10th & Piedmont
991 Piedmont Avenue NE
Atlanta, GA 30309Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
10th & Piedmont
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.10thandpiedmont.com/
- Phone: 4046025510x
- Hours of Operation:
Brunch: Saturday - Sunday: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Wednesday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Southern
- Executive Chef: Brett Ring
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, BYO Liquor, Cafe, Entertainment, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Please call 404277699 and ask for Gilbert for Catering inquiries.
A word from 10th & Piedmont
Serving seasonally inspired dishes, creatively portioned into small bites for easy sharing, 10th & Piedmont’s Executive Chef Javier Viera uses multi-cultural flavors and organic ingredients to execute global cuisine with a regional, Southern influence. Join us for lunch (mon-fri), daily dinner, and saturday&sunday brunch. Sunday night we have live cabaret show starting at 8:30pm.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Brunch
10th & Piedmont - Best Restaurants in Midtown ›
10th & Piedmont reviews from OpenTable diners
71 reviews since May 4, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelEnergetic
great for brunch (47)neighborhood gem (39)scenic view (28)good for groups (25)hot spot (24)great for lunch (24)fit for foodies (23)vibrant bar scene (19)special occasion (16)great for outdoor dining (15)late-night find (8)romantic (6)kid-friendly (4)notable wine list (2)Show More
- Started off rough, ended perfectlyTinzerVIPDined on 8/24/2014We arrived to a very very busy brunch, the $15 bottomless mimosas probably had something to do with that. The very nice gentleman checked us in but said it would be a wait so we went to the bar. 20 minutes and 2 mimosas later, I went back to the desk. He said it might be ten more minutes. I said okay and went back to the bar. 20 minutes later I realized that 2 other parties had been seated before us. I went back to Bill to tell him this and he apologized sincerely. I said we might just leave. He said he wanted us to stay and would comp our lunches. We stayed and ordered. Not 5 minutes later our food was out and it was GREAT. It was healthy and tasty. I had almost forgotten how the lunch started. I will be back. He was great. Thanks Bill!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sunday BrunchAnsleyTravelerDined on 8/24/2014Interesting and tasty brunch menu options. The music was just a tad loud and made conversation difficult. The menu was recently updated and the $19 bottle mimosa is no longer available. Now it is $17 all you can drink, per person. I much preferred the bottle option. One reason is during the busy brunch period it is difficult for the server to keep up with refills.Special Features:
- 10 & PPerfectSaturdayNightDined on 8/23/2014Perfect location when the weather is great outsideSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love the location. But noisyCasualfoodieDined on 8/17/2014Great energy and vibe. Food was what was expected for a light brunch. It was too hot inside, but with the windows to 10th wide open that's to be expected. Music pretty loud so conversation was difficult. I'm sure it would be easier if there were it 2 people.Special Features:
- thank youOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/15/2014I made reservations in order to make up with my girlfriend and the fact that she had forgive me on her plate as order had her beyond forgiving. Thanks also to our waitress Adam who didnt discriminate against our sexual orientation or color. The overall experience has me wanting to "pop the big question" once its possible!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Too noisy for brunchOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/10/2014The music was so loud the servers couldn't hear us ordering. Plus it was busy so everyone was trying to talk louder. It's nice to have music but know when it Is too loud, especially for Sunday brunch. People are there to talk an hang with family and friends, not to get drunk and party.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved This Place!!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/10/2014The food was amazing and great place for people watching. The sides are glass that completely open so we sat right along the sidewalk and watched all the ongoings on Piedmont. The brunch was amazing!!!!Special Features:
- Great BrunchDobbinDined on 8/3/2014The 10th & Piedmont take on Chicken & Waffles is outstanding. Good location, great food, superb service and tasty Bloody Mary's to top it off.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Second time aroundTheAccountantDined on 7/29/2014Two days after visiting 10th&P, we decided to come back for lunch. The places was pretty empty, only three other tables were occupied. Service was just as awesome as during brunch. The food we chose was ok, we went with the chicken and waffles, shimp po boy, and a pork sandwich. I'd recommend the pork sandwich! We will be back for brunch!
- Great food and serviceTheAccountantDined on 7/27/2014This is the perfect brunch spot. The food was delicious, and the service was awesome. The crowd was also energetic. Make sure to make reservations. The place was full throughout Sunday brunch.Special Features:
- second visitkawikaintxDined on 7/26/2014my second visit, one of first tables of morning. my only negative comment was that I had to ask for coffee refill everytime.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sleek restaurant with great foodvitrac20Dined on 7/22/2014This place is great. Music is a little loud but the almost floor to ceiling windows were open when I went so the sound wasn't too overbearing. Food is stellar. Loved everything out of the salad, three shared small plates, and dessert. Service was great, we took a while to pick out food because everything sounded amazing but once we were decided the plates came out quickly. Good cocktails but slightly pricey, but they use good alcohol. Definitely a trendy bar- I'd come back, but maybe not for a casual dinner. This is more of a dinner and drinks before the rest of the evening kind of place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun spotCCR060912VIPDined on 7/21/2014I thought all the food was good and for small plates the portions were pretty generous.Special Features:
- AwesomeEnjoyedDined on 7/20/2014My friends and I enjoyed everything about 10th and Piedmont! The food was great! The drinks were too! This restaurant is Everything!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful Brunch SpotNoogaGirlDined on 7/20/2014The staff and management were amazing. They went above and beyond to make sure our brunch group was taken care of. While there I observed that this was the case with all the tables whether small or large parties. Great selection of food with a unique twist on some classic dishes. Recommend making a reservation as the place is on the small side and fills up fast on a beautiful weekend afternoon.Special Features:
- What's the Hype about? Meh.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/19/201410th & Piedmont is a good restaraunt, but in a place like Atlanta where wonderful places abound, there isn't anything memorable about it. The food is good, not great. Service fine. Prices reasonable. Meh. Not excited about it. They'll need to step it up a bit to earn more stars.
- Great Brunch SpotLivesayDined on 7/19/2014Definitely try to 10P Signature Chicken & Waffles!Special Features:
- Birthday CelebrationIjeomaDined on 7/18/2014My guests and I had great time. Just like reviews said, the Chicken and Waffles were amazing. The waiters and waitresses were so friendly and timely. The atmosphere was so chill and elegant. Loved the scenery and vibe of the restaurant!!! Keep it up :) ♥Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Cute spot for a Lunch MeetingTford27Dined on 7/16/2014This is a great space! It's vibrant and hip. Although the staff was limited, The service was great. The lunch menu was short but that's a good thing. I will make this a regular lunch spot to meet with friends. It was a bit too loud for business. I may try them for dinner with my husband also.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LarryDined on 7/13/2014We received courteous and prompt service. The food was delicious. I really enjoyed the steak benedict. Thank you!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experience!Mike007Dined on 7/12/2014Heard Belimda Skeltons radio review and wanted to try it. I'll admit I was drawn because of the food described and I was not disappointed! The food was incredible but so was the ambiance, the view of the city, the vibrancy of the people and a phenomenal server by the name of Jessica. We will return...and it won't be long.Special Features:
- fun findkawikaintxDined on 7/6/2014first time here and will be back. We found it a fun, casual, location. The food was very good and appropriate portions. Well-priced as well. Interesting spin on Chicken and waffles and good bloody mary. never felt rushed either.Special Features:
- Good Food, Friendly AtmosphereAlmoDined on 7/5/2014Never crowded but soon will be. The folks in the kitchen know what they are doing. Flat bread was excellent and glazed salmon over risotto was excellent. Carrot cake desert was just the right finish. We have eaten here three times in three weeks and never had to wait and never been disappointed. This rarely happens. We will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great location with great food4U2CVIPDined on 6/25/2014Thanks Rusty!, i had a great time with my guest ( first time) during our visit for lunch! Great recommendation and i don't even need to look at the menu , because i have you as our great assistance. Will be back!Special Features:
- Nothing exciting here!PaulDDined on 6/16/2014Food was nothing to write home, service was ok... This is ashame, was really wanting/expecting more! Great location and set up
