10pin Bowling Lounge
330 N State Street
Chicago, IL 60610Neighborhood:
River North (Chicago)
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $50 and over
10pin Bowling Lounge
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.10pinchicago.com/
- Phone: 3126440300x
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday - Thursday: 12pm - 12am, Friday & Saturday: 12pm - 2am
*Everyday 8pm 21yo and over only!
Lane Rental (min of 2 hrs, max of 6 people per lane):
$55/hr/lane - before 5pm
$70/hr/lane - after 5pm
All lane reservations require a deposit.
* Walk in rate:
$3.95/person shoe rental
$4.95/person/game - before 5pm
$6.95/person/game - after 5pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service, Comfort Food, Contemporary American
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Cross Street: Kinzie
- Public Transit: Red Line - Grand and State
Purple/Brown Lines - Merchandise Mart
Green/Orange/Red Lines - State and Lake
- Parking: Valet
- Parking Details: Valet parking is offered at Marina City. Street parking is available as well at several nearby public parking garages.
A word from 10pin Bowling Lounge
Located in River North, adjacent to Marina City and the House Of Blues, 10pin offers 20,000 square feet of luxury lanes that cater to all group sizes. Boasting Chicago’s largest video wall featuring everything from sporting events to a wide array of music videos. 10pin’s accommodations of outstanding American cuisine, entertainment and video capabilities make it the ideal spot to host your next corporate outing, birthday party, buyout, wedding rehearsal dinner, or any other special occasion. Our video wall can be customized with personal messages, videos and power point presentations that will take your event to the next level. We welcome group reservations from 20 to 350 and our event coordinators will make sure to make your next event an incredible and effortless one. From our lush lounge environment to our cutting edge luxury lanes, we redefine the bowling experience to remarkable standards and are experts at making events worth remembering! 10pin is 21 and over after 8pmContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
10pin Bowling Lounge reviews from OpenTable diners
3 reviews since May 24, 2014
- Ambiance3.7Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (2)kid-friendly (1)special occasion (1)scenic view (1)neighborhood gem (1)Show More
- Fun time but food needs hel;pChiBlueDudeDined on 8/4/2014Immediately upon entering, we were greeted warmly. Excellent service with the shoes. We were almost immediately met by our server. Drinks were ordered quickly and refreshed in a timely fashion. Food was delivered fairly quickly but the trio of burgers came unseasoned and flavorless. Also, the calamari was labeled as "crispy" and with aioli dipping sauce, it was mushy and with marinara. The server was notified of the of the calamari. The calamari returned exactly the same, mushy. It was uneaten and the server was notified. The calamari was still on the bill and no remarks by server. The bowling was fun but the reset had a few glitches. We still had fun.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not worth the price.JjJjDined on 8/3/2014Decor is old. Lanes are old. Bar is old and lame looking. Food was ok but worst of $110 for 2 hours not including food. Definitely not worth it.
- The following 3 reviews are from the 10pin Bowling Lounge reviews archive.
- We were the only people therePOd1VIPDined on 6/20/2009We were the only people there at 1:00 on a Saturday! - then came about 30 women for a baby shower. The high chair seating on small rounded tables near the bar could be improved. Sufficient size for 4 people with beers, but too small for 4 people with food plates. Good, imaginative variants of American standard fare. Great for kids (videos, music, and of course, the bowling). A very fun place.Special Features:
- Bowling with a twist,greatOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 1/2/2009Bowling with a twist,great fun for adults. The staff is pleasant, courteous and helpful with questions from "out of towners". We enjoyed ourselves!Special Features:
- We were very disappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2003VIPDined on 10/21/2008We were very disappointed that no one explained to us that our reservation was for two hours of bowling for $110.00! When we checked in, no one said a word about how the pricing works. The Open Table site does mention it but we did not catch that and it was not mentioned in the confirmation email. When we complained, the manager Tony corrected the bill and threw it at me and sprinted away. It was an honest mistake but I think they have lost us as a return customer which is too bad because it is a fun place with good food.Special Features: