2981 Bristol Suite B5
Costa Mesa, CA 92626Neighborhood:
Vegetarian / VeganPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.118degrees.com/
- Phone: 7147540718
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Monday - Saturday: 9:00am - 11:00am, Sunday: 10:00am - 11:00am; Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:00am - 5:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 5:00pm -10:00pm, Sunday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm; Sunday Brunch: 10:00am - 3:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Organic, Vegetarian / Vegan
- Executive Chef: Jenny Ross
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Delivery, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: We offer unique full service organic & green catering options for parties of 5-500.
- Private Party Facilities: We have an outdoor patio facility that seats 60 or can accommodate groups of 120 without seats. Our restaurant facility can also be booked for a flat fee and can seat up to 50 or accommodate up to 75 standing.
- Private Party Contact: Jenny 7147540718
- Entertainment: Live DJs Saturday and Sunday evenings.
A word from 118 Degrees
118 offers an artistic collection of Organic Living Cuisine (aka raw foods)in an elegant yet casual full service dining experience. We feature local organic produce, freshly prepared daily for breakfast lunch and dinner. Our restaurant boasts an eclectic world wine list that is both organic and bio-dynamic. Our selection of entrees changes seasonally with favorites available year round. Stop in and enjoy our fresh take on healthy cuisine...Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
118 Degrees reviews from OpenTable diners
- 118 DegreesJamieGDined on 2/28/2014I went for lunch during restaurant week. The food was between average to good this time. I went once previously about a year ago and the food was excellent. However the portions for restaurant week were ridiculously small. I am a petite female and I left lunch still hungry in need of a real lunch.Special Features:
- Amazing Food!KelligirlDined on 2/21/2014Not just for Vegans but for anyone that enjoys great food! My steak eating husband wants to go back!Special Features:
- Been vegan for a while. WhateverOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/14/2014Been vegan for a while. Whatever they use to make food rich hurt my stomach. Service was good. Unreasenable price though.
- a reviewthehungeryhunterDined on 2/5/2014They are creative 118 degrees, however the food seems to be expensive for the overall experience. With the many other organic food restaurant choices like Native foods (which is right around the corner), 118 degrees needs to become more competitive price wise.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The food is always great here.OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 2/5/2014The food is always great here. This time my friend and I shared two appetizers - mushrooms and mini-tostados, which were both wonderful. I also had the kale side salad (a must every time I eat here) and she had the curry soup which she really enjoyed. Since we were celebrating her birthday they brought her a complementary apple crisp for dessert which was also good. I've been to this restaurant a number of times and the service is always a bit slow, however the wait staff is courteous and informed about the menu, so it may just be the food prep takes longer than at most restaurants.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous Find!dragonflyDined on 2/2/2014I'm on a highly restrictive diet for medical reasons and it was an absolute joy to find that I could order ANYTHING on the menu! And the food was delicious! We tried several dishes and loved every one of them.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delightful eveningoldcoupleDined on 1/26/2014Had groupon and had a wonderful experience! Food was amazing! Loved the wine pairings and our server really took care of us well!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Yum and some!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 1/5/2014Perfectly friendly, delightful service paired with an amazing meal! If you must, skip breakfast and lunch making sure to leave enough room for a three course (or more) meal at 118 Degrees: an appetizer, entree, and dessert - don't leave anything out! Otherwise, I guarantee you'll be persuaded into buying that scrumptious looking, strawberry garnished raw brownie when you see your patron neighbor savoring every morsel, every crumb. So don't leave your eyes to feast on their own! Raw food has never tasted so good! Finally a meal that feeds both my body and my sense!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another Level...HappyGirlDined on 12/9/2013I never knew plant-based dining could be this good! This is not your Mother's Market or Rutabagorz hippie restaurant (both of which I love, but admit that most carnivores are turned off by these places). 118 Degrees is a unique, high-end culinary experience. The dishes are beautiful and flavors are rich and interesting. You forget that this is a vegan/vegetarian restaurant. Invite the barbeque loving hubbies..this is that good. High on our list to try was the curry wrap and the kale salad, with kalamata olives and an amazing hummus-like topping. Outstanding!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Finally had great servicePointhoarderVIPDined on 11/19/2013We come here often on Saturdays for lunch and the service is horrible. Finally got here at night and had great service and great food. Found the pizza to be on the skimpy side but enjoyed the squash ravioli. Great avocado egg rolls.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazingly inconsistentPointhoarderVIPDined on 10/5/2013How this place is out so so many items at a Saturday lunch is amazing. Don't they order for the weekend? We had the salad with peaches and found out it came with orange slices since they were out of peaches. It would have helped to have known this. They were out of avocado so we couldn't get the egg rolls. At least the lasagna was available. It was great. Ordered soup which never came but it was on the bill. We like the food here but one does have to question if it is worth it. I guess they figure if you are a vegan you'll put up with a lot to get good vegan food.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tasty food, huge portionsRoadWarriorAZVIPDined on 9/12/2013I really should not have eaten here by myself, because there are so many thing that sound good and the portions are enormous. I had the fried avocado "mini" tostado, and there was nothing mini about it! It was delicious, too. Should have stopped there, but I wanted to try the enchiladas, which was also big enough to share. I think I got three meals out of this one meal. Will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The food was outstanding!KjSdDined on 9/1/2013The food was outstanding! Our waitress was great and helpful with our selection as first time customers. This is a step up from many other Raw restaurants!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious without the guiltrealfoodjunkieDined on 8/31/2013Everything was delicious. This was my first time at a raw restaurant and I will definitely be back. The sauces were creamy and the dishes were filling. You don't have to be vegan to eat a wonderful vegan meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good SpotNYCinOCDined on 8/23/2013My wife and I went there because she is a vegetarian and we are always trying to find a good veg spot where she won't feel left out. Given restaurant week this week, I thought this might be a good spot. Unfortunately, they did not have a pre-set menu, but we found their food to be good and their sauces to be flavorful and outstanding. We enjoyed the service, but the ambiance was a little flat. Overall, good food, but the place was a little boring.
- Lasagne was amazing!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/17/2013Highly recommend this restaurant. I had the lasagne and thought it was delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Matt our waiter was amazing;OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/14/2013Matt our waiter was amazing; helpful in guiding us through the menu; offering to sample the wine when I couldn't decide between 2 selections; and repaing our leftovers so they would be easy to manage when we got them home. The selections he recomended from the menu were all fabulous. Even non-raw foodies would love the food here. The chocolate cheesecake was out of this world!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- An Excellent ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/3/2013The food was amazing and the service was even better. Everything was delicious. The restaurant was not that large but the ambience was very good. It was very easy to carry on a conversation and felt very private. The chef is very creative and our server was extremely knowledgeable about every dish. We had the nachos, lasagna and corn tamales. I was skeptical about the lasagna but it was incredible. We will definitely go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic as usual- deliciousOpenTable Diner Since 2013VIPDined on 8/1/2013Fantastic as usual- delicious healthy cuisine at it's finest- LOVE!!!Special Features:
- Clean eatingGenevieveCVIPDined on 7/11/2013I travel the country searching out unique tasty vegan eateries. 118 Degrees has a creative menu with wonderful flavor combinations. To date the brunch is my favorite.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent presentationOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/11/2013Very accommodating to dietary restrictions and amazing service from a well-informed server!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Rawk stars!OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 7/6/2013I am Canadian and wish we had the choice of veg restaurants in Toronto. I was visiting a friend in Irvine and we found this gem of a raw vegan restaurant. The food was SO delicious and well presented. I would definitely go again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The AC wasn't workingPointhoarderVIPDined on 6/29/2013Second time here. The food is great but the air conditioning was out so it was miserable inside unless their name is meant to advise you of the inside temperature. Also the second time where they said they were out of beer on a Saturday. Isn't this one of the busiest days for a restaurant and they ran out of beer at 1 PM. I would return but the management seems to be a bit on the flaky side. Try the avocado rolls and the lasagna.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Creative, interesting & delicious!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/28/2013I am new to eating raw and 118 degrees was a great way to discover how delicious, creative and interesting (not to mention nutritious and healthy) it can be. I went there for lunch and sampled several things all of which were very good. My favorites: the Tortilla Soup and Olive Pizettas. I will definitely go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Dinner555lovefoodDined on 6/1/2013We had excellent dinner. So great sauces, fresh tasty food. The apple&ginger&lemon juice was so amazing. Refreshing food, and filled us up quickly. We felt so energized after dinner. Great service, great food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The bestOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/26/2013118 Degrees is what I call Gourmet Raw-Vegan. Amazing food and the desserts are to die for ;))Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The food is always great atOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 5/17/2013The food is always great at 118 Degrees. I had the amazing kale salad and olive pizzettes which was a large enough portion to take some home. My cousin had the sampler plate which she deemed amazing. The restaurant was a bit slow that evening so our waiter was a little too attentive, especially when we told him from the start that we had a lot of catching up to do. However, I'd rather have someone like him than one who disappears for long periods of time. Love the place - wish there was one closer to my home as I'd go more frequently.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing Mother's Day brunch.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/12/2013Amazing Mother's Day brunch. Friendly, helpful service. Always delicious food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- If you want to try a full-fledgedOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 4/20/2013If you want to try a full-fledged vegan place, this is the spot. You have to be open to different and a bit bland food but that's vegan for you.Special Features:
- A Vegan Delight!OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 4/9/2013Small, tidy, pleasant vegarn restaurent. Healthful food and drinks. We liked it!Special Features:
- For Raw Vegan food it wasOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/31/2013For Raw Vegan food it was the best I've had. Very creative recipes and beautiful presentation. The waitress was so sweet but she did bring soup that we didn't order and charged us for it (we thought it was included w/the entree) So make sure you check your bill. She also screwed up on one of the entrees, brought the wrong item. We ate it since we didn't know otherwise.
- Very surprised at how flavorfulOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/29/2013Very surprised at how flavorful and well-presented the food was.Special Features:
- Great spot for a quiet sit-downpmaneseVIPDined on 3/20/2013Great spot for a quiet sit-down Vegan meal. Quaint and romantic with lots of places to walk to in the Camp afterward.Special Features:
- A fantastic restaurantTopRealtorDined on 3/9/2013Even if you aren't familiar with the raw food lifestyle, you must give this place a try. My husband and I have dined here twice when visiting Anaheim for Expo West and we have never been disappointed. The food is beautifully plated, absolutely delicious and won't leave you feeling heavy and sleepy. My husband is as far from a raw foodist as you can get--he eats at Del Taco, Arby's, etc.--but he loves the food here. They serve wine as well, which is a nice touch for a living foods restaurant. The place is quite small and it would be nice to see them expand to a larger venue, but overall, it's a true gem that I would recommend to anyone visiting the area. Be sure to try the apple cobbler!Special Features:
- Beautiful presentation ofOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/3/2013Beautiful presentation of food, but very odd tasting. The shiitake miso soup was unedible. Everything is way overpriced for what you get and it is not tasty at all. We will not return.Special Features:
- Being vegan has never beenKFISHDined on 3/2/2013Being vegan has never been easier, more balanced, and fun!Special Features:
- Pass on the greens!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/1/2013They were disorganized. I booked a table on open table and then was emailed that we never showed up! How insulting and frustrating! The tables are very close together so you can hear everybody's conversation except the one at your table. The food was good but the service very slow. I had friends take cooking classes there. I had emailed to RSVP for a class several times and never heard back from themThis restaurant should not be in open table as they do not follow the guidelines/required procedures.
- It's a vegetarian , veganwineloverVIPDined on 3/1/2013It's a vegetarian , vegan restaurant, with only 118 degree or less temp foods served. Great for people with this special requirement.tasty soup and salad, but everything started to taste similar. I did not like to have cold soup.
- I came in a vegetarian andOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/1/2013I came in a vegetarian and came out determined to be vegan. Their food was not only delicious but also made me feel so alive! After all, you are what you eat. After I came home I looked at their website and found some cookbooks that I cannot wait to try! I love supporting restaurants like this because they are doing the right thing and really care about your health. Besides the food, the staff was also super friendly. Our server gave us some interesting facts about our food, which made it a lot more fun and enjoyable to eat. I highly recommend 118 Degrees to anyone who wants to have a yummy and wholesome meal.Special Features:
- YummmOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/1/2013118 Degrees has an upexpected amazing menu, it's a gem to be able to sit down with decadent food without feeling the food hangover. I took friends who were new to raw food and they always love it. There is never a compromise on taste or elegance.Special Features: