4th miami spice event worst 1 will not come back
- One time thingHorribleDined on 9/14/2014My bf and I went for our one year anniversary, during Miami spice month. For appetizers I got the flatbread and he got the key west tacos we liked them both. Dinner he had red snapper and he didn't like it and I had the red eye steak medium rear, my steak was over cooked even passed well done. This doesn't come with any sides. For dessert he got the mojito dessert and he thought it was ok and I got manhattan and it was ok. The whole place was Just ok. The only good thing this resturant has is the view.Special Features:
- GREAT EXPERIENCEOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/12/2014Went to this restaurant twice, it is beautiful, food is delicious. The view is to die for and the service is excellent. Very nice and efficient staff made the experience a very special night out. They even had a dj with nice music that was not so loud you could hardly hold a conversation like some other places. We will definitely return. We were a group of 8 and all the food came out at the same time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excelente Lugarlong15Dined on 9/6/2014El servicio y la comida perfecta. Una vista increíble. Para una cena romántica o con amigos. Precio accesible. Romeo nos brindo una atención estupenda y muy buenas recomenciones. El único problema que no tiene que ver con el restaurante es el valet parking. Lleven el carro a otro lugar!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- nice viewOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/2/2014definitely go for sun set and watch how sky changes and moon rises! delicious duck appetizer and friendly service too.Special Features:
- Not impressedOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/30/2014I had high hopes, the place is beautiful. Great view and great outside ares to eat. The service was good. The waitress was attentendent. The food was quick, we felt rushed. The food was just ok. I had the whole fish and it there was nothing special about it. The sauce that came with it was too vinegary. The peppers that came with it was good, but there was no other side. My wife had the other fish and it was bland. But it's a great place to get a drink.Special Features:
- UnimpressedRJr1Dined on 8/29/2014Noisy place; difficult to hear / have dinner conversation. Small portioned meals. Table service staff were attentive. Food deliver perhaps may merit from in-service not to reach across the table or over diners. Great view. Disorganized valet staff for introduction and exit; first and last impression of the place.Special Features:
- Great viewMEW1956Dined on 8/29/2014Loved the view. Staff tried hard but clearly was struggling. A little too noisy for table conversation. Valet parking was terrible.Special Features:
- Great viewsIda1Dined on 8/29/2014Restaurant is located on 16th floor and seating outside gives awesome views of downtown Miami. The hostess is very disorganized, food was just ok, not great & and our evening was saved by David who was great and offered a lot of tips about Miami and surroundings.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Paulette PadronPolyVIPDined on 8/27/2014I loved the view, the scenery... it was truly a great vibe!Special Features:
- Good view restaurant!GauchaemMiamiDined on 8/26/2014We went for the Miami Spice menu and arrived for the table time, which really meant the restaurant was almost closing. Its location is beside the huge swimming pool, so, if it is not so hot, the outdoor sitting is more pleasant! I asked for the shrimp taco, which was delicious! My husband ordered a Salmon burger which was huge but he liked. Our friend had steak with fries, which was goid but the same we can find in any place. It was good but not a place to die for! I think there are other better options in this area!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointedpr31Dined on 8/23/2014The decor was modern. lacked ambiance, lights way too bright and no music until the very end of the evening. The service was poor (extremely slow & the restaurant was half empty), drinks were weak & food mediocre. I was disappointed, its too bad because the view was spectacular!Special Features:
- The worst experience everPapiguavaDined on 8/22/2014Places like this destroy the Miami Spice effort. They suppose to give the best experience and the best food so you will come back. With the Spice Menu they think they are doing you a favor, and make you feel you don't deserve a real service. Super loud table. Only one glass of water on the entire night. The appetizer looks like it came from Costco. The banana leaf Snapper was a third of a fillet with a shot of black beans and old rice. I asked for a $9 glass of a Chardonnay and they brought me a less than half of glass with weird stuff on it, I asked to bring another one, and the just pull the dirt out and brought it back. And finally a fresh dirty spoon for my desert was the last thing me and my wife were able to take.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/21/2014Bad service (waited 20 mins at table to be given menus), menu: limited selection, poor wine selection (only Californian wines). Wouldn't dine there again.
- Great findWildbikerDined on 8/16/2014We had reservations and had no idea they had inside and outdoor seating, when we where sat outside at first we felt that It was going to be hot since it's summer in Miami. That turned out to be the perfect spot, it was more intimate and offered a great view of the skyline and bay. It was also a more quiet than the inside seating and since it's on the 15th floor, there was a nice breeze blowing that kept the area comfortable. The service was excellent and the food was very good and well prepared.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great timestacysaturnDined on 8/16/2014We had a wonderful experience at this restaurant. Very beautiful location.Special Features:
- Great for groupsJ15foodDined on 8/15/2014The service of the waiters were excellent. Had a reservation at a certain time and didn't get to the until until 1 1/2 later (but this was due to the amount of people in my party). Food from Miami Spice menu was delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Espectacular view!Roci68Dined on 8/9/2014Celebrated our anniversay there, the food was very good and the place is beautiful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Gorgeous and romantic, bland foodMegsVIPDined on 8/8/2014Gorgeous, romantic, and really great service (host, server, and manager were friendly), but the food was just incredibly bland. Pickled veg appetizer was good enough. Banana wrapped fish had ZERO flavor (not even salt). Caribbean stir-fried veggies were good, but that was all they could offer my vegetarian fiance. Beignets were cold and hard as rocks--how do you mess up beignets?? We appreciated that the food is healthy, but we also appreciate flavor! This restaurant needs much more of the latter. Parking issues are not the restaurant's fault per se but they ARE part of the overall experience--- it took 35 minutes to get our car from the valet. HORRIBLE. Park elsewhere if you can.Special Features:
- Fantastic Service!CocoCreekFamVIPDined on 8/7/2014My husband and I tried this restaurant for the first time not realizing it was during Miami Spice. The event menu has many options, all of our selections were wonderful! The view was fantastic, but what made our dinner outstanding was our waiter, Said. He was very friendly, attentive, and helped us make some great selections for our meal. He made our experience at the restaurant great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good for groupsPaky123Dined on 8/6/2014Even was a bit noisy it is a friendly place for young groupsSpecial Features:
- gablesdebVIPDined on 8/6/2014An excellent value on Miami Spice. Although the appetizers and main dishes were excellent, the desserts were very ordinary and tasted as though they were left over from the night before. The only menu available was Miami Spice. We would have liked to have the choice of Miami Spice or the regular menu.Special Features:
- Slow but time to enjoy with friendsvickyVIPDined on 8/2/2014After being seated, there was about a 30 minute gap before anyone attended to us to basic water. To be fair, it appeared they were short staffed. The head waiter or manager realized and brought us water and asked us if we wanted any drinks. He came by on several occasions before our waiter actually came by and took our order. After our order there was a considerable amount of time until any appetizer appeared. I must say we were able to enjoy good company with our friends that joined us despite the big lapse of time between anyone coming back to the table. This was the first weekend of miami spice and they appeared disorganized with possibly only one waiter for outside and several tables seated. The view and ambience was niceSpecial Features:
- Not a fine dining experienceCJuneVIPDined on 8/2/2014The vibe was nice but very loud music, had to shout through our meal! For Appetizers we had :GRILLED FLATBREAD, sundried tomato, mozzarella, & basil, Very Good and ample size to share The , ASIAN PEAR SALAD curry granola, chevre espuma, was delicious but very tiny. For entrees we had BANANA LEAF Snapper with chorizo black beans & jasmine rice, Very small portions plus the fish had NO flavor. The ROASTED RIBEYE ropa vieja, red wine jus, was good but also small. The Desserts: BELLINI peach crème brulee, prosecco marinated peaches,& CAFÉ CORETTO" espresso beignet, grappa anglaise were Okay, small; thats why they give you two. Dont recommend this place to a friend because if I wanted to hear loud music I would have gone to a club!Special Features:
- Food ok. Parking a disaster.BigAlDined on 8/2/2014The food was ok. Small plates were good. Main fish dishes underwhelmed. Dessert took a long time to arrive (30 mins). The parking at the building is a disaster. Valet aisle narrow and busy. Valet service does not match the purported caliber of location or restaurant. On way out some cars were "lost" for a while. Really disorganized. Would not return or recommend due to the parking.Special Features: