103 West - Private Events
103 West Paces Ferry Rd.
Atlanta, GA 30305Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $50 and over
103 West - Private Events
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.buckheadrestaurants.com/103-west/
- Phone: 4042335993
- Hours of Operation:
According to events scheduled.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Executive Chef: Jeff Riedel
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: No
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Dancing, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: 103 West has a full-time culinary team and will create custom menus for any event, tailored to each group's tastes and preferences.
- Entertainment: 103 West is pleased to schedule entertainment to accommodate any special events or private parties.
A word from 103 West - Private Events
103 West is Atlanta’s premiere private dining destination. With accommodations for parties of six to 600 guests, the stunning space provides contemporary, sleek and stylish ambience, to make any event unforgettable. The 103 West culinary team tailors their innovative cuisine to each party’s tastes and needs, while 103 West’s full-service event coordinators make the presentation flawless. Offering impeccable service, exceptional value and many amenities at no charge, 103 West is ideal for business meetings and events, bar/bat mitzvahs, engagement parties and showers, rehearsal dinners and wedding receptions. 103 West offers special brunches for Mother's Day and Easter and offers a family-style Thanksgiving. Or join us for our special New Years Eve party including dancing, cocktails, live music, casino table and amazing food all night long!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
103 West - Private Events reviews from OpenTable diners
- Best Brunch in TownOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/11/2014Private club so only open to public for special occasions. Brunch menu and service are best in town. We'll do it again.Special Features:
- great brunchLunch2VIPDined on 5/12/2013We have gone to 103 west for several brunches through the year. It is the best place to go for Easter or mothers day. Children only cost 25.00. The price is not back breaking and the food is beyond delicious. The selection is so vast, good for everyone. I personally use the brunches to introduce new fish into my children's repertoire.Special Features:
- PredictablepeptidesDined on 5/12/2013We had Mother's Day brunch here last year and were quite impressed with the food. This year the food was pretty much the exact same menu. The desserts were disappointing, last year there were macaroons and we looked forward to having those in the variety that was provided last year (it's hard to find a good macaroon in Atlanta and we loved them last year), but instead there was only run-of-the-mill creme brulee and chocolate covered strawberries. This buffet just didn't feel special. Of course, I consider myself a "foodie" so my standards are higher, so overall it was good just not great.Special Features:
- Triple A Food for a Special EventJerryDined on 5/12/2013As always, Buckhead Life Group delivered first quality and tasty food. While not the cavernous buffet that many venues offer on special occasions such as Mother's Day, this buffet was top notch! Jumbo jumbo shrimp, salmon, crab cakes, scallops, veal chops, filet mignon carving station--all were fantastic! Limited selection of vegetables but good variety on salads. Desserts first class too! My family said "You did good, Dad!" A rose for each lady as they left was a nice touch too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We had a nice Mother's DayOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/12/2013We had a nice Mother's Day brunch. Everyone in the group enjoyed their meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our new Easter Brunch choice!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 3/31/2013We had a great experience on Easter. The room was beautiful and the kids were entertained with the Easter Bunny, candy, and face painting! The food was amazing and so was the Service. We have found out new Easter brunch of choice.Special Features:
- Thanksgiving dinner disappointmentOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/22/2012My wife and I celebrated our wedding and reception at 103 West in 2006 and we have returned for other special occasions and had great experiences. However, we visited 103 West on Thanksgiving Day 2012. The food quality was acceptable, the dessert table was incredible and our table service was good. Unfortunately, we were VERY disappointed when we opened our left overs the following day and found the remainder of our turkey but to our dismay, found no gravy, no cranberry relish, less than 2 cups of mashed potatoes, and a cup or less of each of the other sides. It was our understanding, according to the 103 West website, that the sides would be "refreshed" but it appeared as if we were only given what may have remained on our table.Special Features:
- CATTLE CALL, TO NOISY & CONFINING,DmanDined on 11/22/2012CATTLE CALL, TO NOISY & CONFINING, FOOD WAS VERY GOOD AND SERVICE ATTENTIVE AND EXTREMELY COURTEOUS BUT TOO MANY PEOPLE PACKED INTO TOO SMALL AN AREA.Special Features:
- Excellent Mother's Day BuffetOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/13/2012Excellent Mother's Day Buffet Brunch, wonderful display of foods. Great service.Special Features:
- Delightful!JenADined on 5/13/2012Wonderful Mother's Day Brunch! My wedding and reception were also at 103 West, and we loved every aspect of it. I highly recommend 103 West for special occasions.Special Features:
- Everything was great. TheOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/8/2012Everything was great. The food was incredible. But, we had a 2 pm reservation and weren't seated until after 3 pm. This wasn't good. This is why I say service was "fair." Our servers were attentive and good, but the fact that we had to stand around and wait was not acceptable. Makes me wonder if I want to go back next year even if the food is awesome.Special Features:
- Thanksgiving feast with NO cleanup!TheatreFanVIPDined on 11/24/2011Magnificent service on Thanksgiving day. Table of 4 were served an entire golden roasted turkey-juicy & full of flavor. All voted it the best they ever eaten. Roasted veg & creamed French green beans & giblet gravy-all perfect. Mixed reviews on apple dressing & sausage dressing, but that is a matter of tradition & taste. Dessert table had enough sin for everyone.Special Features:
- Thanksgiving dinner at 103OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/24/2011Thanksgiving dinner at 103 West was the very best restaurant Thanksgiving dinner I've ever had. The vegetables, in particular the vegetable medley and the sweet potato souffle, were outstanding. The dessert table had something for everyone, a huge variety of sweets to select from and the ones I tried (pecan pie, chocolate truffle, and pumpkin pie) were absolutely delicious. My husband and I plan to return to 103 West for Thanksgiving dinner next year.Special Features:
- Very Expensive with no viewOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 11/25/2010Very Expensive with no view or ambience. Would not return.
- The brunch I attended wasOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/9/2010The brunch I attended was extensive and offered something for everyone. There were shrimp, crab cakes and scallops as well as duck, fish, mushroom stuffed chicken, lamb,and beef tenderloin. You had quite a variety to choose from and the food was very good. The dessert display was awesome as well. It was an enjoyable experience to dine there.Special Features:
- We took my mother to brunchOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 5/9/2010We took my mother to brunch on Mother's Day and we had a wonderful experience. The food was excellent and the service was the best I have ever experienced in the Atlanta area. The staff really went above and beyond the call of duty. The free valet was a plus and the bar area was very vogue!Special Features:
- Everything was wonderful.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/4/2010Everything was wonderful. It did take a while to get the bill but the only reason we noticed this was becuase we were dining with a 6 year old who demands to leave as soon as she is finished eating. Other than that everything was wonderful!!Special Features:
- Thanksgiving dinner was wonderful.ChowhoundVIPDined on 11/26/2009Thanksgiving dinner was wonderful. Family enjoyed delicious food and excellent service.Special Features:
- Mr. P.is first class and hisOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 5/10/2009Mr. P.is first class and his business ventures reflect this each and everyday.Special Features:
- I took my mother to 103 WestOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 5/10/2009I took my mother to 103 West for a Mother's Day brunch. It was wonderful. My mother was pleased with the food and she spoke highly of the service. The staff was professional and very attentive. The food was delicious, almost too pretty to eat. Overall great experience.Special Features:
- They lost our reservation.OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 4/12/2009They lost our reservation. The waiter tuned over water at our table. The person pouring the wine spilled it on the table and we had to ask him to clean it up. The food was sub par with too many sauces. With fresh fish, and scallops the sauces overpowered the dleicate taste.
- The food for Easter brunchOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 4/12/2009The food for Easter brunch was not very kid-friendly. Brunch evokes notions of at least some breakfast items, but none were available. The food was good; however, it wasn't what we expected.
- We've been to 103 West a numberOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 4/12/2009We've been to 103 West a number of times for brunch. I think the food at Easter was the best ever and really liked the wide array of choices.Special Features:
- We had a fabulous Easter brunchOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 4/12/2009We had a fabulous Easter brunch at 103 West. The food was exceptional with a lot of variety. The service was great - our waiter was very attentive! Although loud with kids - that was to be expected, since it was Easter. If we are in town for Easter next year we plan on going back!Special Features:
- The individual attention wasLigrivDined on 5/11/2008The individual attention was outstanding and we were seated promptly at the time of the reservation. These two things will assure that I will come back to 103 west again.Special Features:
- Overall, this was a very pleasantOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 5/11/2008Overall, this was a very pleasant experience. The taste of the food was great in that it was not overly spiced. So many places today presume everyone likes it "hot". Not so, and 103 West seems to realize that. The scallops were divine and melted in our mouths. The flavors in each dish were just right. Nothing overdone, nothing over-spiced. I will definitely go back.Special Features:
- Server was great Food tastedDisappointedDined on 5/11/2008Server was great Food tasted wonderful, would have preferred sauces for the meat but was still tastySpecial Features:
- The food was exceptional.OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/11/2008The food was exceptional. One of the best brunch buffet that I have ever had. The restaurant didn't have an intimate feel because of the chairs (it felt like a nice wedding) The wait staff was very good but not the caliber of Chops or Panos (folded napkins in chairs etc). However, we were very pleased with the experience and would go back again.Special Features:
- This was a Mother's Day brunchOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 5/11/2008This was a Mother's Day brunch for a packed house full of people. So we were pleased and surprised to find a huge variety of food choices and every single thing tried was excellent. The scallops were particularly notable. The dessert arrangment was also both beautiful and delicious. There were many children at other tables so it was a little noisy but not unbearable. All in all a much nicer experience than anticipated.Special Features:
- It was just as I expectedOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 3/23/2008It was just as I expected it to be! Delicious food, beautiful surroundings...even for a huge event like Easter Brunch. It was a slow start, but everything went well after the beverages were served. I would always recommend 103 West.Special Features: