10th & Piedmont
991 Piedmont Avenue NE
Atlanta, GA 30309Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
10th & Piedmont
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.10thandpiedmont.com/
- Phone: 4046025510x
- Hours of Operation:
Brunch: Saturday - Sunday: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Wednesday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Southern
- Executive Chef: Brett Ring
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, BYO Liquor, Cafe, Entertainment, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Please call 404277699 and ask for Gilbert for Catering inquiries.
A word from 10th & Piedmont
Serving seasonally inspired dishes, creatively portioned into small bites for easy sharing, 10th & Piedmont’s Executive Chef Javier Viera uses multi-cultural flavors and organic ingredients to execute global cuisine with a regional, Southern influence. Join us for lunch (mon-fri), daily dinner, and saturday&sunday brunch. Sunday night we have live cabaret show starting at 8:30pm.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Brunch
10th & Piedmont - Best Restaurants in Midtown ›
10th & Piedmont reviews from OpenTable diners
71 reviews since May 21, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelEnergetic
neighborhood gem (43)great for brunch (40)scenic view (27)hot spot (27)fit for foodies (26)great for lunch (26)good for groups (24)vibrant bar scene (21)special occasion (14)great for outdoor dining (14)late-night find (11)romantic (6)notable wine list (5)kid-friendly (3)Show More
- Innovative CreationsJimmiSezSoDined on 9/14/2014You MUST try the Chicken & Waffles for a totally new slant on old classic! Open walls let the local scene in, making for near-patio dining & people watching. Service was attentive but not over-bearing [and that's a good thing]. Open design in the front of the space makes for very comfy, relaxed environment, and the seating was quite comfortable despite the most awkward-looking chairs I've ever seen. Chef is thoughtful & adventuresome; portions just about on the mark [I didn't leave hungry nor stuffed --just right]. He came out to the table and checked on our party which is a very nice touch! My sole issue for the entire evening: the music level. We had to ask twice to lower the volume so we could talk & be heard with each other.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- durham6877Dined on 9/14/2014It was a very interesting take from the traditional chicken and waffles, but it was very delicious. Also, we loved the ambience of the windows being open. It provided the shelter, but gave the feel of being outdoors.Special Features:
- Great experienceKrystalClearDined on 9/13/2014The food was excellent my whole party left the restaurant happy. This was my birthday celebration. The chicken & waffles were great. My party had the lamp chops which they truly enjoyed. This was my first time coming to this restaurant I can't wait to go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/13/2014We really liked the feel of this place - right downtown on a bustling corner, which meant great views and vibes of the city. Food was very tasty - fun twists on familiar recipes/flavors, which is right up our alley. And our server, Antony, was fantastic :)Special Features:
- Down South GA FoodGaGirlDined on 9/13/2014If you go here be prepared to make new friends (waiters), eat good food, an get a little tipsy if you order the Russian Bellini's! The food and the staff are top notch! You may even get a twirl from a few of the waiters if you are super nice! I go here for brunch with the girls or for a date with my guy! It's an awesome place with great/different style of chicken and waffles! The shrimp and grits are to die for. They don't give you a ton of the shrimp and grits, so be prepared to order a side of something! The food is reasonably priced and definitely worth it! I would go every Saturday if I could! Definitely get a window seat if you can! It makes you feel like you're at the beach minus the sand!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/11/2014I had a good time at 10th & Piedmont. I loved the feeling of being outdoors even though we were inside (the weather was perfect). You are right in the middle of Midtown and it is bustling and there is a lot of people watching :) Our waiter, Chris, was great at being attentive to our table needs, suggesting items from the menu , and explaining the menu. I went for restaurant week but we decided to try other items off of the regular menu. The noise level is a little loud but it definitely reflects the setting. I enjoyed myself but will probably go there just for small plates and drinks before a night out.Special Features:
