10th & Piedmont
991 Piedmont Avenue NE
Atlanta, GA 30309Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
10th & Piedmont
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.10thandpiedmont.com/
- Phone: (404) 602-5510
- Hours of Operation:
Brunch: Saturday - Sunday: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Wednesday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Southern
- Executive Chef: Brett Ring
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, BYO Liquor, Cafe, Entertainment, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Please call 404277699 and ask for Gilbert for Catering inquiries.
A word from 10th & Piedmont
Serving seasonally inspired dishes, creatively portioned into small bites for easy sharing, 10th & Piedmont’s Executive Chef Javier Viera uses multi-cultural flavors and organic ingredients to execute global cuisine with a regional, Southern influence. Join us for lunch (mon-fri), daily dinner, and saturday&sunday brunch. Sunday night we have live cabaret show starting at 8:30pm.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Brunch
10th & Piedmont - Best Restaurants in Midtown ›
10th & Piedmont reviews from OpenTable diners
68 reviews since July 31, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelEnergetic
neighborhood gem (44)great for brunch (34)fit for foodies (29)hot spot (29)good for groups (25)vibrant bar scene (21)scenic view (20)great for lunch (15)great for outdoor dining (11)special occasion (11)late-night find (10)romantic (8)notable wine list (6)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- UnderwhelmedBeltLinerVIPDined on 10/26/2014Open Table let me down....an unusual outcome. 10th and Piedmont was listed as great for brunch and it wasn't. Everything from the bloody marys (needed horseradish and Worcestershire) to my "medallions eggs benedict" (the slivers of steak were hardly medallions) to the noise level which was beyond "energetic". That might be fine for a Friday night bar scene but not for Sunday brunch. Lastly, service was outstanding. See, I could say something nice about this restaurant.
- Foodis4LoversFoodis4LoversDined on 10/26/2014I had an awesome time at 10th & Piedmont. The table ordered Quince & Manchego Cups - very unique taste but quite tasty, crab cake bites - delicious and lamb balls - very good, lobster ravioli and more lobster ravioli and more..okay you get the point..we fell in love with it, Shrimp & Scallop Quesadilla - pretty good and finally the chocolate souffle - loved it. Their drinks are pretty good as well I loved the Bess Knees. All in all a very good nightSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday Dinnerjmy1tenorDined on 10/25/2014The table was ready when I got there. My reservations were for 7:30 on a Saturday night. All of my party wasn't there but they let us sit down anyway. (some places don't) Was a great atmosphere with lighting but it was a little loud. Food was great and so were the cocktails. I will be going back again!Special Features:
- 4U2CVIPDined on 10/22/2014Thanks to server/bartender/host, Rusty for providing such a great warm and friendly service.Special Features:
- Great food and serviceR3DfanVIPDined on 10/21/2014I discovered this restaurant on OpenTable, and this was my first time dining here. I had the crab cake bites as an appetizer, scallops for my dinner entree, and red velvet cake for dessert. Everything was delicious, and the service was great (no wait time for sweet tea refills)!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 10th & PiedmontHuskDined on 10/19/2014Wonderful dining experience. Food was fantastic. Staff was friendly and engaging. Will definitely visit again.Special Features:
- No decaf coffee for brunchMariaVIPDined on 10/19/2014The location is pretty good, and I've been here before. This time the service was not that great, the ran out of decaf coffee and the server's excuse was "people don't really drink decaf coffee". Seriously, that is your excuse? They ran out of it beacuse no one buys it? What type of logic and asnwer is that? After giving me some attitude for wanting decaf coffee, he pointed out at caribbou Cafe across the street and said I could go there myself and get what I wanted.... Who thinks is appropriate to talk like that to customers? I would recommend the restaurant manager to buy ground coffee, even across the street to meet customers need during brunch. While I was there at least other 6 people asked for decaf coffee.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/12/2014Will be doing that again! We grabbed brunch before the pride parade and everything from the table to the service was impeccable!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent placeSpelterguyVIPDined on 10/11/2014Love the pork terdeoin and chicken waffles! Chocolate suffle was ok no the best...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice Peopl and Food Was GreatChivsAtlDined on 10/10/2014Really great staff, they went over and beyond to take car of a problem for our dinner party. They are pretty awesome!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Rare OccassionKilbyVIPDined on 9/28/2014I frequent 10th and Piedmont alot, however this particular time they just could not get it right! The my food was cold inside and hot out. Most of the other dishes orderd by my group was either incorrect or dry. However management and my waiter was very friendly and accomodating and comp my meal and gave the table other discounts. Free Drinks! This was a rare occassion that food was so bad! But typically the food is great. My go to is the chicken and waffles or the salad and croquettes. Reservations are advised this is a midtown hot spot!Special Features:
- Wonderful experienceSteveVIPDined on 9/22/2014The chicken and waffles are so creative and delicious. I'm not a big fan of soup, but the tomato bisque was incredible, with a touch of parmesan cheese. We celebrated our anniversary and the server and manager really made it special for us! We will definitely be back!Special Features:
- Disappointed...OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 9/21/2014We went on a Sunday afternoon before a show hoping for some great food and drinks and people-watching. The restaurant was actually hosting an event, which I am fine with, however this should have been disclosed when the reservation was made because the entire time we dined there was someone on a microphone which kinda ruined the ambiance... I also believe the kitchen staff was attending the event bc the food (turkey ribs, pimento cheese, & loaded potato app) was not fit for eating... We actually left and went across the street bc we were so disappointed. NOT a good dining experience!Special Features:
- Music Midtown BrunchATLFoodieDined on 9/20/2014Had a great brunch here before Music Midtown. Loved the bottomless mimosas, as well as the people watching through the open air windows around the restaurant. Charles, our server, was absolutely amazing. The food was the real gem though. I had the chicken and waffles which was to die for. My friend had the croissant which I also tasted and thought was amazing with its own flavorful twist. Another member of our party had the steak Benedict, which looked delicious as well. All in all a wonderful experience. Will be backSpecial Features:
- Great experienceChattanoogaChooChooDined on 9/20/2014Our group of 10 really enjoyed 10th & Piedmont. We had Noon reservations for Saturday brunch at a location that was just outside of Piedmont Park/Music Midtown. For as busy as the area was, this establishment handled it very well. Our server, Shawny, was great and the front of house manager, Bill, was gracious. The Brunch in a Jar was awesome. Would definitely go back to 10th & Piedmont again.Special Features:
- Innovative CreationsJimmiSezSoDined on 9/14/2014You MUST try the Chicken & Waffles for a totally new slant on old classic! Open walls let the local scene in, making for near-patio dining & people watching. Service was attentive but not over-bearing [and that's a good thing]. Open design in the front of the space makes for very comfy, relaxed environment, and the seating was quite comfortable despite the most awkward-looking chairs I've ever seen. Chef is thoughtful & adventuresome; portions just about on the mark [I didn't leave hungry nor stuffed --just right]. He came out to the table and checked on our party which is a very nice touch! My sole issue for the entire evening: the music level. We had to ask twice to lower the volume so we could talk & be heard with each other.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- durham6877Dined on 9/14/2014It was a very interesting take from the traditional chicken and waffles, but it was very delicious. Also, we loved the ambience of the windows being open. It provided the shelter, but gave the feel of being outdoors.Special Features:
- Great experienceKrystalClearDined on 9/13/2014The food was excellent my whole party left the restaurant happy. This was my birthday celebration. The chicken & waffles were great. My party had the lamp chops which they truly enjoyed. This was my first time coming to this restaurant I can't wait to go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/13/2014We really liked the feel of this place - right downtown on a bustling corner, which meant great views and vibes of the city. Food was very tasty - fun twists on familiar recipes/flavors, which is right up our alley. And our server, Antony, was fantastic :)Special Features:
- Down South GA FoodGaGirlDined on 9/13/2014If you go here be prepared to make new friends (waiters), eat good food, an get a little tipsy if you order the Russian Bellini's! The food and the staff are top notch! You may even get a twirl from a few of the waiters if you are super nice! I go here for brunch with the girls or for a date with my guy! It's an awesome place with great/different style of chicken and waffles! The shrimp and grits are to die for. They don't give you a ton of the shrimp and grits, so be prepared to order a side of something! The food is reasonably priced and definitely worth it! I would go every Saturday if I could! Definitely get a window seat if you can! It makes you feel like you're at the beach minus the sand!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/11/2014I had a good time at 10th & Piedmont. I loved the feeling of being outdoors even though we were inside (the weather was perfect). You are right in the middle of Midtown and it is bustling and there is a lot of people watching :) Our waiter, Chris, was great at being attentive to our table needs, suggesting items from the menu , and explaining the menu. I went for restaurant week but we decided to try other items off of the regular menu. The noise level is a little loud but it definitely reflects the setting. I enjoyed myself but will probably go there just for small plates and drinks before a night out.Special Features:
- ExcelentSpelterguyVIPDined on 9/6/2014This was our first time in this restaurant and it was surprisely very good! Great appetizers , the chicken and waffles was excelent same as our pork dish...we definitely would be back....Special Features:
- Great neigborhood diningDwayneDined on 9/6/2014The food here is always enjoyable. Love the selection of Vodkas. Our waiter Charles was fantastic. He floats around the restaurant and made us laugh every time he came to the table.Special Features:
- Loved it!BrownieDined on 8/31/2014I happen to stumble across this place looking for something new, I am glad I chose this spot. I went during a busy brunch <3'ed it. The only thing I wish was different was our server. She was very un-engaging..her mood did not reflect the atmosphere ...she was like a damp cloth on a sunny day....I left it to my companion to order our meal...yet she kept looking to me and ignoring him....not cool. Overall for our first time it was great and I don't intend to let that blemish the experience.Special Features:
- Started off rough, ended perfectlyTinzerVIPDined on 8/24/2014We arrived to a very very busy brunch, the $15 bottomless mimosas probably had something to do with that. The very nice gentleman checked us in but said it would be a wait so we went to the bar. 20 minutes and 2 mimosas later, I went back to the desk. He said it might be ten more minutes. I said okay and went back to the bar. 20 minutes later I realized that 2 other parties had been seated before us. I went back to Bill to tell him this and he apologized sincerely. I said we might just leave. He said he wanted us to stay and would comp our lunches. We stayed and ordered. Not 5 minutes later our food was out and it was GREAT. It was healthy and tasty. I had almost forgotten how the lunch started. I will be back. He was great. Thanks Bill!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sunday BrunchAnsleyTravelerDined on 8/24/2014Interesting and tasty brunch menu options. The music was just a tad loud and made conversation difficult. The menu was recently updated and the $19 bottle mimosa is no longer available. Now it is $17 all you can drink, per person. I much preferred the bottle option. One reason is during the busy brunch period it is difficult for the server to keep up with refills.Special Features:
- 10 & PPerfectSaturdayNightDined on 8/23/2014Perfect location when the weather is great outsideSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love the location. But noisyCasualfoodieDined on 8/17/2014Great energy and vibe. Food was what was expected for a light brunch. It was too hot inside, but with the windows to 10th wide open that's to be expected. Music pretty loud so conversation was difficult. I'm sure it would be easier if there were it 2 people.Special Features:
- thank youOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/15/2014I made reservations in order to make up with my girlfriend and the fact that she had forgive me on her plate as order had her beyond forgiving. Thanks also to our waitress Adam who didnt discriminate against our sexual orientation or color. The overall experience has me wanting to "pop the big question" once its possible!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious, but VERY LOUDOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 8/10/2014It is a great space and the service was fantastic. It was just really loud, I couldn't hear what my friends were saying.Special Features:
- Too noisy for brunchOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/10/2014The music was so loud the servers couldn't hear us ordering. Plus it was busy so everyone was trying to talk louder. It's nice to have music but know when it Is too loud, especially for Sunday brunch. People are there to talk an hang with family and friends, not to get drunk and party.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved This Place!!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/10/2014The food was amazing and great place for people watching. The sides are glass that completely open so we sat right along the sidewalk and watched all the ongoings on Piedmont. The brunch was amazing!!!!Special Features:
- Great BrunchDobbinDined on 8/3/2014The 10th & Piedmont take on Chicken & Waffles is outstanding. Good location, great food, superb service and tasty Bloody Mary's to top it off.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 162 reviews are from the 10th & Piedmont reviews archive.
- Second time aroundTheAccountantDined on 7/29/2014Two days after visiting 10th&P, we decided to come back for lunch. The places was pretty empty, only three other tables were occupied. Service was just as awesome as during brunch. The food we chose was ok, we went with the chicken and waffles, shimp po boy, and a pork sandwich. I'd recommend the pork sandwich! We will be back for brunch!
- Great food and serviceTheAccountantDined on 7/27/2014This is the perfect brunch spot. The food was delicious, and the service was awesome. The crowd was also energetic. Make sure to make reservations. The place was full throughout Sunday brunch.Special Features:
- second visitkawikaintxDined on 7/26/2014my second visit, one of first tables of morning. my only negative comment was that I had to ask for coffee refill everytime.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sleek restaurant with great foodvitrac20Dined on 7/22/2014This place is great. Music is a little loud but the almost floor to ceiling windows were open when I went so the sound wasn't too overbearing. Food is stellar. Loved everything out of the salad, three shared small plates, and dessert. Service was great, we took a while to pick out food because everything sounded amazing but once we were decided the plates came out quickly. Good cocktails but slightly pricey, but they use good alcohol. Definitely a trendy bar- I'd come back, but maybe not for a casual dinner. This is more of a dinner and drinks before the rest of the evening kind of place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun spotCCR060912VIPDined on 7/21/2014I thought all the food was good and for small plates the portions were pretty generous.Special Features:
- AwesomeEnjoyedDined on 7/20/2014My friends and I enjoyed everything about 10th and Piedmont! The food was great! The drinks were too! This restaurant is Everything!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful Brunch SpotNoogaGirlDined on 7/20/2014The staff and management were amazing. They went above and beyond to make sure our brunch group was taken care of. While there I observed that this was the case with all the tables whether small or large parties. Great selection of food with a unique twist on some classic dishes. Recommend making a reservation as the place is on the small side and fills up fast on a beautiful weekend afternoon.Special Features: