15|Fifty - Sheraton - Starwood
1550 Court Place
Denver, CO 80202Neighborhood:
Downtown / LoDo
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
15|Fifty - Sheraton - Starwood
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.sheratondenverdowntown.com/15FIFTY
- Phone: (303) 893-3333
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Daily: 6:00am - 11:00am
Dinner: Daily: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Executive Chef: Scott Skomal
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from 15|Fifty - Sheraton - Starwood
1550 Restaurant is one of Denver’s premiere dining destinations. Begin your day with our extensive daily breakfast buffet, including all of your breakfast favorites. Join us for dinner to experience our signature Colorado creations.Continued
Located centrally in the Sheraton Downtown Denver Hotel Lobby right off the famous 16th Street Mall.
Located centrally in the Sheraton Downtown Denver Hotel Lobby right off the famous 16th Street Mall.
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
15|Fifty - Sheraton - Starwood reviews from OpenTable diners
3 reviews since July 31, 2014
- Ambiance3Noise LevelQuiet
good for groups (2)great for brunch (1)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- just okayluvgoodfoodDined on 8/29/2014the food was nothing special, the service was good & they accommodated our large group-- friendly staffSpecial Features:
- Great serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/24/2014The service and food was excellent, we did the restaurant week menu, The baby kale salad was really good, I was pleasantly surprisedI would recommend this to a friend.
- pamelaDined on 8/10/2014When I first saw the sunday brunch lay out I was a little worried it would be similiar to a hotel breakfast that is complimentary with yogurt, begals, cereal, etc. To my surprise there was a hot food food area that was delicious, the pancakes, hashbrowns, cheesy eggs, bacon, sausage all of it really good. We had good wait service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Location-AveragePan2FVIPDined on 6/20/2014Food and service were adequate. Met client for breakfast because that is where she and her company were staying, it was more out of convenience. It was clean and food was quick to come out. There wasn't anything special about this place or impressive.
- Terrific Mother's Day BrunchFoodie2Dined on 5/11/2014This is our second year going to 15Fifty for mother's day. The food was incredible from the omelette bar to the desserts. There were swan shaped cream puffs to lemon bars. GreatSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/25/2014The service was excellent. The food was a little too rich for my tasting. We had the mussels as an appetizer and they were delicious. We split the chicken and waffles and I wasn't a huge fan of the mustard on them and they definitely needed a side of syrup. We also split the ravioli which unfortunately tasted like they had been frozen. For dessert we tried the chocolate mousse and the tart. The tart itself was okay and the mousse was too rich. However, the service was excellent.Special Features:
- vacayndineDined on 4/20/2014The food was good. The selection was nice. The staff was friendly. The presentation was good, clean and kept stocked.Special Features:
- Easter brunchOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 4/20/2014Food quality was excellent, nice location and ambiance. I would go back. For some reason, none of the 6 or so dessert choices on the buffet appealed to any in our party. Not sure why.Special Features:
- only because it is in hotelOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/9/2014When we sat down, we were given menus and told that there was a breakfast buffet. We wanted to order from the menu and waited 30 minutes and no one asked to take our order. We ended up going to the buffet which was only slightly better than what you typically receive from a complementary breakfast from other hotel chains. Not worth the price.
- Great travelzoo experience!mk123Dined on 3/22/2014My family and I all had travelzoo vouchers to use at 15/fifty. We were very pleased with the amount and quality of food and drinks included in the travelzoo voucher. Of note were the spicy chicken wings appetizer, chicken and waffle sliders and the paella. All was excellent! Great beer list and good service as well.Special Features:
- Fantastic HospitalityJohnVIPDined on 3/14/2014The staff is outstanding and made for an enjoyable evening. Our server, Krissy, was awesome and so helpful.Special Features:
- restaurant with potentialOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/28/2014Elements of our meal were amazing, but my chicken was dry, and everyone's cheesecake at the table tasted old, as though it had a little freezer burn. When we informed the waitress of the cheesecake flavor, she didn't offer any substitutes or suggest anything else. In addition to that the ambiance is lame (for a lack of a better term) the lights are super bright and the restaurant opens to the hotel lobby.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great hotel restaurantDLittmanVIPDined on 2/14/2014We enjoyed a Valentine's Day dinner at the 15 Fifty in the Denver Sheraton Hotel downtown. We were greeted by a friendly hostess and shown to a quiet table which we had requested. The wait staff was pleasant and friendly, and went out of their way to see that several food allergies were accommodated. The quality of the food was excellent, service was outstanding, and we had a thoroughly enjoyable time. I would recommend this restaurant to both locals and travelers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good ExperienceChicagoanVIPDined on 1/25/2014Wasn't sure where we were going, but once we found it, had a great experience. The Staff was helpful and the food excellent.Special Features:
- Wilted Greens and Chewy SteakVinnyVIPDined on 1/19/2014Disappointing quality of food with a large restaurant staffed by only 2 servers. I was surprised with the quality of the food especially since I was eating at the Sheraton. You would've thought I was ordering from a low-end restaurant.
- Split decisionOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 1/3/2014We ate two meals at this restaurant. Dinner which could not have been better wehad a wonderful experience. The Food we had was prepared flawlessly and delicious. the desert was delectable and made our anniversary special. The waitress was friendly, attentive and fantastic. I would say if was overall a fantastic dining experience. That said, we also ate breakfast there the next morning. The breakfast buffet was aweful and the waiter we had was aweful. The price we paid was discounted and still seemed overpriced for what we got. Many people around left in discust.. I .The bread laying in the bottom of the service trays was , well yuk, and stunk. My wife decided to have toast, what could be wrong with that right? the toaster was broke.
- Choose to dine there for NewNHK1Dined on 12/31/2013Choose to dine there for New Year's Eve for location (16th Street Mall) but was pleasantly surprised by all accounts. The prix fixe price was only $50 for 3 courses WITH wine pairings. The food and wine was great (entrée was only room temperature, not hot, but still good). A couple sat next to us with 3 children and the noise level was still good. Would do this again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OverratedOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/16/2013This restaurant might be great for business travelers who are staying at the hotel but is not good for couples wanting a romantic evening. The staff was uninterested in serving us, it took forever for our drinks to arrive. The food was good but very pricey. I asked for a quiet corner booth in my Open Table reservation and was seating in the main part of a mostly empty restaurant. Will very likely never go back seeing that we went to another restaurant for dessert and received far superior service at that restaurant.Special Features:
- Good food though overpriced,FoodEatDined on 5/12/2013Good food though overpriced, think menu could definitely use some expansion. All in all a good experienceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Brunch for Mothers Day flopOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/12/2013Mothers day brunch was not up to standard. Few choices included the regular hotel resturaunt breakfast eggs bacon etc like they do everyday. Added a very few deserts, some peel and eat shrimp and over done prime rib. Waited 20 min to pay my bill $100 for 3 cuz moms eat free and they were nice enough to add the 18% gratuity automatically which they would not have received if left up to me.
- Food was good. There was aJasonDined on 5/12/2013Food was good. There was a "service charge" on the bill that I didn't understand and no one was able to explain what it was. It took me by surprise.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great atmosphere!OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 5/3/2013We enjoyed drinks in the bar and dinner on a Friday night. We expected it to be busy being downtown but there were few people there and very few diners which meant we received very special attention. Reservations are recommended during the week as the hotel is busy with business guests. The food was sensational and the drinks were great. The service was courteous, friendly and high quality. Highly recommend a night out here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pretty Bad Even For Hotel FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 4/3/2013The menu was less than impressive and the food was even worse. The chicken that I ordered was only lukewarm.
- Just plain bad. Avoid at all costs!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/3/2013A waste of time and appetite. The food was reheated from the freezer. Even the salad had freezer burn. The salmon was dry as saw dust and burnt around the edges. The risotto was very strange tasting in a scary way. They had alot of guts to present a bill for $98 and expect a tip. The management must be delusional or insane to think that they can compete at half the price point.
- Great food, good presentation,OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/31/2013Great food, good presentation, great wait person. Quiet for good conversation.Special Features:
- Positives: We really enjoyedOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/31/2013Positives: We really enjoyed this Easter Brunch. There was a station for the kids to make baskets and we really liked the table set up for our big group. The food was very good. Negative: We did come to the brunch at the end of it so I think we kept the staff waiting and that was a little annoying the way they made us feel also we had to clean our own table of the glasses and dishes.Special Features:
- Excellent Easter buffet atBarbDined on 3/31/2013Excellent Easter buffet at a great price. We really enjoyed the experience. The kids were also very happy with the Easter baskets they were given to decorate.Special Features:
- Easter Brunch was great!OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 3/31/2013Our family of 13 (8 adults and 5 children) attended Easter Brunch at 15/Fifty. The price was fantastic (kids ate free) and the food was enjoyed by both the kids & adults. Our server was very attentive to our needs. We will definitely go back for other occasions.Special Features:
- The food was good but notOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/31/2013The food was good but not a very good variety and not much for a holliday brunch menu. Did not even have ham for easter or any lunch type items was all breakfast. Would not go ack there for brunch again based upon such a bad selection.
- It would have been betterOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/31/2013It would have been better if they had a bigger food selection. Most of the food was breakfast foods. The only lunch item I saw was prime rib. To me that is not a brunch. What they had was good just need to expand to a bigger veriety to choose from.
- Burgers for a foodieOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/22/2013The high end hamburger was fit for a foodie. They made a simple dish interesting and delightful. Everyone at our table sent back an empty plate. The apple pie was a satisfying finish that assured we would be back. Servers were friendly and attentive without hovering. The comfortable atmosphere made for one of the most pleasant evenings with family in a long time.Special Features:
- Excellent Food & ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 3/3/2013My visit to 15 Fifty was for a birthday celebration with a group of 9. Though we waited about ten minutes for our reserved table, the service was exceptional. The manager and waiter were very attentive; from getting a base for my flowers, to checking on our table frequently, and taking pictures for our group. The food was delicious! Every one loved their dinner; vegetarian dishes, to burgers, drinks, wine, and dessert! The restaurant is great for a special occasion, as it if for a casual gathering. Highly recommend it!Special Features:
- Went with the girls for 5280.JohnsonDined on 3/3/2013Went with the girls for 5280. Food and service was good, but the atmosphere was a bit sterile. It is set right in the entrance of the hotel, where it would have been a little nicer to have a private atmosphere. This place is good to accommodate big parties, which is nice to know for future dining. I would go back again.Special Features:
- If you need a good meal withOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 3/2/2013If you need a good meal with a notable wine list but not much time then just dine in when you stay at Sheraton Hotel.Special Features:
- Waitress was VERY inexperienced,OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/28/2013Waitress was VERY inexperienced, and messed up nearly everything. Food was cold. No partial validation of expensive valet parking. Not much ambience.