- ExcelentSpelterguyDined on 9/6/2014This was our first time in this restaurant and it was surprisely very good! Great appetizers , the chicken and waffles was excelent same as our pork dish...we definitely would be back....Special Features:
- Great neigborhood diningOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/6/2014The food here is always enjoyable. Love the selection of Vodkas. Our waiter Charles was fantastic. He floats around the restaurant and made us laugh every time he came to the table.Special Features:
- Loved it!BrownieDined on 8/31/2014I happen to stumble across this place looking for something new, I am glad I chose this spot. I went during a busy brunch <3'ed it. The only thing I wish was different was our server. She was very un-engaging..her mood did not reflect the atmosphere ...she was like a damp cloth on a sunny day....I left it to my companion to order our meal...yet she kept looking to me and ignoring him....not cool. Overall for our first time it was great and I don't intend to let that blemish the experience.Special Features:
- Started off rough, ended perfectlyTinzerVIPDined on 8/24/2014We arrived to a very very busy brunch, the $15 bottomless mimosas probably had something to do with that. The very nice gentleman checked us in but said it would be a wait so we went to the bar. 20 minutes and 2 mimosas later, I went back to the desk. He said it might be ten more minutes. I said okay and went back to the bar. 20 minutes later I realized that 2 other parties had been seated before us. I went back to Bill to tell him this and he apologized sincerely. I said we might just leave. He said he wanted us to stay and would comp our lunches. We stayed and ordered. Not 5 minutes later our food was out and it was GREAT. It was healthy and tasty. I had almost forgotten how the lunch started. I will be back. He was great. Thanks Bill!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sunday BrunchAnsleyTravelerDined on 8/24/2014Interesting and tasty brunch menu options. The music was just a tad loud and made conversation difficult. The menu was recently updated and the $19 bottle mimosa is no longer available. Now it is $17 all you can drink, per person. I much preferred the bottle option. One reason is during the busy brunch period it is difficult for the server to keep up with refills.Special Features:
- 10 & PPerfectSaturdayNightDined on 8/23/2014Perfect location when the weather is great outsideSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love the location. But noisyCasualfoodieDined on 8/17/2014Great energy and vibe. Food was what was expected for a light brunch. It was too hot inside, but with the windows to 10th wide open that's to be expected. Music pretty loud so conversation was difficult. I'm sure it would be easier if there were it 2 people.Special Features:
- thank youOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/15/2014I made reservations in order to make up with my girlfriend and the fact that she had forgive me on her plate as order had her beyond forgiving. Thanks also to our waitress Adam who didnt discriminate against our sexual orientation or color. The overall experience has me wanting to "pop the big question" once its possible!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious, but VERY LOUDOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 8/10/2014It is a great space and the service was fantastic. It was just really loud, I couldn't hear what my friends were saying.Special Features:
- Too noisy for brunchOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/10/2014The music was so loud the servers couldn't hear us ordering. Plus it was busy so everyone was trying to talk louder. It's nice to have music but know when it Is too loud, especially for Sunday brunch. People are there to talk an hang with family and friends, not to get drunk and party.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved This Place!!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/10/2014The food was amazing and great place for people watching. The sides are glass that completely open so we sat right along the sidewalk and watched all the ongoings on Piedmont. The brunch was amazing!!!!Special Features:
- Great BrunchDobbinDined on 8/3/2014The 10th & Piedmont take on Chicken & Waffles is outstanding. Good location, great food, superb service and tasty Bloody Mary's to top it off.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Second time aroundTheAccountantDined on 7/29/2014Two days after visiting 10th&P, we decided to come back for lunch. The places was pretty empty, only three other tables were occupied. Service was just as awesome as during brunch. The food we chose was ok, we went with the chicken and waffles, shimp po boy, and a pork sandwich. I'd recommend the pork sandwich! We will be back for brunch!
- Great food and serviceTheAccountantDined on 7/27/2014This is the perfect brunch spot. The food was delicious, and the service was awesome. The crowd was also energetic. Make sure to make reservations. The place was full throughout Sunday brunch.Special Features:
- second visitkawikaintxDined on 7/26/2014my second visit, one of first tables of morning. my only negative comment was that I had to ask for coffee refill everytime.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sleek restaurant with great foodvitrac20Dined on 7/22/2014This place is great. Music is a little loud but the almost floor to ceiling windows were open when I went so the sound wasn't too overbearing. Food is stellar. Loved everything out of the salad, three shared small plates, and dessert. Service was great, we took a while to pick out food because everything sounded amazing but once we were decided the plates came out quickly. Good cocktails but slightly pricey, but they use good alcohol. Definitely a trendy bar- I'd come back, but maybe not for a casual dinner. This is more of a dinner and drinks before the rest of the evening kind of place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun spotCCR060912VIPDined on 7/21/2014I thought all the food was good and for small plates the portions were pretty generous.Special Features:
- AwesomeEnjoyedDined on 7/20/2014My friends and I enjoyed everything about 10th and Piedmont! The food was great! The drinks were too! This restaurant is Everything!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful Brunch SpotNoogaGirlDined on 7/20/2014The staff and management were amazing. They went above and beyond to make sure our brunch group was taken care of. While there I observed that this was the case with all the tables whether small or large parties. Great selection of food with a unique twist on some classic dishes. Recommend making a reservation as the place is on the small side and fills up fast on a beautiful weekend afternoon.Special Features:
- What's the Hype about? Meh.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/19/201410th & Piedmont is a good restaraunt, but in a place like Atlanta where wonderful places abound, there isn't anything memorable about it. The food is good, not great. Service fine. Prices reasonable. Meh. Not excited about it. They'll need to step it up a bit to earn more stars.
- Great Brunch SpotLivesayDined on 7/19/2014Definitely try to 10P Signature Chicken & Waffles!Special Features:
- Birthday CelebrationIjeomaDined on 7/18/2014My guests and I had great time. Just like reviews said, the Chicken and Waffles were amazing. The waiters and waitresses were so friendly and timely. The atmosphere was so chill and elegant. Loved the scenery and vibe of the restaurant!!! Keep it up :) ♥Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Cute spot for a Lunch MeetingTford27Dined on 7/16/2014This is a great space! It's vibrant and hip. Although the staff was limited, The service was great. The lunch menu was short but that's a good thing. I will make this a regular lunch spot to meet with friends. It was a bit too loud for business. I may try them for dinner with my husband also.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LarryDined on 7/13/2014We received courteous and prompt service. The food was delicious. I really enjoyed the steak benedict. Thank you!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experience!Mike007Dined on 7/12/2014Heard Belimda Skeltons radio review and wanted to try it. I'll admit I was drawn because of the food described and I was not disappointed! The food was incredible but so was the ambiance, the view of the city, the vibrancy of the people and a phenomenal server by the name of Jessica. We will return...and it won't be long.Special Features:
- fun findkawikaintxDined on 7/6/2014first time here and will be back. We found it a fun, casual, location. The food was very good and appropriate portions. Well-priced as well. Interesting spin on Chicken and waffles and good bloody mary. never felt rushed either.Special Features:
- Good Food, Friendly AtmosphereAlmoDined on 7/5/2014Never crowded but soon will be. The folks in the kitchen know what they are doing. Flat bread was excellent and glazed salmon over risotto was excellent. Carrot cake desert was just the right finish. We have eaten here three times in three weeks and never had to wait and never been disappointed. This rarely happens. We will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great location with great food4U2CVIPDined on 6/25/2014Thanks Rusty!, i had a great time with my guest ( first time) during our visit for lunch! Great recommendation and i don't even need to look at the menu , because i have you as our great assistance. Will be back!Special Features:
- Nothing exciting here!PaulDDined on 6/16/2014Food was nothing to write home, service was ok... This is ashame, was really wanting/expecting more! Great location and set up
- Great Customer ServiceMissyDined on 6/15/2014I must say our brunch at 10th and Piedmont turned into an crazy experience. The food was excellent and so was the staff. Our crazy experience happened when we went to get our car from valet parking and the attendant had lost our car keys. I must say that the management of the restaurant and the valet service really stepped and made what could have been a terrible outing into one that was not so bad.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- father's day brunchluvfreshfoodDined on 6/15/2014A great brunch buffet with my hubby and family. The prime rib was a hit & the pastries. A little pricey but the food quality was worth it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Father's Day brunchcbcwillDined on 6/15/2014My family and had Father's Day brunch here. The food was great, although it was a buffet for the occasion. Service was ok. Would like to go back to try the regular menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PopstarEnergyDined on 6/6/2014My friends and myself were invited for Popstar 2. It was an excellent array of great food, tasty drinks and vibrant atmosphere. Once the show was over the DJ was live. Loved it will definitely go again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great experiencelovedining1Dined on 6/6/2014Everyone should try this restaurant, you want different come hereSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.