- Great Customer ServiceMissyDined on 6/15/2014I must say our brunch at 10th and Piedmont turned into an crazy experience. The food was excellent and so was the staff. Our crazy experience happened when we went to get our car from valet parking and the attendant had lost our car keys. I must say that the management of the restaurant and the valet service really stepped and made what could have been a terrible outing into one that was not so bad.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- father's day brunchluvfreshfoodDined on 6/15/2014A great brunch buffet with my hubby and family. The prime rib was a hit & the pastries. A little pricey but the food quality was worth it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Father's Day brunchcbcwillDined on 6/15/2014My family and had Father's Day brunch here. The food was great, although it was a buffet for the occasion. Service was ok. Would like to go back to try the regular menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PopstarEnergyDined on 6/6/2014My friends and myself were invited for Popstar 2. It was an excellent array of great food, tasty drinks and vibrant atmosphere. Once the show was over the DJ was live. Loved it will definitely go again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great experiencelovedining1Dined on 6/6/2014Everyone should try this restaurant, you want different come hereSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great PlaceEarlyDined on 5/31/20142nd time in a month visiting. Tried Saturday brunch. Excellent. Better than the lunch meatballs.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Front row to Midtown nightlifeCGreenVIPDined on 5/24/2014Great dining experience in the window was like having a front row seat to Midtown's nightlife.Special Features:
- ***ACTION REQUIRED***JjjflDined on 5/17/2014I was hesitant to give a good review because i want to keep this place my own little secret. But I must say this is a great place. I recently relocated from Southern California and this has a very West Coast vibe!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great eating spotfoodieDined on 5/12/2014I chose this restaurant for my birthday dinner and it was great. The shareable plates allowed all of my guest to mix and mingle between all who came and allowed us to try all the menu items. The alcohol drinks are amazing and very unique. Loved it!Special Features:
- A cool and rather funky place!jabaDined on 5/12/2014The service was extra good and the portions large and yummy. As it's in midtown the traffic noise is pronounced with open air dining within the restaurant itself. A really varied menu for lunch but will try dinner there soon.Special Features:
- fairfoodcriticDined on 5/11/2014There so called buffet was no buffet at all. They were serving eggs bacon sausage and such for dinner.... alomg side their food was cold. They had the windows open so all types of flies was roaming around the food. I will never come to this establishment again. The food was horrible and I got ripped off the price I paid.Special Features:
- Always a solid choiceMidtownStaceDined on 5/11/2014My girlfriend was in when I was out of town so I took her to brunch there. It was mothers day so they had a yummy buffet. We drank our share of mimosas in different flavors (e.g. mango) and even played a little jenga. Its kind of cool how they have two parts. The front part where its a bit more trendy then the back part which seems a little more casual. Great choice overall!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It was just okOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 5/11/2014The best part of the restaurant are the huge windows that open to the sidewalks. We are not big fans of buffets which was their Sunday standard. The buffet food was just ok. Perhaps fresh-to-order food would have been more impressive. Our server wasn't horrible, but he didn't knock our socks off either. I typically expect a tad more from the server on special occasions - this was Mother's Day - AND when all he has to do is take a drink order and bring the bill. All in all it was just an average experience for us.Special Features:
- BrunchMrsKJDined on 5/11/2014Went for Mother's Day brunch... Felt like I took my mom to a midday bar because the music was loud and pumping lol! None the less! Food was awesome!! There was a brunch Buffett and everything was great! I'd go there again to try their dinner menu because everything at brunch was so good. My sister was taking a few pix and some wait staff even vogued for her camera!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mother's Day BrunchpiedmontslilgemDined on 5/11/2014We originally had another reservation for brunch, but booked this restaurant because the menu looked better. Surprised to find out after booking that this was going to be a buffet lunch (which we would have usually opted out of) but it actually turned out quiet lovely. Overall, the food was tasty, hot, and replenished often. We would have liked a few more menu options, but understood the limitations with such a big crowd. Ambiance was nice and airy with the two huge main windows open, and great color scheme (yellows, grays, whites). The best part of brunch was our server, Dustin. He was incredibly sweet, polite, funny, and very accommodating. The entire wait staff seemed like they enjoyed being there, which was a nice change to see!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.